Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is a Paladin of Myssara. She will likely look to address any grievances you have directly. She is the diplomat. I am the enforcer. Enjoy your freedom, you are eating and drinking on the Duke's coins tonight as he was forced to pay us for killing the creature. Meaning the road to the south to head home is open."

He shook his head, "They freed us with no weapons."

Raven nodded, "Ginger Strongbow will correct that for all here. Not just my brother and sister barbarians."

He looked at Raven, "You would put us at the mercy of a Paladin's justice?"

Raven turned around and looked at him, "You saying Myssara is not a goddess to respect? Not a woman to be admired? If so walk outside and we will settle this like barbarian men, to the death!"

The man headed outside, "No weapons." Raven laughed and got outside. He had his bow stored as well as his armor. He threw his gear down and then tossed the man his sword. "I won't need a weapon to kill you. I am a weapon. You choose if you will take the advantage given to you or not."

The barbarian drew the sword and guards watched as 2 barbarians squared off. Raven dodged his first two-handed swing and punched him in the face. "You overextended your reach and telegraphed your swing! Do better brother!"

He came in with one hand cutting alongside Raven's arm. Raven had what he needed. He twirled as he grabbed his arm and smashed his elbow to bend in the wrong direction. "Better, but you left yourself open to a counter-attack. Against an unarmed man."

The barbarian moved the sword to his left hand and came in with an overhanded swing. Raven rushed forward, grabbed the hand, and bit into his right ear, and whispered to him as they landed on the ground, "Take no shame in this lesson brother. For you learned it from the Raven."

Raven jammed his hand under the ribcage and pulled out his heart and squeezed it over his body as he howled at the moon. Then shouted, "You died well, my brother. Unfortunately, your cause was not just."

He picked up his sword and wiped the blood on the man's loincloth and walked back into the inn and through the crowd that parted.

One of the guards sent off a messenger to the Duchess. The messenger went and bowed to the Duchess, "South gate, your Grace. There was a duel with 2 barbarians. I mean they fought each other! One had a sword and gave it to the other man. He kept telling him what he did wrong as he punched him, broke his arm.

The man hit his once with the sword and drew blood. But this unarmed barbarian ripped the man's heart out and squeezed it over his dead body into almost nothing. He shouted after howling at the moon, 'You died well, my brother. Unfortunately, your cause was not just.'

From the guard, in the tavern, this barbarian questioned his faith in the goddess Myssara. Told him the paladin leading his group would correct the injustice of them being held. Then released without their weapons or gear that was taken from them.

That likely includes the coin and magical gear taken from them as well. We have records, but if they are accurate, we don't know as they might have had valuables stripped before being brought to your dungeon. He said this Paladin will likely address it for all of them that had been held. Someone named Ginger Strongbow.

He put coins on the counter and told them all they were 'eating on the Duke's coins.' He bought out the common rooms to house them for a week. This man could build an army from within that inn!"

She sighed, "Describe him to me, and did you get a name?"

The man sighed, "Korrok of Clan Bitter Wolf. Flaming red hair, brawny muscular build. Dark skin and green eyes. Said he encountered the Duke on the road."

She sighed and went off to a side room and contacted her husband in mid-orgasm, She growled out, "Get your cock out of whichever guard's ass you are fucking and listen. Is this Champion going by the name Korrok?"

The Duke pulled away as it was his ass getting filled at that moment, "No! The Champion is a woman. Her pet savage goes by that name. She is a Paladin. I take he has arrived. Has she announced her presence?"

She sighed, "Yes, and no. He said his sister's wife was a Paladin named Ginger Strongbow. She has not arrived as of yet. He came in ahead of their wagons from I can tell. Said he was a point scout. He said a Paladin would look to deal with all of those I kicked out of your dungeon and barred from the city.

We did not return any gear or money to them. Apparently, he wants this paladin to deal with that injustice. You are telling me this Champion is this female paladin."

The Duke sighed, "Get our guards to gather everything turned in. Get every man, woman and child released 500 gold pieces to be on their way, immediately!"

