Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at her, "I let you do your thing, the same goes for every member of this group. I could amp up what I do when it is needed. I temper what I do. I teach you how to be a better player."

Jewels nodded, "So you have a lot more that you have not shown us. Those 3 ladies from the first inn?"

He sighed, "I had 5 previous party members from my first life in the group at the first inn. The halfling is always my True Love. Rhonda is my wife in this life. She wanted a turn at being my wife but she was in a relationship with another during that time so no sex with her last life.

She wanted to try it. She likes it... a lot. Those two and I were separated from the other 5 members who were split into 3 other groups after we annihilated one of the goddess's quests with little to no combat."

She looked at Raven, "What about your weapons?"

He smiled, "My sword only acts like a normally flaming sword for anyone else.

In my hands it does fire, cold, and if applicable giant bane. The sword is a holdover from destroying the first world. It goes away next life. The bow grows and will be a signature weapon; they started that transition this life and they are working at defining it better.

Every time you see a bow user it could be me. I could have it stored and just have a sword visible too. You never know what I will do. Even Myssara does not know. Like swinging into the dragon."

Jewels chuckled, "You had us all stop dead in our tracks watching you slam into the side of that dragon."

He smiled, "I keep people thinking and guessing then I am doing my job."

She chuckled as he walked away. He saw Mary. She sighed, "The rogue has a name."

He nodded, "He has never given it to me. I call him out by his class."

She nodded, "I get it, you did not want him in the first place. They were thrust upon you. You had to watch his party disintegrate."

He nodded. Bella came up, "Your turn to pick a second item."

He walked over. He looked for slots he had not filled. "What is the necklace?"

She looked at him, "Proof against poison."

He picked it up and thought, "Am I immune to poison? It has never had any effect on me."

She sighed, "Not immune but you would have to roll really low to have a chance to affect you."

She looked at Raven, "There are better swords here too."

He smiled, "Show me?"

He knew she wanted the necklace the way she eyed it. She laid out five swords. He identified them all and only one has piqued his interest. An adamantine longsword. Medium attack bonus. Acid damage, giant bane, and vorpal. "Vorpal long swords are rare. This is what that anti-paladin was wielding."

He looked at her, "You pick next?"

She nodded and took the amulet he held out to her. He looked at her, "Then you will want this."

She nodded, "Yes! I was hoping it would go into the third pick."

He asked her, "You've been split gold as we go?" Blossom nodded. "Where has my gold gone?"

She smiled, "Your wife has it." He found Rhonda, "How much gold have I gotten so far?"

She smiled, "Oh that. A lot."

He started tickling her and she finally relented, "You have 92,000." He nodded, "Good. I should get paid for the aggravation Myssara has given me with these extra people."

He set up a shelter and Orchid set up a second one for the horse "This will last for fourteen hours. Tell whoever is on firewood we could use some in here."

They stabled their horses. Jewels came around with Blossom, "We found their horses in a makeshift stable. There are another 20 horses. A couple of your favorites in there as well." He sighed and followed them to the stable, "A pair of medium war horses, Shadow horses.

He looked at them, "I got a new primary and secondary."

She nodded, "We figured. There are several larger war horses. Some lighter war horses and those two are the only medium war horses." He detected magic and saw that the horseshoes were enchanted on all of the horses. He walked around and checked. "The tack room had enchanted saddles. He found the right ones for the medium war horses and took them out. "Get Blossom, every saddle is enchanted as are the horseshoes."

She went off and he put the saddles on the two horses. "She looked at Raven, "What are you going? "

He looked at her, "Taking them home." She laughed. He led them out. Blossom and Orchid came around the corner. "Enchanted saddles?"

He nodded, "They give a boost to riding and the mounted combat feat to the rider. The horseshoes that I have examined all appear to be of speed.

The bigger war horses' horseshoes appear to have a higher aura on some of them than on these guys. Might be attack bonuses of elemental damage."

He looked at Jewels, "All of the horses have not been fed yet. We have 20 more." She chuckled.

He smiled, "They have enchanted saddles and horseshoes. These guys have been staking out this spot and others for a while." They got up and headed into the woods.

He fed the two new arrivals and his current one. Vain came back as he walked back into the shelter, She looked at Raven, "The rouge and I are sleeping with the horses. I will alarm the stable."

