Chance Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms Sullivan asked if I was sure. "I have an audio recording of it and last night followed her to a bar. Her behavior in the bar sure didn't pass the husband test. As a matter of fact, her actions would not be allowed in most bars in town." I said. "I have video."

"That dumb bitch!" Ms Sullivan groused. "I thought she had put her wild ways behind her when she married you. She said she had." She started crying.. "Please stay close, Jerry. I gotta go." She hung up. I felt bad for hurting this nice woman, but I also did not want Kristine to set the narrative with her family and make me out the bad guy.

Thirty minutes later I got an irate call from Kristine. "How dare you! You son of a bitch!" she yelled.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"You know what! How could you tell my Mom I was messing around!" she screamed.

"Wasn't it the truth?" I asked. She called me a few more names and hung up.

Bob arrived. He did not bother to even stop at his house. He wanted to talk to me first. After we talked and he had copies of both my audio file and the video of Sandra lip-locked with a man whose hands looked to be where they should not, we walked down to his house.

"I'm here to get my stuff. Or at least enough clothes for a few days." he announced. Sandra looked back and forth between Bob and me. He pulled out his cell phone. "If anything is damaged, destroyed or otherwise tampered with, I will file criminal charges against you. Let this serve as notice." he warned. He walked around the house taking videos.

I had not thought of that. I pulled out my own cell phone. "Kristine. I am going home and taking a video of our place. If anything islater destroyed or stolen, I will file criminal charges against you. And that includes if you let one of your lovers into the house and they do the damage." I had no idea if this was legal. But the result was great. Kristine sat and bawled. I doubt she would thought about destroying anything on her own, but I was not taking chances. Twenty four hours ago I would not have dreamed she would cheat on me either.

Bob grabbed several days worth of clothes and we carried it back to my house. 'You know.....I really thought Sandra had changed her ways. She told me several times she had been a slut, well her description was 'pretty wild' but that was all behind her now. She wanted to be my loving wife and the mother of my kids. I feel like such a fool. She even went off the pill a few months ago. Oh shit! I hope she is not pregnant! I'd get a DNA test of course, but even if I was the father, I'd still be screwed with child support.."

I told him to not worry about it until it happened. Don, Ed, and Jason came over with a couple cases of beer. "So everything is cured with beer, huh?" I quipped.

"Nope. It just makes it a little more tolerable." Don replied.

I told them what I did to Kristine. Don laughed and congratulated me. Bob had done something similar to me, covering his ass. His debt was less but now eliminated and he had transferred his portion to another account. Jason laughed, saying he could take a long trip and spend weeks in Cabo with all the money now sitting in his checking account. Bob and I needed an account to put our money. I didn't have much but he did. We could not set up an account last night so we transferred our funds to Jason's

"My brother ran the license plate numbers. He can't say anything officially of course. But I have names and addresses." Don reported. I told them Kristine said the guys were married and had kids.

"Well, before I have too much to drink, I want to see what I can find out about the wives." I said. "Bob, I'm in a the mood for a little scorched earth retribution. How about you?" He grinned back and pulled his laptop out.

Finding Eric and Richard was easier than I imagined. Both had Facebook profiles, complete with pictures of their wives and children. Their wives were in their contact lists. Getting a cell phone number for each woman was simple. Each man had a few contacts named Brian and a couple were common. We did not want to notify the wife of an innocent man.

I phoned and introduced myself to Richard's wife. I quickly came to the point. I explained the whole situation. To say the woman was angry would be an understatement. He had cheated before. She felt comfortable to let him go out with his two friends because she felt that would keep him from straying at least at those times. "Let me guess, Brian is one of the friends but he was not available last night. Do you know his wife?" She did. I asked her if she would like to meet and I would give her a copy of the audio file I had as well as the video I took last night. She definitely wanted to meet as quickly as possible. I offered to call Eric's wife and she told me she would do that as well as Brian's and would call me back to arrange a meeting.

Fifteen minutes later she called me. I was astonished at the speed. She told me she was not about to waste time. I made copies of the recordings for both women. We met at a local coffee shop. Bob and I sat there and stood when three women in casual dress walked inside. The women looked to be in their mid to late thirties a few years older than us. They wore minimal makeup but each one was very pretty. I offered to buy them coffees which they accepted. I played the original recordings for them. "So this has been going on for a while." Kathleen, Richard's wife observed.

I told them I had no idea how the men met our wives. The had not seen either Sandra not Kristine before. I pulled up a picture of Tammie. Bryan's wife recognized her. "She works with Brian. Tamara something or other. I've seen her at company events. I'm guessing that is where this started. She and Brian had an affair and it expanded to full blown orgies with the other women."

"Well, not orgies." I corrected. "It seems the guys refuse to share his partner for the night. But swap around otherwise. And from what I heard it was all very uninhibited. Any action is action acceptable."

Eric's wife said, "Yeah hearing that part about Eric pulling out and going for your wife's butt does not surprise me. I personally don't like anal. I've tried it but he was always too rough. I hope you aren't offended but it sounds like your wife is an anal whore from the way they described it." I assured her I was as surprised to hear that part of the conversation as she was.

I explained I was going to file for divorce as soon as possible and what Bob and I did with our finances. I saw the gears turning. "Well, I am going to go shopping before I go home." Richard's wife announced. "There is a dress at a boutique I've had my eye on. Maybe I'll find a few dresses. A woman I know bought some stuff and took them back for the cash later. Maybe I'll get all dolled up and ask Richard if I look as good as Kristine and Sandra did last night when he walks in the door. Just before I tell him to get the fuck out."

