Champion of the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A ring that benefits healing from a healer's spells. Then there's this necklace of stone that is worth a fair amount of coin."

Anna smiled, "We are leaving you the wagon and horses. Your room is paid for three days including meals. Keep the gear for whoever is coming onboard your team. We are not allowed to take anything else since our departure is known.

She is taking us to a new second inn with what we are carrying after Jonni gets back so we can all have a drink together before we go. A couple of the prisoners have family here and they have set up a tab for the team for the next 3 days as a thank you."

He smiled, "Myssara at work I see."

She laughed and nodded, "We will enter our room for the night and appear in the new inn. Thank you for being so understanding about all of this. That and the praise. The goddess told me you said the same thing. I should be leading my own group."

She came in tight and hugged him. She whispered, "Thank you for rocking my world on that altar. Also, thank you for giving Flar room to be just with me. I know you did last life as well but that was with two others. Then you did it with Marshal and I after he fell from those stupid scouts. He really appreciated you not making a move on me this life."

He smiled, "I have never done a dwarven female and I do not know if I could. I was never a big fan of playing a dwarf and women with beards thing just did not sit well in my mind."

She laughed and nodded, "I debated it but Flar wanted it."

He smiled, "To keep guys like me away."

She laughed, "Probably!"

He gave her one last big squeeze. "You take care of yourself. Flar to, he needs a good swift kick in the ass to keep him in-line."

She giggled, "You take care of all the other woman, including the goddess."

Anna pulled away then hugged and kissed Rhonda goodbye. The two of them felt each other up one last time. She repeated the scene with the other ladies as they came in. They watched as Flar and Anna headed down to the bar.

Raven took the hole and threw the big things inside. He put the smaller stuff into his backpack and headed downstairs with the ladies. They had a drink with them waiting for Jonni to get back and she returns an hour later. She smiled, "We got a small reward for the information but it was in the form of store credit. Something about a war coming to a close."

He laughed, "I know. My last group cleaned them out."

She looked at Raven, "Really?"

He smiled, "Did you see anything unusual?"

She shook her head, "His daughter seemed to do a lot of the talking. Very passionate woman. Apparently, her husband died in the same accident that killed the previous Duke. The Duke was really old though. She is with child and starting to show."

He smiled, "I know. They belong to my other character a boy and a girl. I rocked her world."

She laughed while they sat and had dinner. They had drinks with everyone and Anna looked at them, "We have to go now."

He smiled, "I know. I hope you get everything you wanted. If you don't tell the Goddess you are looking for me."

She laughed and Flar gave a crooked smile.

"She is a dwarf for now and my woman! Thanks again."

He nodded. "You take care of her. She is worth it."

He nodded. They walked upstairs and he looked at Jonni, "Anything new on a quest?"

She shook her head, "No. Myssara said the ones we add will have the quest. Pine and I have a room tonight. Anna left the two of us her room after they depart. We thought we might get some one-on-one time now that we are no longer virgins."

He smiled. "I understand."

He thought, "You are taking those two as well. You just have not told them."

She chuckled, "No, she knows that the others will be gone by morning. She has all the horses, wagon, and reward credit. It is time to see if she has learned enough to take a group to the next level. Your ladies are hearing this as well.

They paid up the room and the account carries to your new location. There will be a few groups looking for people so you will have options. Head on up to your room together and you will wake up at a new location. Same room."

He thought, "Free will. What happens if we do not enter the room?"

She laughed, "Then you will be there for a while waiting for another group."

He smiled, "Not if we went with just the three of us."

She sighed, "What do you want?"

He looked at the ladies, "I want all the ladies to have a say in the matter. Not you dictating the circumstances. Humans have free-will."

Mary smiled, "You are being nice but we are going with you."

Tawny looked over, "I am being moved to another location. Myssara talked with me and with how easy the first part was and what you told me. I agree. I should be leading my own party. I did ask if we could get together in the dream state this life so you could give me more children."

He smiled at her and held her hand, "I understand wanting to stretch your wings."

Rhonda looked at him, "I am staying with you and Mary. I get a life to be your wife. I am taking that."

The ladies chuckle and he kissed her for the compliment. He thought, "Yes to the dream state for Tawny. She is owed that much given everything that has been kept from her. Just do not put her with Brenda."

He heard back, "Not happening. The group Brenda is with had a bad fight and just restarted at the first inn."

He sighed, "They better have some fucking outstanding horses at this new location. I will be a hard-ass on finding this new party as you have us starting over."

He heard her laughing, "They will. Please try and cooperate with me a little bit."

He looked at the bartender, "We have an open tab, right?" He nodded. "Drinks for everyone then. Keep the bar and the kitchen open for the next 4 hours."

There was some cheering from around the bar. They grabbed their drinks and headed upstairs.

As they walk up the stairs, Raven sent his raven to the bar and it squawks a couple of times to get attention. It then flew upstairs and joined them in the room as they closed the door.

