Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He went over and grabbed Mother and took her to the altar and bent her over. He slid into her. "The pool is not making me do these.

He slid up into her and slow stroked her for forty minutes. She had several mild climaxes. Finally, she came hard. He shot another 20 into her.

He walked her back over to the wall and started fucking Myssara again, "Mother looked at him, "Four times is enough."

He looked over, "Check my energy levels."

She checked them, "They are elevated."

He kept going until she climaxed. He shot nine into her.

He grabbed Mother who was on the shore and pulled her into the pool and started fucking her from behind and she groaned out and has her hands against the wall of the pool. He had been banging her for 30 minutes and he rubbed her clit and she clamped down on him and he shot 7 into her. Myssara was behind him again.

He wrapped an arm behind him and pulled her forcefully around and onto his cock. He took her to the altar in the water and fucked her all the way He got her sitting and leaned back. He started nailing her G-spot and she screamed out and locked down on him and sprayed him. He slid forward into her and came hard. Mother was out of the pool and out of arm's reach.

He walked over and looked at Mother, "Energy levels?"

She looked at him, "Still elevated. He nodded. He left the pool. He grabbed Myssara after she came out slid into her and moans out, "What are you doing?"

He looked at her, "Burning off excess energy and showing you what crazy looks like all at once."

She giggled. He started jackhammering into her. She wrapped her legs around him.

He looked at her, "Stand on your hand." He leaned her over and she put her hands on the ground. He fucked up into her G-spot. She moans out sprays all over him. He slammed forward and shot 13 into her. He laid her down as he felt the drain and He backed off of her. He looked at Mother. She sighed, "Running a little low. He nodded and picked her up. He sucked in her cunt and sent her through three climaxes.

Then slid into her and laid down. He looked at her, "Ride away." He pushed her hips forward and backward and she was growling at him, "You are being a bad boy."

He ran a hand up to her tit and tweaked the nipple, "You knew that before you started fucking me."

She moaned and laughed at the same time, He pushed her back and pounded up into her G-Spot.

She sprayed all over him and clamped down. He sent her 8 more ropes. He felt the drain and she got up immediately and went into the pool and Myssara looked at Raven, "Your energy is really low."

He nodded. He extended a hand and she went to pull him up and he pulled her on top of him and slid into her. She looked at him, "The energy levels are too low to do this."

He looked at her, "How do you know if we have not tried?" She tried to get up and He rolled on top of her and started kissing her neck and slid in and out of her and she looked at him, "This is dangerous."

He nodded, "So was sending me into the pool where my energy levels could have spiked."

He kept pumping into her and she screamed, "Damn it! She locked down on him and he came hard again.

She rolled out and got up. He was conscious but barely. He rolled over and crawled into the pool. He stayed in for five minutes and came back out and mother put him in a containment field. "Your energy levels are slightly high. I think 55 children in one night is enough."

He nodded. "You have all of the data you should need."

Mother laughed, "Was that what this was all about?"

He sighed, "Sorry, I do not like talking through walls or while being restrained."

She released him, "Stay there."

He laughed, "I thought you wanted more children?"

She nodded, "Not in one night."

He shrugged, "I did not get that memo."

She laughed. Ravanna nodded and laughed at Mother. He smiled, "Did she have to tell you what a memo was?"

She smiled, "Yes. 30 girls and 25 boys tonight."

He smiled, "Bring Mary here." Mary showed up and she walked over and looked at all the babies, "Someone has been busy."

He nodded, "I nailed Mother 5 times. 8 for Myssara. 9 times in the pool and with the others outside of the pool."

Mary looked at him, "Why?"

He looked at Mary, "It was an experiment. Mother was watching my energy levels except when I had her bent over and fucked her from behind but Myssara was behind me at that time. She watched them. They needed to know about the last change I did and how it impacted my ability to perform. How it would affect other champions. I think I performed alright all things considering."

Mother shook her head, "We needed data on how things have changed. He took it to rock bottom and did not pass out. He recharged in the pool. That is a change."

