Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great first story

Well done!

Nice set up; it will be interesting to see where you go with this.

Keep it up-]

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start.

Great start to your story. Can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue this!

Such a great start! I'm eager to see where you'll go with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Such a hot and intriguing story: I really hope you'll continue it!

So sexy! And it seems to be setting up a really interesting seduction/temptation/downfall!

I know it's been a while, but I really hope you'll return to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More please!

This story has to be in my top 3 of Literotica; multiple potential storylines and details to follow up on, an engaging and fully constructed setting; what's not to like? I've been checking in on your Literotica profile for years now, hoping for a sequel, but time and time again the only thing I find is that your profile was last updated in 2013. I hope that one day you come back and keep this going, because you have an amazing knack for writing erotica. You are one of a select few who can create characters and situations which are breathtaking for more than just sex; you made something multifaceted and beautiful in the relationship between Nathan and Cynthia Jennings, and I sincerely hope that one day I will come back to discover more such literary gems, or at least some kind of status update/reply explaining what's going on with you. Nobody has ever written something so gripping, which feels so real while embracing the advantages of fantasy elements; you have a real talent, and I wonder if fear, or a lack of feedback, or perhaps all the negative reviews on Ménage a Trois is what stopped you from writing more. Whatever it was, here's one person who believes that you can go incredibly far with your storywriting skills.

Hoping to read more,

A sincere fan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ha!

That's funny. i have the same name as your main character.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is one of the best first chapters to any story on here imho. Really well written with lots crammed in to only 2 pages. Its a real shame that the author seems to have abandoned it! Lots of possible directions it could go in the future. How was Nathan given this condition? Who is the mysterious girl in the infirmary room, maybe one of Nathan's sisters Elizabeth or Christina? Is Cynthia Jennings still working for Zod, seems likely? Maybe she is Zod, since she can change appearance? What was the tune she was humming? What was the lotion she applied to Nathan? Will his sisters or mom have to help with his treatment? Will we see any of the other female characters mentioned? The story reminds me of this one https://www.literotica.com/s/lady-goodnights-evil-sluts-pt-03 by seducedHylas, which also should be continued!

Please continue this Ohsh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous