Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Think outside the box and make her work for it. The more hands-on you are, early on especially, the more leaders you will train for her who will train others. Above all, have fun, live, learn, and love. I've got a new party that needs to find me. Also, avoid her cooking."

Coralyynn smiled and shook her head. Her Gaming Grand Master laughed at that as they disappeared. Raven sat down and started working on his next background with Blossom at his side so they could align traits in their stories.

Myssara smiled, "204 children transferred out, I went with some of the ones from Mother and me for Caroven because of the 2nd edition gaming system. The ones who seemed ahead of the curve, with higher intelligence if you will and will have an easier time adapting to the more complex system with all those supplements."

Raven nodded, "That is fine for Caroven and was a good call, given the complexity of that gaming system. She had no favored class, but rangers. While mages would be a close second. Rangers more so, given her favored weapon. While her personas for the other gods she portrays will take care of the other's needs."