Champion of the Goddess Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thought back, "No to the brick of a paladin. I am not happy about your definition of multiple quests. It is bullshit. We got one, you are limiting our options, therefore I am limiting who I am taking."

He looked at Blossom, "I think you are with the wrong guy to succeed. You have a head on your shoulders. They are looking for a leader. You think you could step up to that role with guidance from me and my ladies?"

Blossom looked at the two ladies and then at Raven, "If I have someone teaching me sure."

He nodded, "I need names for you two."

The Elf looked at him, "Juliara'shia Ranger."

The halfling looked over, "Brombela Surefoot, Cleric."

He looked at Blossom. She looked at Raven, "Blossom, Sorceress not a wizard he got that wrong as well, and a party leader in training."

He looked at them, "You three can stay, I thank you for your time."

The Paladin looks miffed, "How DARE you."

He thought to Myssara, "Love, now that I have these six can I kill the fucking stupid Paladin?"

He heard laughter, "No, you need one or two more."

He sighed and thought, "I already told you no to this paladin. I need one more fighter-type, not this bozo. Free will, you better have more candidates because I am not taking that asshole anywhere."

The other cleric looked at the Paladin, "Sorry man, you are on your own."

He looked at Raven, "Look what you did!"

Raven shook his head after she was gone. Raven growled at him, "Get out!"

He heard Myssara sigh, "You need to take him."

He thought, "No, I do not and will not take him. I do not need him at all. You said I could put together the party I wanted. Free will. You cannot force this guy on us. You are forcing a single quest at us when there were supposed to be multiples.

Not after the bag of bricks, you stuck us with last life at this level. Then I got our starting party ripped away from this life! We want to build one to succeed. REMEMBER!"

Myssara groaned, "You are messing with my plans."

He thought, "Establish a plan after I have established the party."

Myssara sighed, "You are making this difficult."

He thought. "I could go to the bar and make it difficult; all with one bird."

Mother interjected, "You have been given instructions not to reveal yourself."

He thought, "Also to exercise my own free will to put together a party, no raids remember, that can succeed. You want me to train a brick, give them to me at level one. One or two at level one. Not a whole party of them and not this far in. He does not leave soon and I will kill him for trespassing."

Mother responded, "That issue is between you two."

He looked at the paladin who looked completely dumbfounded. Raven got up and drew his sword, "Leave my room."

He ignited the sword as he stood. The paladin backed out of the room and left.

He thought, "One problem taken care of. Besides you are wrong I need two tanks, not one. Thanks to losing my other companion as well."

He looked at Blossom, "You need to find two more tank types who are not complete bricks. Brick as in a block of stone with nothing upstairs and untrainable."

Blossom looked at Raven, "How do you know he is untrainable?"

Raven smiled, "I have worked with a lot of leaders. I told you I have run with Raven. That is true. He got saddled with 23 going from level 5 to level 10 and made it to level 10 with 18. 18 mostly first lifers from 3 groups that made it through without dying. 4 out of the 5 who died were bricks he identified that would be likely to die. Two of them ensured the untimely death of the fifth.

Those three groups had almost 200 failures between them for getting to the first inn. He got the worst-performing groups at that time and had a no death run through level 5. Got players into their characters. We had more than our share of bricks. We made it to level 15 with 4 surviving.

I was one of those 4. All 4 of those players were in that original group of 8. We had nobody to team with at that time so we had to part company and start anew. Does that help explain my thoughts on it any?"

She nodded, "I think we could train him."

He smiled, "If we picked him up at level one possibly. How he made it to level 5, I do not know. Who knows...you get a couple of fighter types you might get Raven in your party."

He heard mother chuckling, "She is really upset with you at the moment."

He thought, "I still have free will. I was told to put together a group that will get this character to level 20 without this character pulling out all of the stops. Using full power. That means characters who are competent.

The two of you told me I could not save every wounded sparrow. Something to that effect. When I dealt with Shanna and getting rid of her bad memories. We have 6 which is the minimum for going forward."

He looked at Blossom, "I guess the question is could you train him?"

She sighed, "You said you could train me. I figured you could train him."

