Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hate you both, you men," Holly said crumpling up Paul's sheet.

"You men." Paul mocked in a squeaky voice.

"That voting wasn't fair," Holly said pouting. "Sarah practically gave you lap dances."

"Hey you said you would dance your way, remember" Sarah said, "So I danced mine."

"Not fair." Holly repeated.

"Aww, Hol, here have a drink," Nicole said stumbling over to her and hugging her around the neck briefly. Without ceremony she poured Champagne into Holly's mouth who was slow to react and it ended up splashing down the front of her dress.

Pushing her friend away Holly spluttered, "Nikki, you could have drowned me. Look I'm soaked," she motioned to her dress, the wet fabric clinging to her voluptuous chest.

"Well, just take it off." Paul quipped.

"They've practically seen them anyway," Nicole shrugged and she tried to lift Holly's dress up.

"Nikki, hey. No they haven't, hey behave," Holly shrieked evading her and the two girls entered into a game of cat and mouse, Nicole making grabs for the dress and Holly dodging away.

"Well now we know who the best dancer out of us girls is," Sarah said, pointing at herself, "Me, so why don't we see who the best guy is?"

"Erm, no." Paul said, shaking his head.

"Ooh, I like that idea," Nicole said clapping.

"Hey we've..." Holly began, dodging the giggling redhead trying to grab her dress, "...done it, so should you."

"No." Mark said.

"Nikki you're a nightmare," Holly said spinning away from her lunging friend.

Mark watched the two attractive female colleagues frolicking, Nicole's dress was bunched up around her waist showing a lot more of her sexy legs in black stockings and a hint of her panties. Holly's nipples jutted out through her Champagne soaked dress and her breasts jiggled every time she moved.

"You're like a big kid when you're drunk," Holly said as Nicole made another grab for her.

Nicole stumbled almost falling and fell back almost sitting on Mark, reacting he reached out to stop her, unintentionally grabbing her pert behind. Nicole sexily squeaked, jumped and looking back at him with a shocked expression.

"Mark!" Holly cried.

"Mark, you sex pest," Sarah said.

"I was stopping her from falling over," Mark said on the defensive.

"Yeah, yeah. Were you falling over Nikki?" Holly asked.

Nicole stared at Mark, a glint of mischief in her eyes, and she shook her head.

"You pervert, I think we should go see HR when we get in on Monday," Sarah said, attempting to sound authoritarian. "Feeling up Marketing girls, and you had your flies open earlier."

"And he flashed me in the hotel corridor, outside his room," Holly added.

"What, no that you was you," Mark protested becoming animated, going red from embarrassment.

"I catch him looking at my boobs at work all the time," Sarah said.

The girls were smirking, casting looks at each other and supressing laughter, Mark noticed.

"OK, ha haa, very funny."

The girls laughed. Nicole giggled trying to steady herself as she navigated around the table to her seat, she held out the bottle of Champagne towards Holly, "Quick, take this off me before I drop it." As Holly reached for it Nicole made another half-hearted attempt at grabbing her dress.

Sidestepping away from Nicole, Holly snatched the bottle and took a mouthful. Paul caught her attention, motioning to the bottle and at himself. Smiling, she went to him and when he reached for it she swatted him away. Shaking her head slowly, wagging a finger, Holly lifted the Champagne bottle above him and pushed his head backwards. Paul offered no resistance as she tipped the fizzy liquid into his open mouth, excess spilling down his shirt.

"Oops, now you're all soaked," Holly said patting and stroking his drenched chest. "Oh well, guess we'll have to take this off," she said putting the bottle down and starting to unbutton his shirt which she took off in no time. "Ooh, hairy," she said running a hand through his thick chest hair following it down to his abs. "Hmm, toned as well."

Sarah stood arms crossed across her chest watching as the blonde pawed Paul. Noticing Mark being left out she got up.

"Hey Mark's not had any Champagne yet," she said picking up the bottle.

Mark watched Sarah move towards him, her hips swaying seductively and with a focussed look on her face. She crawled onto on his lap and grabbed his chin, using two fingers she gently opened his mouth and raised the bottle above him allowing the Champagne to pour, gradually increasing the stream until it overflowed from his lips.

"Oh dear, this shirt will have to come off now as well," Sarah tutted and shook her head, motioning to Nicole to take the bottle from her. With both hands free she hastily unbuttoned him as he sat immobile as she worked her fingers occasionally brushing against his bare skin. Ripping it open she admired his youthful physique, he was smooth chested and hair free and she stroked his pectorals, toying with his abdominals with a trailing finger nail that made him flinch.