We could lock and alarm the door and you could use your love shack for a little privacy."

He nodded, "Or we could put up a third shelter to make it less crowded as well. Raven camp watch. Report any loud noise." He cast up the third shelter and moved horses into that one.

He handed his spells book over to Orchid. She sat down and started copying some additional spells from his book including the secure shelter if they were going to need three of them in the future.

He pulled the other pack and the new chest and pulled them into the shelter. He grabbed a couple of burning logs from the fire pit and tossed them into their fireplace with some fresh firewood. He walked out and kissed Bella. She smiled, "What was that for?"

He smiled, "An expression from Earth. Don't forget to kiss the cook."

He pulled the wagon around and pinned it against the shelter and the woods. She looked at him, "We will have a hard time getting that out." He nodded, "If we are running a night without guards so will anyone else."

She nodded, "True."

He got food and took it in to the shelter and he looked at Vain, "You hooking up with the halfling tonight?"

Her face turned red.

He looked at her, "I had a barbarian with my last party. Only one I did not get pregnant. We fucked twice. She rode me the first morning after she had entertained two other guys the night before. I had her begging for me to make her cum on that same altar at our first inn. The reason I did not get her pregnant.

She was already pregnant from one of the fighters in our group. He was hooked up with a gay paladin. She also had a dwarven battle cleric lover. I am not holding judgment over you I was just curious, you know everything about my sex life for the most part."

She bobbed her head around. "I have never done a halfling."

He looked at her, "You planning on doing anal?"

She sighed, "I have thought about it."

He looked at the rogue "You ever done anal on a woman?"

He shook his head. "Do not know much about it."

He looked at him, "I am offering to prepare her ass. I thought the ladies would work but she is not comfortable with that. As you have never seen it, I wanted you to watch and see what is involved.

Mary would you put the chamber pot over here. She sat it down and kissed Vain's ass at the same time. He looked at her, "Behave, or you will be next. She smiled and started taking her armor off. He chuckled.

He sat there and walked him through each finger and she squirted on the floor three times already. He looked at the rogue's face as he slid his hand all the way in and made a fist.

She clamped down on him and wailed out and sprayed all over the floor. He gave it a couple of turns and she wailed again and sprayed some more. He went deep and straightened out his hand. He went deeper and she wailed out again and sprayed all over the floor some more. He backed his hand out, took it past her ring slowly as he talked with the rogue and she shook, wailed, and passed out.

He got his hand all the way out the halfling looked at Raven, "You have done this a few times."

He nodded, "A few." He tapped Vain's face

She woke and looked at him, "Fuck me."

He chuckled, "I have 7 ladies who are waiting to do that already. Your ass is prepared. You will need to expand it some again but it will not be nearly that difficult or take as long. You also do not have to do it as big.

If you ever play a dwarf you will need to know that."

He nodded, "Thanks for the lesson." He nodded and he helped Vain to her feet. She looked at him and shook her head, "You still scare me, but I trust you."

She kissed Raven, "Thank you for the preparation."

He looked at her, "Next time my ladies are involved if you come back for anything sex-related."

She looked around, "Thanks for the warning."

She left and the ladies chuckled. "Lock the door."

He stripped down as did the ladies and he washed up. Mary and Orchid were the first done. Blossom shook her head, "This is kind of a cool thing to have. You finished getting those two spells copied in Orchid?"

Orchid shook her head, "I did not know I had two to write in."

He nodded, "Get to writing. You get one done, you can play for a while. Then go and do the other one."

Orchid laughed, "What is this for?"

He held up his hands, "This is one and the other is rarer."

He looked at the ladies, "Choices to make. I can fuck you all once or half of you twice and do the other half the next night. I leave it up to you. We are time-deprived."

Mary asked, "What if we wanted to be fucked and a hand inside?"

He looked at her, "You better partner up with someone so I can fuck one while fisting the other.

Then you can switch. Whatever hole I fist I fuck the other. This means your ass better be prepared regardless as you know where my hand or cock will be going. Pair up or group up as I do have two hands if needed. Whoever is paired with Mary knows you are going last."

Mary looked over, "What for?"

