Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'She's interested in black men?'

'Oh yeah, she's attracted to some and wonders what it would be like to have sex with one. I'd love to watch her with a black guy but she hasn't plucked up the courage yet and it's not easy to find the right person.'

'My best friend is black, he's single and I can tell you for a fact that his dick would poke way beneath his shorts, I'm sure he wouldn't say no to entertaining Trudy. I can have a word with him if you like.'

'That's really exciting, please talk to him, that's the kind of thing we've been hoping for, a friend of a friend rather than a complete stranger. Wow, I'm already thinking of her with your friend's black cock stuffed in her pussy, it's so fucking horny!'

'I can guarantee my friend, Glenn, will give Trudy a fucking she'll remember and want to have again.'

'So, back to the Dominican. I was gazing at Trudy's almost naked body and leaned over and touched her arm. It startled her and she turned to me and lifted her sunglasses and gave me that look. I can see you're horny by your pussy, I whispered, sashay around the pool and see how many guys you can arouse. I'll meet you by the bar then we have to pick up the kids, it's almost four. She smiled and whispered that she was horny, it was the men on the beach. I know, I said, maybe another time when we don't have the kids with us and she smiled and said that would be nice, now watch me shake some booty.'

'That is so fucking horny!' Evan interjected.

'It certainly is, it turns me on to see her arouse men and I imagine them fucking her. She stood up and pulled her bikini bottom a little tighter into her pussy then sashayed towards the end of the pool furthest from the bar while I made my way to the bar at the other end. She stopped to stretch and bent over provocatively to pick up her towel she'd dropped on purpose a couple of times and certainly gained the lustful attention of many men on her trip. She met me at the bar and was followed by three men who all veered off when they saw her with me. She gave a little giggle and said she felt so naughty teasing the men. Those three men knew what she was doing and would be prime candidates to take back to our room to fuck her. We picked up the boys and all through dinner I was thinking about the day and what might have been. I imagined one of the guys on the beach coming back to our room, a man wanting my wife enough to follow her to the pool bar and chat her up with the goal of fucking her. I was certainly distracted by what might have been and hope will be in November.'

'Do you think she'll go for any of that?' the zookeeper asked.

'If she's in the right mood she will and if we didn't have the kids with us I'm sure she would have gone with any one of those beach guys. I like to see her with three or four guys, I think she'd really go for that.'

The zookeeper laughed, 'Sounds like a very nice vacation,' he said.

Some minutes later Robert announced, 'She's home,' and Evan heard the sound of the garage door opening.

Trudy appeared at the screen door, 'Hi, I'm back and I'm full!' she said a little out of breath with her face beaming, 'hurry up, I'm ready for both of you.'

Robert looked at Evan, his eyebrows arched and he gave a wry smile, 'Drink up my friend, duty calls,' he said and the men emptied their beer bottles and made their way upstairs. When they got to the bedroom doorway Trudy was naked, lying on the bed with her legs spread wide. Even from a distance they could tell she had been well-fucked, her face was flushed with sexual excitement and her pussy was open and cum leaked from it onto the bedsheet. 'Look at her cunt. It always looks like that after Bingley's big dick has been pumping into it, she loves it and to be honest, I love seeing her cunt like this,' Robert said. The men undressed and Robert quickly settled between his wife's thighs, his face an inch from her cum-filled pussy. Evan knelt beside her and she began to masturbate him. 'Oh, you've got a huge load in there tonight you dirty slut. Tell me all about it, what did he do, what did you do?' the husband asked.

'He was already naked when he opened the door and pulled me roughly inside. I saw he had a tape measure wrapped around his neck and I wondered why he had it. You know I was wearing a t-shirt with no bra and a very short skirt with no panties underneath as he had instructed me. He pushed me up against the wall in the hallway and kissed me, his tongue roughly probing my mouth. I could feel his big cock throbbing against my tummy, he was so hard. I grabbed it and directed it inside me, I was so wet and horny he pushed in all the way and fucked me against the wall while sucking my nipples very hard and squeezing my ass so he could get in me as deep as possible.'

'Oh yes, you slut, did his big cock feel good buried all the way in your married cunt?' the husband asked as he lifted his mouth from her pussy.

