Chamber Maid Pt. 02

Story Info
Laura continues in her new role to make AJ happy.
2.1k words
5
1.4k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please comment ideas if you have them, always open to suggestions on story line. Tell me if something isn't working and I will try to fix it. I'm a still finding my way exploring the genera. Thank you.

********************************************

Laura lay face down on the bed. Her body was aching from the fucking the night before. She didn't think it was possible for one man to want to fuck so much. She turned her face and looked at him. He was still sleeping. She lifted herself up on her elbow.

He was 45. His hair had begun to turn salt and pepper, she liked it. It made him so much sexier. For a man of his age, and a father, he had a tight body. He had so many tattoos, it was something that turned her on about him. Her finger traced the sixty nine tattoo around his belly button. He had a some hair on his chest, again something that turned her on about him. He had the treasure line she loved too. She let her fingers follow the trail to his cock. She pushed the sheet down to expose it. Most men his age, were trying to prove they were still young. Buying sports cars, having plastic surgery to make them look younger. Laura's fingers skimmed down his shaft, she smiled as it jumped to attention at her touch. She grasped the stiff member and stroked it. Squeezing skillfully as her hand came up the third time. She bit her lip, then moved to lick the pearl of cum from the tip. She liked the way he tasted. She wanted more. She opened her mouth and took him in. Her eyes closed as she bobbed on his cock.

Alex sucked in a loud intake of air. His hand caressed the back of her head. "Ugh, Laura." he moaned. She sped up her bobbing and stroking. She felt his hand grab a handful of her hair. Her free hand massaged his balls, "Oh damn." he said thrusting his hips up into her mouth as he held her head. His cock blew a wad of cum into her throat. She greedily sucked it down and continued until he had nothing left to give her.

Laura lifted her head from his flaccid cock. She looked at him. The sight made him smile. She had a hungry I need more look, as she licked her lips. A drop of his semen glistened from the corner of her lip. He reached up to her face and caught it with his finger. Before he could move far to wipe it off his finger, she had his finger in her mouth sucking it clean. She leaned down and kissed his abs, then his mid-section, then his chest.

Alex smiled and shook his head as she sat up and looked at him. "I'm horny." she said.

AJ couldn't help himself. He laughed. "You don't say." he said pulling her to him.

"I'm serious." she said she said with a pout. "I need to cum." she said.

"Ok." Alex said and pulled her face to his. His tongue danced with hers. Laura pulled away and frowned at him. Alex grabbed her hips. "Come sit on my face baby, I'll make you cum." he said. She smiled, biting her lower lip, scrunching her nose. "I love when you do that. I know you're happy." he said. Laura kissed him again before she straddle his face. He let his tongue dance against her clit. She moaned. She bucked her hips riding his face. Alex wrapped his arms around her thighs. He could drown in her cunt juice and he would die a happy man. After her fourth orgasm she removed herself from his face. She lay there beside him.

Alex moved so he was sitting on his knees between her legs. His hard cock sticking straight up. He looked her over. She was twenty years younger than he was. He wouldn't lie the fact that she wanted him to fuck her made him happy. Her hair was brown, hung just below her shoulder blades end. Her tits were a D cup, but they were perky. her belly was flat. Her cunt was tighter than most women her age. Her legs were long. She had a couple of tattoos, his favorite was the bone tattoo on her leg, with the word freak in it.

Alex placed a pillow under her ass, and then pushed his hard cock into her wet cunt. He loved the feel of thrusting into her. He fucked her fast, then slow; hard then soft. "Alex, stop teasing me." she said with a pout. "You know I love when you fuck me hard. Baby please." she moaned. He smiled down at her then just pounded her until she screamed and her honey trickled down his balls.

He wasn't sure how she ended up on top of him without either of them getting hurt. She fucked him good. She was wild when she was horny. She wasn't happy until she came hard, and her belly was full of his seed. "Baby." he said as she leaned forward and fucked him with her hands on his chest. Laura was riding him fast and hard. Her tits bounced everywhere, and her hair hung in his face. He loved every second of it.

"Oh yeah Daddy. Oh Daddy. Daddy," she said arching her back still fucking him fast and hard. His hands were on her hips. "Oh good I love your cock." she said grunting as she fucked him, bouncing hard on his cock. "Oh no one fucks me better than you do." she mewed. "Oh Daddy tell me you're going to reward your baby." she cried. "Please Daddy!" she cried.

Alex grunted as his cock rewarded her with what she wanted. "Yes YES YES DADDY!" she screamed. She didn't stop fucking him until his cock was too soft to ride.

Laura leaned down and kissed him barely allowing him to breathe, as she fucked his thigh, still needing to get off. He laid her out on the bed. His finger rubbed her clit making her cum again. He had pulled a centimeter from her lips. "You're gonna kill me." he said then kissed her again. He looked down at her. She was holding on to his wrist so he couldn't pull from her cunt, as she fucked his hand. Once she came again she pulled his hand to her mouth. She licked and sucked it clean of both their cum.

