Champion of the Goddess Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sprayed him and he launched off into her for at least 30 ropes and she wailed like a banshee as he collapsed down onto her. He looked at her. Cresna asked, "WHAT DID YOU DO?"

He sighed, "Raven camp watch, lock and bar the door. She is pregnant with my twins."

He passed out. Cresna sat up and shouted, "What the fuck?! He just fucked a halfling pregnant?!"

---

He woke up in the sanctuary and he had 3 goddesses, Vina in her human form, Cresna, and Tonya sitting near him. "He is waking up." Mother came over and looked down at him, "You shunted about every ounce of energy you had into her. I have had you in that pool for hours to stabilize you."

He looked up at her, "She is pregnant."

She nodded, "Yes one of each a set of twins. I had to look and try and figure out how and the hell you did it." Then I found it. You changed her ovaries to be half-elven."

He nodded, "She said back in the schoolhouse she wanted to have my children. I had a persona who was conflicted about having my children because of a jealous husband. I had commented that if she had been half-elf instead of halfling she would have been pregnant. I wanted to see if a champion could do that."

Myssara sighed, "Apparently you could but it almost killed you in the process. You have been in the dream state for almost 4 months now."

Raven shrugged, "You've had me here for over 6 months talking with other goddesses before. That is short by comparison."

Vina looked at him, "Why did you try it on me?"

He smiled, "I had not thought of trying it when Trisna asked about it when she joined our first party. I was not as powerful back then either. I had started experimenting with the goddesses on setting the sex of the children outside the pool and that worked. You said you wanted to carry my children. I made it happen for you little halfling."

She hugged him, "Alright, I will buy that. It got really warm and then you just exploded cum into me. I passed out but they got me awake fairly quickly, you were unresponsive so they brought us to here and have us frozen in time if you will."

Mother sighed, "I don't want you trying that again. It is too dangerous."

He nodded, "But I did manage to do it once. I helped bring procreation to Myssara's tenants. I was playing an elf and infused with elven magic. If there was a time to try that experiment that was the time."

Ravanna looked at him, "Alright, you are the first non-halfling to get a halfling pregnant."

He shook his head, "I gave Mother the key to make it so halflings could if they choose to for a given life, get pregnant while being with me. She has the genetic template to make that happen as her ovaries are half-elven. I did nothing to make a halfling pregnant.

I managed to change a part of her as I have for fertility on personas, the elven Queen, and even a couple of male personas who followed up on their wives after me. Right now, a halfling cannot get her pregnant in this life. This was more complex. Humans, half-elves, and elves can get her pregnant.

Tonya and Cresna have used it as a means to have a life without getting pregnant. A vacation from the baby train. Vina had an interest in it and is not likely to be with me in the next life. She was excited about the idea after the school demonstration.

I was attempting to test the limits of my abilities. This also tells me I could get an infertile persona fertile by this same method. Channeling energy into them. Should not be as taxing as I am simply flipping a switch and not changing so much. You are telling me that it is too dangerous to try that method. You would rather I just fuck them instead."

Mother sighed, "What is with all the experimentation lately with you?"

He laughed loudly and looked at her, "Pot calling the kettle black. With all of the experiments, you have done on me starting with becoming a champion. In the pool, out of the pool, a third goddess test, driving my energy super high and super low. Seeing If I would recharge the pool when it was low."

She waved him off, "Alright, I started the testing on you. Please do not try that again. You are right I have a template to make that happen to a halflings' reproductive organs. I do not plan on using it on another. You proved your point."

He looked at her, "Which point?"

She sighed, "That we pushed a lot of experimentation onto you."

He sighed and thought, "Not my point. My point dealt with companions who might want to play a halfling because they like playing them. They now have an option to do so if they still want to have children you can do that upfront.

They typically do that to avoid pregnancy for a given life and some like Mary like halflings. It might keep her and Blossom around longer. I found another option for my companions that you can do upfront and let them play the race they wish to play and remove your limitation on the race if they choose this option."

He heard Myssara, "I sent that to both of them. They are shocked you pushed it to those extremes."

She sent Vina back and she sighed, "Alright, everyone is free to speak."

