Chained Co-eds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy trying to penetrate my ass backed off and pushed into my twat pumping in and out until he was properly lubricated. He then pulled out his cock and pushed it into my small, virgin asshole. I grunted as he filled my bowels with his cock.

The pressure was intense. He started slapping my ass as he plunged into my stretched anus. He pushed in and withdrew, setting a pace as he continued to beat my ass with his hand. I tried concentrating on the ass in front of my face. I licked her asshole and twat. She was leaking girl juices, and I was lapping them up like a puppy lapping up milk.

As my face was covered in her wet, slick discharge, she grunted and gushed in the climax. The biker ravishing my asshole jammed himself tightly as he filled my bowels with his sperm. I climaxed. I came hard, squirting my cum all over his thighs. He withdrew and stumbled off.

Another biker took his place, easily slipping his cock into my sperm-filled gaping asshole. He ravished me as I lay over the bike, nearly incoherent from exhaustion. I no longer felt anything but used and exhausted.

Someone lifted my head and put a short straw into one nostril, pinching the other closed along with my mouth. I sucked in the burning substance through the straw, and my head felt like it exploded. I suddenly felt alive, energetic, quivering, and horny.

The guy fucking my ass kept spanking me, and I screamed, "Yes, fuck me, as I exploded in yet another climax." Another cock was presented to me, and I sucked it into my mouth. I licked and sucked it until he filled my mouth with his sperm. My throat was dry, and the sperm provided little relief.

I begged for water. I was thirsty. Someone lifted my head and pressed a bottle to my cum coated lips. I drank the water until the bottle was removed. I lost track of time. I lost track of how many used me to fuck my ass, cunt, or face. I lost track of how many asses they pushed into my face to lick and suck.

I was totally wasted and recalled someone saying, "Unchain the slut; she is too wasted to run or give us trouble." Another straw was inserted into my nose, followed by my sucking a white powder into my nostril and the blinding flash of a drug-induced high.

They took off my chains and got me off the bike. I was deposited on an old, greasy, dirty easy chair and handed a bottle. I drank from it, the contents burning my throat. I felt the seat being reclined as one guy shoved his prick up my twat and another placed his nut sack over my mouth and told me to tea bag his nuts.

I knew what tea bagging was, and in my current condition, I just complied, taking his nut sack into my mouth and licking one testicle then the other, rolling them in my mouth as he masturbated to climax, spilling his cum all over my tits.

I reached up and rubbed the sperm all over my tits with one hand while my other hand sought out my clit and stroked the fire of unbridled lust in my loins. I was a stoned, drunk, high-fuck toy. I felt the warmth of another man's cum filling my cunt as I climaxed yet again.

He withdrew, and I was dragged to the floor on my back. A woman squatted over my face and commanded, "Eat my twat, you cum bucket slut." I complied without so much as a murmur. I liked her and sucked her crotch. My tongue separated her labia and probed her cunt hole.

I felt yet another man lift my ass off the floor and bury his cock in my asshole. I had no idea how long I had been used by this group of bikers. I lost track of time. Every time I was conscious, someone was using one of my orifices.

I remember being cleaned up a few times. One of the women would drench my twat and use an enema bottle on my asshole. I never protested or tried to get away from their treatment of me.

At one point, I felt a sharp pinch on both of my nipples. I remember screaming and then crying. Then I heard Todd's voice. I heard him talking to one of the men. I heard him say he had to get us back and cleaned up because the headmistress was going to be back in two days.

Two days? That meant we were chained and used for five days without food. We were used as fucktoys. And we didn't know a single one of them. How many used me or us? I heard Todd say, "The agreed price for three fucktoy cum bucket sluts was fifteen thousand dollars."

I saw a roll of cash being handed to Todd. The three of us girls were loaded into the school's van and driven back. We were still naked. We were tired and used up. I remember a pill being pushed into my mouth and a bottle of water being presented to me to drink. Tood said, Swallow this; we can't have you getting fucking knocked up, can we?"

I woke up after a long sleep. My head felt like a balloon. I was sore all over. My wrists were chafed, so I raised my head and sat up. I looked down at my body and saw the thick gold hoops in my sore nipples. My thighs were bruised. My mound was shaved clean. I spread my legs to inspect my vagina. It was also shaved clean.

I flopped back onto my bed and cried. There was a knock on my door. It was Melissa and Sue. They looked like wrecks as they came in wearing housecoats. They removed their housecoats, and I saw they had also been bruised, beaten, and pierced. Melissa also had piercings on her labia.

Sue was in a similar state. But they tattooed her on her mons. It said, "Cum slut."

Written by Buster Hymen

***************************************************************************************************This story is a work of fiction and may disclose various sexual and social subjects such as female-female sex, male-female sex, sexual reluctance, group sex, non-protected sex, degradation, drugs, alcohol, exhibition, nonconsent, pregnancy, voyeurism, and subrogation. The author neither condones nor condemns any or all of the acts portrayed herein.

Every story must end. Or must it? I implore you, the reader, to tell me through your feedback. Do not comment on the authenticity of any portion of this fictitious writing. Or morality. It is fiction, a fictional story. It is intended solely for entertainment purposes and not to be analyzed for accuracy in any manner. if you read it. Thank you for following and reading my story or stories.

12