Champion of the Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She calmed and looked, "Two sets of bite marks."

He nodded, "Only Mary did not bite me this time."

He let her settle onto his cock and then used his hands to lift and bounce her up and down while she moaned. As she approached her second climax, he leaned her over and pointed her head toward the floor and picked her up and fucked her G-spot.

She screams out, "Oh fuck!"

She sprays up and over him while it rained down and over herself. He shot a dozen jets down into her bubbling cunt. He laid her back on the bed. "Check the elf Tawny and then yourself Rhonda."

She checked and smiled, then repeated and smiled again, "She has 2 sets of twins and I have a set of triplets. Four girls for her and three boys for me." She checked the halfling.

She smiled, "Nothing this life."

Mary smiled, "After 7 children with him and 19 overall in that first life, I thought I deserved a break. I had to wait for the last set of quintuplets; twin girls and triplet boys. They had to be delivered before meeting you all; he waited with me. Stayed with me throughout it. We made love for 2 straight days before they were born.

I was so fucking horny and he gave it to me over and over again. I did not care if I got sore or tired. I knew we were switching characters. We had to stop for the day of the births and he was not allowed back into me until now if I still wanted a halfling life this life."

He smiled, "I am still hitting every time. That 30% did not take place."

Mary nodded, "I think you got a 130%."

Tawney looked at Mary, "There was one maid and she did not take."

Mary looked away, "Yes she did. Brenda checked a little later. She had quintuplets."

He sighed and thought, "You heard that love. I am still hitting 100%. Mary thinks I am hitting at 130%."

He heard her sign, "I know. At least you can change forms. I wish I had better news, my love. I will ask Mother about the other champions to see if they are experiencing the same thing."

He thought, "Let me know and thank you."

He looked at the three of them, "Get to prepping asses ladies. I have 3 more virginities to take." There was a bang on the door as though a shoulder hit it. He sent the bird away and lit up his sword. A Big barbarian foot came through. He grabbed it by the ankle and ran his sword between the calf muscle and the bone.

The barbarian screamed his bloody head off and he heard the innkeeper or bartender yell over, "He is out cold."

He cut through the muscle with sword out and release his leg He kicked the ax out from under the edge of the door.

The bartender looked down, "By the Goddess that leg is fucked up. He is alive, but barely."

Raven shouted back, "You have another room for us? Where did his 2 little friends go or, are they robbing your bar?"

He yelled, "Shit!"

He heard him run downstairs and Raven went out naked with his sword in hand down to the bar and the two halflings had daggers drawn on the bartender.

He hit one with an acid splash. That gave the bartender time to get out of the bar. His buddy looked to come at Raven as he hit the ground from a command from above and behind him from his cleric, Rhonda.

A naked fighter at his side, Tawney. The one halfling remained standing looking back and forth. Raven hit him with another acid splash and he was on the ground. Tawny had a sword at the ones back and the thief dropped his daggers.

He looked up, "Get cloaks." Rhonda went and got them and threw down their cloaks and they were covered and held weapons over them while Mary and Rhonda went and got dressed.

The guards showed with the innkeeper almost 10 minutes later. He looked at them, "They are alive and 2 are in bad shape but that is not my problem. I figured the bartender might want to search them."

The guard looked at Rainer, "How do I know you did not steal anything?"

He looked at him, "For one I am the one who reminded the bartender that the barbarian who tried to kick in the door upstairs had 2 halfling friends down here. He came back and found himself facing 4 daggers. I have 10 gold pieces in my pants upstairs and I am naked under this cloak. I had the ladies throw it down to not make any of you feel inferior."

The ladies chuckled and the Guard did not like Rainer's attitude, "Bullshit!"

He opened his cloak and let him see his erect cock, "I have three ladies to return to as soon as I have a new room and you take the trash out."

He gawked and Raven closed his cloak. He picked up the two halflings and the one asked him, "Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

He leaned in and summoned his bird under his cloak and whispered, "I am THE RAVEN." He dismissed it just as quickly.

The halfling went white as a ghost as he dismissed the bird.

