Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

Story Info
Myssara new secret has her concerned about Raven's reaction.
41.2k words
4.88
4.4k
11

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Champion of the Goddess, Part 7

Synopsis: This is a continuation of the New Game Master and Next Game Master series. The premise of the story will be lost to those who did not read the previous sections. Raven returned to find the world far different than when he left it as he works to see Ersa's last life with him succeed. He has worked to move to the back to let her prove herself as a true leader to herself.

Myssara informed Blossom of one secret she still held. One she had not known for long. That Blossom was Myssara's half-sister. Blossom, as Viola, wanted to address this with Raven herself given his issues with avoiding 'incest with his daughters.'

***Inspired by multiple fantasy environments. Not endorsed by any of them. © EmotionalStorm February 2021. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without the prior authorizations in writing from the author and EmotionalStorm must be credited for this work.

Author's Warning: This section delves into incest between related sisters and some who are not biologically related. As characters take on the roles of sisters, but some of the players are actual sisters or half-sisters. In short, complicated. Just assume it is incest.

Author's Note: For those who have not read my bio, please note I write as a form of therapy for a Traumatic Brain Injury. I know the English majors will probably encounter issues that annoy them. If these are your focus, instead of the story itself, then this is not the story for you. I am not and will never be a professional writer.

I do it to tell the story, for those who wish to read them.

---

Viola woke and saddled up her horse. "Myssara thought to her, "Your spells are set already. Go find him."

She looked over and he was out scouting already. She sighed and went and found Ginger, "I need to find Raven."

Ginger nodded, "Alright, I will get one of the others to drive that wagon. What is going on?"

Viola smiled, "I found out something last night. Myssara is my half-sister. We shared the same father. He should know and hear it from me."

Ginger sat there open-mouthed and nodded, "Yeah, he would not want you keeping that secret from him."

Viola rode off.

Ginger thought, "Myssara, I hope this does not make him angry. It does help explain the instant attraction though. Some, anyway."

Myssara thought back, "I do as well, but it is not his incest but ours and we have no issue and we cannot procreate together. Unlike Coral and her previous goddess. They are half-sisters and may create a goddess child together.

That is their business and not to be discussed. Or his daughters who share each other's bed and their Champion lover Victor. I found out while he was in that coma. I did not know before then."

---

Viola caught up with Raven and Coral. Raven rode back, "Problem? I thought you were driving a wagon today?"

Viola shook her head, "I needed to talk with you, alone for a few minutes."

He nodded, as Coral rode back toward the group Raven called out, "Camp watch." He thought to his Raven, "Keep me informed when Coral sneaks back. I know she will. It is in her nature."

Viola held her head down and Raven sighed, "What is wrong?"

Viola looked at him, "You have 2 daughters who share a lover and each other's bed and hearts. Half-sister, but sisters. You have issues with incest. I need to know if I end up having a sister of mine in our bed you are not going to be upset by that. If I find out about it do you want me to tell you? Because I do not have that Earth hang-up."

Raven sighed, "My big concern involves having sex with my progeny. On Earth having sisters share you in bed is a fantasy of many adult and adolescent men...and women. Twins especially and for both sexes. I have exercised that fantasy with you ladies even. Being able to satisfy them both being the big goal and I work to continue to do that.

I can do that here and probably have on a couple of occasions without knowing their connection. Like our halfling twins are probably sisters, but I have no way of knowing it. Now, what brought this up?"

Raven heard from his bird, "Coral is in the woods behind you by over 100 feet."

Viola sighed, "I just found out I have a half-sister that shares our bed and wanted to be sure you were alright with that."

Raven smiled, "Let me guess, Myssara?"

Viola was shocked but nodded, "Yes...did you know?"

Raven shook his head, "You would not be that cautious with the question unless it dealt with her. She would have to be the one to tell you as you would not know it."

Viola sighed, "Mother confirmed I was the wettest one in the room the day you took me in the schoolhouse. That was no lie. You were attracted to my older sister and me in the same manner. Love, at first sight, is what it is called."

Raven thought to Myssara, "Did you always know?"

Myssara thought back, "No. You can ask Mother. Her being placed on my world to be raised was done by Mother shortly after I became a Goddess. I never thought to investigate that connection. Mother told me while you were out for a year.

I was trying to figure out how to tell you without upsetting you. I was trying to be more honest with you. Then you started setting your companions up as twins for the last couple of lives, or pairs of sisters."

Raven thought back, "Just never try and separate us because you think it is her time to move on. She is in an eternal slot like you are. The difference is, she must make the choice on her own and without undue influence to move on when she feels it is right.

No approaching her on becoming a Goddess even while she is with me. I am not holding this one against you as I love you both. You approached it right. I still do not want to procreate with my children.

Giving 2 women who happen to be sisters or half-sisters' children together I have no issue with, as you cannot procreate with her. I have likely done it several times in my travels and not known it for certain."

He heard from Mother, "You have and we will not mess with her, or your freewill on that first slot. The choice is yours and hers. I want you happy and if she can keep you from exploding, that is a good thing. I will tell you so you do not have to ask, Myssara just learned of it while you were in a coma."

