Challenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inkytaur
inkytaur
119 Followers

"Ugh, even worse," said the succubus, rolling her eyes and turning around. "Commitment. Sickening mortal trash. You can de-summon me now."

"Not until you do one small thing," said Eina.

"I told you, I'm not changing you back, chicky," she replied, waving her hand idly in the air. "That angry twat paid me with a full third of her soul, and I honor my contracts, especially for that much payment. But at the rate you're going, it sounds like you *ugh* lovebirds will be at zero soon enough anyway. What a waste of a good curse."

Eina grinned wider. "You're right, we'll be at zero soon. We got down to number 36 last night. And 34 this morning. And I made him give me numbers 32 and 30 an hour ago. Isn't it nice that a potions expert can brew lust and energy potions for her boy when she wants to have lots and lots of sex?"

The succubus grumbled something unintelligible, then glanced back over her shoulder at Eina. "If you're doing so well with it, then what the hell do you want from me?"

"The curse just needs a little tweak. Just a very little minor alteration. I'm sure you won't mind. One tiny change, and then you can go."

The succubus cocked her eyebrow one last time.

Eina leaned forward with a grin as wide as her face, just inches from the succubus, her eyes narrow and dark. "Reset the counter to ten million, and I promise you'll never see us again. I told you: I like a challenge."

The succubus rolled over and burst out laughing, twisting and turning, and she doubled in half, hooting and hollering, unable to restrain herself. She sat up and snapped her fingers. "Done!" she laughed, and she vanished in a puff of smoke.

inkytaur
inkytaur
119 Followers
12