Champagne Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everyone has white, otherwise you'd all be virgins and you're not, and I know you have your green, so one of you must have took it in the backdoor," Mark said slurring a little.

"Mark," Holly shrieked.

"Eww, No," Nicole said hiding her face in her hands.

"You dirty boy," Sarah said thumping Mark hard on his arm.

Paul patted Mark on the back. "Are the mean girls bullying you?"

"No, he's being a dirty bastard," Sarah said.

"I bet you don't talk to your girlfriend like that." Nicole said.

"Maybe he's being crude because he hasn't got one," Holly said gazing meaningfully at Mark.

Paul opened another bottle, "I think he's winding you lot up. Mark's a dog. He's got about three girls on the go."

"Have you? That's shocking," Sarah said lunging forward giving Mark a slap on the knee. As she did her top spilled open giving him a good view of her ample tanned cleavage.

"I wish," Mark said his eyes not leaving her deep valley. Sarah sat back giving him a playful scowl.

"Well I think we should play Nicole's game now," Paul said.

"You'll have to tell us the rules though Nikki," Holly said.

Nicole nodded, "It's called you never knew. You make three statements about yourself. Two are true, one is a lie. Everyone gets to ask you a question and then they choose which one is the lie. If they guess wrong they have to finish their drink, if they guess right you finish yours," she explained.

"Played something similar, I get it," Mark said.

"Okay," Holly said, her brow furrowed, "I think I understand, sounds fun."

"Boring," Sarah said with a fake yawn.

"Sarah, behave," Paul said trying to put his hand over her mouth, she recoiled flailing and they play fought.

Mark's eyes instantly were drawn to Sarah's crotch as her legs parted, the gap kept growing as she fought Pauls hand away. Her dress rode as she wriggled and dodged his attempts at silencing her. Mark eagerly watched anticipating a pussy flash; his cock stirred.

Paul managed to clasp a hand over Sarah's mouth. She tried to bite it unsuccessfully so she licked it instead causing him to let her go. He was open mouthed in shock at the action and she gave him an impish grin, sticking her tongue out.

"OK, OK you start Nicole," Sarah said giving Paul a quick thump on the arm. Settling back in her seat she pulled the hem of her dress back down, noticing Mark looking disappointed.

Nicole held her brow, concentrating. She held up a finger, clicking once and bouncing a little excitedly. "OK, I have my three, guess which one is not true, OK. You never knew..."

"Noo yever noo," Sarah said giggling.

Paul grabbed below her knee squeezing. She recoiled, thumping him on the arm and he released his grip.

Nicole started over, "You never knew that I played piano, that I have cliff dived and that I've had a part in a film."

"Where did you cliff dive?" Mark asked.

"Sydney, Australia when I was on holiday," Nicole answered confidently.

Mark nodded accepting her reply, "Cool."

"I bet you were a Piano girl, you look like you played piano at school, miss goody two shoes," Sarah said, "Were you in a band?"

"No," Nicole replied slowly, "And for your information I like to play solo."

Sarah smirked, "A bit too much information there."

There was a splutter of laughter and Paul spat a drink back, Nicole sexily giggled realising what she had said.

"I meant I play the piano solo."

"I don't think you've been in a film," Sarah said with a dismissive wave.

"OK, well I think you've never been in a film either," Paul said.

"Film," Mark said nodding in agreement.

Nicole looked at Sarah and Holly awaiting their answer, "Holly?" she asked.

"Hmmm, I think I know so I'm going to say film as well."

"Are you going with film?" Nicole asked Sarah who nodded in response.

"Well you were all wrong. I've never cliff dived. I made that one up. I do play piano and I have been in a film," Nicole said with a happy little dance as she watched them down their drinks.

Putting his glass down Mark asked, "What kind of film?"

"Oh it was done at university about the campus and about the course I was on. I was a presenter showing off the media building and it's..."

"Boring" Sarah said.

"What?"

Sarah sighed, "It has to be something exciting or naughty, not being in a boring video about school."

"University" Nicole corrected.

"Whatever," Sarah said, "You got poor Mark all worked up thinking you had done a Paris Hilton."

Nicole narrowed her eyes at Sarah, "Can I go again?" she asked and the others nodded.

She slowly sipped her wine, finishing and placed the glass down, crossing her lovely long legs, "You never knew that I climbed the largest mountain in Britain, that my first car was pink and that there were nude pictures of me online."

Paul and Mark exchanged astonished looks.

"I know this so I should go last," Holly said sitting back cradling her glass.

"Well that's not fair, if she knows, do another one," Sarah said.

"No," Paul said excitedly, "We don't mind, let's play this one."