He smiled, "I already tried, he rebuked me and the rest of you 3 times and refused to learn. It is one thing to train someone who has their head on straight. Someone willing to learn. His head is up his ass. He is so far out of whack in what he is portraying.

I saw enough of that last life. I would like to have enough people when we get to level 15 to be able to attempt a run to level 20. The goddess should have stripped him of being a paladin to her long ago."

Myssara responded, "I know he would be a challenge but to strip him of his class is a bit harsh."

He thought, "Speaking or thinking to me again. Thought that would get your attention. It is not that harsh. Were you not the one who said something about having a low tolerance for fools and insolence? What if he had said, 'Those are not her tenants.

She is chaste, devout, and virginal. No sex without marriage. Without a devious bone in her heavenly but plain body.' What would you have done? He just said it to your champion. Being an imposter.

Told two clerics to go fuck themselves when they tried to advise him. He is the real champion extolling your twisted virtues. Is that not blasphemous? You barred me from addressing it as 'I am the Raven.' You asked me to not break cover so I will not break cover in this town. I tried to train him and he refused to learn. I will not suffer the fool."

Mother chuckled, "He did try and give the man a wake-up call in-game."

He thought, "Nothing stops us from waiting a few days, even a week, to find the fighters we need. We could go from inn to inn and fuck all of the bucket brigades. Maybe even a few noble ladies."

Myssara simply groaned at him. She had just finished telling him she needed him moving forward.

Blossom responded, "I can see where he refused to see reason. It does show he is not very receptive to being trained."

He looked at the other two, "You 2 have nice names. In a fight, they are overly long. Did you have shorter names you prefer or would you like me to give you nicknames?"

Brombela looked at Raven, "Like what?"

Raven looked at her, "For you, Bella; shortens your name. Bella is also a word meaning beauty in Italian or Spanish. Your friend, the name that comes closest to the name she has given is Jewels."

Juliara'shia looked at Raven, "I like Jewels."

Brombela looked at Raven, "What is Italian and Spanish? Is that true?"

He looked at her, "First it is true. Spanish and Italian are languages. IF you do not like it you could go with Belle, which reminds me of cowbell which is why I did not suggest that. But it means beautiful in French. Yes, yet another language.

It is funny because Brom is a Gaelic name for Raven. So, your name translates out to a beautiful raven across languages. With the goddess's restriction on Raven, I would not look to call you Brom. You have divination, see if you can divine Brom and Bella.

See what you get. She stopped for a moment and then her eyes went wide, "He is right! I hope the goddess and Raven are not mad about that."

He smiled, "You are not claiming to be THE RAVEN so I think that is what counts in your situation."

She nodded, "Bella is fine. Thank you."

He looked at her, "I go by Rainer, then we have Mary and Rhonda. Blossom we might want to head back downstairs to see if we can scrounge up a fighter type or two. Or a fighter and a mage. I am a Magus so a wizard who channels magic through a sword.

A couple of fighter types is what you need. We have three ranged combatants; I use a bow as well. So does Mary. Two clerics and two arcane types."

He heard a sigh finally, "I give. You can reveal yourself to these three. I have a task for you that is going to cause you to reveal yourself tomorrow anyway."

He thought, "What task?"

She thought, "I need you to kill someone in-game, he's a problem. I cannot have him getting to the inn. You have a bounty poster in your backpack for him. The guys you jailed worked with this guy. I did not move them in-game fast enough. He got them sprung before they were executed. He followed your path as it were. I ensured he would get to this inn."

He thought to her, "One second! You are ordering me not to reveal myself one second and now you have a task to reveal myself. What if I refuse? What the fuck is going on?"

She groaned out, "I need this person removed. I do not need you fighting me on this."

He thought to her, "I need a party to get to level 20. I do not need you fighting me on that. Let me put together the party and stop pushing bricks at me. You want or need my help and I need yours.

I will take care of your problem child. Yet remember, I am being more cooperative in this arrangement than you are being. No to that paladin, end of discussion on him."

He looked at Rhonda, "Backpack. Poster from the goddess. She has a task for me tomorrow."