He looked at the guard, "They are all yours once the bartender cleans them out for damages."

The guard looked at him, "What damages."

Raven walked upstairs and he saw the barbarian with his calf muscle flapped down and he looked at Raven, "What the fuck did that."

Raven held up his blade, "This did."

He ignited it and put it out. He grabbed the sheath from the room and sheathed it.

"The fucker kicked a hole into the door I ran through what came through. I am the recently graduated apprentice to Magus Pimpernel in the city. The sword was a gift. Rainer Black is the name. There is your damage."

He nodded, "They were together?"

Raven nodded rapidly, "Oh yeah, there were upset I had 3 women who wanted my cock and not their cocks. Oh well. Sucks to be them. They were either going to assault me, rape them, or both. You see how that went."

The guards carried the guy out and the bartender looked at Raven, "Room across the hall. They would have taken me for 80 gold pieces. Dinner and the room are on me tonight. He gave Tawny back her coin for the room. "I will have that sent up with two ales each. You saved my ass and that barbarians sword will cover the damages and then some." He handed him a scroll. "A little something extra for when a big guy comes at you. Your spells distracted them so I could escape."

Raven nodded and looked over the scroll of enlarge person. He nodded, "Make mine Meads. They had one mind trying to operate 3 bodies."

The ladies laughed. He went into the room and grabbed his clothes and gear. He walked across the hall and deposited everything. The ladies came in and he called out, "Did you enjoy that Myssara?"

She laughed, "You are all hearing this. They have been hanging around in that inn for over a month taking whomever they could down the road. They are players who want to be thieves in my world. Now I can send them off to a different starting point as soon as they get executed in a few days.

There are others in that little gang but they did not stake out inside the inn. The one you scared the shit out of you will likely see again. Maybe one of the others too. I will make sure he or they will look exactly the same though. I owe you that much for cleaning up that mess.

Now I can send others into that location again. You should be able to find a party tomorrow, maybe even 2 fighting over you if the innkeeper runs his mouth. Now deflower those asses and get some rest."

The ladies laughed, "She sent you in here to clean them out."

He smiled, "I serve my Goddesses."

He heard her laughter, "Yes you do my love."

He continued, "Usually 7 inches at a time but occasionally with the sword."

The ladies laughed and he heard Myssara laughing.

He looked at them, "Food, Drink, asses, Drink, and then sleep with my true love hugging me all night."

Mary smiled, "I have looked forward to that."

He nodded and looked at Tawny, "I was surprised you kept your virginity in tack with the way your hands were all over Brenda's naked halfling last life."

The ladies laughed and she had a slightly pained smile and started stroking Mary's nipples, "True it was close, but I wanted cock!"

He thought back, "I am glad Brenda is not here and you gave Trisa one life with me to have children. I had a feeling they were related. With the temporal stuff and the closeness they developed they could have been mother and daughter. Kerria's mother as well."

Myssara sighed, "I started to put together that something was off when they both started asking the same kind of questions. I had not realized you noticed. I am more surprised you did not air your thoughts then. I finally asked Mother to confirm if there was anything to the relationship, given your misgivings. We agreed not to raise the issue unless you did."

He thought, "Brenda had been here, I would have voiced my suspicions. I put it together by the way they died in each other's arms. Brenda kept pouring healing into her through that battle.

She refused to follow Marshal's and Shia's direction to fall back. TWICE! That cost her own life, Shia's life when she advanced to try and pull them back while invisible. Brenda left the rest of us relying on healing potions with creative use of spells from both arcane casters to keep it from being a total party wipe.

We crowd controlled the shit of that boss fight. We could not go offensive with them in the middle of the room like that. The rogues got too far ahead. It left Marshal and Lirana as our front-line door rotating doorstop to get us through that fight.

Brenda became truly obsessed with keeping Trisa alive and it carried over from the previous battle as we lost people in the resource-draining fight you set up before then. I could not save them all. Marshal rotated between Paladin and week healer with a wand, Lirana fought it out in full barbarian style.