She smiled amused, "Someone's ticklish," she said playing her fingers across the area again making him react and he jerked his body, thrusting upwards his clothed crotch ground against her naked one. Sarah's eyes widened and Mark returned the expression, their gazes locked and a devilish grin played across her face. She settled herself onto his lap.

Holly scowled at the sight of Sarah straddling Mark and she quickly mounted Paul, hiking her dress up, displaying her suspenders and tan stockings to him. "Seen as though you won a dance competition by doing a lap dance why don't we have a lap dancing competition," Holly said sidelong to Sarah, bouncing slightly on Pauls lap.

"You really are a sore loser aren't you," Sarah said, her hands resting on Mark's pecs.

"I get it, you're scared of losing," Holly remarked, arching back off Paul emphasising her chest, her nipples showing through her soaked dress.

"Alright, just between us," Sarah said pointing at Holly and herself.

"I'm sure Nicole doesn't mind sitting this out," Holly said, turning to Nicole, "do you Nikki?"

Nicole was languishing on the king size bed with a half empty Champagne bottle in one hand and a plate of snacks in the other, "I'm happy," she said waving a Pringle.

"So how are we keeping score this time?" Holly asked.

"Oh, I think I know how we can judge," Sarah said reaching between her legs and groping Mark's hardness.

Watching Sarah's actions Holly let her mouth fall open. Paul was too engrossed in her breasts almost visible through the wet material of her dress to notice.

"Fucking bitch," Holly said under her breath. She dropped onto Paul's lap squashing a tender part of him, he groaned loudly. "Sorry," she said, lifting up so that he could adjust himself.

"Are you OK?" she asked and with a pained expression he nodded an OK for her to sit back down, which she did, slowly. "Sorry," she said again, "Do you want me to rub it better?" She joked.

Settling on his lap Holly gently rocked back and forth, pushing against what was clearly his erect cock that was still rigid despite the minor crushing injury. She sensed herself getting wet as her thong covered pussy brushed repeatedly against him and she began to feel frustrated at the clothing obstruction between them.

"Is this making it better?" she asked increasing her grinding pace.

Paul went to speak but Holly placed a finger on his lips silencing him and she grabbed his hand placing it on her butt cheek, holding it there until he took hold. She repeated the action for the other side and with Paul holding her in place she dry humped him, closing her eyes and biting her bottom lip. She rose and fell, circling her hips and forced herself down harder after each rise, the friction building feelings of intense pleasure in her loins.

His hands ran over every inch of Holly whether clothed or exposed and especially lingered on her full chest and firm ass. She rubbed herself furiously against him, her enthusiasm encouraging him to grow bolder with his groping.

"So do you feel better now?" she asked putting his palm onto her breast and holding it in place. Paul gave a slight nod, grinning.

Sarah felt excited as she handled Mark's bulge, feeling it throb between her fingers. As she touched it more and more the sensations sent her wild and she was sure she was soaking below, the thought of her juices leaking onto her young apprentice both excited and horrified her. She let go of him and stealthily stroked her sticky crotch, brushing her slick protruding lips. The touch triggered a jolt of pleasure and she audibly exhaled, closing her eyes she savoured the moment. As she came down she opened them and turned her head to the side, her eyes narrowing as she saw Holly dry humping Paul. Frowning she grabbed Mark's hands and placed them roughly on her breasts, the fabric of her outfit was quite thin and in her exhilarated state her hardened nipples dug into his palms.

After the initial surprise Mark began to gently squeeze what he was able to get in his grip, progressively kneading the doughy flesh. Growing bolder he groped harder and a little forceful and as he stroked over one of her curves his attention focussed on her hard nipple. He brushed his fingers back and forth across it, occasionally trapping the stiff bud in a not so subtle pinch making her gasp. His face twisted into a grin when she made no attempt to stop his rough fondling and instead she ran her hands over his chest and down his abdomen to grope his cock.

Nicole watched the others intently from her vantage point sat propped against the headrest of the large bed. She was already sexually flustered from her dancing and now her colleague's actions and how close they were to having sex increased her arousal. Shaking the bottle of Champagne in her hand she noted that it was almost empty and she searched for the other bottle, spotting it close to Paul and Holly. As she scrambled off the bed to retrieve it, her dress rode up higher exposing a lot more flesh and her panties. She stopped herself from adjusting her clothing, the feeling of exhibitionism was exciting her.