Mary smiled, "I appreciate your thought on the matter but it is not something I wanted. I play a halfling or a dwarf because I want to limit my chances of getting pregnant. I know you did not do this to me and I am grateful you did it on someone willing but would have preferred you not tried because you scared me to death."

Blossom looked at him, "It would be something I might consider in the distant future but don't do it again on another. Leave it to Mother."

He nodded, "Fine did you sheath me, Tonya?"

She laughed, "Yes as you were still hard after that I put it away for safekeeping."

Cresna sighed, "Alright you had a purpose to it."

He looked over, "At some point, in the future, when I have no companions at a given time, I am going to take a life or two off from having children."

Mother looked at him, "Why?"

He sighed, "Something only women are allowed, Mother? My free will in the matter does not count?"

She groaned out, "Let us not speculate about the future at this point. You need to get back into the game."

He shook his head, "Not yet, I want Myssara's opinion on Zira."

She sighed, "Play it out, I am leaving it to the personas to figure out. I like how you avoided calling yourself out as being the Raven. Keep that up."

---

She knew the husband was geared for revenge now. She thought it might serve as a reminder of who the Goddess was. If he died she could move them to another inn. She felt he needed a lesson.

Mother heard her, "I hope you know what you are doing. He is likely to go, rogue, if you push him too hard."

Myssara thought about it, "If it does I may need your help to guide actions on the road forward. I love him, but he refuses to respect my authority in the matter. He works to circumvent my authority."

---

He woke up with Vina sucking his cock and exploded into her mouth. He sighed, "I do apologize if I overstepped Vina."

She shook her head, "No, we are fine. Mother Creator confirmed I and the children will be fine. She was just shocked at how you did it. Everyone was...we are all glad you are alright."

Cresna sighed, "Your energy levels were back to normal inside of 10 minutes but your system shock took a while to overcome."

He got up and cleaned up, "Almost time for dinner?"

She shook her head, "Another couple of hours. Time stop remember."

He nodded. He washed up and dressed. "I am going to get the other 4 down here for a meeting."

Cresna nodded, "Good idea."

He walked out and made it half-way down the hall when a room opened and he was stabbed in the side with a long sword. "He grabbed the assailant's hand and squeezed the shit out of it until bones started snapping again. He pulled the sword from his side and started crushing the other man's hand and then snapped them both back at the wrist while the man screamed.

Cresna came running down the hall and he channeled energy to heal them all without setting any bones into Zira's husband's hands or wrists first and then he kicked the man in the face. He started healing himself up after that. Until he was mostly normal. Cresna looked at the man, "His hands and wrists."

She saw the sword wound and she felt the sword wound because they were bound. He sighed, "Get the team together!"

She went down and knocked on doors. Soon they were all there. The man laid on the ground in obvious pain. He sighed, "Tonya, find this idiot's wife."

He took all of his money, detected magic, and pulled a couple of items off the man. She went off and came back with her and she had 6 others with her who had weapons drawn. "He stabbed me from behind as I walked down the hall!"

He held up the bloody blade and pointed it at the man, "Should I just kill him now?!"

She stopped, "What did you do to him?"

He stepped back as did the others, "I crushed both hands and snapped both wrists and then got the blade out of me and channeled energy which healed us both. Now he has 15 broken bones that will have to be rebroken and set.

All before they can be healed properly. He attempted murder and he is still alive if you want him. His assets are forfeit. Shall we get the town guard up here? Frank, you are back there, go and find them."

He shook his head, "Not until they sheath their weapons."

She looked at her husband and then at Raven, "I should kill you for this!"

He pointed the sword at her, "For defending myself vs the idiot who felt the need to attack me from a side room and from behind to try and kill me. What did I offer you and him? You want to kill me, you are free to try. Know the first to die will be him. Back out of here and we will take it outside."

Myssara asked him, "What are you doing?"

He thought back, "Handling a murder attempt on me without revealing myself as you asked."

She groaned, "They outnumber you 3 to 1."

He thought, "I never said it would be a fair fight. 4 to 1 would be fair. Then again this was not meant to be fair or honest. To begin with. You're playing games with me because I am leading."

