Champion of the Goddess Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As part of our agreement. None of them are here and they were born after Jason. Violet is your eldest non-persona daughter. None of your eleven persona children are here. Some are in Ravanna's world.

I will include those grandchildren and great-grandchildren over to Coral's world when I cull players and children for her world. Even those here from Jason, but they have free will in the matter if adults already.

I will also confess to you, with the elven genetics, the elven Queen was at 35% of matching genetics with you but that was on the elven-half if you will that you were not born with those. The Real elven Queen was almost 60%, with 40% of that being strictly elven genetics.

26% on Zira, but all on the elven DNA side for both those personas. Close to a granddaughter. You don't plan to give either of them more and they are all fine, your genetics are more complex remember. I checked all of the ones from your first world as well. Some were close to 50%, like being your parent.

Again on the elven side of genetics, not what you were born with. I had used royal elven genetics when I created you based on her request. 12.5 percent is a first cousin and legal in many states in your culture and many earth cultures around the world. Including the state, you lived within. Blossom is 10%. Duchess Reinhart is at 8%. You would see it on the monitor. Your younger twin brother married a first cousin even in your previous hometown. He did not move with you to Colorado, as he married at 17 after getting her pregnant."

Raven nodded, "I know what he did, or they did if you will. He stayed with her family to finish high school and work in the evenings. He at least manned up as he loved her and they wanted to get married anyway after college. Not they will be staggering college. They will likely go together, they have family there to help out some. They will burn that candle at both ends for the next 5 years.

My father moving us helped in making that decision as well. I think they did it on purpose to let them get married. My father became more distant after his father's death, to all of us. I still worry about how my being gone will affect my mother in matters going forward.

I felt they were getting close to getting divorced. Nothing I want to talk about really, as I am dead to them. How much of that is an elven genetic cross over on Blossom?"

Mother smiled, "Your learning. Almost 3% from the elven side genetics as they share a lot of traits with you. Another 7% from her father's transfer if you will that he was not born with. There is 15% of the human genome I use on every transfer player and goddess when they arrive or are created; but not personas.

It gets watered down over some time that way but that 15% helps to eliminate a lot of genetic defects by making it a standard. Consider elven DNA to loosely comparable to magical pre-historic ancestors if you will who are not extinct and are more highly evolved and complex. They came first."

Raven looked at her, "Have my genetics shifted any?"

She sighed, "A slight variation early on that we discussed previously. I would have to go down 10 decimal places to give you an exact account since you got it under control after your first level-20 life completion. Parts of that reverted, but not the parts that mattered to you like eye color intelligence and dex bonuses. Nothing significant to worry about and only a couple of percentage points."

He still felt like Mother was holding something back, "Yours and Myssara's percentages?"

She sighed, "Both of us at 15% on the human side. I figured you would ask. It is the same 15% I use on all transfers and goddesses. As I said, it helped to eliminate a lot of genetic disorders that way."

He nodded, "Alright, it also probably accounts for the higher degree of bisexuality, especially in the females. Lesbians and gay males as well. You are the expert in this world. I will leave it to you to deal with the mad scientist part of that. Especially with all of the women you keep having from me. That is why Blossom was so close. A parent who came from Earth."

Mother groaned and nodded, "I just checked as I had not looked at that aspect. There is a stronger correlation with females. Almost 4 to 1 higher than males picking up the bisexuality. The gays and lesbians as well, but to a lower percentage. I don't see that as a bad thing.

I know it was likely generated while I was more bias against males when I built my universe. I am not arguing that point as I was angry at male Gods at the time. It is also counter to what I wanted in increasing the population. I might have to make some modifications to Coral and other Goddesses going forward.

At least on what they pass along to children, now that they can have children. The same for all of my goddesses. Make it more of a variable for what they pass along because of the complex genetics. I never looked at it that way before. Some believe they are truly just lesbians or have become that way over generations.

