Challenge Accepted Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I hurt you? Are you okay?" he asks worriedly.

"No, Sweetheart. I don't know why I'm crying. I love you so much; I can't even put it into words."

We roll onto our sides, and he holds me tight against him. I feel safe, warm, and loved. Especially loved. We drift off to sleep, and when I wake, my head is on his chest, and his arm is around my waist. When I move, it wakes him.

"We fell asleep," I say, stating the obvious.

"I know."

"I guess I should get home."

"Unless you want to stay with me tonight."

"Really?"

"Please?"

Crawling on top of him, he wraps his arms and legs around me, locking me against him. This is only the second time we'll spend the night together here and the first time we'll sleep. Leaning down into him, we make out. Our tongues dance and duel as we lie naked in each other's arms. We eventually settle down and fall asleep.

**************

After class, I go to the dining hall to eat lunch before Josh, and I leave. Spending the night with him was awesome! After deciding what I want, I look for a table to sit at. I see Marie and Sandra, so I saunter over and sit down.

"Where the hell have you been? We haven't seen you in a week?" Marie asks with worry in her voice.

"I know...I know...I'm sorry. Josh and I went out."

"What? You went out with him and didn't tell us? Is that where you've been all week, with Josh?" Sandra asks.

"Well, yes and no. We have been spending a lot of time together, but our date was last weekend."

"Last weekend? And you couldn't call either of us?" Marie chimes in.

"I know. I'm sorry. But...you'll be happy to know...or maybe not...I'm in love."

"You what? You bitch! You're in love after one date? What the hell is wrong with you?" Sandra asks.

"It's not like that," I try to explain. They're half teasing and half upset. I know they're not mad at me, but they are upset that I haven't called them all week. I tell them about him getting a hotel room, going to the ballgame, and staying at a beach house. I leave out the part about me being mad at him for almost a whole day and why. I also don't tell them much about Josh's house except that we stayed there Sunday night.

"Crap...he went all out on you, didn't he! Got a hotel room and took you to a beach house? And you fell for it?" Marie asks.

"I didn't fall for it...I fell for him. In fact, we are leaving soon because we're having dinner with his parents."

"His parents? He's taking you to meet his parents? Already? Shit, you've only gone out with him once, and you're meeting his parents? What kind of lame-ass shit is this guy?" Sandra asks.

"C'mon guys, lighten up. It's not like that. I've already met his parents--"

"You what? Wake up, Jenny? Don't you see what's happening here?" Marie asks.

"No...c'mon...give me some credit, will ya? Look...we ran into his parents at the ballgame, and he introduced me. It turned out that our seats were close, so we sat next to each other. Josh's mom and I talked for almost the whole game. That's when she invited us over for dinner."

"So, you're really in love then?" Marie asks.

"As the day is long. I know how unbelievable all this is. Trust me, I fought it at first, looking for reasons that this fairy tale was a hoax, but, in the end...it's real. Yes...I'm in love."

"Unbelievable is right. Dang girl! Does your mom know?" Sandra asks.

MOM? Shit, I haven't called my parents all week. "Not yet. I'm going to call them this afternoon," I tell them.

Marie and Sandra catch me up on what's been going on over the past week, and then we part ways.

By the time Josh shows up, I've gathered what I need, and he helps me carry everything down to the car.

Once we leave, I ask, "Do you mind if I call my parents on the way to the hotel? I was reminded today that I haven't called them all week."

"All week? Damn. They're going to hate me, thinking I've kept you away from them. No, please! Call them."

"Yeah...speaking of that. What can I tell them about you?"

Josh looks at me and smiles. "Tell them whatever you want. You shouldn't hide anything from your parents. I don't want them worrying about you."

That's a relief. I was hoping he wouldn't extend his 'secret identity' to my family as well. It's not that I want to focus on that with them; it's just easier to let them know what I've been doing if I don't have to skirt the truth.

When I call home, Mom answers. After giving me a guilt trip for not calling in a week, I tell her that I have a new boyfriend. She asks me about him, what his major is, and when he's graduating. I answer every question. When she asks how we met, I only tell her that we met at a party. Next, she asks about our first date, so I tell her about going to the ballgame and how we met Josh's parents there. Finally, she asks about our date tonight, and I tell her that we're going over to Josh's parents for dinner. Listening to my mom, the love and care in her voice, makes me feel warm and happy. I miss her, Dad too, but especially Mom and all the great talks we have.

Mom and I are done gabbing by the time we get to the hotel. I really need to call home more. I miss my family. When we park in front of the hotel, the valet helps me out of the car. We grab our stuff and head inside, where Josh gets us a couple of keys, and we go up to the apartment. When the elevator doors open, I gasp. I've forgotten how luxurious his apartment is. Setting my things down, I walk over to the floor-to-ceiling windows and look out over the city. The view is magnificent.

Walking up behind me, Josh gives me a hug and whispers in my ear, "Are you okay?"

I turn around and put my arms around his neck. "I'm fine, Sweetheart. I just forgot how nice your apartment is. I'm just trying to take it all in and not be overwhelmed."

"Here...let me help you," he says as he lifts me off my feet and carries me to the bed.

Josh sets me down gently and unbuttons his shirt. I feel like a kid in a candy store watching my favorite sweet be prepared. I'm only in shorts and a t-shirt, so I undress quickly before he finishes. Once I'm naked, I scoot back on the bed, lie down, and hold my arms open to him. The last thing for him to remove is his socks; he hops on one leg as he pulls off each one. I almost start giggling at his cock flopping around.