He saw Viola smiled, "I heard it all. Thank you again for loving me unconditionally."

He moved over and kissed her which she returned with passion. Raven backed up, "Send Coral back and get to your wagon. We got scouting to do."

She smiled and rode back. Coral rode out of the woods near him and smiled, "I am a bit of a snoop."

Raven nodded, "I had my bird watching you. I knew you would. You cannot procreate with another female until you are a goddess. If that goddess is a lover of yours from your past, you are not likely to know you created a child with your sibling. Or that some of your children came from a brother or 2 that you ran with."

She nodded, "I know. I don't have your Earth hang-up in that regard. Mother showed me some of those discussions while you talked. You had one bad Mother, daughter experience when they learned they were related.

The mother was from Earth with the same hang-up. A fractured run to level-20. Even worse because it was her daughter and she knew another of her daughters was dead from that first world. The same issue you have but you can produce children with them that you want to avoid for so many generations."

Raven nodded, "I suspect you will work to get your sons from me moved to your world to join you in bed. Maybe make one a Champion down the road if you have not found one yet. Figuring a combination of your deviousness with my tactics and staying power might be what you are looking for in bed."

Coral smiled, "Myssara or Mother tell you?"

Raven shook his head, "Neither. I am just getting really good at reading people. You are more devious. Odds are you want something, besides my children, male and female from our joining."

She laughed, "There was one thing. Myssara commented the toys are only allowed in her world and Ravanna's world. I would like them in my world."

He nodded, "You have lust, love, procreation, and good in your tenants?"

She sighed, "Only missing love and procreation."

He nodded, "Mother won't add it without you pursuing it. You promise to add them to be in line with Mother's wishes and you have the other tenants I listed, and I will allow it for you if the choice is truly mine. In your sanctum, you can have ones from me.

I know Myssara already made that the case. Here is the catch. In your world, they must be modeled after your Champion in the game or your current Gaming Grand Master assigned to you. Any players from Myssara's or Ravanna's worlds get to use the ones they have in your world with the anatomy they have available.

Provided they got it from the Champion directly during their travels at least once. Meaning they had my children or Victor's children. Plus gain the new ones from your world. Giving them more options. Your Champion cannot have a bowed cock.

Unless you have hunting and your favored weapon is a bow for your priests, paladins, and Champion. Something tells me daggers are your favored weapons maybe short swords. Ravanna was a special case as my daughter.

She should start modeling them after what she gives her Champion. I know she bowed it on him after watching Myssara and Mother enjoy that with me. I suggested it to both of them. I can be devious too."

Coral rolled her eyes and laughed. Raven heard Mother, "She is hearing this as well. I will see that she agrees to those terms when she becomes a Goddess if she truly wants them for her players. You made a reasonable request. I have one for you. Other Goddesses want to introduce them in their worlds as well. What are your thoughts on that?"

Raven thought back to Mother, "If they have love, lust, procreation, and good...I would allow it but it has to be modeled after their Champions or Gaming Grand Master's cock and no bowed cocks on them. I will save that option the next time you send me a Goddess graduate to consider.

Something special for the ladies who got it from the source as it were before becoming a Goddess. That includes Ersa or any that originate on this world who later ascend and got it from me at least once in-game, and in-person directly. Not just the toy in this world. They carry forward with the ladies I have mated with only and had children.

I will give you one exception for an existing Goddess. Glory who did the testing and took the lighting bolt in the cunt. She still has to model them after her Champion or Grand Master and not me, outside of her sanctum. She has to agree to the same rules, as they all do about players being able to carry them forward from world to world and only keeping them after achieving level 20.

Glory can have them bowed for agreeing to that testing as she got it first hand during that testing and painfully because of the killer pool. That means every female will need an extra bag of holding 'like device' at level 1.

To carry her collection of cocks or you modify them by race to support all of the different Champions by races and sizes. No fun if they want to use 2 or 3 of them though to go airtight. I will leave that technical challenge to greater minds to resolve.

No more than 6 designs at a given time from any Champion and 'programed for each Champion.' 2 for each race compatible form the Champion can assume.

The ladies can decide which 6 they want before leaving the world if they experienced more than 6, but 2 per race maximum. Not Grand Masters...those do not move worlds. The ladies have to have gotten them from those worlds directly and had relations at least once from that particular Champion to produce children.

Exception for what Myssara does. If she gives me 6 or 600 designs then those will have them all if they have experienced them all, directly or through the toy. Again, only for women that I have procreated with. They have to have gotten to level 20 on this world at least once after I have done this, which cuts off Vain or any other early transfers.

That is restricted to use on other worlds, not sanctums. I know the goddesses have them in their sanctums to use on each other and their lovers with the bowed effect. I have no issues in sanctums provided they are not violating free will. No changing the warning or generating pregnancy, they are for procreation expansion in line with your wishes Mother.

The Altar is Myssara's call. I designed that, just for her and her followers. In goddess sanctums, she has to approve. In worlds, that is her call on if she will allow it. She owns the right to that decision, without duress or approval required by me or you, Mother.

