Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The group of onlookers at the glass were highly aroused by what they were seeing and there was a lot of fondling of exposed cocks, breasts, bottoms and pussies taking place. Trudy was being spit-roasted and was now lost in a world of sexual lust and pleasure, oblivious to anything or anyone else as she always was when being fucked. Benny had spread Inga's legs and was between her thighs almost completely hiding her. The audience couldn't see much of her under the huge mass of Benny except her ass being squashed into the mat with every powerful thrust. When he withdrew six or seven inches they could see the cunt cream on his shaft and Inga's pussy lips being pulled back and forth as they were stretched tight around the mighty black cock shaft as he fucked her without mercy. She let out a constant barrage of moans, squeals, screams and mewls interspersed with, 'Fuck me, oh yes, fuck me Benny, yes, yes, yeeesss, ooh god Benny, fuck me!'

Climaxes were not very far away in the playroom and among the voyeurs at the windows. Suddenly cum splattered against the glass from one of the men being masturbated by his partner. This triggered more ejaculations onto the glass as well as faces and tits. The partner of one woman being fucked from behind as she leaned forward onto the window ejaculated all over her pussy, ass and back and two men jerking off on either side of her also fired cum onto her. Benny filled up Inga's pussy and was displaying his cum-coated cock to the enthusiastic crowd then spread her legs and showed the audience her black-dick-ravaged, semen-soaked cunt. Wayne shot a huge load down Trudy's throat and as she continued to suck his cock she rode on top of Ryan giving the horny group of watchers a very erotic view of her gorgeous bottom and Ryan's cock stretching her pussy and ultimately pumping semen deep into her vagina.

It was difficult for Trudy to sleep that night and she lay awake thinking of Zingerz. Five minutes after entering the club she knew for certain she wasn't going to leave without being fucked. Her pussy was still aroused thinking about Wayne and Ryan, about Inga and Benny and of the people watching. She had always loved Robert watching her being fucked by another man but a crowd watching her had excited her even more.

She thought about being on a stage with several black men with huge cocks like Benny's, fucking her while an audience of a hundred or more watched her. Her hand slid down to her pussy and her fingers danced over her labia and slippery vulva before reaching her sensitive clitoris. She let out a soft sigh as she squeezed it and thought of being fucked on stage, large, erect cocks were in her hands, others forced their way into her mouth and down her throat stretching her jaws causing her to gag. A cock thrust deep into her asshole as another pounded her pussy. All of her holes were being stretched to the limit.

Cocks in her mouth exploded and their loads of hot, thick semen almost choked her and what she couldn't swallow spurted from her mouth and into the air. She barely had time to catch her breath before other cocks were in her mouth pumping this way and that. Hot cum filled her anus and cunt and those spent cocks were quickly replaced with stiff ones. Naked men from the audience clambered onto the stage and masturbated, sending streams of cum splashing over her from all directions. Her orgasm was intense but she managed not to cry out loud and disturb Robert sleeping soundly beside her.

After her orgasm, Trudy was only marginally less aroused and no more sleepy. Her mind was still fully occupied with highly sexual thoughts. She had loved being fucked from the first time with Robert but since meeting the zookeeper she craved hard cocks more and more often. Her mind drifted back to high school and what a goody-two-shoes she had been. Jeff Bingley had wanted sex but she wouldn't let him get to first base. If she had known the size of his cock and if she had been interested in cocks, which she definitely wasn't, it might have been different. When Bingley dumped her, Robert was very persistent and she finally relented and went out with him. He was different to Bingley, older, much shier and their relationship moved slowly. She liked him and he was very much the gentleman. The first time they got sexual was after a movie. Robert drove to the parking lot behind a church, a place they had parked many times to kiss and cuddle but this time was different. They had been kissing for a while and using their tongues for the first time. They were both aroused and Robert moved her hand onto his erection and she kept it there. He fondled her tits over her top then unbuttoned her blouse and pushed up her bra. He caressed her breasts gently and her nipples hardened. She began to move her hand over his crotch and he unzipped his pants and got his cock out. Trudy wrapped her hand around it and was surprised how hard and hot it was. He put his hand over hers and moved it up and down and she continued when he removed it. He was kissing her breasts when he moaned and Trudy felt his cum splash onto her and saw it squirting through the air.