Lirana crushed it and Marshal struck the final blow with a smite evil worthy of a paladin. It made me happy to see them both succeed like that. I got 3 first-lifers from 1-15 without dying with me and I tried like hell for more. The party dynamics fell apart from Brenda's actions.

For many days before that battle, I started feeling something was off. I saw these things. Tawny is from Earth, the same time frame as me. Her relationship to Kerria. Her relationship with Brenda being known would have been doubly traumatic all around.

I did not want that pain for her. She would not be able to tell in future lives. No need to stigmatize her and traumatize her publicly or in private. It would likely have made her suicidal to know all of that."

He heard back, "Trisa tried to be together with her. When I refused, I finally told her why. I spent many hours consoling her. I let those two talk through the trauma it caused. Especially Tawny. Brenda wanted her to follow through and get a shot with you. Brenda saw how she let you down and then she understood why she did that.

She said she will take the occasional male lover but preferred the lady's day in and out. She said you were a great lover but you 2 never formed that connection and now she knows part of that was her attraction to Trisa and then finding out it was her own Mother.

While she did not care, Trisa most definitely cared and made it known she was nearly suicidal from the thought of it. I told her I owed her that much at the very least. Do not bring it up as she would be further traumatized if she knew that you knew the underlying cause."

He thought back, "Not my goal or intention. This is one to keep from Mary unless she already knows."

Myssara sighed, "Mary does not know and I agree with that decision. She would not necessarily know or understand why it was a big hang-up to Earth humans. You do and I have read up on it since you started sending our daughters off to keep them out of your bed."

The ladies laughed and he looked at them, "I am going to sit in this chair and any ass that is ready to go can come and sit on my cock and ride me while I eat."

They laughed and he plopped into a chair and a young woman came in while those three were lubing each other asses in the shape of a triangle.

She looked at his cock.

He looked at her, "You attached to someone or someone's daughter here in the inn."

She shook her head. He smiled at her, "You a virgin?"

She shook her head, "You wanting to ride my cock?"

She nodded. He looked at her, "Put the food down, get undressed and hop on but you will get pregnant."

She looked at Raven, "I don't care. I have never seen one that big. I have to try it."

She worked to get out of her clothes and the ladies helped her. He grabbed her by her hips. He lifted her up and sucked on her cunt for several minutes to make sure she was good and wet. He lowered her down slowly onto his cock and kissed her very passionately. "Now I am going to lean you back. After you have brought all three of my ladies to a screaming climax, I will give you a fuck you will remember for the rest of your life."

He leaned her back and Mary went first. He ate while the maid ate Mary's cunt. She climaxed and squirted all over her face. She kissed her and Rhonda went next. Several minutes later and she climaxes. Then Tawny and she nearly climaxed from watching the show and having to wait. A few minutes later she yells out, "Fuck this girl has skills."

He smiled and pulled her back up to him. He put her on the edge of the bed with his knees on the floor, "When I am done with your cunt, they are going to clean you up and I am going tap into your ass with my cock until you wail in joy."

She smiled at him as she knew he knew it was the Goddess. He started pounding that cunt of hers for all he was worth.

On her third climax, he started fucking her g-spot and she screams out and sprays a wave all the way to the wall and he kept going through another 6 waves. He slammed forward and filled her cunt with 15 ropes. He looked at Rhonda, "Check her out."

She did and smiled, "A boy and a girl."

He backed away, "Someone gets to clean her. Someone needs to prepare her ass. Someone else needs to clean me up, and then mount me."

The ladies laughed as he sat down and ate more and drank. Rhonda went first. She slid her ass down. Mary was on the floor preparing the maid's ass. The maid moans out from the double assault she was getting.

He grabbed Rhonda's hips and took her back up and let her go so she slid back down again while he played with her tits. Then he lifted her and did her tits and clit with one thumb. He stood with her impaled on his cock.

He bent her over and fucked her good and hard until she clamped down on him. The pressure was too much and he shot off into her ass with another 7 ropes. She pulled up from his cock.

He looked at them, "Is the maid ready? She does have to work."

They nodded, "She is ready." He got back on his knees in front of her. He slid into her, "I hope you enjoy what I will do to you."