That is something you must respect free will on her about Mother as your part of this deal. A small piece of free will that she owns, even from you. Giving her something back for her efforts to be more honest with me. Telling me of Blossom helped in that area."

Mother groaned out, "Alright, that is a can of worms I will have to go over. Let us call that Coral, Myssara's free-will on the altar, and Group one if you will. I will approve those. Not all goddesses have those tenants. Any wiggle room in that?"

He sighed and thought, "For them, no bowed cocks on Champion and they must have at least 2 of those 4 tenants and one other that aligns with Myssara, Ravanna, or Coral after she becomes one. Gives you an incentive to bring in goddess candidates for me to train with different tenants as I will work to approve them individually if they are worthy.

Don't send me any that are evil-aligned. I will be able to tell and will likely work to kill them or myself out of the party to get away from them. They have the same rules regarding Champions, Gaming Grand Master's, experiencing it personally, and having children from that Champion or Grand Master.

Only ones from Champions carry forward if they have had those Champion's children at least once from that world. A Grand Master could turn into a Champion so that covers the bridging period.

All of them they pick up in the game, they can only carry 3 designs forward, one from each of the 3 primary races a Champion can assume if they gained that toy and got children from the Champion directly. This includes Coral until she has the tenants and then it can move to 6 when and if she gets it into line.

Glory would follow under this rule because of tenants concerning the number of variations carried forward. They can have as many designs as they want on her world, but what is moved off-world is limited. Players choose if they have the options. As they cross fewer relevant tenants.

Also, they must follow the rule in allowing them to come in from off-world for transfer characters who had children with the Champions directly on other worlds. They are adding to your diversity if you will."

Mother groaned, "Alright. I may have Goddesses candidates lined up for a while to add other tenants and to train them before they take on a new world. One every life for a while to try and get the other tenant added. Candidates you would approve to add to that list to gain more tenants."

Raven thought back, "I will want to see their list of tenants in the future in advance if you want me to consider adding them to that list. Those goddesses are not allowed to modify or restrict those coming in from other worlds in all cases.

If they want bowed cocks it had better be favored weapons for them. I might work with one or two exceptions. We will see how Coral finishes this life and will revisit the bowed effect for her then if she behaves."

He heard Myssara, Coral, and Mother laughing. Then Ravanna started laughing and sent Raven a message, "I am making that change but those who have had children with my Champion. Will they be allowed to carry the previous designs forward?"

Raven sighed, "Provided you end those lines and stop distributing them then they can be an option as we are changing horses in mid-stream for you, my daughter. My compromise for you. Give Ersa time to adjust to your world and then give her an option to have children with your Champion to carry the new ones forward if she wants. Same for any of my companions that come to your world.

I won't ask for every woman who has had my children, but for companions, I will request that for every world that has it. I want my companions to have the largest collection of cocks going forward, besides the goddesses."

Coral looked at him, "Can I get the bow if I agree to that for your companions?"

Raven shrugged, " I am setting it as a condition for them already for all of these new worlds with toys. We will see how you behave and I will consider it at the end. Being a snoop when I ask for privacy does not win you any favors in that area. Raven scout road."

She nodded, "Alright, I get it. You like having some privacy."

Raven laughed, "I am a porno star to all the goddesses from what I hear. You getting stretched and filled probably had a 1,000 eyes or more watching it!"

Coral actually blushed as she heard Mother, "All 583 Goddesses, and myself times 2 eyes. Not far off. Not to be repeated. He finds it a bit creepy. We find it entertaining, as will you. They are waiting for you to get to level 5 so Myssra will release that new toy to them."

Raven looked over, "I will consider that confirmed based upon your blushing. Likely waiting to get my latest cock in their hands too."

Coral busted up laughing and stopped as his raven came back. The raven landed, "Lots of humans. Big Camp. Right side."

He held up and looked back, "I'll wait here in the woods. You inform Ginger. If they are military or mercenary she has to make a call on how to approach them."

Coral rode back quickly as he pulled into the woods and monitored things from his raven who rose higher and looked things over and he thought to Myssara, "I don't know the heraldry but they appear military. Might be here to deal with the Cyclops we already killed. Could be the new human King's heraldry."

He waited for Ginger to arrive and looked at her."I looked through the bird. Heraldry. Heraldry is a triangular shield but long and bowed at the top. A white shield is divided into thirds with an inner gold border. Red top center, white to the left, and blue to the right. Stag in the red, Three rings of gold in the white to the left, and the right..."

Ginger interrupted. "Crossed swords on the blue. A fairly new Duke, from the war. Duke Crossan, his Royal Guard. Aligned with the new King, a cousin of his I believe from his mother's side. I will do the talking. Send the bird away. If I ask for divine intervention then pop the raven out but keep your bow and sword sheathed. He fought barbarians during the campaign. Has no love for them. Get Monna off her pony and take over for her."

He nodded and sent the bird away. He went back to the wagons and found Monna, "Mount up and get with Ginger. I'll drive this wagon."

Monna nodded and got her pony and met up with Ginger.