It excited her to think she could make that happen and after that night there was always a box of tissues in the car. They repeated that night frequently and Trudy became an expert masturbator before graduating to becoming an excellent cocksucker. Semen squirted in different directions over the interior of the car and over Trudy on a regular basis and Trudy was amazed by Robert's seemingly endless supply. She allowed Robert to feel her pussy but wouldn't let him fuck her until after they married. As a married woman she quickly realized she liked a lot of cock and Robert gave it to her as often as possible. They had been married ten months when a friend came by one hot July afternoon. Trudy was in a bikini and Robert saw that his friend couldn't take his eyes off her. Trudy was horny, it was easy for Robert to tell and when she went to the door and gave him a nod he followed and told his friend to come. Trudy was in the basement on the floor, naked with her legs open. The friend looked at Robert who nodded and said, 'Go ahead, she wants you to fuck her.' Robert watched and masturbated as his friend fucked Trudy on the floor. When the friend had finished, Robert stood over his naked wife and jerked off over her. Later, she told him how horny the whole interlude was for her and Robert agreed it was for him also. Robert jerked off onto Trudy several more times after the friend had fucked then she was fucked by other friends and acquaintances and Robert graduated from jerking to joining her in threesomes.

As she lay awake thinking of hard cocks, she mused that although they were all basically the same they were all so very different. That's what men say about pussies she thought and smiled. Robert's, Evan's and the other white guys were all more or less average in size, nice to look at, jerk, suck and feel in her pussy, very enjoyable but unremarkable. Jeff Bingley's cock was big and curved a little to the right, he was cut and his knob bulbous. Trudy liked sucking on it and it felt good in her pussy but it was the black cocks that interested her the most. Glenn's was long and thick, cut with a lovely-shaped head. It was the cock heads that intrigued her, Wayne's body was very dark as was the shaft of his cock but the head was a lighter colour, Ryan's cock was thick and like his body, a light chocolate brown including the head. Benny was different again, his body was jet black and his cock and the head were the same. She found the contrast of skin tones between him and Inga when he was overwhelming her with his massive bulk incredibly erotic. When she finally began to drift off to sleep it was Benny's huge, jet black cock and those men on the beach in the Dominican that dominated her thoughts.

Robert and Trudy were busy with work and family for the next three weeks and had no time for extra marital sex. They chatted frequently about their increased and varied sex partners and watched the video they had seen at Evan's home a few times and that always got them highly aroused. Robert reiterated how much he was turned on by watching her with other men, particularly black men and that he loved fucking Inga. She told him she loved the new men in her life and was just as turned on knowing he was watching her being fucked as she was watching him with Inga. Trudy kissed Robert passionately and said, 'I want you to consider me your black cock slut wife and I can't wait for our trip to the Dominican.' Robert smiled, he liked the idea that she was his black cock slut wife and he would make certain she demonstrated that to the fullest on their Caribbean vacation..

'What time on Friday are your folks picking up the boys?' Robert asked Trudy.

'About 6:30.'

'What time are Wayne and Ryan coming over?'

'They're planning for 7:30 but if Dad's minivan is still here for any reason they will drive around until it leaves before pulling in. Imagine what my folks would say if they knew I was fucking black guys, they'd have a fit.'

'I don't think they'd take it too well, although your Dad did comment on a couple of black women when we were in the mall last week saying how they had lovely asses and that he wouldn't mind, whatever that meant.'

'Maybe they are swinging with a black couple, wouldn't that be a whiz, my Mom being fucked by a big, black cock!' They both laughed at the improbable thought.

It was 6:50 when the wife's parents reversed out of the driveway and drove out of sight. Trudy was on the verge of panic but now she focused on the matter at hand and turned to Robert, 'It's a pity Wayne can't stay overnight but that means Ryan will have more of me,' she laughed then in a more serious tone asked, 'You know what you need to do before they arrive, don't you?'

'Oh yes, I have it all under control.' Trudy gave him a quick kiss and went to get ready. Robert went out to the garage and took down the metal pole from the rafters, brought it into the house and took it down to the basement rec room. After removing a ceiling tile he attached one end of the pole to a bracket then rolled up an area rug and tightened the pole securely. He selected a CD and put it into the machine, moved the sofa and two armchairs against the wall, placed the 4' x 4' oak coffee table beside the pole and threw a couple of pillows on top of it. The scene was now set for the beginning of Trudy's evening with Wayne and Ryan.

