Chance Encounter

Story Info
The making of a black cock slut wife.
18.9k words
4.56
9.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The boys were excited. Today they were visiting the zoo to see the special attraction of the summer, Giant Pandas. They had learned about these rare animals in school and now they couldn't wait to see them in the flesh.

The 45 minute drive was uneventful but it took the family a while to park and get through the entrance due to the crowd. They had decided to see the pandas at the end of their visit, hoping the line-up would have thinned, making it the grand finale for the boys. After seeing many animals, getting lost a couple of times and having to backtrack they realized time was running short and they were a long way from the panda exhibit. The boys were tired after their long day and it took a while to make their way in the large zoo. As they neared the exhibit they realized they had left it too late and the pandas had been put into their holding for the night. The boys were devastated and inconsolable and cried bitterly.

There was nothing they could do and sadly began to walk away when they heard a voice cry out, 'Excuse me,' and a man in a zoo uniform approached the family.

Over the sobbing of the boys the wife explained, 'We got lost and were too late getting here, we let our boys down.' She noted the name on his shirt said, Evan.

'I put the pandas away for the night about 10 minutes ago. I feel bad for you, especially the boys so let's see if we can end their visit on a high, follow me.'

The family followed the zookeeper to the back of the exhibit, past the van where a security guard sat watching an array of video surveillance monitors to the door of the holding. Once inside the family were two feet away from the pandas who were contentedly munching on bamboo.

The boys stood wide-eyed and their smiles returned. 'Here,' the zookeeper said, handing each boy a stick of sugar cane about eighteen inches long. He knelt beside each boy and talked to them as they gave the cane to the pandas and the young lads danced with happy excitement.

Back on the visitor path the couple thanked the zookeeper profusely as did the boys and they made their way to the exit with the boys chatting a mile a minute about their close encounter.

Several days later Evan was going through his voicemail messages from newspapers, radio and television looking for new angles for stories about the pandas. The eighth message was not from a media person, 'Hi, you don't me, we did meet once though, the family you took into the panda house when we arrived late, I'm the husband. It was so kind of you that we'd like to thank you. We are having a BBQ on Saturday afternoon and would very much like you and your family to come. We have a few friends coming over with their kids. Bring your swim shorts, we have a pool and hot tub and the weather forecast is 30+C. Hope you can come. Oh, my name is Robert and my wife is Trudy.'

Evan paused, leaned back in his chair and thought back to the family and remembered them very well. He was pleased he was able to save their day, especially the boys but it was the wife who remained the most vivid in his memory and thoughts. He was strongly attracted to her and had tried to put her out of his mind but was unable, her lovely smile and sexy body kept entering his thoughts. She had a strong, sexual magnetism he hadn't felt with other women even though he had had taken more than his fair share to bed but she was married, very happily by the looks of it and had two small boys. Despite this he couldn't shake the sexual attraction and connection he had felt at the pandas. Was it Fate that they met or just his erotic imagination? It had happened to him before when living in a different city where the ladies had fallen into his bed frequently with little or no effort on his part and with a frequency that had surprised him. Some of those women were married so you never know, he picked up the phone and rang the number.

'I'm so glad you called,' Robert said when Evan introduced himself, 'the boys still talk about their close encounter with the pandas and would love to thank you personally.'

'I would love to see the boys again,' the zookeeper said, 'but there is no family, I'm single so I'll be coming alone, if that's alright?'

'Sure, that's fine, see you at about 2:00 PM, here's the address.'

It was a fine day and Evan had a great time with the boys. The company was congenial and the food excellent. Trudy wore a black, one-piece swimsuit that failed to hide her erotic body and Evan noticed she looked his way a lot and smiled a lovely smile when their eyes met. He and Robert exchanged emails and phone numbers and promised to keep in touch.

Several days later Robert contacted Evan with an offer he couldn't refuse. The boys were going to his parents for the weekend and Evan was invited for a quiet dinner on Saturday with just the three of them. 'Come anytime in the afternoon, we can hang around the pool, have a swim and a few beers.' Just the three of them, he thought of Trudy in the black swimsuit and of him taking it off and his cock stiffened rapidly.