Sarah frowned, "Oh, I know why. Pair of pervs."

Mark hurriedly asked, "Where were the naked pictures?"

"On a website" Nicole answered.

"No, that's not what I meant," Mark whined.

Holly wagged at finger at him, "Ah, your turns over."

"Which web site?" Paul asked.

Nicole poker faced replied, "On one that's no longer exists."

"Come on this isn't fair. What was the website called?" Mark asked.

Holly motioned at him to be quiet, "Shh, You've had your turn."

Sarah tapped her chin, "Were you alone in the pictures?" she asked.

"Yes."

The guys were visibly disappointed at the answer.

"My turn," Holly said cheerfully sitting forward, "How long did it take you to climb the mountain?"

Mark and Paul groaned at Holly's question.

"A day, or two, I can't remember, how long does it take to climb a mountain?" Nicole asked uncertain.

"Aha," Mark said pointing, "You never climbed a mountain."

"Mountain," Paul and Sarah said in unison.

"Yes, I've never climbed a mountain." Nicole said and she turned to Holly, "You made it so obvious." She shrugged and downed her drink.

"So that means..." Paul said, "That your first car was pink, and for some reason there were nude pictures of you online."

The guys leaned forward keen as the beautiful redhead explained that after a rough breakup an ex put naked pictures of her on a revenge website and posted links on Facebook. It resulted in a lot of hassle to get them removed but not before friends and some of her family saw them.

"Oh that's terrible," Sarah said.

"Well luckily I found out early enough, I warned most of my family and got the police involved, it got messy but eventually they were removed. The sites closed now, it made the news, not about me though."

"What a nasty piece of work," Paul said.

"Well it's definitely made me wary when it comes to dating," Nicole said.

"That's really awful." Sarah said, hugging her. "Men are bastards."

"Hey, not all of us" Paul protested.

"Aww, poor you," Sarah said light-heartedly and she hugged him. He noticed that her nipples were hard pushing through her dress, he couldn't resist taking a glance as she pulled away.

She caught his gaze, covering her chest with a hand, "Are you looking at my boobs you perv?" She said, slapping his leg.

"Well you can't miss them can you?"

Sarah frowned and motioned to the other side of the room, "Paul, I think you should go stand in the corner until you've calmed down."

Holly laughed, "Or go to the bathroom to calm himself."

"Holly," Nicole squealed.

"Nikki, drop the innocent act," Holly snapped. Nicole looked wounded.

"I'm sorry hun I didn't mean it." Holly said, cuddling her. "Ooh, sorry my boobs are squashing yours."

They giggled and broke the embrace, Paul sleazily chuckled. All three girls glared at him. Nicole tutted and stood, she went to the mini bar searching for white wine. She was getting drunk and she had to bring each bottle close to her eyes to make out the labels.

"You can't blame a bloke for looking at women's... boobs," Paul said, looking at Mark who nodded in agreement.

"You've been on too may porn sites, rotting your brain," Sarah said tapping her head.

"Definitely too much porn," Holly said, "He sees two girl's hugging, thinks oh yeah up for a threesome."

"Yep, bet that's what it is, late nights on the laptop one hand typing," Sarah teased mimicking a masturbating action. Seeing her make the gesture made Mark horny.

Paul grabbed Sarah's wrist stopping her, "I don't look at porn Sarah," he said.

She broke free and made the gesture again, giggling, and Paul made another grab for her, "Or think that girls hugging means that they want a threesome, Holly," he said finally catching Sarah.

Nicole returned with a bottle of wine, "Oh, yeah. Holly has had a threesome," she said innocently.

Holly stared at her in disbelief, "Nicole, no, no, no that's not what we we're talking about..."

Nicole was mortified, "Oh my god, Holly sorry, I'm so sorry Holly."

"What, who, where, when... Holly? Threesome," Paul said looking between the two of them. "Is there any video evidence?"

"No there isn't any evidence," Holly said rolling her eyes.

"Well come on spill the beans, when did you do that?" Paul said, enthusiastic. Mark sat up straight, attentive.

"Holly I'm so sorry," Nicole said.

Holly gave a half smile and shrugged, "Doesn't matter Nic, I know it was a mistake."

Paul was grinning broadly, "Oh no, after what we've discussed tonight you cannot tell us something like that without going into detail," he said.

"Paul leave the lass alone," Sarah said swatting in his direction.

"It's fine Sarah, and it wasn't a threesome, it was just a Champagne kiss." Holly scowled in Paul's direction, he stuck out his tongue and she laughed.

"A what?" Sarah asked, puzzled.