She sighed, "Your guard from the south gate said our books may not be accurate as you guards may have stripped valuables from them before bringing them to your dungeon. Then some were likely raped by your guards, you, or who knows how many others.

I will start with what you suggest. Collect names and claims from each of them and if they know who the perpetrators are, including you. I will turn that information over to this Paladin to address personally upon your return to the city. I am sure she will be considerate of your perverse and perverted ways."

She slammed the crystal to him down and shattered it. The Duke fumed in rage, "She is out to get me killed! How long until we arrive?"

The guard captain who had been cleaning his cock looked over, "2-3 days. The procession is long and we are in the middle of that, Your Grace. You ride ahead you might be riding in with armed barbarians before you could get to your Keep as she released many you and I have raped together."

The Duke sighed, "My days are likely numbered now." He wrote out a writ. "Send 6 of my fastest and most lethal guards with extra horses. I want the Duchess dead when I arrive. If I am going to die, so will that witch."

---

Myssara shook her head, "He is 'cleaning house' and does not even know it."

Mother looked at her, "He is having Ginger clean house as your Champion. Watch what he does, I am betting he will work to stay out of the city unless Ginger requests him. At the very least he will stay at the back. He has done that before to a leader in training."

---

Raven sat in the corner booth and drank and ate until the ladies arrived. The Guards noted the Paladin as one of the barbarians released asked her, "You the Paladin, Ginger Strongbow?"

She nodded, "I am!"

He sighed, "They released us from the dungeons, the guards, and then the royals stole from us. Some were tortured. Others raped, men and women. Even a few children. Some by this Duke himself. Some by his guards or others. He only fucked the men and let his guards rape the women.

Korrok has paid for food and drink for us and the common rooms for a week. At least this evening's meal he paid for us. He said you would tackle the injustice for all of us who were released."

She looked across at Korrok at the table with one red hand and a cut on his arm. She nodded, "First thing in the morning. The morning meal will be on me. Another round of drinks this evening for everyone."

Viola moved forward and healed his injury. Should I ask about your blood-covered hand, my husband?"

Korrok nodded, "A barbarian non-believer of Myssara who challenged me in letting the Paladins in this group handle the problems in the city. I took care of their immediate needs. This one wanted a fight. I gave him my sword. I was unarmed. I ripped his heart out and taught him during the fight so he might be reborn with a better brain in his head."

He heard from Myssara, "He was a player as you suspected. He was not one of the ones raped, but he had been tortured. I muted that experience from him before sending him back to a different level-5 inn. I told him I would have removed them, but he did act insolently. They will fade in time.

He challenged my Champion but did not know it was you until the end. He remembers the feeling of getting his heart ripped out but now knows you were teaching him during the entire battle and not just to be more reverent. That feeling will fade over time.

He has free will, but insolence can only be tolerated in small doses. He has a better understanding of things. He was shocked I sent my Champion to liberate them all. But you are training others and the job falls to them as you directed. He challenged you to do it directly on his schedule...not Ginger's schedule.

He now understands, as he was a first lifer, who did not get the briefing in person, that you do not lead from the front often. You work to train, even in the middle of combat. You interject yourself as the Champion at times when you feel the need.

At times when Ginger signals you to reveal yourself, or you reveal her to be the Champion. You informed him before killing him was not by Ginger's direction but was appropriate. I did remove the scars from being incarcerated. Ginger, Viola, and Coral heard all of this."

---

Coral thought to Myssara, "Sent me what we missed. I want to watch what he did."

Myssara sent it to her and Coral nearly got sick, "Alright that was definitely in character. Barbaric. I am going to miss running with him. He did good at deflecting attention and made the other man draw blood before killing him.

He could have avoided that shot if he wanted to. I've seen him move. Nothing fatal, but nothing that would get him arrested as the other man drew blood with a weapon it freed him to kill him. I want to use some of this to help train my future Champion."