"He'll know something is up when Eric gets home to find his stuff on the lawn this afternoon anyway. I'm sure Eric will call him as soon as he drives up before even coming inside." Eric's wife stated. I told her I had bagged Kristine's clothes."I might bag some just to help get it outside, But then I am dumping it all out. His suits are just getting tossed. I do like your idea of an airhorn to alert the neighbors. You say you can buy them in the fishing section of any store?" I nodded. Bob and I were openly laughing.

"We better get started. They are golfing this afternoon and will be home about six. I wonder how many of those golfing trips were spent with those women playing with their balls and putters instead." Another round of laughter. I wondered how long the rage would last before the bawling began. These women were tough but I remembered what Don had said. I said as much.

"We've discussed this amongst ourselves before. After I caught Richard the first time. We even insisted on us all getting post nup agreements. Not too one sided, but containing serious penalties." Kathleen stated. "We sort of had a hypothetical plan to support one another and how we'd crucify our husbands for helping or covering if one of the other guys had an affair. Now we know they are all involved. Our kids are all in their teens. They are going to know tonight. They are old enough." The other women nodded.

We said our goodbyes after exchanging phone numbers. "It seems like those three bastards thought sharing the same three sluts would be easy to hide. I never heard where they met. I'm guessing at Tammie's place mostly. They thought they had it under control." Bob offered "Thank God your car needed to get some work done and you didn't sit around waiting."

Back at my house. we spent the rest of the afternoon drinking beer. We had to have food delivered for supper as none of us were safe to drive. Sandra called Bob. He put it on speaker. "Why did you have to involve Tammie and Brian? They weren't even there last night!" she wailed. "All three of their wives are threatening divorce and Brian's wife says she is going to report it to Brian's boss. Tammie called us all upset because she might get fired at the same time." I could not help it. I started chuckling.

"Let me ask you something." Bob said. "We were betting you guys met most often at Tammie's house for your little sex fests. Motel rooms had to get pretty expensive and pretty limited in space." Sandra sputtered but did not confirm nor deny. "Well, Tammie is in it up to her eyeballs anyway. Too fucking bad. She deserves what she gets."

The actions the following week went as we expected. Bob and I hired the same attorney. We used the one who had drafted his prenup. Kristine and Sandra were served at work midweek. Both houses were put up for sale. We listed the houses with the same agent as well. We explained the circumstances and said while we knew we did not have much equity we were going to negotiate the sales so we did not have much in the way of out of pocket expenses.

I've always heard any endeavor is 90% preparation and 10% execution. A divorce is the same. Once we set things into motion, our part was pretty much finished. The lawyers would handle it from here.

I found a small apartment. Separating the actual furniture and other community property was easy. Most of the stuff went into separate storage units. And we hired an estate sales company to sell the rest for cash.

The one place I almost screwed up was in the court room. I began to make a comment about how the girls could make a good liing going professional. if not actively whoring, then as online sluts. The kick my lawyer gave me under the table raised a knot on my shin.

"Dumbass!, she said, scowling at first, then softening it to a smile. "There are things you CANNOT say in court. Kristine's lawyer already mentioned you have told all her coworkers, friends and family about her dalliances. You do NOT want to couple that with a comment about her prostituting herself to support herself. It might be a bit of a stretch, but we do NOT want you to be accused of trying to force your ex-wife into prostitution with your actions. That might not play well and you might find yourself paying her support. Just keep your comments to yourself." I nodded.

Sandra, Kristine and Tammie were roommates once again after seven years. Tammie could not afford the rent on her own after losing her job. It seemed she had a problem finding another job as good as the one she lost. Her new boss would somehow hear the story of her and her roommate sluts. Every one of Kristine's coworkers knew what she did to destroy her marriage as well. Her job seemed to have stalled, but I'd bet men were lining up for a shot at her ass despite their wives' watchful eyes. Sandra's job at the mall was not enough to support her without the other's help.

Bob and I followed the girls' relationships for about a year after our divorce. We took a page out of Don's hobby book and let any man one of them dated more than twice know all about them. We finally got bored with the effort.

Brian got fired at the same time as Tammie. I heard he had a few good job prospects. He certainly needed one. His minimum child support and alimony was set per his post-nuptial agreement. Although I felt for his family, his new boss and coworkers quickly found out the details of why he lost his previous position. He was not a happy camper treated as a pariah. Richard and Eric did not fare much better even though they still had their jobs.

I never heard if they went to Tammie's for a booty call, but I would not have been surprised.

Epilogue

Bob and I were happy to be bachelors for now. I was only twenty nine and not in a hurry to get remarried.

I did have a few prospects. One of the best was the younger sister of one of Jason's coworkers. I met her at a barbecue party at Jason's house. I knew it was a set up. We went out several times and seemed compatible in bed and out. She took up enough of my down time, I eased up on my part of the campaign against the six cheaters. We both agreed hypothetically to a prenup if we ever got serious enough to consider marriage. She didn't think one would be necessary as she stated while at the fish camp one afternoon, "If my husband ever cheated on me, I'd feed his ass to the gators....AFTER I used his balls for fish bait." Feisty little Cajun girl.