He growled out, "I should warn you the town guard will back me. I am on a separate mission for the Elven Queen."

She looked at him, "Bullshit."

He looked back for a second, "Vina grab my pack and the package."

She went and grabbed it and he held the box in front of her husband, "What seals are on this? What does the message on top say?"

He looked at his wife, "The Seal of House Rising Moon and it is addressed King Jasmire."

She turned ashen. He looked over, "Sheath your weapons now before you force me to kill him for attempting to kill a royal courier."

The others looked at her and she sheathed her sword. The others followed her lead.

He pointed, "Now get him the fuck out of here. You mention this to anyone and I will press charges with the town guard and let the Elven Queen deal with you. This was supposed to be a hidden transfer. Now you made that extremely difficult without killing you all for his fucking stupidity."

She came over and got her husband who was bleeding from the nose and had two crippled hands. "I hope your cargo is not time-sensitive."

She walked away with her husband and the others followed but eyed the group as they left. He waved everyone down. He dumped the bag of holding and started counting coins.

He looked around, "My cover for the package is blown. Which means we are going to skip the caravans and head straight to our destination. We have 11,492 gold pieces. Identify this for me would you Vina?" She examined it, "Medium protection amulet."

He nodded, "The bag?"

She looked at, "A tier 3. A mild enchantment on the sword."

He nodded, "We got our room for fruits and vegetables and enough funds to get everyone horses and a wagon. Pack up, we leave in an hour."

He hung the amulet on the wizard. "You need it more than I do."

She sighed and nodded, "You have bracers too."

He nodded, "She mended his shirt and cleaned it. He shook his head, "DIE store for cure light wand as well. Maybe two."

They all packed up and went to the DIE store and bought a couple of healing wands and everyone a healing potion in case it was needed. Then they went to the stable and he went through the horses they had.

He found three heavy warhorses, four draft horses and a wagon, and a second pony. They spent 8,000 Gold pieces so far and went to the general store and bought supplies for cooking, dry rations, shields for the smokers, hand axes, extra arrows and bolts, and additional food stock.

He ensured Tonya got all of the materials she needed for trip lines and snares as well. Spending another 2,000 gold pieces. He was aware they were being watched by members of that wagon crew. They were not subtle.

He got everyone saddled and the horses hooked up to the wagons. They got everyone together and he led them out while wagon masters were still packing up wagon trains to leave tomorrow.

They got on the road and he summoned on his armor and summoned up his raven in black, "Scout road." He had them moving at time and half speed with the wagon while the scouts went ahead and took down a couple of turkeys. They stopped as it got dark, they set up guard shifts and Raven spent time teaching them how to cook turkeys. While Cresna and Tonya collected firewood and wood for poles. "Raven camp watch."

He sighed, "I do not like pulling out that late, Casters need to eat and get rest to get spells back, two shifts tonight, we will split rest periods in the wagon when we leave early tomorrow for the others. I will take the ranger out with me ahead of the wagon. Leave horses saddles and connected to the wagon in case we have to leave in a hurry.

I want an extra set of trip lines with noisemakers a few hundred yards down the road in the direction we just came from. Nobody should be on the road this late unless they mean us harm."

Tonya nodded. Frema and her went and set those up before coming back. He talked with the others, "I had to choose, exposing the package we carried vs exposing who I was. I was under direction not to expose who I was, that left me with one choice. 7 wagon trains and nobody was looking for guards. That was zero options."

He ate some fruit after having some turkey and then he crashed out in the back of the wagon with his good bow at the ready.

He was back in the sanctum and he glared at her and sighed, "Convoys everywhere. Plenty of choices. Bullshit. Not one was set with guards or interested in guards!"

She sighed, "They were interested, the one was until you crushed her husbands' hand. He was a bit of a hothead. Now they do not have the funds to hire guards which puts them in big trouble for getting out of there. The damage you did to his hands and wrists they could not afford to pay for after that.

That put the others off after they learned you were also a royal courier. Yes, they blabbed the details because I left the free will on. The others did not want the attention."