Less so on the transfers because of the 'mental conditioning' you had from our Ancestral homeworld. That plays a part in it as well as we look for transfers who want to procreate. It does draw from your previous life experiences. Your children with us carry from 8-15% of that across each genetic sample if you will at 20x the complexity.

I need to work that kind of shift into the Goddesses to reduce the strictly lesbian and gay offspring back to a more reproductive number. Not a whole lot, as the toys will help with the women. Not what you were was born with, at least not in totality. You only had about 35% of your original genetics from Earth. Blossom's father came in as an elf and died after 60 in-game years.

From Earth, he had been here for just under 2 years. I know the temporal mechanics are a pain in the ass to comprehend. He killed himself because he still felt human but trapped as an elf, with many goddesses assuming he had no free will. I failed to correct that assumption. That was my fault and counter to my stated goals.

Now, none come in as anything but human. Blossom came to this world when Myssara was made a Goddess and she was an infant. I culled children from other worlds to get all of the children training under a new goddess. You should know that I have not done that with your children because of our agreement.

Your expansion for Coral gives me hope we could do more at some point. She is at 8% and will be back to 15% when I make her a goddess it what she has, not in what she passes along. Again I need to make that more variable. I can already tell you want to make another mad scientist comment, please save it."

Raven chuckled at that. He at least got her thinking about what she was doing at a genetic level that was causing some of her issues. He felt like that was a win to get more balance in the world. She saw the problem now and was making changes because of her goals and not because of Raven demanding anything.

She passed a message back to Coral and she agreed immediately that she wanted to try that. Mother smiled, "She agreed to the terms you set. She is not a goddess yet and had freewill over the answer. If you do, she could be keyed to return."

He shook his head, "No, that ends adding more goddess coming directly to me. They need their own Champions. Where would they give birth...not in the pool? It is not keyed to them. At least this one."

Mother groaned as he had a point about that. Mother sent him back and Ravanna arrived and looked at Mother, "I dare say this new honest you in regards to father I am liking. Both of you. While you cannot lie to father, Mother, you have put forth things he would find out soon enough. He just had not thought to ask you about it yet. You volunteered to give him the information. He appreciated that change I am sure."

She took the girls and left. While Mother rolled her eyes. All the things she had done to keep him happy. He did not yell at her or give her any problems, only referred to her as a mad scientist again.

Having another half-goddess daughter would not be a bad thing in the scheme of things and it gave her something to potentially use with other Champions if it worked. He gave her another experiment but only to open the door for her with others. She had more work to do.

---

Raven knew what he did and he would expand upon it when and if it happened.

The ladies looked at him as he stopped in the room for a second but long enough to know that look. Viola looked at him, "What happened?"

He sent a message to Mother, "Mother, you might as well show all in this room."

He looked at Viola as it all came in, "Get out of that armor, or I will likely pound a hole through it."

Ginger helped to get her undressed first and Coral helped. He was out of his clothes in a hurry and skipped over oral as she was wet enough from what was sent to her. He made love to her pussy 3 times before turning to her ass for 2 more at 'pound the fuck out of her' speed. Then did the same to the other two ladies. The bath brigade came in and he nailed all 6 of them including the innkeeper's wife and gave her 4 loads to spread around, two in each hole.

He fixed her fertility and told her what she needed to do if she wanted to fix her husband's fertility. She shook her head, "He likes getting pounded in the ass by barbarians and big fighters. Our marriage was for convenience. He is gay. It allowed him to inherit this inn and he knows I fuck around with the guest, just as he does. I had children before he claims them all as part of our agreement. I just lost my fertility."

He smiled, "You can tell nobody. You all just got fucked by Raven, Myssara's Champion." He had the bird appear, "That is what fixed the fertility on a couple of you."

All the ladies were human and left with 6-9 children each of them. Come morning Ginger had a line of females, several of them barbarians. He nailed all 27 of them if they were not already pregnant or in a relationship, doing both holes only once each. That cut 24 others out as he could tell who was lying to him. Sometimes their partner showed up and took them away.