'Yes, his big dick always feels good in my hands, mouth and especially my horny cunt, he's so thick he stretches my pussy and never shows me any mercy but he knows I like it like that.'

'Ummm, that's how you should be fucked everyday,' the husband moaned both from the excitement of what he was hearing and the taste of his wife's pussy mixed with another man's semen.

'He was fucking me so hard I thought my ass was going to smash through the wall.' She then turned her attention to Evan's cock, 'I do love your cock, I want it inside my pussy soon,' she said then sucked it before returning to her narrative. 'He pushed me down to the floor and onto my knees then threw down the tape measure and ordered me to measure his cock. He wanted me to know exactly how much he was giving me. I took the tape and measured him, 10" long and 6" around, I told him. I was then ordered to crawl after him on my hands and knees down the hall and into the dining room. He pulled out a chair and motioned me over his knee and spanked my bottom for being a slut wife and fingered my pussy. He pushed me off his lap onto the floor and fucked me there. Finally, he bent me over the back of the sofa, spanked me again, this time for not letting him fuck me in high school. Again he asked how big his cock was and each time he thrust into me from behind I had to repeat 10 x 6 over and over again until he filled me with a huge load of hot, thick cum. I lost count of the orgasms I had, I always do with him. His cock is so big it hits all the right spots inside me and is constantly exciting my clit and pussy lips.'

'He sure did fill you this time, he likes to fuck you like the slut doesn't he?' Robert moaned as he moved up her body and slid his cock inside his wife. He was so excited he ejaculated quickly with a loud cry of deep satisfaction. When he withdrew from Trudy's lewdly gaping pussy Evan watched him jerk more cum over her clit. Her vagina, clit and surrounding area very splattered liberally with the semen mix of two men, saliva and pussy juice and now the zookeeper took his place between her thighs. It was a curious mix of tastes but not unpleasant as Evan's tongue explored this sexy and very horny wife's cunt while she experienced the same taste sensations as she sucked her husband's cock.

Trudy squealed through an orgasm and held Evan's head with both hands tight to her pussy, 'Fuck me, cum in me, cum in me,' she managed to gasp as Robert's cock thrust down her throat. The zookeeper easily slid his cock into the creamy pussy and fucked her hard until he too ejaculated. Robert again ate her pussy while Trudy's taste buds were treated to more pussy juice now mixed with two lots of saliva and three loads of cum.

It had been a good start to what promised to be a very horny weekend. After showering, the threesome stayed naked and the men continued to kiss, caress, fondle and eat Trudy and she played with their cocks until about midnight when they went off to bed.

Like his first visit, Evan was awakened with the soft, hot flesh of the naked wife cuddling him from behind and fondling his balls and stiffening cock. She straddled him and rode his dick while he mauled her lovely ass and sucked her nipples. Afterwards he watched the erotic silhouette of her body disappear as she scampered back to her own bed and husband.

It was raining hard on Saturday morning, one of those warm, comforting rains that occur in summer. After breakfast Robert asked Trudy if she wanted to go to the barn.

'The barn?' Evan asked.

'It's a forty minute drive to this barn next to an abandoned farmhouse,' Robert said. We've been there a few times and it's just a different place to have sex, especially on a rainy day, there'll be no one else around to disturb us.'

'Great idea,' Trudy said with a big smile, 'I've never been fucked by two men in the barn.'

'I guess there's a first time for everything,' the zookeeper added.

'I'll wear something special for the occasion but you can't see it until we are in the barn.

'Okay, you go and get yourself ready and we'll load up the vehicle. The guys put blankets, pillows and a large air mattress in the back of the SUV.

Trudy appeared holding an umbrella and wearing a large-brimmed hat and a raincoat that hid everything from head to toe. 'I'll sit in the back,' she said and got in. The country roads were empty of traffic as they drove through the rain and turned into a nondescript lane.

When they came over a small rise Evan saw the boarded-up farmhouse and the large barn beyond. 'This is pretty remote, you'd never know these buildings were here from the road,' he noted.

'That's why we like it, the privacy lets us do what we want without being disturbed, we've never seen anyone else here,' Trudy replied.