Raven looked at her, "You...were...bad. You invaded Vain's personal space when you kissed her ass."

The ladies laughed and Mary sighed, "Alright. She grabbed Rose's hand and they went off to another bunk with Bella. He looked at the others, "Who is first?"

Blossom looked at him, "I am the leader I guess I should lead by example."

Raven nodded, "Which hole do you want my hand inside of?"

She looked at him, "Shit, I had not thought about that."

He looked over, "Blossom, and Orchid are up."

Blossom looked at him, "We want you to do our asses and fists our cunts."

He nodded, "Here is the lube you get started preparing each other. Mary, Bella, and Rose walked up, "Our asses are prepared for your cock. he chuckled, "Everyone wants to be fucked in the ass tonight."

Mary reached over and lubed up his cock and then his hands. She laid back holding her legs up. He pulled Rose up into his lap. Bella went to the other side. He lowered her ass down until it was impaled on his cock.

He looked at Rose, "I have no hand to help lift you up so you will have to work tonight." She nodded. He snaked his hand over and slid three fingers into Mary's cunt.

Raven rubbed Mary's clit as he squeezed her G-spot. She went and sprayed.

He looked at her, "You were too worked up."

Mary laughed. He did the same for Bella and she moaned and wiggled around. He slid a fourth into both of them. They both gasped wide. He held her open while Rose watched on and rode on his cock. He got the top of my hand inside and I looked at her, "Slide a little closer. They both moved in. He folded his thumbs down and Slid into their cunts right over both of their pelvic bones.

Mary moaned out, "That hurt."

Bella screeched, "Fuck that hurt."

He nodded, "I said it would because of your pelvic bone and a human having a bigger hand."

They started, "Yeah but."

That was the last coherent thing they heard from either of them. He made fists and gave a couple of twists in each cunt. They sprayed all Raven and Rose; then they passed out. He left his hands in them.

He focused on Rose and she looked at him, "Is that what I have to look forward to?"

He nodded, "By your request."

She sped up and he was close. He started rotating his hands again. The pair of halflings came back long enough to wail out and gave them another shower. Rose slammed down and clenched him hard. She came and sprayed all over his crotch. He shot 15 into her ass.

He gave her a nice long kiss and rotated his hands. They heard a whimper and got sprayed again. She looked over, "You going to let them go now?"

He nodded and straightened out his hands and drew them out slowly. They moaned and Mary shuttered as his hand left her.

He looked at Mary, "Get her on the pot. Bella first and then you will get in my lap, my love."

Marry looked at him, "Now who is being bad."

He looked at her, "I did exactly what you asked me to do. How was that bad?"

She nodded and helped Rose to the chamber pot. Bella went to suck his cock.

He pulled her up before she could and he lowered her ass onto his cock. She moans out.

He let go and she slid to the bottom and moaned. He kissed her hard and passionately. She looked at him, "You let me slide all the way down."

He looked at her, "You had arms and legs to help support you." He put more lube on his hand and Rose sat close enough upfront. He slid in three fingers and rubbed her clit as he pressed upon her G-spot and she gave them a quick shower.

He got the fourth finger started and Rose gasped, "Going quick tonight."

He nodded, "Some of us need to sleep tonight and get spells back and some need to level up. Some halfling was being mischievous, she owes Vain an apology tomorrow."

Mary nodded, "I will do that."

Rose looked at him, "I know you are ready to insert your hand. Would you let me do it?"

He nodded. "Go ahead. She tried like hell to get it in without hitting the pelvic bone and finally she looked at him, "You do it."

As far as she got as he slid it into her and got it over her pelvic bone just brushing it.

Rose still wailed, "Fuck that does hurt with a human."

He made a fist and gave her a couple twists and Rose arched her back so hard her ass was off the bed and she sprayed them and passed out.

He looked at Mary, "Halfling and Half-elves have to be careful what they wish for."

Mary nodded, "I got that."

He asked Mary, "Did Rhonda talk to you about race in her next life?"

Mary nodded, "She did. We made out for over an hour in the back of the wagon after that. I told her to play what she wanted to play. Same as you. Also reiterated that she might not be with us next life."

He kissed Bella and let her do the moving.

He grabbed the back of her head. He rotated his other hand and they got another silent shower. He stopped the kiss, "I take it that it is THAT intense."