The goddess laughed, "Did you enjoy that?"

He smiled, "Setting up a reputation for being there one minute and gone the next. Something mentioned in the last world announcement, remember."

She laughed, "I know you do not like me switching out your party. I had three groups fracture at an inn. They all made it to but they have failed several times to get past the second inn so they returned. Now they have quests with no party and everyone's watching to see what will happen next.

The one thing you cannot do is tell them you are the Raven. The ladies know this as well. Mary and Rhonda are still hearing this."

He sighed, "I will provide no guarantees on that. I need a group I can finish with. Not one to just get to the next inn. I will train but I will not sacrifice the progress of my ladies or the mandate given to me by Mother to just keep switching groups. If someone is not working out it will be up to the leader to deal with them."

He heard, "I understand your frustration and I hope you choose wisely so you will have a group. If you find you do not like who you have by the third inn then you can search for a new group again. If you like what you have then keep going with them."

He sent his raven away. He opened the door and they headed down to the bar, "Rhonda buy a round for everyone and we will find a booth. Meals all around for everyone in the bar as well."

He thought, "It is on the Goddess after all."

She laughed. There was one table open at the moment and they snagged it just in time. Another group came in out of the rain. Rhonda went to the bar and got their food and drinks ordered and then announced to the bar, "Food and drinks are on us."

They looked miserable, wet, and pissed at each other. That shocked a lot of the people in the bar and she brought us our drinks and sat next to Raven. A dwarf came up to the table and looked at Rhonda, "Thanks for the drink. You looking for company?"

She looked at him, "No. We were just being hospitable. There seems to be a foul mood in the air."

He nodded, "Quite a bit of that. I can show you a really good time."

She looked at him, "You are saying you could fuck me non-stop for hours, never lose an erection, have a cunt that I can eat out while I have a fist in another?"

He laughed, "That would take more than me and more than one man. She shook her head and put her hand on Raven's arm, "No I am not, for the last time, in the need of your company. You only need one man for that if it is the right man."

He looked at Raven, "You think you are all that do ya?"

Raven looked at him, "I never said a word. I can tell you 3 who left our party are carrying my children. The one you are talking to is my wife and carrying my children.

Sharing your bed with five or more women and satisfying them all has yet to be a problem. To answer your question. It does not matter if I 'think' it. They know it. They live it. They love it."

He looked around the table and both ladies smiled at him. The dwarf looked at Raven, "You must be a mage that has them under a spell."

Raven smiled, "A Magus. My spells focus around destruction and delivering them through my weapon."

He grunted at Raven, "That reference to your cock?"

He slowly pulled out his blade and lit it up for him, "No. My cock is not a weapon. I have yet to fuck a woman to death. I have fucked them to where they think they are in another plane of existence that could only be described as paradise. Still, I am here to have a drink just as you are. We bought you a drink and a meal."

He looked over at the barkeep, "Could I get half a dozen shots of dwarven spirits please."

He looked shocked and came to the table and poured the 6 shots, "My dear wife would you slide 3 over to our dwarven acquaintance here."

She slid them over to him. He picked one up, "I have never tried this."

Raven offered a toast, "To the sharp edge of your blade." He took it and down it in one shot. It burned going down but was fine otherwise. Raven took a sip of his ale and the dwarf looked at Raven and drank his. Raven offered another one to him, "Death to those who intend us harm for they will fall by the edge of our blades."

He down the second shot and the dwarf grabbed and picked up his second and drank it. He finished and he looked a little wobbly. Raven grabbed the third one, "To insatiable flexible women who love to fuck."

He down the third and the dwarf looked at Raven glassy-eyed and refuses to be outdone and drank the third one. The dwarf hit the floor and was out cold. Raven worked on finishing his ale.

He looked at the barkeep, "Could I have another ale with some cheese, fruit, and bread with butter, please. I am building up my energy reserves to keep these two going all night."

He chuckled.

Raven looked down, "I think the dwarf on the floor could use a glass of water. Just pour it on his forehead. I assume he would want to sleep it off in his own bed."

He came around and brought Raven what he asked for.

The barkeep looked at Raven, "You got some device on or a spell to deal with alcohol?"

He shook his head, "No. I just have a very strong constitution. How else could I fuck all night long?"

He left the food and sets the glass of water at the end of the table. He looked at Raven, "You want to wake him you do it."

Raven shrugged, "He is passed out on the floor of your bar. You want him there until morning then that is your business, not mine."

He sighed and poured the water on the dwarf's forehead and the dwarf was still out of it. Raven shook his head and finished his food. Somebody who apparently knew the dwarf came over and worked to wake him up to no avail. He grabbed him by the arms and drug him against a wall and out of the middle of the room.

He looked at Raven and then sat down at the bar. He had no idea what to make of Raven.


1...67891011