"Champagne Kiss," Mark said at length, "I've not heard of that before."

"So what's a Champagne kiss, Holly?" Paul asked.

"It's a special kiss with Champagne," she answered.

"What? You just kiss with Champagne in your mouth," Sarah asked.

"With Champagne in their mouths' two girls kiss a guy, swapping it with him, then one kneels..." She paused trying not to make eye contact with the others, "The one standing pours it into the other girl's mouth, kinda like a fountain. Then the standing girl takes a drink and kisses the guy while the other..."

"The other girl does what?" Paul asked. Holly visibly squirmed.

"The other girl kisses him as well," Holly replied quickly.

"How can she kiss him on her knees?" Sarah asked, her eyes widened as she understood.

Everyone laughed, even Sarah. "I can't believe how stupid I am."

"I bet I can find a video online," Mark said, phone in his hands, fingers working fast.

"What, what, Mark, are you looking at porn?" Sarah asked, "You dirty boy."

"Grab the iPad, we'll be able to see it better," Paul nodded in the direction of Sarah's bedside table, Mark dashed to retrieve it.

Paul went to the mini bar, disappointed there was no Champagne as it would have been fun to bring it back. He picked a bottle of red instead.

"Oh, I don't like red wine," Nicole said wrinkling her nose.

"It's OK, gets you drunk quickly," Sarah said.

"I think you're already there."

Sarah found herself checking out Paul as he stood opening the bottle. Even in a shirt she could tell he was muscular, thick arms, barrel chested and with a great head of hair, he was a good looking guy. Her eyes scanned lower and she found herself studying his trouser bulge, a lot.

"Sarah!" Holly gasped in a hushed tone.

"Like you've never looked."

"No I haven't," Nicole quickly said out loud, realising her slip she hung her head, her face going red.

"Nicole!" Sarah and Holly chorused.

"What?" Paul asked placing a bottle on the table, sitting.

"Oh nothing," Sarah replied. Paul scrutinised her with a scowl and Sarah stuck her tongue out at him.

Mark had found a clip online, he placed the iPad on the table, propping it against empty wine bottles. The screen was too small for everyone to see so they huddled around, Holly perched on one arm of the settee, Sarah told Mark to sit in her place and she sat on the arm next to him.

"OK, can we watch it now?" Paul asked.

As he leaned over to start the clip Mark bumped Sarah and she lost her balance falling into his lap. His body tensed as she laughed, struggling to straighten up and wriggled on him.

Sarah motioned to the arm of the settee, "I'm not sitting back there," she pouted, batting her eyelashes and wiggling her butt into his crotch, "Am I OK sat here Marky?" She grabbed his hands and placed them around her waist, moving them up and down her lower body until she was satisfied they were in a respectable position.

"I'm OK," Mark replied, hoarse. He could feel her body heat.

Holly watched them with a frown.

"Bet you are," Paul said.

"Mark your aftershave is lovely." Sarah commented.

The video was not the best quality, an amateur clip of a group at a party. A shirtless man stood in the centre of a cheering crowd between two skimpily dressed strippers. They were drinking from a magnum of Champagne, kissing each other and then kissing the man, allowing drink to spill down his chest. One stripper followed the trail of liquid down, ending up on her knees kissing and licking him as she undid his trousers.

"Nice," Mark said.

Sarah swatted his forearm. "Right we've seen enough," she said reaching for the iPad.

"Wait, wait," Paul said pulling her back. "We're all adults."

They watched as one stripper deeply kissed the man as the one on her knees gave him a blowjob. The man groped and manhandled the one kissing him, he took the bottle from her, pushing her down to join the other. He poured champagne onto their faces and over his cock as they took turns blowing him.

"Wow." Mark said.

"Can we switch it off now? Or do you want us to go give you some privacy," Sarah asked looking between Mark and Paul, their gazes fixed on the screen.

"OK, turn it off," Paul said reluctantly.

Sarah picked up the iPad and switched it off. She sat back down, squeezing between Mark and Nicole on the settee, Holly moved onto the chair.

"So... Holly, you've done that?" Paul asked.

She shrugged. "Did it to an ex once, with a good friend, for his birthday."

Mark and Nicole exchanged looks of disbelief. "Holly. Oh my God. Wow" Nicole said a hand on her mouth.

"I bet you've done it more than once," Paul grinned.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Holly said giving him a knowing look, sipping her drink.

"I'm surrounded by perverts and porn stars," Sarah said.

Nicole acted offended, "Hey!"

"Well at least we have our knickers on," Holly said tartly.

Sarah gave her a look that could kill.

"She's got a point. So what does that make you?" Paul asked.