Alex smiled at her. "Tell me you don't love fucking me like that." she said then licked his lips.

"Oh baby, you know I do, you just let me breath between kisses." he said. He caressed her face and kissed her softly. "I have something for you apparently." he said placing her hand on his cock that was once again hard.

Laura kissed him. "Mine?" she asked.

"Yours." he said. "What are you going to do with it?" he asked.

She turned so she was on her belly. "Fuck me." she said and kissed his lips.

AJ got on top of her. His legs pushed her wider. He pushed his cock into her cunt. She moaned. His arms alongside of hers, his hands holding hers. He bit her shoulder. He teased her, fucking her so slowly. the width he had her legs out, she couldn't move to get him to fuck her harder. She was at his mercy. "DADDY." she cried in need. The sound of the word Daddy coming from her lips, fucked with his head. he wanted to pound her cunt hard until she squealed as she came. He wanted to spank her ass hard and tell her she'd been a bad girl. He needed to feel her sticky wet cum all over his cock. He came too soon. He had got lost in his head and fucked her hard. He held her beneath him.

"Did I hurt you?" he asked light headed.

"No, are you ok?" she asked.

He let her turn over. he loved the feel of her tits against his chest. He kissed her. "Yeah." He pulled her into his arms as he got on his back.

Alex had gone to Cassie and told her what he wanted after the whole vase throwing. He told her again; any discount would just be what she just gave Laura. She was more than willing to give him what he wanted. The girlfriend package was more expensive, but he didn't care. Laura was well worth the expense.

AJ kissed the top of Laura's head. "Are you hungry baby?" he asked her.

Laura lifted up on her elbow. She licked her lips. "yes." she said

Alex shook his head. "For food baby, I know you're hungry for my dick." he said teasing her.

The smiled she got, let him know she knew he was kidding. The hand on his cock, told him she wanted to suck him off again. "Please Daddy?" she asked in an innocent like tone.

The look on her face, wasn't something he could say no to. Something about the way she batted her eyes at him. "We go shopping after breakfast." he said as a matter of fact, not a question of if it would be ok.

"Ok." she said then made her move to his cock. She loved the way he moaned as she sucked his dick, the more he moaned the more she enjoyed it herself. Laura knew it would take him a little longer to get off, after cumming three times already this morning, but she was ok with it.

He grunted and held her head as he thrusted into her mouth as he came. She licked every inch of his cock making sure she didn't miss any of his cum.

After breakfast he had her dress in a short skirt, and a button up shirt. Cassie had this nice set up; the plot of land was huge. She had the house, stables, swimming pool, and a shopping area.

The shopping area had everything you could think of. The merchants weren't her employee's so it was the one place you had to wear clothing, but the nice thing was phones weren't allowed because she was all about protecting her clients.

AJ held Laura's hand as they walked through shopping center. He lead her into the jewelry store. He kissed her lips. "Good morning, what can I help you find today?" the man behind the counter asked. He smiled at Laura, he had never seen her before.

Alex picked a necklace. He then let the chain and pendent rest on her chest. "No." he said then chose another. This one had a sapphire the color made her eyes pop, but it wasn't right. "No." he said handing it back and choosing another. This one was a ruby, incased in a skeletal hand. He held it to her. "This one." he said. It wasn't gold, it was more expensive, platinum. Alex placed the necklace around Laura's neck. She smiled at him. He had already given her the don't tell me no when I decided to buy you something speech. He then picked out a bracelet to go with the necklace. He picked out a slave bracelet in the piece that sat on her hand was a skull, and there was a rose on the ring. Alex paid the man.

Laura walked out holding his hand wearing the jewelry he insisted on buying her. He took her in to the clothing shop. He bought her so many outfits. He pulled her to him and kissed her. "I want to shower you in silk." he said. He bought her a one of every color of every piece of lingerie the store had in her size. He bought her bras and panties.

Laura smiled at him. "Whatever makes you happy baby." she said as he kissed the tips of her fingers.

He took her back to the house. Back to his room. "If I sent you some of my mech, would you wear it?"

Laura smiled. "Of course I would." she said.

Alex held her to him. "Where do I send it?"

"You can send it here. Cassie will make sure I get it." she said. He unbuttoned her shirt as he stood behind her. His hands grasped her breasts.

Alex took a deep breath as his lips were against her neck. Her scent made him hard. He pulled his hands from her breasts, then made quick work of his pants and boxers. He pulled her panties off, then bend her over the arm of the couch. AJ pushed the back of her skirt up off her ass. He rubbed her ass. "Oh baby I need to bury this bone deep." he said and rammed her cunt through.

Laura cried out in pleasure. "OH yeah Alex." she moaned, cumming instantly on his cock.

"OH you love me don't you." he said feeling her cum. He fucked her hard. "I need to cum in you." Alex came hard. She smile.