Chamber Maid Pt. 03

Story Info
Laura and AJ take things to a new level with friends.
2.2k words
4
974
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura stood in a bar with some friends from her apartment complex. She was laughing over the story Kendra had just told. "Ew, they are doing an after party and the VIP is gonna be closed to those without a band." Sasha said with a pout.

Lala just shook her head. "So. It's more fun down here anyway." she said.

"Who's after party?" Kendra asked.

The waitress, who was dropping off their drink orders said, "Backstreet Boys. Their fans are lousy tippers."

Laura looked at the woman. "I bet I could get Nick to let us in." Kendra said fixing her shirt so it was more slutty.

Sasha shook her head. "If you can get us in I'll pay you five hundred dollars."

Laura just scrunched her nose. "Come on Nick Carter is hot as fuck for a forty something man."

"Ah but you forget Laura doesn't do blondes." Sasha said. She looked behind Laura. "Here come the fans." she said. Laura took a drink of her coke. "Damn, which one is that cause HE is F-I-N-E, fine." She said.

Kendra looked. "I don't know who that is." she said. "Is he coming this way?"

Laura shook her head and rolled her eyes. She suddenly felt a familiar body pressed against hers. "Hi." he said in her ear. He moved beside her. "They with you?" he asked.

Laura looked at him. "Yes." she said with a smile.

AJ leaned over and spoked to the man beside him. The man then walked over to a blonde man and was handed three bands. The man came back and placed a band in AJ's hand. Alex turned to her and placed the band on her wrist. "Enjoy ladies." he said to Kendra and Sasha, who's mouths were wide open in shock.

Laura walked with Alex. He lead her to a couch and pulled her to sit with him. He took her hand and kissed it. "I have been wanting to come see you." he said in her ear. "Every time I think I have the time, something else pops up, and its not a good pop." he said.

"I've missed you too." She said in his ear. The couch he had lead her to was tucked away in a corner, prying eyes far from them. She kissed him. He pulled her onto his lap. She kissed his mouth. He unzipped her top. His hands then pushed up her thighs. "Alex." she whispered against his lips. She undid his pants. Her hand stroked his hard cock. He pushed her panties aside.

"Ride me. I need to cum in your cunt baby." he said. Laura smiled at him. She impaled herself on his cock. She cried out in pleasure. "You miss my cock baby?" he asked as she rode him. "Cause I miss your cunt baby girl." he said. His arms wrapped around her, his lips were on her neck. "Come on baby fuck me." he said.

Laura fucked him good and hard. She came twice more. He held her tighter as he came. "Oh AJ." she moaned against his lips. He kissed her. She placed her head on Alex's shoulder. "I want more Alex." she said.

"You want to cum more, you want more of my cock, or want to fuck more?" he asked. He rubbed his thumb over her nipple.

"All of the above." she said and bit his lip. He smiled at her. He pushed the lacey cup of her bra off of her breast. He leaned in and drew her nipple into his mouth.

"Holy shit, Man." a male voice side from behind her. "If Jen comes back here, she is going to flip her lid."

"Laura." Alex said to her. She put his cock back in his pants. "Thank you baby." he said. Laura got up and pulled her bra back over breasts. She then zipped her shirt back up. She sat on the couch beside Alex. She looked at Nick. "What's up bro?" Alex asked.

Nick shot Laura a look. She leaned in. "I'm gonna go clean up AJ." she said in his ear. He kissed her her lips. He held her to him deepened the kiss.

"Don't be long." he said to her. She smiled and kissed him again and then walked to the bathroom.

"Want to explain?" Sasha said as Kendra and her followed Laura into the bathroom.

Laura went into a stall, She cleaned herself up. She came out and washed her hands. "I am not allowed to talk about it." she said. "Come back with me." She said to the two girls.

Laura walked out with the two girls in tow. Laura noticed Alex was alone, so she made her way to him. She sat down next to Alex. "Love." she said in his ear. He looked at her. "These are my friends Sasha and Kendra." she said. "Girls, this is AJ." she said.

Alex smiled at them. "Is there somewhere we can go baby? I'm over this shit." he said.

Laura smiled at him. "We can go to my apartment." she said. He nodded to her. The small group got up and somehow managed to leave the after party with no one noticing. Sasha drove them to the apartment complex. The four of them went to Laura's apartment.

Sasha watched Alex kiss Laura. "Ok How?" she asked.

Alex looked at Laura. "You didn't tell them?" he asked.

Laura shook her head. "No, Sir. You said not to tell." She said.

Alex looked at her. "Tell the story."

Laura turned to Sasha and Kendra and told them the whole story. "Wait that week you were gone, you were at Cassie's? And you were doing him?" Kendra asked. "And here I thought looking like this would get me in with Nick." she said. She shook her head.

"Baby." Alex said. Laura looked at him. His look he was giving her told her everything. She took off her skirt and then her shirt. She straddled his lap once she was down to bra and panties. "Did I buy these for you?" he asked looking at the soft pink lacey set.

"Yes." Laura said.

Kendra looked at Sasha. "I think she has a serious Daddy hang up."

"You do know Nick is old enough to be your dad. Or Uncle," Sasha said.

Kendra hung her head. "Ladies." Alex said.

Sasha got up and walked over to the couch. She sat down next to AJ and Laura. "Yes." she said.