He looked at her, "That was not on the agenda for tonight. I showed I could do them both back to back multiple times. Compelled on every other one in the pool. Then free to act in between. Which is why I reached up and pulled Mother back into the pool.

Myssara must have realized I was under the compulsion of the pool again and stayed in. I swung her around and did her after Mother and then I left the pool where those two had moved back from the edge. I asked about my energy levels again. I was told they were still elevated. I grabbed and nailed Myssara again. Then I was told they were running a little low.

I picked up Mother. I ate her cunt and then did her again. Myssara came up and told me they were very low. I extended a hand she reached down thinking she was helping me up and I pulled her on top of me. And then slid back into her. She told me they were too low. I rolled her over and nailed her anyway and then crawled into the pool for five minutes and was slightly elevated again.

He looked at Mother, "What is the status of the pool?"

She looked at it "It is fully charged. It should not be after that."

He looked at her, "So one more thing to think about because I may be sending energy into creating the children and draining excess into the pool leaving me slightly elevated. If I am a conduit to elven magic I think you should dress us all and bring in an elven expert."

Mother sighed, "I think you might be right. It is time to get her opinion."

They were all dressed and she looked at the children. He looked at her, "Leave them to be seen." She nodded. An elven woman appeared.

She looked at Mother, "I thought I told you I did not want to be a part of an experiment."

He looked at her, "She did not bring you here for that. She wanted you to see something. She wanted to get your opinion in regards to elven magic. You can also let us know if it is having any issue with your world."

She looked at Raven, "You are Raven."

He nodded, "I sent word, I hoped you received it. I was thankful you did not wish to experiment on me as the Goddesses are trying to answer enough questions. While I am not elven by birth it does not stop me from admiring you.

I am half-elven because I also admire my culture as well. Mother do you want to show her the recent events and if you could put a meter on my energy levels as they progressed through it might help her to see what is happening."

Mother looked at him, "I can do that though she will not like watching us having sex with you."

He looked at her. "This is not about what I do or how I do it. This is about how elven magic is affecting things."

The eleven Queen looked at Raven, "Very well. If this is about the effect of elven magic on what is going on here then it is relevant to my people as well."

She watched the images but the meter is what she focused on. She appears to be in silent communication with Mother. He went over and looked at the children and they were broken up into three groups.

He had four boys and three girls with green eyes; not normal human shades of green. Five girls and two boys with amber eyes. Two girls with pink eyes. The rest were violet eyes. He waited for them to finish and she looked over, "Could you come here a moment."

He looked over, "I was going to ask you the same thing as I had a question on elven genetics. These are the children from tonight."

She walked over, "This many in one night!?"

He nodded, "Mother wanted test data so I gave her test data as you saw. My question was dealing with a variety of eye colors being displayed. She looked at them, "This should not be happening. The father has violet. Pink, maybe. Amber and green never."

Raven looked at Mother, "Can you pull up the markers in my genetics. The ones that deal with eye-color. All twenty sets that got defined."

The Queen looked at Raven, "Twenty sets?"

He looked at her, "When humans were introduced on Earth the genetic structure was introduced from one woman and one man. They bred for nearly a thousand years and the children interbred. Those final offspring each gave one set of genetics to the equation.

While you see me like this there are 20 intermixing permutations of my genetics. What I pass on can be from any of them; or a mix of them. This was done as part of the conversion into a champion."

She looked at Mother, "Show me what he would look like. All twenty permutations. Same as he is now just eye color."

Mother threw up the twenty images and she stood there open-mouthed.

She pointed out three of them, "Those colors have been missing since the colony was formed!"

Raven looked at Mother, "Could you not simply add them back now that you know how to work better with elven genetics?"

Mother looked at him, "I could but that would be breaking a promise to the elven people."

The Queen walked over and grabbed his hands.

She looked at him, "I can sense he is about 70% elven."

He looked at Mother, "Is she correct?"

Mother went through and looked at things. She finally said, "Sort of, there are aspects of elves and humans that are the same. Those pieces are shared by both species." She looked at Raven. "About 57% percent. The extra 7% dealing with these eye colors and intelligence we talked about."