Bella nodded, "Yeah, that intense. You are hitting everywhere inside at the same time."

He gave her another couple of twists and she arched up and got out an, "Oh Fuck!" She sprayed a wave over them and then passed out again.

Bella sped up and He let her control the pace. He kept doing the twist thing every couple of minutes. They got sprayed again and again. Finally, Bella slammed down and locked on his cock and sprayed his crotch. He shot 15 ropes into her ass. She moaned out with each shot and climaxed again at the end. He straightened out his hand and took it deeper.

As she woke up and He pulled it out nice and slow. She moaned, shook, came, and passed out again. He shook his head,

He patted her clit and that woke her up and she looked at him, "How many times did I cum?!"

He shrugged. "At least six times. But you only said 'oh fuck!' once."

Else you were silent and wet. Speaking of wet. You need to get her onto the chamberpot. Mary, you get to ride solo." She smiled and came up and kissed him.

She tried to suck the tongue out of his face again and came close to succeeding. She broke her kiss and lowered herself down on his cock. He looked over and laid Mary down. "Bella, sit on her face. Rose, attack Mary's clit and cunt." The two ladies went to work while he started pounding into Mary's ass. She came several times before he shot 13 into her ass. She squealed out with each one.

Mary looked at Raven, "What happened to solo?"

Raven smiled, "I can be bad too."

The ladies laughed. She simply nodded with a crooked grin. He looked at the ladies, "Get her on the chamber pot." They took her away to the chamber pot.

"Who is next?" Blossom laid down. She looked at him, "This pelvic bone problem is not as bad on human females right?"

Raven shrugged, "Depends on how tight you are. As a general rule. No. You could be an exception.

He slid three fingers into her and pressed up into her G-spot as he rubbed her clit.

She screams out, "Fuck!" She sprayed all over them as Orchid Slid his cock into her ass. She hit the bottom and looked at him. "I will work this you focus on causing her as little pain as possible."

He nodded. and let Blossom try to do it and she could not get his hand in without running across her pelvic bone.

"This is the first time being a human doing this."

She nodded. "Blossom has more room for stretching her out. He lined up my thumb and slid in without hitting her pelvic bone. She moaned until he turned it into a fist. She locked down on him and thrashed about. She came loudly.

Then he heard a snapping sound that reverberated around the room. He bit into Orchid's shoulder and she locked down and came. He released and shot into her ass. He held very still and she looked at him, "What was that popping sound?"

He looked at her, "Her breaking my wrist."

Orchid got up, "Can you straighten your hand?!"

He chuckled, "You are joking right? Use the chamber pot and get Rhonda here."

Rhonda was already there coming over from the nearest bunk. She looked at Raven, "I cannot set it until it is out."

He nodded, "I cannot get my hand straight to get it out. It does not help that she is still clamped down on it.

Rose, you need to sit on her chest and hold her legs tight. Orchid then you can try and wake her. She starts thrashing about, someone will need to punch and knock her ass out cold."

Orchid went to wake her and she looked into her eyes squeezing her head, "You need to relax. You have broken Raven's wrist. You do not relax, we will have a hard time getting his hand out."

He shook his head, "No we won't she just will not enjoy it at all. Might have to do an episiotomy."

The ladies looked forward, questioning what that was without words. "It is the cutting of the skin between the vagina and ass to expand the opening of your cunt. On Earth, it is used during childbirth when the baby looks to be having a hard time passing out of the body."

Raven shook his head, "If she cannot relax that may be the only choice we have."

He thought to Myssara, "Unless you wish to come down here and teleport her off of my hand."

He heard her giggle, "I know it is not funny but I cannot interfere every time something like this happens. You have a way out."

He looked at Blossom, "Do you have a gaseous form? Do you have it Orchid? He heard, "No." from both of them.

He looked over, "The wizard we killed did he have it?"

Orchid went over and found his spellbook and looked, "Yes he has it."

He looked at Orchid, "Write it into your spellbook, use your arcane focus to recall and cast it on me. She laid there and copied the spell into her spellbook. She touched him and used her arcane focus.

He went gaseous and slid out of her and he returned to a solid form. Rhonda set his wrist and healed him up.