Mother responded to that, "You can use your last life experience from running with the Champion but only beginning to end for a Grand Master who is looking to be your Champion. He can see what you learned, where you failed, and learn from that as well. I have 4 candidates lined up for you. If your nice, I will have Raven help you to choose the best one as he did for my daughter. If he agrees."

---

Ginger sat down, "Looks like you found me my next quest hook."

He nodded, "Will likely be without me unless or until you need me or the bird. I will be busy fucking away while you are dealing with the issues I set up for you."

She laughed, "Every bucket brigade and a few other players probably."

He nodded, "Just don't ask me to do royalty. Not when torture has been involved and she has likely stood by and let it happen."

Ginger nodded, "Agreed. What if she had a daughter of age willing to take over?"

Raven shook his head, "The Duke was infertile, he held the title. Any children she might have did not come from him most likely. I doubt this Duchess will be alive for long. You noticed his camp. No women. That he had a large bed in the back of his tent with netting to keep bugs out. Who was he sleeping with, or just fucking around with?"

Ginger looked back into her mind and his mannerism. She smiled, "Likely the Head Guard Captain of his Royal Guard. Maybe a few others. Like the boy who looked scared and served him his wine. Underage and you said nothing?"

Raven looked at her, "I just did. I had to give you the chance to see those things you missed on your own. Like the orders to get us through the barricade. Then you adjusted and corrected the issue."

Ginger sighed, "Alright. I need to focus more on my observation skills. Not rely on you to give me everything. Just enough to get me in character. Like you did with the Duke talk. Like you did with Marshal and other leaders, including Blossom. I have to take it further."

Coral just shook her head, "I was not there but they sent that exchange to all of your party. From your eyes. To what you observed. There was more. Like the sex swing in that bedroom."

Raven nodded, "Yes, but taking on an army would have been disastrous for the party and your mission. Remember the fire drakes."

Ginger nodded, "We never went back to finish hunting them, but we fed the problem because it was beyond us. Alright. I see why you held back. Just because you can do an action is that the right time to do an action. Are we geared for it? Can we limit those involved? I am looking at this whole thing differently. We will see what the morning brings."

Myssara thought to Raven, 'You could tell he was infertile? Since when?"

He thought back, "Since entering this life. No, I noticed it on the Duke who was sent to kill my children. It did not matter as he was dead already in my eyes."

---

The guards switched out after Ginger's arrival. They kept their distance because of all the liquored up barbarians, half-elves, and halflings present. Fingers and Vicor also bought a round of drinks for them all. That was also a part of Raven's goal. Let them think they could build a loyal following or army from within the inn to take her on if it came to it. The one guard reported their arrival.

The city quartermaster paid for the freight on the 3 ballistas then recovery costs for the other 5 balistas which was considerably more and with the other recovered gear. Zira shared it with Ginger and her team as well. They had 8 of the 9 sent to them from the King now. Zira was then teleported back to the capital after giving directions to her wagon crews to take over and appointing a new wagon master for that group.

They informed the Duchess, "She said she would look to address the issues, including rape, and torture mentioned to her, Your Grace."

The Duchess doubled the guard, especially in the throne room. Though she did not know how that would keep Raven away if she came.

---

They got to the room and Raven found himself in the sanctum as Mother and Myssara checked several things on him as he appeared as the Raven.

Mother sighed, "Squeeze my hand." He did so and her eyes went big, "You gained another increase to strength, it almost doubled. I had to fortify your bow for that as you almost cracked it in half firing on that cyclops. Your wisdom went up with charisma. The wisdom probably came from your past life as a cleric. The charisma because of the sorcerers you have been playing.

This also explains why you were having issues with the new arrows dropping in altitude. Worked great for the ballista because it had a set thrust to it. Your body wanted more thrust from the draw but the bow could not account for it all, it will now.

With the way, you have been leading and leading from the back, it is expected I would guess. Some of it might have been feedback from when you pushed it all into the pool. Gaining new insights so quickly is likely because of the children you have produced.