Myssara asked him, "You can tell a truth from a lie?!"

He thought back, "I can also tell when someone is being deliberately evasive. I think that is a new ability as I got it in the Sanctum and asked more questions of Mother. No more being misleading with me now."

Mother groaned, "I started that and it was an ability you wanted. Honesty. Damn it, I am checking and you are right. I see that in you. Truth Ear is what it is called and you got it when you hit 1,000. You got the infertility ability at 750. Both are damned fitting for you.

Presents some challenges for Myssara and me. We will have to endeavor to be more open with you. Likely why I started volunteering more information as well. Feeding into that new ability without even realizing it."

Mysarra did not respond just stood there in shock and finally thought to Mother, "This means you cannot ask me to mislead him either."

Mother responded, "I know that now. That is why I said it presented more challenges to me. It is good for him as it will help to strengthen your relationship and our relationship.

I did not play a part in it getting chosen, other than stripping down and jumping his bones in the sanctum because of those pheromones, but he already had it. I just did not check for it. I would likely have jumped him anyway to get his numbers down. He had no sex on the roads and he only let you check them over those days as he saved up the energy for the inn.

Raven then did 2 more bath brigades with 6 ladies in each. By the time he was done, he added another 157 children to his count. Bring his new total to 1,159 including those to the Goddesses. Mother simply shook her head and added more power to the world to account for all of these additional children.

---

Ginger got to the gate to find it closed. She looked at the guard, "Why is the city closed?"

The Guard looked up, "Orders from the Duchess. She is waiting for her husband to get back in the next couple of days. You the one they call Ginger Strongbow?"

Ginger nodded, "I am!"

He went and handed Ginger a note and list, "This is still ongoing. Returning weapons and giving gold to former prisoners. Word is spreading into the inns around the outskirts of the city. We had their names if they had an issue they have been coming to the gates to get stuff returned. Other complaints had been documented. If they knew the name of the assailants in some cases they gave it, including the Duke. Only people allowed in right now are guards."

Ginger nodded, "I might be back to make requests. Like the execution of these assailants. I have items to sell to an alchemist and need leather workers or enchanters interested in Giant hide. If we cannot get in, then one or more of each needs to come out at the very least as it will get costly."

He nodded, "I will send word. They will contact you at the inn. Rumors are spreading that you might be the goddess's Champion. Care to comment on that? Some think it is this barbarian you came in with, Korrok?"

Ginger shook her head, "No...I do not comment on gossip or rumors. If Myssara wants her Champion in the city. She could just have the Champion appear in her bed-chamber while she squatting on her chamberpot.

Korrok, on the other hand, has a very large cock and knows how to use it. Took us 7 days to get here and he is blowing off steam as he fuck through a procession of women at the inn. Devout follower of Myssara and his lust is in full gear. That is a fact and not a rumor. He is working his cock into half the female inn's population right now. I will give you that as a simple fact."

Ginger rode back and the guard sent a messenger to the Duchess, who repeated the entire conversation using a recording stone. The Dutchess shook her head, "Send a few alchemists and leather workers to sell these items they have. Anything to delay their arrival in my court. The list I have I would have to kill half the guards, my husband, and his Head Guard Captain and lover."

She went to her room and contact King Porto, the Queen technically. "Your Majesty, The Duke is not in the city and I need to speak with your husband. This concerns The Raven."

She heard the Queen sigh "He spoke with me about it 2 days ago. Has the Champion come to you?"

She sighed, "Not yet. I have the city gates locked, Your Majesty. I have a problem."

She played the message from the recording stone. She sighed, "I would have to kill off half the guards and my husband to deal with that demand, Your Majesty."

The Queen went and pulled the King out of court. She had the Duchess replay the message as she still had the Dutchess on the crystal for communication. The King sighed, "Is what was said about your husband true?"

The Duchess sighed, "Yes, Your Majesty. He does not nor has he ever shared my bed beyond our first night. He is gay, Your Majesty. He only fucked me in the ass once to consummate our marriage. The mere thought of a woman's pussy turns his stomach. Infertile as divined by the clerics. I have children only because I took lovers just as he did."