Robert and Evan spent an enjoyable afternoon while Trudy seemed happy to attend to their comfort. She moved about the garden and pool dressed in shorts and a t-shirt with no bra. There was no mistaking that her body was a perfect 10. Evan couldn't help but notice that when she sat across from him to chat, her nipples hardened like bullets and she kept crossing and uncrossing her legs - a sign that she was aroused - at least that's what Evan hoped it meant. He also hoped he was in a sexual dance that would lead to her bed. Robert didn't appear to mind their guest ogling his wife's body and seemed to encourage her to display it in subtle, erotic ways and she appeared to enjoy flaunting it.

They ate dinner on the patio and afterwards the wife went for a shower while Robert and Evan washed up. When they had finished Robert grabbed a couple of beers and the men sat back on the patio to enjoy the early evening sunshine. When Trudy stepped through the patio door she had changed from her t-shirt and shorts into a very skimpy, scarlet bikini with matching stiletto heels. She gave the men a sexy smile, sashayed around the patio and down towards the pool. The garden was secluded enough so as to not worry about neighbours seeing her. She strutted confidently around the pool edge, stopping a few times to pose and bend over.

Trudy had the kind of body that men look at and immediately want to fuck. Evan's cock throbbed under his swim shorts, the vibes had been correct, he had been invited over to fuck this sexy wife and, oh, how he wanted her!

She sashayed back onto the patio, her nipples taut against her flimsy bra and went to her husband. She bent over him and Evan had a wonderful and horny view of her spread legs and rear end. Her bottom was fully exposed and he could see the outer ring of her anus and wondered if he'd be allowed in there. The narrow strip of scarlet material had lost its battle to cover her aroused pussy and had slipped between her labia making for a terrifically erotic sight. Evan had a perfect view between Trudy's legs as her mouth and tongue gorged on Robert's cock.

Presently she stood up, turned and approached her guest. She took hold of his swim shorts and he raised a little from his seat and she pulled them down. She gazed approvingly at his throbbing erection, 'I've wanted to do this from the very first time I saw you at the zoo,' she moaned as her soft lips enveloped his cock. Her mouth explored the zookeeper's knob, shaft and balls while he held her head and watched her work. Robert now had the same view of his horny wife as the zookeeper had minutes before and he watched and masturbated. He stood and quickly removed his clothes and came up behind his wife. He pulled her thong to one side, rubbed the head of his cock over her pussy and entered her. She sighed as she felt the cock go deep and began pushing back onto it. Robert thumped into his wife and occasionally smacked both of her ass cheeks before pulling out.

Trudy stood up, smiled at her husband and kissed him passionately. She sat in his chair, spread her legs over the arms and pulled her thong aside displaying her just fucked pussy to Evan. He ogled her swollen labia and open vagina, it was an irresistibly erotic sight and he wasted no time kneeling before the chair and tonguing her cunt and clit. Robert stood beside her and stuffed his dick into her mouth. Evan could wait no longer, he mounted the horny wife and bucked into her hot, married pussy with forceful strokes.

The men ejaculated within several seconds of one another, Evan in the wife's pussy and Robert all over her face and down her throat. Trudy obscenely posed on the chair with her face and pussy splattered with cum and Robert took several photographs. 'I like to take photos of her when she's been fucked by another man, I'll show you the album later,' Robert said.

'Let me suck your cocks clean,' she said and the two men stood on either side of her and she enthusiastically cleaned their semi-erections. The guys mauled her tits and fingered her pussy then pushed cum-soaked digits into her mouth beside their cocks. She loved the taste of different semen, her husband's so familiar and Evan's so new.

A half hour later the threesome were still naked and chatting over a glass of wine. 'It's late, Evan,' Trudy said, 'why don't you stay the night?'

'Yes, stay,' Robert agreed.

There was a glint in Trudy's eyes and a saucy smile on her face when she approached Evan, held out a hand and purred, 'I'm going to take you to bed.' Robert stayed to finish his wine but he also wanted to listen to them fucking and when those sounds filtered down the stairs and into his ears he began to slowly play with his cock.

Robert joined his wife and Evan in the bedroom and took a photo album from a dresser drawer. 'Trudy and friends,' he said and passed the album to Evan. Trudy sucked his cock as leafed through the pages. There were photos of Trudy naked and in erotic clothing and lingerie in a variety of poses from glamour to provocative to pornographic. There were shots of her tits, anus and pussy, using dildos, vibrators, cucumbers and spreading her pussy in lewd positions. Her face was visible in most photos and she was obviously enjoying displaying her body in the most obscene manner. 'I used to develop them myself in a small darkroom in the basement but digital has made it a lot easier,' Robert added as Evan continued to turn the page in the thick album.

Evan was now looking at photos of Trudy having sex with individual men, from physical differences he believed there were five. Robert never photographed the men's faces but Trudy's was clearly visible and having a good time. Robert had an eye for the erotic and there were great shots of cocks in Trudy's mouth and pussy as well as semen splashed over all parts of her body.

A photo that Evan particularly liked was a full frame of Trudy's face wearing glasses which had a large load of cum splattered across them, it was also in her mouth and up into her hair. Robert explained the semen belonged to a man Trudy had been a secretary for in a previous job. She was very attracted to him and he to her but it was difficult to do anything at the office. He came here a few times and they would role-play boss and secretary. They used my home office and Trudy would be dressed as a slutty secretary. Her very short, black mini showed off her stockings and garter straps and she never wore panties. A few buttons on her white shirt were open and her tits were falling out. She would sit in front of the desk taking dictation or as we called it, "dicktation" and she would cross and uncross her legs giving him peeks of her pussy. He'd come around the desk, kiss and fondle her, she's suck his cock and he'd fuck on the desk and bent over it. Evan saw photos of all that when he turned the page.

'Is he still around?' Evan asked.

'No, I'm sure he'd still be fucking her if he was but he was transferred. I looked forward to his visits, I got some really horny shots, as you can see. When they began the role-play she called him Mr. Perrelli and he called her Ms. Davis, it had a very erotic effect on all three of us. He always had a massive ejaculation and Trudy loved that, when he filled her pussy he kept pumping until his semen thickened and coated his cock and balls completely then Trudy licked it all up, she said cum tastes different when it was whipped.'

Trudy enjoyed the attention of the two men lying on each side of her who used her hands, mouth and pussy in varied and innovative ways as a team to satisfy not only her lust but their own. It was just after 3:00 AM when Evan slipped under the covers of the bed in the guest room and quickly fell asleep.

The soft, warm flesh enveloped him and when Evan was fully awake he realized Trudy was cuddling close behind him and fondling his cock and balls. 'I need you again,' she whispered in his ear and his cock stiffened in her hand. He rolled over and they kissed, she rubbed his hard-on over her pussy and he felt her wetness. He pulled the horny wife on top of him and she sat all the way down on his cock. He kissed her tits and fondled her bottom as she began to move up and down on him. 'I love your cock inside me,' she moaned.

'And I love putting it inside you,' the zookeeper whispered. Trudy sighed, rolled onto her back and Evan mounted the cock-hungry, horny wife and sank all the way to his balls, he didn't move but each time his cock throbbed it sent a mini orgasm coursing through her body. She didn't want it to end but it did about an hour later when Trudy had received a generous dose of cock when her husband called them down for breakfast. It was amazing how well they suited each other for sex, they were completely in tune, a symbiosis of raunchy sex had already been established.

Evan slipped on his underwear while Trudy went to her bedroom and put on a tiny camisole that hid nothing and looked very sexy. They went downstairs together and were greeted by Robert, 'It's about time, you horny pair of fuckers!'

'That's us,' the wife replied with a giggle as she cut into her Greek omelet. Breakfast could best be described as a sensual affair and everyone knew what was to follow.

The table was cleared of dishes and Trudy began wiping it down and, out of necessity, had to lean over it. Robert looked over at her ass and pussy fully on display and went behind her, pulled his shorts down and rubbed his stiffening cock between her cheeks. She opened her legs and he thrust his cock into her, 'You're a naughty fucking slut, you know that?' he said and as he pumped he spanked her lovely bottom several times.