The guys arrived just after 7:30 and Robert welcomed them in and passed on instructions given to him by his wife which they were happy to comply with. The three men removed their clothes and Wayne sat in a chair and Ryan on the sofa as Trudy wanted. Robert called out that all was ready then pressed play on the CD machine. Sexy, blues music filled the room and Trudy sashayed out and cavorted around. She exhibited her body to the three naked men in lewd and erotic movements, much to their approval and rapidly hardening cocks. In the most obscene poses she spread and displayed her anus and pussy, she finger-fucked herself, mauled her tits and sucked her nipples and spanked her own bottom. She wore a white mesh, very short dress, a white thong and red, thigh-high PVC boots. The men stroked their erections as the sexy wife took hold of the pole and went through her very erotic performance. Robert had rarely seen her this horny and she could get very horny and he felt the guys would have a fantastic time with her tonight. She finished by spreading her legs and pulling her thong to one side with one hand while pretending to jerk off a cock with the other. Flaunting her body to men had always turned her on, from the first time she had done it before Robert's friend had fucked her. She liked that men looked at her and wanted her body. 'I'm so wet and I want you to fuck me with your nice big, hard cocks,' she said while smiling and watching them masturbate.

Trudy sat on the coffee table and Robert removed the thigh boots. He pulled the mesh mini over her head and fondled her naked tits. He removed her thong and she sucked his cock while he fingered her. He pulled out his cock and said, 'Go and get fucked, my horny black cock slut wife,' and pointed to Wayne.

'I am a black cock slut wife and I know how much you like to watch me being fucked by black men as much as I like being fucked by them,' and as she walked over to Wayne he followed the instructions Robert had given earlier and rose from his chair. Trudy sat and spread her legs over the chair arms and Wayne was quickly inside her, fucking her hard as Robert had told him to do.

Wayne fucked Trudy as hard as he could for as long as he could then he withdrew and sat breathing heavily as she went to the sofa and Ryan fucked her the same way.

Now that she had done her pole dance, been stripped naked, fingered, sucked her husband's cock and received initial doses of black cock it was time to put the second part of her plan into operation. It was one of those times when the men were not just super horny but also in top form, ready to give the horny wife what she wanted. She had told Robert that she wanted to be fucked in as many places as possible in and around the house.

It began halfway up the basement stairs, Trudy bent over and each man took a turn fucking her from behind. In the kitchen she took each cock while lying on the table then again bent over it. Next, she sat on the counter beside the sink and was eaten and fucked by the trio of horny guys. In the living the men had her on the floor, in a chair, on the sofa and the dining room table. In most of these places she was entertaining all three cocks at once, in her pussy, mouth and hands. On the the main staircase each man took a turn fucking her from below while the other two stood above and used her mouth as a pussy. She then sat at the top of the stairs and was eaten, fingered and fucked before going to the bedroom where the guys fucked her in many different positions and combinations.

They went back downstairs and took a few minutes for refreshments then made their way onto the patio and into the hot tub. Trudy sat and bounced on each cock, first face to face then she turned and faced away. The hot tub was perfect to be fucked from behind and she bent over the edge and the guys took turns pumping into her. The rush of water into her pussy with the stiff cocks added an extra thrill. From the hot tub they went to the pool and Trudy was fucked in the water and on the lawn beside the pool. Her pussy was being used like never before but she wanted more and the men were far from finished using her like the fuck slut she was and loved to be. Many years ago a large tree had been cut down leaving a sizable stump and Trudy lay over it and was spit-roasted with one cock in her cunt and two in her mouth.

The garage was last on the list but before they went Trudy wanted to put something sexy on and disappeared into the house. Upon her return she was wearing a garter belt, stockings and stilettos. She spread herself on the hood of the car and each guy fucked her while she yanked the other two. This was repeated when she bent over the hood. At the rear of the car she bent over the trunk and her pussy was pumped by all three men. The trunk was opened and Trudy leaned over and into it. Robert lowered the lid leaving only Trudy's shapely legs in stocking and heels and her gorgeous ass and pussy framed by the garter belt, visible. Somehow this proved to be a tremendously erotic sight for all three men. Wayne jerked his big black dick then stepped forward and steered his cock into Trudy's wet, eager, gaping and overused cunt. There was a muffled, 'Ooh,' from her as he pushed into her and began a rapid pumping until he groaned and unleashed a torrent of cum. When he pulled out some of his huge ejaculation dripped from Trudy's pussy onto the garage floor. She wiggled her ass and moaned, 'Next, more cock please.'