"OK, time to swap," she said snatching the bottle by its neck.

The others looked at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Sarah asked.

"You can't have a competition if you only dance for one judge can you? Come on swap," Nicole said gesturing for the girls to move, "Oh, and Paul, be a darling and open this for me."

She thrust the bottle into Paul's free hand as he adjusted himself with the other as Holly eased off him. He braced it between his knees and worked the bottle opener until the cork popped loudly, Champagne foaming out over his legs.

"Oh dear," Nicole said, quickly grabbing the bottle stemming the flow with her mouth.

Paul stood and wiped at his legs whilst checking the settee, noticing it was ok he looked at his soaked trousers, sighed loudly, shaking his head he headed for the bathroom.

"Mr grumpy," Sarah said after him.

"Hey, Nicole can I have a drink please?" Mark asked.

Nicole moved slowly towards him, her dress was almost around her waist like a belt. Mark gazed at the top of her legs and at her milky thighs framed by black hold-up stockings. As she stood before him his focus moved to where the hem of her dress ended and her G-string covered pussy began. A thin line of hair was visible through the sheer mesh material and when he opened his mouth in awe, Nicole took it as her cue to pour the Champagne. He was not ready for the cascade of alcohol and it spilled over his bare chest and onto his trousers, the cold liquid soaking through making him shiver.

"Well those will have to come off," Sarah said standing beside him, hands on her hips.

"What?" Mark managed to utter just as she grabbed his belt and pulled at it.

"Hey, hey easy," he said moving away, bumping into the settee and falling backwards. Sarah was still holding onto him and she fell onto her knees, her face landing between his legs. Mark looked down at her and she looked back up at him with a sexy glint in her eyes and a suggestive smile.

With a jealous look Holly held out a hand to Mark, "Come, on stand up, we can't get the posh settee messy," she said pulling him up, starting to brush his Champagne drenched chest. The brushing slowly turned into a stroking, caressing action and she stepped closer to him, pressing her body against his.

Sarah was knelt in front of him and taking advantage of the distraction Holly was causing she tugged on his buckle unfastening his belt. He was too slow to react and in turn she nimbly popped his top button, pulled his zipper down and opened his flies. She eyed his youthful bulge her heart racing as she yanked his trousers almost taking his boxer shorts down.

Mark grabbed them just in time, "Hey!"

"Oh my God, Sarah," Nicole gasped, a hand on her mouth.

"Careful," he said pulling his trousers back up.

"Well he's not going commando." Holly smirked.

"You sure they're not too wet?" Sarah asked looking up at him with a finger on her lips, grinning.

Mark looked at Holly and Nicole who both looked expectant, he smiled down at Sarah and rolled his eyes, "OK, they're wet, go on then," he said in a resigned tone.

Sarah moved onto her haunches and helped Mark step out of his trousers, quickly folding them neatly she tossed them onto the chest seat. As she turned back to him she saw a long pair of black nylon clad legs approach as Nicole came and stood beside him, one of tiny hands on his broad shoulder as the other held a bottle of Champagne.

"I know what, Sarah, why don't you give Mark a Champagne kiss?" Nicole said giggling and waving the bottle.

Mark placed his hands over his bulge and glanced down at Sarah who was holding his legs above his knees for balance, she stared up at him.

"Don't be silly Nicole," Sarah said.

"I'm not," Nicole replied, "Here, drink," she said and poured Champagne down Mark's chest.

Startled by the cold Mark let go of his crotch and his cock sprang up tenting his shorts, he noticed Sarah focus on it. He tried to grab Nicole's arm to stop her but she brushed him away tilting the bottle further and a steady stream trickled down his chest and onto his shorts. He suddenly felt a new sensation on his abs and looking down saw Sarah pressing her mouth above his navel kissing his body and sucking in the liquid. Seeing her head so close to his hard cock made him buck and she recoiled, grinning at his bulge.

Sarah could smell Mark's masculine musk mixed with a hint of leaked excitement and it sent her wild. She kissed and licked lower towards the elasticated waistband of his underwear the sexual scent in the air driving her crazy with lust.

"You're not doing it right," Holly said.

She took the bottle from Nicole, taking a deep swig and placed it back in her friend's hand. With her mouth full of Champagne she grabbed Mark and kissed him full on the lips in a sloppy exchange of saliva and alcohol. Holly broke away and moved behind him, running her hands over his torso pushing herself into his back she whispered in his ear, "And you aren't dressed right either," she said grabbing his shorts.