He looked at her, "Well my Queen, this is an odd situation we find ourselves in."

She leaned over and held the hands of several of the children. She stopped, "These children are almost half-elven. If two of them mated or mated with you. You could end up producing elves or nearly elven offspring. Base off of what you have shown me here."

She stood back for a moment thinking. She looked at this, "I do not know how to process this news. Mother do you have a champion for my world?"

Mother looked at her, "You have never needed one. I would have to assign a Goddess first to manage the day to day affairs. She would have to identify a likely candidate. That would not guarantee you would get these structures. It would move me away from direct contact with you."

She shook her head, "I do not want that. Can he be brought to my world?"

Mother shook her head, "He is a champion for Myssara's world and as such is bound to it and her sanctum here."

He looked at Mother, "The answer is simple enough."

Mother looked at him, "What would the answer be?"

He looked at her, "Create an elven colony on another world. Create an elven goddess.

Check her DNA to see if she has the traits. Create a champion for her. If you HAVE to have another elven goddess created with her first then set up another colony with a second goddess. Of course, if you are creating a third goddess then you would need to have a third colony setup. While you are examining that issue, you address the other outstanding question."

The Queen looked at him, "What is this, 'With you or without?'"

He looked at her, "When I conceive a child with a goddess it goes from conception to being born in a minute or two. The children are taken to another world that moves way faster in time than this one. In 2-days, in this world, they are adults when they are returned. For an elven child, it might take 8-10 days for them to be adults.

Again, that is about time within this world. Now as Myssara, Mother, and any human brought here who is not pregnant. They are the only ones who are supposed to be able to conceive with me here. The two goddesses will deliver immediately.

We have tried another goddess here and that test proved that not just any goddess can conceive with me here. I know a human can conceive here because I did it with Brenda. Then with the wizard Vain and a couple of students in the schoolhouse. I could impregnate any elven female; even those deemed infertile. In theory anyway."

She looked at Raven, "You can make someone fertile?"

He looked at Myssara. she sighed, "In my world, I had a persona. A barmaid who was infertile. It took him two tries with her back to back but he got her pregnant and she was designed not to get pregnant."

He laughed, "I didn't just get her pregnant she was expecting 8 children."

The Queen looked shocked, "How many children does he average at a time?"

Raven looked at her, "Tonight there were 55 children from 13 inseminations. So that was a little over 4. This is probably high, it is somewhere between 3-4. My numbers increased since the last champion upgrade."

Mother nodded, "Yes, they have, they almost doubled."

The Queen looked at Mother, "If he can make an elven woman fertile that would be something we would want to explore."

Raven looked at her, "I am over here. How are you going to deal with my human genetics?"

The Queen looked over, "I do not know."

He looked at Mother, "You have a rule, an agreement with them about genetics. What does it say?"

She looked at Raven, "I am not allowed to alter the genetics of an elf in the colony."

He looked at Mother, "Then you can alter any offspring if they were born here or another world moving faster. To replace the human-only elements, from all 10 sets of genes." Mother looked at Raven, "A loophole? I do not know if that is wise."

He looked at her, "You have a second as if they have human genetics then they are not elven."

Mother looked at the elven Queen, "Your thoughts?"

She looked at Raven, "Any way to make him all elven?"

Raven smiled, "Not without taking away my free will which I refuse to give up. Your other option is to place these children in the colony with another couple. Between the four of them, they could produce quite a few children. Possibly."

She shook her head, "I would want them wholly elven children." He looked at Mother, "I am not a fan of having children without free will. But I will do this once. Mother has to do something for me.

She has to modify all of my sons to remove the majority of their eleven genetics, say keeping eye color and intelligence. I do not want to be creating a lot of elven children or near elven children from my sons and daughters mating. Which you already have planned."

Mother looked at him, "Why son's?"

He looked at her, "Yet another reason for me to never mate with my daughters. Daughters can become goddesses so they are more important."

Mother walked over, "They are not more important. They are both important."