He sighed, "Again, before her nobody showed interest even when we told them where they had problems in their convoys. Persona brain death, they need some serious fucking work."

She sighed, "Why were you in such a hurry to leave the next day?"

He looked at her, "Habit, form group leave area. First inn, every life. Same-day or next morning. The next morning became impossible after your attempted murder of me."

She sighed, "I left them alone, he felt threatened by you."

Raven looked at her, "A one-person sneak attack in an inn hallway was his plan?! I already showed him what I could do to his hand. He did not come by and apologizes; he did not ask to stay away from his wife and his convoy. He came with a drawn sword. I gave that to the ranger because I knew it was a medium enchantment."

She nodded, "I know it was not the way you wanted to start this out."

Raven shouted, "Send me back to the fucking battle."

She sighed, "You always say that."

Raven nodded, "You did not try to jump me when I got here and you know I am already frustrated with your brain-dead personas. Sending a group after me I am expecting nothing less as you continue this you versus me approach. Just do it already. Bring me back when and if I make it to the second inn. NOT BEFORE!"

She sighed out, "This is not my fault."

He looked at her. "What plan did you have for me to get into one of 16 groups over 7 days when we did not have the funds to wait that long? You can and are trying to mislead. I don't buy it for a second."

She sighed, "It does not matter now as you ask me not to plan."

He shook his head and yelled, "No! I ask you not to plan until I have the party together. I did that in the fucking schoolhouse! You knew the starting point, I gave you caravan guards in the background and you made it impossible for us to do that, at least with this first 7.

2 of which would not take us and 2 of which we could have been seriously undermanned. That made only 3 viable out of those 7. You undermanned the existing guards on the other wagons, on purpose. You shorted stables on purpose. You are screwing with me and my free will on purpose. Now just send me the fuck back."

She sighed and sent him back as the far-off trip line went off. He heard cursing in the distance. He looked over and the other caster was awake. She sighed, "What do we do?"

He smiled, "We fight, stay here, and relay what I say." He sent his raven out and flew over the woods. "They are moving into the woods, our side of the road, 12 humans, elves, and half-elves. All with swords. They left their horses unattended on the road. On the other side at the edge of the woods.

Get the ranger to the other side of the road in the woods headed to the string lines. Get their horses. Get our horses together. We got some time. I am watching their progress. They are not moving that fast hoping we may not have heard them set off the distant alarm. We got 10 minutes for them to get here. Scratch that, they have 3 tangled up in the next set of trip lines. They are hurrying now.

He flew down, "Our ranger now has their horses and was riding them toward us quickly. He sent a message to the ranger through the Raven, "Middle of the herd. Ride like the wind."

They went running for the road and found more trip lines. A couple fired wildly as they dropped swords and went to bows. Their arrows hit a couple of the horses. She shot by with most of them as they got the other horses and wagon moving down the road at a leisurely pace.

He smiled, "Keep this pace."

He brought his raven in and dismissed it. He stayed in the back of the wagon and launched arrows down the road at those pursuing them on foot. He hit 2 of them and they started diving off into the woods. He looked over, "9 more horses. They killed one, injured one and one ran into the woods for 12 men. Sleep in shifts." He summoned his raven and put it up on top of the wagon again and set it to camp watch and went back to sleep.

He woke several hours later as the wagon came to a stop. He studies up spells and they switched around who got some rest now. He sighed, "Frema with me and we will go hunting. Tonya, you drive the wagon. Ox right seat, the others get some rest." We will stop at midday. Raven scout road."

Tonya came over, "We got a few saddlebags as well. He nodded and dumped the contents out and found some correspondence from Duke Reinhardt ordering them to stop the delivery of a package from the elven Kingdom to King Jasmire. He sighed, "Alright Cresna, read this." She read through it and her mouth fell open, "What do you want to do?"

He shrugged," Think on it. Keep the pace steady. Once we have some food to cook, we will stop for today."

They went hunting and were not even an hour from the wagon when the bird was killed. He sighed, "He went back to the wagon with the ranger, "Tonya, join us. We got something that killed my raven up on the right side of the road. Everyone, wait here but get horses saddled."

1...34567...12