"A MILF" Mark said. He instantly put a hand over his mouth.

"A what?" Sarah said pouncing on him, "What did you call me?" She tried to clip his ear but he dodged away. "Did you just call your boss a MILF?" She playfully tried to hit him, leaning close and whispering in his ear, "So I'm a MILF. Someone you'd like to fuck..." Her chest mashed into his, he could feel two hard points.

"Mark you really know how to put your foot in it; you know how she gets about her age." Paul said.

Sarah sat back in her seat and hit Paul with a pillow, "Shut it pervy Paul."

The other girls giggled.

"I'm not a pervert just an ordinary bloke."

"An ordinary old bloke perving over younger women" Sarah said.

"Believe me for what it costs I'm best off keeping away from younger women."

Holly jumped in her seat and pointed at Paul, "Aha, you just admitted you've paid or sex."

Paul held his hands up in surrender slowly shaking his head. "No, I didn't, but I have been to see strippers, every bloke has at some point."

"Pervert, going to see strippers, dirty boy," Sarah said shaking her head, "Mark have you been to see them?"

Mark nodded sheepish.

"You pair of dirty bastards, seeing cheap whores."

Holly laughed, "Careful Sarah, you did come in here, take your tights off and then your knickers. You may as well be a stripper."

Sarah stood, "Hey I'd be a good stripper," she started to sing The Stripper theme, swinging her hips. Her attention was on Mark as she danced in front of him. Clasping her hands above her head, moving her hips provocatively. "Hey, I know, seen as though these two chickened out before, we should get them to tell us who looks the best now," she said turning to Paul.

"No way. No comment, not going into that minefield" Paul said, eying her swaying ass.

Sarah looked over her shoulder at Mark and raised an eyebrow.

"I'm with Paul," he said, "Not going there."

"How about, who's the best dancer?" Sarah said, bending slightly at the waist and shaking her behind.

Mark gazed at her, Holly noticed and huffed in annoyance.

"Ok. I'm in," she said, standing.

Sarah stopped dancing, "Are you serious?"

"Sure, I don't mind, and if I get carried away I'm sure the guys won't mind either." Holly said with a grin.

Paul and Mark gave each other a sideways glance, an unspoken, "hell yes we're OK with this," between them.

"I said best dancer, not stripper," Sarah said, hands on her hips.

Holly adjusted her dress and fixed her hair into an updo, "Well you dance your way and I'll dance mine. See who wins."

"Holly..." Nicole began.

"It's OK, you don't have to join in hun," Holly said.

"Well actually," Nicole stood, stepping unsteadily back into her high heels. "I was going to ask about the rules."

...

There was now a charged atmosphere in the room. The seating had been rearranged under Holly's instruction and a clearing made between the settee and bed. Sarah and Nicole disappeared into the bathroom and had been gone a while, Paul sat tapping his fingers on the arm of the settee as Mark fiddled with his phone.

Returning from the bathroom with her makeup and hair as neat and tidy as when she entered the hotel lobby at the start of the night Sarah sashayed to the music prancing towards the rest of the group smiling, her lips noticeably a brighter red. Nicole followed looking stunning as always, her head hung slightly, she smiled nervously as she passed Paul.

"Are we ready then?" Sarah asked twirling on the spot.

"Just a second, finding some music," Holly replied browsing the iPad's playlists.

"So, Holly, what's the plan?" Nicole asked.

Dance music started to play and Holly stepped into the centre of the cleared area and stood next to Sarah, Nicole stayed at the edge, a finger playing with her bottom lip. Holly pointed at Paul, "You stay there," she pointed at the bed, "Mark, you go sit opposite on the bed." Mark shrugged and followed her instruction. Happy that everything was as it should be she strode with purpose to the entryway of the room and finding a control panel she adjusted the rooms lighting.

"Is this for the strip club effect?" Paul asked with a grin as the lights flickered.

"Very funny," Holly said as she flicked the switches. She tried different combinations until only several around the bay window and above the bed remained lit and the rest of the room was in darkness.

With a happy smile Holly returned to the clearing and pointed at Paul and Mark, "Right, you two are the judges." Motioning to Sarah, Nicole and herself she added, "And we will each dance for one song."

"How are we going to keep score?" Nicole asked.

"We'll just give marks out of ten at the end." Paul said.

"That won't work, you two will hear each other and say the same like you always do." Sarah said.

Glancing at Paul, Holly noticed the start of a bulge, "Well I know one way we can judge, visually," she grinned pointing at his crotch. Nicole giggled and Sarah made obvious attempts to look, Paul crossed his legs avoiding their eye contact.

123456...9