Mother looked at him, "1,002 children so far. I will know by morning if my theory is correct as you fuck every member of the bucket brigade again. You are very charismatic and your body is setting off pheromones at an extremely elevated rate in this inn because you are ready to fuck all the females who want it.

Your body is somehow blocking it or masking it from attracting males, but some are still attracted to you and scared of you. Because you are half-elven here it is affecting both elves and human personas. In-game, players are all humans and will react to it.

Your charisma would still be picked up by halflings. Con was maxed out already because of the other tenants. We had not been monitoring that closely on your statistics."

She sent her clothes away and mounted him right then and there and he fucked her while standing through several orgasms before releasing without controlling what he sent into her. She rushed to the pool and Myssara took a ride.

He moved closer before he went and sat down and laid back. He played with her tits and her clit to bring her off again and again. He let her control it all except his release and he did not hold back and just held her in place until it finished.

She was thankful he got her closer to the pool. Mother did it again but with her ass this time. She got on all fours and he sat up and banged away fast and hard and slid it into her cunt before unloading into her again. Mother wailed out another climax from that as she rushed back to the pool again. He repeated it on Myssara and as she rushed off he found himself inside of a bubble.

Mother sighed, "Fuck! The pheromones even get us more aroused while you are in an inn. Alright, we are going to have to work with you more when you are on the road and less when you are in an inn. I ensured I did not mess with the sexes and between those for you have us 19 more.

Your average is higher in an inn while in an excited state. I got 5 boys and 4 girls. She got 6 boys and 4 girls. Thank you for not making it a thousand. I've held some power in a reserve for when you get to an inn. I am likely going to have to increase that. I will be checking things.

Every 250 children you have been gaining different minor powers. My theory and I will have to watch others. I checked one who just hit 250 children. A world that traveled faster and has not made it here yet as I adjust those temporal rates slowly to get them more inline, as I told you.

I found he gained some minor advancements as well. I set that 250 child mark for a goddess to be considered, one of the requirements, and the other is based on mastering gaming systems. It is showing up with Champions as well. It is just manifesting differently.

I start new goddesses' worlds out slower to Earth and move them to be closer to Earth-normal as Goddesses mature. I am working on getting Myssara's and Ravanna's there already. Again it is a slow process as I am doing hundreds of worlds. Coral has expressed an interest in having you help with her Grand Master selection."

Raven sighed, "After she has her goddess child. You don't want more half-goddesses and because she has been in this world you don't know if that is what would be produced during that testing here. As I would take her first as the Raven with the virginity requirements in place."

Mother sighed, "If she is willing to accept those terms and risk it, would you?"

Raven sighed, "Yes, then I would allow some of my children to relocate, regardless of success. I know it is another proof of concept but I want to know as well for Ersa and others when they become Goddesses. To give those mothers the option, which you will do as part of this agreement.

The older children from both worlds not under a mother's care. Not hers, in an equal number to what she has with me, to move to her world If she plays well I may double it. But then you would have to make her world at the same time frame like this one, I know that is a slow-moving change. That means next life, I have that meter for all women.

Including some of the first from Lyria's world who would likely be adults and you have not discussed. Rosetta from my first world, and her twin boys. Half-elf with a half-elf persona on the first pregnancy. The twins would have had free-will and been moved off-world to enter the game. The other 2 adult children of mine.

Mother nodded, "Alright, because that world would be moving faster and you are worried I will slip in some of your offspring sooner. I understand the agreement we have on that, generation, and a percentage.

As to 'Rosetta's' boys. You had not brought it up before as it dealt with Lyria. They are not in this world. There went to the same world as your son Jason and then one, your eldest son from that, was moved to another after its destruction as they were already adults. The other, your younger son from the birth of that persona, killed himself in that world before you got Jason back.

The other son is in another world unaware of your relationship. The son called Garnian is more sadistic like his bitch of a mother and in a world suited to that style of play. Not nearly the player you are and no Champion in that world. I am tracking these children, same with those born from all 3 sons who were born off-world before Jason was moved.