Robert mounted her and he too fired a mass of semen into her causing her to scream. More cum oozed from her and onto the garage floor as Ryan moved into position. Robert spread her ass cheeks apart exposing her in pornographic lewdness, 'Look at her slutty pussy, Ryan, it's been filled with black and white cocks and black and white man's semen. See it running out of her used hole? There was a time I thought this cunt was my exclusive pleasure playground but she likes lots of cocks, different cock fucking it and I like to watch her being fucked. Fuck her Ryan, fuck my wife's white slut cunt with your black dick and fill her with cum.' Ryan's cock throbbed as he neared the wife's wide open pussy. 'Stick it in, Ryan, stick your big black cock into her.'

'Yes, Ryan, stick it in me, fuck me, I want you to cum inside me,' came the voice from inside the trunk. Ryan rubbed his knob over the cum-covered labia then slipped easily into her juicy, wet hole. The husband held her cheeks apart and watched Ryan's cock fucking his wife until the black man ejaculated. All three men fondled the wife's bottom and fingered her pussy before lifting the trunk lid and letting her up. The men surrounded the horny wife and mauled her butt and breasts and fingered her pussy then put their cum-soaked digits in her mouth before going into the house.

Wayne left around 1:00 AM and the others went to bed shortly afterwards. It wasn't until 6:45 that Trudy crawled into Ryan's bed and snuggled up to him. His cock was fully erect in seconds and after an erotic 69 he gave her a tremendous pounding and stayed hard inside her long after he had cum.

After Ryan left, Trudy was still horny and Robert had just eaten her pussy and was now thrusting a big, black rubber cock they called "Mr. Barrett" into her pussy when he said, 'I've been thinking about you and Bingley and I want to watch you with him and eat your pussy right after he ejaculates.'

'I thought you hated Jeff?' his surprised wife said.

'He's not my favourite person in the whole wide world but you've told me so much about his big cock and that thing he makes you do, I want to see it.'

'He does have a lovely big cock, do you mean when he's on top and he makes me fuck his cock with my pussy?'

'Yeah, that's it, I want to watch you do that.'

'Okay, I'll talk to him.'

Fate played its hand enabling the couple to meet with Jeff Bingley. It was a Tuesday, the boys were on a school trip to the zoo, funnily enough. Bingley was on a week's vacation and Robert and Trudy took the day off. Trudy had told Bingley what they wanted to do and he was only too happy to oblige as long as he could fuck his high school girlfriend. They arrived at Jeff's place just after 11:00 AM, the men were cool but polite with one another. Robert felt a momentary pang of guilt that he was going to watch Bingley fuck his wife then he thought, it was his wife that, "Mr. Fucking Wonderful" wanted but couldn't have, she would go home with him, she loved him, all of him, not just his cock and Bingley only got to fuck her because of the benefits it brought to his wife and himself, it wasn't about Bingley.

Bingley wasted no time getting down to business, as soon as the husband sat down Trudy was ushered to the sofa a few feet away and they began to kiss and fondle. It made the husband angry to see this guy mauling his wife's tits, sticking his tongue down her throat and running a hand up her skirt but at the same time he found it terribly arousing and his cock throbbed violently. His wife was also enjoying it.

He watched Trudy unzip Bingley's pants and take his cock out, she was right, it was big. She looked over and smiled at him as she took it into her mouth. Trudy was stripped, roughly mauled and eaten in a lewd way that was meant to demean Robert but it excited him to see his wife handled this way. Bingley led Trudy to the stairs and both men watched her sashay up and stop halfway to obscenely display her anus and pussy. Ever considerate, Bingley had placed a stool at the foot of the bed so Robert could sit and have eye level view of his wife's cunt being fucked. She lay on the bed and Bingley got between her splayed and eager thighs. 'Do you want this cock, you fucking slut?' he said. It gave Robert a twinge of pain hearing that but she was a slut, she was his slut, and he loved her all the more for it.