The King looked at his Queen and then sighed, "I will have my court wizard teleport me there in 1 hour with my Royal Guards."

The Duchess walked out of her Quarters and was cut down by 6 guards who stood in the halls. They held up the missive from the Duke to kill his wife. One worked to clear the Keep as the King arrived.

The King, 4 battle mages, and 20 Royal guards teleported in. He looked at the empty throne, "Where is the Duchess?"

One of the guards handed the missive to the King. He looked out, "I want these 6 guards to stand right now."

They stood and the King looked over, "Execute all 6 of them now!"

They were dead within seconds as his mages unloaded and his guards cut them down. He had planned to kill her for adultery and fraud as they were presented as the Duke's children. Still, he now missed vital evidence and proof of the Duke's corruption.

He now had to look around and this would take longer without help. He nodded to his wizards. They went back one-by-one and brought another 10 Royal guards each and 8 more battle mages with even more royal guards into the court.

He looked at the Captain of his guard. "Go and find this Paladin, Ginger Strongbow. Tell her that her presence is requested by King Porto. We would appreciate her bringing her entire group forward. Including this barbarian Korrok of Clan Biter Wolf. I do not want them harassed. No mentioning of the actions of what occurred here."

---

Ginger was in one of the rooms with the gay halflings Fingers and Vicor after selling off the body parts and giant-hide. They read through everything on the list along with the acts and names. She waited for Korrok to be finished or he might fuck them all again given his barbarian aggression this life. She smiled at that, "Korrok plays a barbarian so well."

Coral nodded, "Yes, he does. He plays a lot of characters well from what I have been told. Especially Ravanna. She went back and watched him grow up. The campaigns he worked on, the planning he did, the characters he built. Mother allowed it for her only.

As her Goddess daughter, she felt it was a learning tool to learn as much from her father as possible. She understands him better than Myssara, but even being here she said has changed him some. She would not elaborate on that."

Ginger went down the hall and went into the room. The bed was being changed out, a whole new mattress was being put into place as the mattress was tossed from the window as it was too wet to be salvaged. Raven looked over at her, smiled, and then frowned.

Ginger did not hear the approach as she was tapped on the shoulder. She looked at the Guard and his heraldry was for the King, "King Porto has requested you and your entire group, including Korrok of Clan Bitter Wolf, to come to the Keep here. The gates to the city are open."

Korrok looked at Ginger as she turned back, "Your call."

She sighed, "Let's go. Let us see what the King wants. We will be a few minutes getting our horses." The guard nodded and headed away.

She handed the papers to Korrok who shook his head. He started looking over the list of items missing and spotted some overlap in gear. Very specific gear. He showed her what he was seeing and what it all meant. Ginger nodded, "Understand, you want to keep your cover intact. When it comes time for the Duke and his Head Guard Captain I will direct you to handle it. Be creative and ensure it is painful."

Raven nodded, "That has never been a problem. Remember, when it comes to payment, you are going to have to look for a sword, not a bow. We will have to buy you a new one. Everyone knows the Champion has a signature bow and that it changes appearance in each life."

The ladies laughed as they headed out. He nodded and got his horse set and they rode as a group. There was a mix of King and Duke's guards at the gates as they rode to the Keep uninterrupted. Korrok dismounted and the Duke's guards went to disarm them and the King's guards pushed them aside.

The Guard Captain of the King's guards looked out, "They are not to be harassed or disarmed."

They walked into the main throne room and Korrok stood back and let Ginger do the talking. She bowed to the King, "Your Majesty. I served in your army during the war. We never met personally, but I have great respect for you. I am Ginger Strongbow."

He nodded to her, "I would like to talk with you in private."

She sighed as Korrok whispered to her, "Your call."

Ginger went into the room and Raven summoned his bird holding onto her belt and under her cloak as the door closed.

1...34567...12