As Champagne trickled down Mark's body Sarah lapped hungrily at the flow of alcohol and kissed his toned stomach. There was a flurry of motion and a long hard cock sprang up jutting menacingly at her, she recoiled gasping, looking at Holly and Nicole in shock. Holly winked at her and grabbed hold of it giving it several long strokes, running her hand across the head.

"Holly! What the fuck?" Sarah shrieked, her eyes never leaving Mark's stiff cock.

"Nikki, I need a drink," Holly said dropping to her knees beside Sarah.

Nicole stared at her friend jacking off their naked colleague, her heart beating fast, her legs felt funny and so did somewhere else. She was unable to move mesmerised by Holly's hand pleasuring Mark.

"Nikki?" Holly said sharply.

Nicole jumped, startled, Holly gave her a frustrated look, motioning her head to the cock in her hand and the bottle. Stepping closer Nicole began carefully tipping Champagne onto Mark's chest aiming the stream so that it flowed onto his cock. Holly took in the sight of the veiny shafted member she held before her, its bulbous engorged head dripping pre-cum. Breathing hard she licked her lips, grasping it firmly by the base holding it steady as Champagne trickled down over the cockhead she leaned forward. Her head swam and she could feel herself getting turned on as she enveloped it between her lips, taking it deep within her mouth and languidly sucking, savouring the familiar taste of manhood with her tongue.

"Hmm, we should call you meat packer Mark from now on," Sarah said placing her hand close to the base of his shaft as the blonde beauty bobbed and weaved.

Holly stopped sucking allowing Mark's cock to audibly pop from her mouth, "That's how you do it properly," she said with glee pointing Mark in Sarah's direction, "Want a go?" she asked.

Sarah snorted a laugh and grinned, opening her mouth she leaned back and jabbed a finger at her tongue, Nicole moved to her side, tilted the bottle and poured Champagne.

...

Leaving the bathroom Paul stopped in his tracks taking in the scene. Sarah and Holly were kneeling in front of Mark alternating giving head, Nicole was stood behind him, an arm draped over his chest, a long stocking clad leg hooked around his. She was kissing Mark passionately, her hand caressed down to his cock, fingers wrapping around it, holding it steady for Sarah.

"Happy days."

Paul unfastened his belt, hastily popping his buttons and stepping out of his trousers he stumbled on his way to join them, "Hey, do I not get a kiss?" he asked standing with his hands on his hips next to the girls proudly thrusting his tented crotch in their direction.

Holly and Sarah turned their heads, Sarah let Mark's cock slide out of her mouth, slick with a coating of saliva and pre-cum and she smiled up at Paul. Holly quickly took her place, keenly swallowing Mark's long cock, fervently stroking with her well-manicured hands in unison with her sucking.

Sarah beckoned Paul with a finger, as he approached she eyed his prominent hard-on and pulled him by the elastic of his underwear, yanking downward to free his thick cock. She wasted no time grabbing hold, running her fingers over the glans smearing pre cum, feeling its warmth, texture and weight. It was not as long as Mark's but made up for it in girth, she squeezed it gently and the steely hardness throbbed in her grip. Realising she had been toying and studying it for a while she grinned.

"You've kept this well hidden," she said, sticking out her tongue and licking his salty tip.

Paul closed his eyes as her licks made way to sucks and he enjoyed her talented mouth on him. A hand on his shoulder made him open them, a vision of horny loveliness stood drinking Champagne from the bottle, Nicole's gaze made his heart race. She held his face with one hand and clamped her lips over his, their tongues darting into each other's mouths. He could feel her petite breasts mash into his chest, wrapping an arm around her trim form he grabbed hold of her firm butt cheek and squeezed. Sarah was slowly jerking him as his tip rested just inside her mouth, her tongue flicking and licking over his sensitive cockhead. Breaking the embrace Nicole stooped low next to Sarah and grabbed his cock, an action that almost made him burst, she splashed Champagne over it and into Sarah's mouth.

"Don't waste it," Nicole said.

Sarah mumbled something around the cock in her mouth as she fed more inside, capturing the flowing alcohol as she did. Nicole stopped pouring and Sarah's ruby red lips created a tight a seal around the thickness, swirling her tongue across its tender head. Her fingers wrapped tight around the base and she wanked him into her, increasing her sucking.

1...456789