She smiled, "Do it to me."

He slowly stroked her ass for a good 20 minutes and then pulled back and pushed up toward her vaginal wall. He started slapping her clit. She wails out and sprays all over him several times. As he sprayed her insides. He looked her in the eyes as he pulled her to him.

He pulled his cock from her ass and kissed her. He sat back down and she got on her knees. She went to sucking his cock while Rhona attacked her ass. Mary was all over her cunt.

He shot 8 ropes into her waiting mouth and she raises her head and moan out and sprayed all over Mary. He looked at her, "You owe us a bath at least. You smell great now but tomorrow it will not smell as good."

She laughed, "I will get you a bath. I do owe that to you after giving you and your halfling friend here showers."

She kissed him passionately and whispered in his ear, "Thank you, my love."

He thought back, "You are welcome. My love."

He heard her giggle, "Nice fuck. Nice bit of seduction."

He smiled, "Wait until the bucket brigade wants children."

She laughed, "Not this time she will take care of it personally."

He thought, "Is Tawny restricted to one life? I know she should be but I figured I would check."

He heard back, "Yes she is restricted to one life with you. I told her you might ask and told her it was restricted."

Tawny launches herself across the room and kisses him passionately. "She told me you would ask which is why she put it in as a condition."

She looked into his eyes, "Thank you for asking, lover."

He looked at Rhonda, "You named yourself Black this life in the hopes I would make you my wife for this life? I never used them last life."

She looked at him and nodded and he looked at Mary.

He thought, "Myssara I will take Rhonda as my wife in this life. Would you place the rings? It is a nice roleplaying aspect. I would need to know her better before considering her for a companion. I am still holing out for Blossom at the moment."

He heard her laugh and Rhonda looked at her hand and launched herself at him. He held all three of them tight. He shook his head, "I still have some asses to deflower tonight. Who is next?" Tawny faced him and impales herself on him. She kissed him long and hard while she bounced up and down on his cock.

He let her control the speed and rhythm of things for a change. Eventually, she locked down on his cock while he was buried. He rubbed her clit rapidly but softly while she wailed. She squeezed the shit out of his cock.

He wanted to cum but could not until she relaxed some. The sensation made him want to come again and his balls were aching. He spread her cheeks enough to take the pressure and he shot 22 ropes into her ass.

She looked at him as she finished her climax from getting filled, "I thought you had a 15 limit?"

He smiled, "You squeezed it so tight I came twice but had to wait for you to relax some so I could fill your bowels." He lifted her up and bent her over the chair, "All yours Rhonda, my wife."

He laid on the bed and pull Mary to him, "Speaking of selfless acts. Did it make you happy as well?"

She smiled, "This life I am your True Love and she is your wife. Then you have an elven lover who loves us all. He laid on his back and place her on his chest facing away from him, "Your job to keep my cock warm at night."

She laughed, "New position?"

He smiled, "I have to make sure I am not impregnating someone I don't know. You are my halfling sheath for my sword."

She laughed as he slid her down. Rhonda helped to guide his cock into her ass. She growled at him as he tweaked her nipples and ran his hands all over her body. He slid her down until she was all the way in.

He whispered to her, "You can take anything, my True Love. Even me holding you like this all night."

He started slowly pumping into her ass. Tawny starting eating Mary's cunt while Rhonda massaged her feet. Mary was on sensory overload as they all gave it to her. She climaxed again and again and locked down on his cock twice before he filled her bowels with 14 ropes of cum.

He looked at them, "Tawny you got an ass to clean and my wife has a cock to clean."

Rhonda smiled at him for being called his wife. She went after his cock with abandon and sucked him clean. The tub came in and she smiled at them. No buckets she just filled it with very warm water and left them soap and towels. Then she disappeared into thin air. Mary looked at him, "Was that the Goddesses?"

He smiled, "One of her personas." He thought, "If it was her, she would be getting pregnant. I would have the life sucked out of me."

She nodded silently until she screamed out a climax.

He groaned out as he shot another 8 ropes in Rhonda's mouth.