'I am a horny slut but I'm your horny slut. I can't help it, I love cock, lots of cock, so fuck me!' she cried. As Robert plowed into his wife Evan grabbed her hands and pulled them towards him, stretching them across the small, round table. It made her pussy more easily accessible for Robert and he took full advantage and slammed into his wife and occasionally spanked her lovely tush. Evan removed his underwear and fed his cock into Trudy's mouth. The men changed positions then took turns fucking the slutty wife as she lay on her back on the table. As Evan fucked Trudy he though she definitely had the complete package: lovely legs; ample, full breasts; a gorgeous pussy and butt and a perfect puckered asshole that Evan wanted to fuck but didn't want to make the first move, he would wait for the right moment but he sure wanted his cock in her anus. Finally they took her to the floor and she was spit-roasted and filled with cum at both ends.

It was less than two weeks later when Evan's home phone rang early on a Wednesday evening. It was Robert informing him that the two boys were spending Friday and Saturday nights with his parents and invited him to stay from Friday evening to Sunday morning, an invitation he immediately accepted.

When he arrived he found Robert alone in the house. They went through to the patio at the back that was screened in with mesh to keep mosquitos out. The husband opened two beers and they sat comfortably in the cushioned chairs. Evan asked, 'Where's the wife tonight'?

Robert stared into the inky black sky then said, 'Women! You know, we'll never understand them. When she was in high school she was known as a good girl, not one to let boys have any kind of sexual stuff yet she dated the high school hunk until he realized he wasn't going to get into her knickers. Jeff Bingley was his name and I hated him! Anyway, when he dropped her that gave me the chance to date her even though she was five years younger than me and I made no headway into her knickers either. I didn't get to fuck her until after we were married. She would suck me off in my car and I would feel her tits but that was about it. After we were married she quickly realized she loved sex and needed lots of cock and I gave her as much as I could. Well, a few months ago she bumped into Bingley at the supermarket, he's bought one of the new apartments over on Rhonda Avenue. He took her for a coffee and they got to talking about old times. He told her how much he wanted to fuck her back then and used to go home and masturbate after every date thinking about fucking her. He said she should visit his new place sometime and gave her his phone number and the context wasn't lost on her, he was chatting her up with a lot of sexual innuendo and it excited her. When she got back home and told me all about it I could tell the meeting had made her very horny. I asked if she wanted to fuck him and she told me she did. That turned me on so we agreed she could see him but only if she hurried home immediately afterwards and tell me in great detail all about it while I ate her cum-filled pussy then fucked her myself.'

'Wow, that is horny! You don't mind her old boyfriend fucking her?' Evan asked.

'No, and it's not the first time. You saw the men in the photos. Every now and then she gets an urge for a man to join us, she loves playing with two cocks. We asked friends and they were all eager to fuck her. It all took place here and I was always with her except for Bingley. I love to watch her being fucked by another man, I realized that the very first time and they have all been very erotic experiences. You and Trudy get along so well sexually and she thought you would get turned on with her coming home with a cunt full of cum.'

'She was right, I can't wait to see her pussy.'

'Anyway, enough about our extra-marital past, I have more news. Our parents are splitting a week looking after the kids in November so we can go to the Dominican again. We went a few years ago when the kids were very small but having them with us kept us from doing some things we would have liked to have done.'

'Like what? the zookeeper asked.

'As you know, Trudy looks terrific in a bikini and she took a red one that's nothing more than three postage stamps joined by some cord. It doesn't hide anything really and I love seeing her wearing it and men reacting to it. One afternoon, the resort put on some entertainment for all the kids and it gave us a few hours by ourselves. We were lying side by side beside one of the pools and I turned and looked at her. She looked so sexy! Her gorgeous breasts heaved sensually as she breathed and her nipples were hard and very visible. I followed the gentle curve of her tummy down to the half inch strip of bikini that was losing the battle to cover her pussy. I could see she was sexually excited, her pussy lips were engorged and there was a thin line of wetness showing on the sliver of material. We had taken a walk along the beach earlier and were approached by several local guys offering their sexual services.'

'Yeah, I've heard it happens on a lot of islands in the Caribbean,' Evan said.

'A lot of women go there to sample the local men and it's common to see them patrolling the beach. They wear very tight, short shorts so you can see what's on offer. The men became erect while talking to us and ogling Trudy and their cock heads poked out from their shorts. They have it down to a fine art and it seems to work, we saw single women and couples heading back to the resort with a local beach guy in tow and even saw one fucking a woman near the beach while her partner stood and watched. It turned Trudy on and I knew she was still thinking about them.'