He looked at her, "I know of one way to settle it if you are up for random."

She looked puzzled. "Strip us and whatever child we produce is the sex we change. But no dictating the sex of the child inside of you by any other goddess or yourself."

Mother nodded, "After you are done negotiating with the elven Queen."

He looked at the Queen, "I will forgo my usual requirements to help the elven people. I still kiss every female I attempt to get pregnant. I would only require vaginal sex and me doing oral on them.

My normal requirements for a goddess experiment are a lot stricter. I fill all three holes twice and they have to be a virgin for that in the ass and cunt for one of those. This was a lesson to show them what humans have to go through as they had every female in every new character's life being a virgin again.

That was subjectively cruel to the human women of the world. If they want to be a virgin again for another life that is up to them. But it is no longer required in this world. Did you have some lady in mind?"

She looked at Raven, "Yes. Me."

Mary looked shocked yet he had a feeling.

He looked at Mother, "You said my energy levels are slightly elevated. The decision to proceed is yours. I will try to help the Queen out if that is what she truly wants."

Mother appeared to be having an in-depth conversation and Mary looked at Raven, "She is a real elven Queen?!"

He nodded, "From a world of over two million elves. The Elves and the dragons help to allow magic to be performed in this universe. The dragons live in another world. Then there is another world with dwarves. Their presence allows for the rare metals we use to be formed in our worlds."

She nodded. Mother spoke, "Raven. She would like to try."

He looked at Mother, "We are overdressed."

He walked toward the Queen as her clothes disappeared, "She was shocked, "Here in the open?"

He nodded, "Yes, as nature would intend it."

The goddesses chuckled but the Queen did not look amused. He walked over and looked in her eyes. "I see a woman, not a Queen. As such my job is to try and make you pregnant and fertile. My other job is to try and ensure you enjoy the attempts."

She looked less than impressed by his statement. He slid a hand over her neck. Then behind her head and pulled her mouth toward his. He gave her a gentle kiss and then a longer one. Then a passionate one and grabbed her ass at the same time.

The Elven Queen moaned involuntarily into his mouth. He kept that going for a few minutes. He then looked at her. "Put your hands and interlock the fingers behind my head."

She did as he asked. He ran his hands between her legs and grabbed the back of her thighs. He lifted her into the air and put her on his shoulders. He went to work on her cunt and she moans out as he began his oral assault.

He carried her over toward the altar and never stopped as he sent her through a series of orgasms. She had his head locked tight to her cunt. He lowered her down until her ass was on the edge of the altar. He got her to release his head.

Raven latched onto one of her nipples as she went to stand. The Queen grabbed the back of his head and climaxed again. He pulled back and she looked into his eyes.

He leaned in and kissed her full on the mouth which shocked her. She went with it as he slid into her cunt slowly. She groans out as she was tight.

He sawed back and forth and finally got buried into her. He looked her in the eyes and smiled, "This is what I meant about enjoying the experience."

She nodded, "I gathered. You have talent in those skills. Oral is not something done in most of the higher echelons of elven society. I can see the appeal."

He nodded, "So you have never had a cock in your ass either then?"

She shook her head, "No."

He looked at her, "I succeed in getting you pregnant I will have to introduce you to anal sex then."

She shook her head, "I am not sure I could take that in there."

He smiled, "I have got that into a virgin assed halfling. It is a matter of skill."

She looked at him, "You get me pregnant with twins or more then I will let you try."

He nodded, "I will accept those terms."

She nodded and he laid her back. He slid in and out of her. She moaned from the sensation. He gave her a few long strokes and she climaxed again and squeezed him hard. He went deep and short.

She was panting hard. He kept this up for a good 20 minutes and she spoke out, "What are you doing?"

He looked at her, "Waiting for you to beg me to make you cum and get you pregnant."

She looked at Raven, "You expect me to beg?"

He looked at her, "I can keep this up for hours."

She laid back and held out for another 30 minutes. Finally, she growled a bit, "Alright I am pleading with you. Make me cum and get me pregnant."

1...1314151617...19