They parked next to the barn and went inside, disturbing a few pigeons high up in the rafters. Nothing had changed since their last time here and Russell noticed the large bed of straw beneath the hay loft was undisturbed from the last time they had fucked on it. The guys brought in the blankets, pillows and air mattress and used a foot pump to blow it up. They looked around but couldn't see Trudy until she appeared above in the hay loft. She stood at the top of the ladder and removed the raincoat and was looking down at the guys wearing a cut-off top erotically showing glimpses of her large breasts, a tiny pair of ragged, white denim shorts and sexy, ankle-length cowgirl boots.

The two men looked up at the sexy wife and leered at her legs and ass as she carefully came down the ladder. She sashayed about the barn, provocatively showing off her body then lay on the blankets. She propped herself up with the pillows and spread her legs. She rubbed her crotch and fondled her breasts while looking at the men standing in front of her seductively. 'Take off your clothes, show me you want me, show me you are ready to fuck me,' she cooed sexily.

By the time they were naked both men were fully erect. It had always excited Trudy to watch men masturbating while they leered at her and it was not the first time two men had stood naked before her with hards-ons. Whenever a male friend joined them for sex she always posed in a lewd and erotic manner and asked them to stroke their cock while ogling her. Trudy and Robert enjoyed watching porn videos where women were fucked by several men. They excited Trudy and she wondered what it would be like to have two cocks in her mouth, one in each hand, one in her pussy and another up her ass and Robert said he would love to photograph her in that scenario. After watching those videos their sex was always wild and intense. They also watched interracial porn and Trudy became very aroused watching well-hung black men giving it to white women and she wanted to experience that badly to the point they had put a profile on a swinger site seeking black men without success. If the opportunity arose for her to have to have sex with black men she knew she would take it and now, as she lay on the air mattress and blankets in the barn, she had no idea that her husband had already set plans in motion to ensure she had that opportunity for a black cock.

'Stroke them for me,' she said and played with herself as the men masturbated. It was a sight that always made her horny and as one hand fondled her tits she pulled her tiny shorts to one side and plunged three fingers into her wet snatch. The men walked over to her, still masturbating, and stood over her. She looked up and the sight almost made her climax, both cocks were throbbing and twitching as the guys stroked and let go, stoked and let go. From her vantage point below it was a terribly erotic view for her.

'Strip her, except the boots, keep those on,' Robert said to Evan.

The zookeeper lifted her little top fully exposing her tits then fondled and kissed them before pulling it over her head. 'On your hands and knees,' he told the horny wife and she obeyed. He pulled the shorts down to her thighs and gazed at her beautiful ass and mauled and spanked it. Her gorgeous pussy lips were parted slightly and Evan thought, not for the first time, that this lovely, sexy woman was always ready to be fucked and he considered Robert to be a very lucky man. He hoped that one day, when he married, his wife would be open-minded about exciting, adventurous sex with other men and couples.

He couldn't resist playing with her clit and vagina and she responded as she always did with a sigh of pleasure and, 'Oh yes, fuck me!' For the next hour she wasn't just fucked but fingered and tongued and had plenty of cock down her throat.

The heavy rain had eased off and what fell now was gentle and warm. The men lay on the blankets and watched the wife's lovely, naked body as she went to the barn door and looked outside, 'Let's fuck outside in the rain, it will be fun and erotic,' she said with excitement in her voice. The guys thought she was crazy but neither had ejaculated, so being guys, they would follow her anywhere to get their cocks back into her pussy. She looked horny and so sexy standing in the doorway and when she moved outside Robert and Evan followed. As they walked gingerly across the barnyard to an area of grass behind the farmhouse with the warm rain on their naked bodies, it was both fun and erotic. Robert and Evan fucked Trudy on the wet and somewhat muddy ground and finished by spit-roasting her and filling her at both ends. Evan was at the rear end and as he pumped into the slut wife's cunt he looked at her anus and wanted to move his cock into there and fuck her asshole hard but he still didn't know if that was an option, he would have to wait for a sign that her arse was okay for him to use. They were soaking wet but it had been very erotic and the blankets came in useful to dry themselves off back in the barn.

They stopped for lunch at a small restaurant on the way home and received some strange looks from fellow patrons who must have wondered what this bedraggled trio had been up to but they cared not, they were happy and still very horny and when they got home, after they showered, they spent the afternoon on the master bed. Early on Sunday morning Evan was once again treated to a visit by Trudy. When Evan left on Sunday morning he had spent most of the previous 36 hours engaged in some form of sexual activity with the couple.