Josh kneels on the bed and crawls to me. Lowering his head, he kisses my thighs, working his way to my waiting pussy. I know I'm wet because my natural lubricant is cool on my thighs. He finds a damp patch and licks it, and then moves over to the other side and does the same. He finally moves to my vagina. His tongue starts low on my perineum, where he flattens his tongue and slides it up. When he gets to my opening, he dives inside as far as possible and keeps heading north. He first licks one of my outer lips and then pulls it away from my body as he sucks on it. He then repeats his actions on the other side. When his tongue flicks my clit, it's too much, and I jump. Then, putting his mouth around my clit, he sucks on it while flicking it with his tongue. It drives me crazy, and I can't hold still, so I grab his hair and pull him up to me.

Josh slowly drags his tongue up my abdomen and sinks it into my belly button. He continues to move up until he gets to my breasts. Sitting back on his haunches, he leans forward and kisses the insides of my breasts. The head of his cock bumps against my clit each time he moves. I don't know if he's doing it on purpose or what, but he's driving me crazy! All I want at the moment is for him to fuck me. Josh continues playing with my nipples and tits before he kisses my neck. Involuntarily, I lean my head back, giving him permission and access to ravage me. Yes, I want him to ravage me. I want him to fuck me.

Kissing up my neck, he nibbles on my earlobe, and I giggle. It tickles. Then he looks into my eyes and kisses me deeply. Tasting myself on his tongue makes me even wetter. My cunt is flowing, and I need his cock inside me.

"Fuck me...please fuck me!" I beg.

"Turn over and get on your knees," he demands.

Not even thinking about it, I obey him and get on my hands and knees before him. Josh pulls my hips until my ass sticks straight in the air. He fingers me...gently at first, playing with my g-spot, and then his fingers pummel my insides. He kisses my ass cheeks, slowly licking down my crack until he gets to my rosebud.

"OH! Fuck! YES!" I yell. I can't help myself...I want him so bad.

Josh kisses my asshole and pushes his tongue inside me. I've never had this done to me before, and I like it...I like it a lot! When he pulls his fingers from my pussy, I look back at him. He has them in his mouth, sucking my juices from them. I catch myself licking my lips, wishing I could suck on his fingers too.

"Do you want some?" he asks.

"Yes, please."

Leaning forward, Josh offers me his fingers that just came from his mouth. My juices are still on them, and I savor the aroma before his fingers touch my lips. My tongue greets his fingers before my lips do. After savoring his fingers, he kneels behind me, holding my hips. Josh slaps his cock against my pussy and asshole. God! That feels so good!

He slowly slides his cock into my pussy, and warmth fills my whole being. He hasn't even fucked me yet, and my climax is building. Josh starts slow, but I'm impatient, so I slam my ass into his abdomen, driving him all the way into me. Then, he pulls almost all the way out, and as he slides back in, I do it again.

"Fuck me! Harder! Fuck me harder!" I say aggressively.

Josh obeys. With a firm hold on my hips, he pulls me into him as he drives into me.

"Yes! Just like that. Yes!"

We rut like animals. It feels so good, my desire only builds for more, and Josh gives it to me. He knows what I need, what I want, without even asking. My climax hits, and my pussy quivers as my orgasm takes over. I'm awash in euphoria when Josh drives his cock all the way into me, his balls slapping against my clit. He swells, and his shaft pulses. He's coming inside me. God! Yes! Come, Josh, come!

Josh holds himself inside me until he softens and falls out. We both fall to our sides, panting while trying to suck oxygen into our lungs. Josh's warm, gooey cum seeps out of my pussy, so I ask for a tissue. Instead, he gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom to get a warm washcloth. When he returns, he kneels between my legs and gently wipes the cum away.

"How's it possible that every time we fuck, it gets better than the last time?" I ask.

"I don't know," he says, "but I like it."

"Hold me," I plead.

I don't have to ask, but verbalizing my desire seems the right thing to do at the time. Josh wraps his arms around me and pulls me into him. We are next to each other, skin to skin, nothing between us. It's relaxing, soothing, and exhilarating all at the same time. I'm safe and warm in his arms, and I never want him to let me go. Feeling completely satisfied, I doze off while he holds me.

The next thing I know, Josh is kissing my forehead, telling me it's time to get ready. So soon? I raise my head to look at the clock, and it's four. Dinner is at six. I didn't want to have to rush, but this was worth it.

We take a shower together, washing each other clean. Well, not only washing because we can't resist each other. It's a recipe for long showers and wasted water.

Josh shaves while I dry my hair. Doing my makeup is a chore because Josh keeps standing behind me, playing with my tits, my ass, or whatever he can reach. He's insatiable, and I love it. I finally have to tell him to vamoose, though, so I can finish undisturbed. By the time I emerge, he is fully dressed. I've never seen him in a suit before...he is so distinguished, handsome, and irresistible. He's wearing the bow tie that Esther and I picked out for him when we went shopping. I tell him to leave the room while I get dressed. I don't want him to see me until I'm completely done. He tells me that he's going downstairs to make sure the car is ready for us, which sounds like a good idea to me. That will give him something to do and keep him out of my hair.

I hear Josh come back into the apartment just as I slip on my last shoe. Looking at myself in the full-length mirror on the back of the door, I'm satisfied. Damn, I'm hot!

Opening the double doors, Josh is leaning against the back of the couch, waiting for me, and staring right at me.

12