He looked at Bella, "Speaking for myself I am not offended by your name. You did not know and most would not be able to put it together."

He summoned the raven at the end of the bed. Blossom's eyes lit up, "RAVEN?!"

He smiled, "I have not seen you since you gave birth. I was not allowed to interact with you but I was there. I was sorry to hear you and Eve split so soon after getting into the game. But you were looking for me and you have found me.

Yes, I can teach you how to lead, the Ranger to hunt, forage, scout, and all of that. I can and will help all of you if you will let me. That is why my ladies and I are here. To grab up to 3-5 players and bring them up to speed.

I have never died and I do not want to start now. If you are not working out but still alive by the next inn. I will wash my hands trying to help you. Under no circumstances are you allowed to tell the others in this or any other inn who I am. Though it will become apparent here soon enough.

Mary the little halfling is my True Love and trusted adviser. Rhonda was a mage in the last life and one of the lovers of another within the combined party. Remember, I spoke of group dynamics. She asked to be my wife in this life, she was a lover of my son in the last life.

She still needed some work but she was one of the 6 who came in struggling who got her head on straight and survived to the level 10 inn. Being with my son meant she went with him and his group. When I was told who she was and what she wanted when our new characters started. Then the fact she arranged it with Mary and the goddess. I was honored to make that happen.

Before you ask, I was there when Eve gave birth as well. The strap-on that got you pregnant was built by the goddess but was my design. WHY I know so much about it while being a man.

The reason she incorporated that feature for pregnancy was to help increase the population in the world, procreation even for lesbians. One of her tenants. You finish level 20 you will get to keep that into your next life. Else you are without until you reach the second inn again."

He smiled, "As to the Paladin. I am arrogant. I did what I could without revealing who I was to try and straighten him out. He refused to learn, multiple times, and even called me an imposter.

Someone should not agree to learn from someone simply because I am 'The Raven.' They should strive to learn from everyone. I am arrogant. I gave the reasons for my arrogance. He was not so much arrogant as a fool in his characterization of a Paladin to Myssara."

He looked over, "The floor is yours, Blossom."

She came around slowly and then she threw her arms around him, "How were you there for the births?"

He smiled, "I made a request of the goddess. She did not want me to get you or Eve pregnant again. At least at that point. Why don't we talk about party things first?"

She laughed, "You are right. But I have to ask for one more piece of proof of who you are."

He looked at her, "Like the altar, I started the design on that night. The double fist penetration of the Goddess. Causing her to wail and she ejaculated a good 12 feet.

My insistence of not removing my hands until you two, who were crushed to her tits, got to see what I had done to get her to do that. That good enough proof?"

She nodded, "This is Raven alright!"

The ladies laughed. She kissed him passionately and he wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. She looked at the party. Then she looked into his eyes, "Teach me."

He nodded, "You have two clerics, ranger, rogue, sorceress, and a Magus.

The first thing is watches. Three of them. Two clerics, one on first and one on the third watch. You would pull the first watch. You need two fighter types to cover middle watches. I am assuming the ranger is going to want to hunt. As will the rogue so they will alternate the third watch. So filling in the middle watch is important."

She nodded, "Two fighter types. NOT the paladin."

He nodded, "No male halflings either. He will try and worm his way into the party tomorrow when I end up revealing myself in order to kill that player for the Goddess. She has never specifically asked me to kill a player in-game before so whatever this guy has been doing must be really bad."

She nodded and the other two just stared at Raven. He looked around, "Then comes jobs. Bella, you will be our cook if you are up for that. As well as a wagon driver."

She nodded, "Was doing that before, not that we had much to cook."

He smiled, "Before the Goddess brought us here, we completed the first leg at another inn, I dropped a 1,200-pound moose. I like to eat well."

He looked over and Rhonda unfolded the portable hole. They looked at the food stores, "She looked at him, "Fuck!"

He nodded, "Something like that, but you have not asked for that."

The ladies laughed at his weak attempt at seduction.