"If you plan on staying, you gonna have to join the party." he said. Sasha stood up and took off her dress. She knelt on the couch. She leaned into kiss AJ. He shook his head no and pointed at Laura. Sasha smiled and kissed Laura. Alex looked over at Kendra. "What's it going to be sweet heart?" he asked. She stiped down to her bra and panties. She walked over to the couch. She was on the opposite side that Sasha had sat on, Laura and Alex between them.

Kendra pulled Laura's face from Sasha and kissed Laura. Laura pulled from her a moment later. "What can we do to please you AJ?" Laura asked.

"Bed." he said. Laura got up and took his hand. She led him to her bed. He pulled her to him. "Pants." Laura smiled and removed his clothing.

Sasha smiled seeing how big his limp cock was. He moved a chair from the corner, to the middle of the room so he could see the bed well. Laura took her bra and panties off, Sasha and Kendra followed suit. The three women got on the bed. Sasha leaned over and grabbed something from the nightstand. Sasha pushed Laura until she was on all fours over Kendra.

Alex watched as Kendra pulled Laura's pussy down to her face. Sasha surprised him. She was wearing a strap on. She got behind Laura and forced it into her cunt. Watching the dark woman giving it to HIS baby girl made him hard. Sasha fucked her hard. Kendra was eating her. Laura was cumming hard and screaming.

Alex got up and went to the bed. He cupped Sasha's face. "Fuck Kendra." he said. Sasha moved so she was between Kendra's legs. She pushed the fat fake cock into her. She broke her mouths seal from Laura's cunt to moan. Alex shoved his dick into his baby girls front hole. "Fuck baby." he said and kissed her shoulder. Kendra went back to eating Laura, occasionally she licked his cock as it slid in and out of Laura. Sasha and Laura made out. He came hard in Laura's cunt. Once he was able he got up. He grabbed Laura's face. "I want to watch you fuck Sasha. while she eats Kendra."

The girls all switched positions. Laura was fucking Sasha. It seemed like five minutes and he was hard again, but the time had been much longer. "Laura." He called to her. She took off the strap on and went to him. "Sasha, Kendra. I want to watch you two fuck each other as my baby girl fucks me." he said.

Laura climbed onto his lap. His hard cock in her twat. He watched Kendra being fucked hard by Sasha. Kendra's tits bouncing as she took the pounding. Once she came they switched. He watched Kendra ram Sasha.

Laura was riding him hard. she had cum twice already. "Oo AJ." she whimpered. He just held her as he walked to the dresser. He got her into the position he wanted and fucked her until she screamed as she was cumming. He sent stream after stream into her. The four found away to fit the bed. He held Laura to him. Kendra was spooning with Sasha while Sasha lay facing Laura. Sasha would occasionally kiss Laura's lips as Alex would pinch and pull at Sasha's nipples.

Alex kissed Laura's neck. "I love you baby." he whispered in her ear. "Thank you for tonight." he said. His hand was now flat against her belly. He nuzzled the crook of her neck fighting sleep. He didn't want to miss a thing with her. He saw the red hue of the clock, it read three am. Jen was probably shitting bricks right about now. He smiled and chortled. Alex pressed his lips to Laura's shoulder. He was content, and happy.

Laura woke at six am to the sound of banging on her door. She untangled herself from the mass of body parts and got off the bed. She shuffled slowly to the door. She opened it to find a woman standing there. "Can I help you?" Laura asked.

The woman looked her over. She pushed into Laura's apartment. "Where is he?" she asked. "I know he's here, or at least his phone is." she said as Laura closed the door.

Laura made her way down the hallway back to her room. The woman followed. "Alex." she said climbing onto her bed, over him.

AJ opened his eyes, he smiled as she slid over him. "Morning Baby." he said and kissed her. He saw Jen, through the mirror, behind him. "I need you." he said to her. He moved so he was on top of her. Laura parted her legs for him. He pushed his hard cock into her. "Oh God I love the way it feels to be inside you." he said and fucked her hard.

Laura arched her back cumming on his cock. She loved how he didn't care if someone watched. Hell she was pretty sure he was getting off on it. "UGH!" she cried out cumming again as he plowed her cunt harshly.

Alex took her lips, and gave her his seed. "what had you out of bed Baby?"

"The woman in the doorway." Laura answered.

AJ turned to see Jen. "What do you want?" he asked then turned back to Laura. His lips pressed against her right nipple, then parted and licked it.

"What do I want? I want sleep. I have been up all night trying to find you. What the hell were you thinking, just taking off and not telling anyone?" she asked. "I thought someone took you and you were laying in a ditch somewhere either dead, or bleeding out." she said heatedly. "Should have known you were holed up with," she looked at the bed. "Three whores, getting your dick serviced." she said.

Alex lifted his head. He smiled at Laura. "Baby, could you give me a moment. I needed to deal with the situation." he said and got up. His semi hard cock bounced as he walked heatedly toward his manager. He took her in the hallway. "you're pissed because I left without telling you. Got it. You're pissed that I gave MY dick to someone, and it wasn't you. Too bad." He said to her. "I am off for the next 2 days. that means I can take time to do PERSONAL stuff. And that is what I am doing. I don't have to tell you where I am, as long as I show up on time for the concert on Wednesday. Which I will. You can leave now." he walked her to the door. "Oh, and Call her a whore again, Jen, and we are going to have huge issues, that will result in my making sure you lose your job." he said. "Have a nice day." he said and shut the door in her face.