Evan became a regular visitor to the couple's home and their times together were always exciting, erotic and sexually satisfying. Trudy loved to dress for sex and had a large selection of lingerie, costumes and outfits and looked terrific in whatever she decided to wear or not wear if her choice was to be completely naked. One evening as they were relaxing in the afterglow of a particularly erotic session Evan announced, 'The Zoological Society is having a posh event at the Sheraton downtown next month. There will be an excellent dinner with entertainment, a live band and dancing and a mingle with drinks on the rooftop garden to end the evening. I happen to have two tickets and wonder if you'd like to be my guests? I also have a very nice suite for overnight.' Evan smiled and received an enthusiastic thumbs up from the couple. 'There is one catch,' he added, looking at Trudy, 'I want to select what you wear.'

'It's a deal,' she responded immediately.

On the day of the event Robert and Trudy came to Evan's home so Trudy could dress in the outfit he had purchased for her. She had been to the beauty salon that afternoon and had her hair styled and professional facial make-up and she looked spectacular. While she was in the bedroom changing, Evan showed Robert photos of the items she would be wearing that he had laid out on his bed. It was the classic and very sexy, little black dress with a shelf bra, split-crotch, pearl thong that would excite her labia, vagina, clit and anus with the slightest movement, black fishnet stockings and a pair of stiletto heels.

'Wow, she'll look super sexy in that outfit,' Robert said and he was correct, when she joined the men it was all they could do to keep their hands off her.

The event was a huge success attended by local business titans, TV celebrities and B-list movie actors. The excellent food was prepared by eight of the city's top chefs who created their signature dishes at separate stations scattered around the large room. Throughout the buffet-style meal musicians and magicians wandered among the tables entertaining the guests. After the feasting, the live band and dancing began. Trudy had been ogled by numerous men and quite a few females, she was, by far, the sexiest lady among sexy ladies at the affair and now the dancing had begun she was much in demand. She accepted offers to dance from the rich and famous of all ages. The pearls on her thong were now well embedded between her pussy lips and exciting her clitoris, labia and anus relentlessly. It took all of her restraint to stop a tsunami of orgasms from overwhelming her. As she slow-danced with men they held her close and she could feel their erections pressing against her, wayward hands slyly fondled her bottom and those pearls, those little balls of excitement sent constant erotic ripples through her body with the merest of movements.

If that was not enough, there were erotic suggestions whispered in her ear and many were downright obscene. Some wanted her to join them in their hotel suite, others suggested that they and their wives wanted her. One elderly business tycoon wanted her to spend the following weekend in his penthouse with his new and much younger wife and his three sons for a weekend orgy that she was welcome to bring her husband to. There was an offer of a week on a yacht in the Mediterranean if she would spread her legs for him and his male and female friends in what would be a week-long sex orgy. She wondered why the super rich appeared to be into orgies but the offer of a week on a yacht being fucked excited her the most and caused her pussy to become even wetter. She bit her lip through a silent orgasm as the yacht man's strong erection throbbed against her.

Later, on the rooftop garden, she could feel the pearls once again slipping between her labia even though she had made some adjustments in the bathroom to ease her constant sexual arousal. Now, just standing and chatting, those little orbs were exciting her once more and she wanted to bend over a table, lift her short dress to expose her ass and pussy and scream, 'Fuck me, someone please stick a hard cock in me!' Only a sense of decency and decorum stopped her.

An attractive, elegant woman approached Trudy and asked if she could have a private word. They went to a corner of the rooftop that was quiet. 'I'm Elaine, the wife of the man who invited you to our yacht. Both he and I would love for you and your partner to accept our invitation. I can promise you a very interesting and satisfying week with attractive and... shall we say... sexually creative people.' Trudy held her breath as a climax surged within her as Elaine continued, 'All your expenses will be covered, of course, and your safety and good health will be ensured. You strike me as a woman who is sexually confident and one who would fit in well to a prolonged orgy experience. Anyway, please consider our offer, it's planned for the third week of the new year. You may attend with or without your partner as you wish. Here's my card, I do hope you accept, you won't be disappointed, bye for now.'