"Jewels Hunting, wood collection and tending to the horses. Rhonda tends to smokers. We will be building portable ones for the back of your wagon. I have done this a few times. Mary is on tripwires and snares. My job is training; scouts, arcane casters, and hunting. Blossom your job is every job. You have to know how to fill in for anyone who might be incapacitated or gone."

She nodded and threw her arms around him again. Mary laughed and he held her. He whispered, "I missed you too my Blossom." She hugged him tighter.

"Who is not wearing magical armor?"

The ranger and halfling raised hands. He looked at the halfling, "We will hit the emporium tomorrow for you. Ranger please strip." She looked at him wide-eyed and he looked at her, "We are going to be in a camp together. You will find you have no privacy. You might as well get over that now."

The ranger was naked and she had no pubic hair. He waved her over and she walked across but seemed embarrassed. "This is magical, what I am wearing is not. The big difference is I like my armor blacked out. You can wear this under your clothes and we will buy you new ones tomorrow. Your colors are off for a ranger, green, black, brown, and grey are your new favorite colors. Red and yellow are not. Not while traveling anyway."

She nodded, "Thank you."

He kissed her cheek, "You are welcome. For the ladies. I made an offer to all the ladies at that graduation that if they wished to hook up with me in-game all they had to do was ask. As to sharing my bed. That is up to those two ladies. Mary would you stand on the other side of the room? To the ladies, if you are interested, she is the one that can lay out the ground rules."

He looked over and asked Blossom, "Your bracers good?"

She shrugged, "Weak enchantment." He tossed her another set, "Check those out. There is a stack of rings so check those out as well. She nodded and sat down. He grabbed a seat and started taking off his armor and weapons. Mary talked with the other 2 and Jewels had yet to get dressed. He stripped naked. He finished his food and drink. He looked over and there were 5 naked women. He looked at them, "What is the word?"

Mary looked at him, "They all want a night with you. Jewels and Bella wish to 'maybe' be an occasional visitor to our bed. Blossom wants to join our bed.

He looked over, "Rhonda my wife you are up first then." He kissed her passionately. He lifted her up and placed her on his shoulders and started in on her cunt in the middle of the room.

He attacked her cunt and ass through several climaxes. Then he lowered her down onto his cock and she groaned and tried to suck his tongue from his mouth. He laid her on the bed and started long strokes and then went to short and deep. He held back for 15 minutes and then started fucking her G-spot. He wet a finger and slid it into her ass.

He started rubbing her clit and she screams out, "Oh Fuck, Fuck, FUCK!"

She explodes across him for a few waves. He slammed forward and came deep into her cunt. She kissed him with fervor and hugged him tightly. A few minutes later and she released him. He looked at the three ladies, "Blossom you are up next.

Mary my love. Would you prep the asses of the other two while I ravage Blossom, yet again?"

She smiled, "Would love to, my love."

He looked at Blossom and kissed her. He worked to suck the tongue out of her mouth. He flipped her over in the middle of the room and she was drenched already. He sucked and cleaned her up really wet and bald slit. He shoved his tongue in her ass and she sprayed up and over his face and herself.

He finished sucking out her cunt as he shot a dozen ropes into her mouth and chest. He flipped her around as he heard the other two moaning out and Mary smiled with half her forearm in each woman's ass. He laid Blossom down and He heard at least one of them spraying the floor.

He looked over, "Mary she made a mess of the blowjob. If you have finished preparing those two you want to clean her up. The other ladies can help, if they are able."

Mary laughed and extracted her hands. He slid into Blossom's cunt slowly. He looked down as Mary started cleaning her up. He got buried into her, "Myssara and I talked about you and Eve. She told me you 2 had split. She asked me which one of you; if I had to choose, would I want to find again first. I told her you."

She looked at Raven, "Why?"

He started pumping her, "You have a nice tight cunt, you have an ass that tried to suck my cock deeper, you get dripping wet, you have the exotic looks I would expect a Goddess to take on. Remember I have seen you for you. You were so shy and timid I found it enthralling. You did well in getting those Asian elements into your character's looks."

He watched the ladies go to work and they took turns kissing her. He looked at Mary, "She needs your cunt on her face. I am not going to cum in her until she has brought all four of you off orally."