Chance Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trudy wanted to go but realistically could she? There were the boys and Robert and her job. She held the card and tapped it against her other hand then tucked it into her purse, she would figure out a way and she may go alone, if Robert approved.

When Trudy finally arrived in the suite with Robert and Evan, it was threesome sex until almost dawn and many screaming orgasms. When she lay down to sleep thoughts of Elaine and a week-long orgy on the Mediterranean were still very active in her mind.

They slept in and at brunch in the hotel there was another surprise waiting for Trudy, 'There's someone I'd like you to meet,' Evan said and nodded towards a nearby table. A handsome black man rose and came over. 'I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine, this is Glenn.' For a second Trudy was taken aback and lost for words but then she smiled and shook the man's hand as did Robert. Evan added, 'He knows about us and he knows that you are attracted to some black men and he hopes he is one of them.'

Trudy blushed, looked at her husband who smiled a smile that told her he knew all about this then said, 'Yes, he certainly is one of those men.'

Evan looked at his watch, 'We have a special arrangement with the hotel and have the suite for another three hours so, shall we adjourn and take advantage of that?'

In the hotel suite Trudy went to the washroom to prepare, Glenn removed his clothes and got on the bed, his cock was already semi-erect and lying thick and long against his stomach. Robert moved two chairs from the dining area table and placed them side by side for himself and Evan. Robert liked a front row seat to watch his wife being fucked and he was sure Evan would also, especially for her first black man. He looked at Glenn's big, black dick and couldn't wait to see it in Trudy's mouth and married, white cunt.

Trudy emerged from the bathroom naked and smiled when she saw Glenn on the bed. 'Oh my, that is nice, show me, lift it up and stroke it,' she said. Glenn held his now fully hardened cock at the base and displayed it for the slutty wife who put her little finger of one hand in the corner of her mouth, like a child looking at a pile of candy and played with her tits and pussy with the other hand as she stared lovingly at the beautiful black cock.

'Oh yes, stroke it, let me see you stroke it.'

She lay beside him and as they kissed she took hold of his cock. Robert watched intently as his wife sucked her first black cock. After they enjoyed a sixty-nine, he crawled upon the bed to within two feet of Trudy's pussy and looked with obscene delight as Glenn's big cock stretched open her pussy lips and sank into her. He thought how naive he had been to believe his wife's cunt was his exclusive domain, she was too fucking horny for that, liked cock way too much. Those days were long gone, friends had fucked her, acquaintances had fucked her and now a black guy had fucked her. Robert knew it wouldn't be the last, she would certainly partake of black cock on their trip to the Dominican, the genie was out of the bottle and it was black and stiff. He wondered what lay ahead, how many men, how many cocks, his wife couldn't say no to being fucked and he couldn't say no to watching her being fucked. Since meeting the zookeeper their sex lives had become much more interesting and Robert wondered what other horny pleasures awaited them in the future. Trudy spread her legs wide and Glenn held them way back over his arms and fucked the daylights out of the slut, white wife. She moaned, whimpered and cried out non-stop and screamed, 'Yes, yes, oh yes, yes, yes,' whenever an orgasm reverberated through her.

Glenn turned Trudy onto her hands and knees and fucked her from behind while mauling and spanking her ass. Men liked to spank her, she thought, all the men who had fucked her had spanked her at some point, she had a gorgeous bottom and enjoyed it being playfully spanked but it still fascinated her that men had the urge to do it. She had the kind of body men loved to look at naked or fully clothed and when they looked they thought of only one thing and that was fucking her. She liked the way Evan spanked her the most. He would take her across his lap and fondle her pussy and clit after every few spanks and she had to count each spank and thank him by saying for example, 'Seven, thank you, Sir.' If she failed to keep the count or made any other error the spanking would begin all over again and she never knew how many spanks she was going to receive. There were times when she made a mistake on purpose just to prolong the erotic play.

She liked the control she had when she rode on top of a man and she now climbed on top of Glenn and steered his cock into her pussy. Robert watched with rapt attention as his wife's pussy stretched around Glenn's thick, black cock and slid up and down on. He saw the cock begin to gleam as it gathered pussy juice on its journey into Trudy's cunt and she started to move quicker. Glenn thrust upwards and when Trudy cried out and stream after stream of thick, white cum flowed from her pussy and down his cock and onto his balls. Trudy moved quickly off Glenn's cock and began to lick up the creamy mass of semen. The move placed her bottom right in Robert's face and he turned over and lay on the bed. He gazed up at his naughty wife's gaping, cum-soaked cunt and pulled her onto his mouth, eager to taste her after being fucked by a black guy.

After the zoo event Trudy continued to enjoy frequent sex with Evan and Glenn. They were regular visitors to her home and she would travel, occasionally without Robert, to their homes to receive the fucking she now craved evermore frequently. She was still being fucked by her old boyfriend, Jeff Bingley about once a week and would come home to have her cum-filled pussy eaten and fucked by her husband and sometimes, Evan and Glenn also.

'I have a girlfriend and her name is Inga!' It surprised Robert and Trudy to hear Evan's announcement, he seemed too much of a free spirit. 'We've been going out for a few months and it's serious. She knows about us and it excites her and she wants to meet you.'

'Well, we'd like to meet her,' Robert replied immediately with a huge smile.

'I bet you would,' Trudy said. 'Men! Always thinking of pussy.'

'This coming from a woman who has four different cocks fucking her!'

Evan and even Trudy laughed at Robert's comment. 'I'm sure there'll be enough cocks and pussies for everyone,' Evan said, 'let me know when you are free and you can come over to my place and meet her. She went out with Glenn for over a year, their sex was great but there wasn't much else to keep them together. They split amicably but still met occasionally for sex and we've had a few foursomes with Glenn and his new girlfriend.'

A couple of weeks later Trudy's parents were having the boys for a sleepover allowing Robert and Trudy to have a sleepover at Evan's home. Unfortunately Glenn's girlfriend was out of town and he came alone. Inga was a very attractive, lithe blonde typical of her Norse heritage and Robert was immediately drawn to her. The atmosphere was relaxed as they sat and chatted but sexual undertones were never very far off. Trudy wore a short skirt and intentionally gave Evan and Glenn teasing glimpses of her thighs and skimpy thong and when she saw the bulges in their crotches they exchanged subtle smirks. She knew she would be well-fucked tonight by those two cocks while Robert would be occupied with Inga, it made her pussy wet.

Robert inched closer to Inga on the sofa and she didn't resist when he placed a hand above her knee. Her skirt was also short and had rode up a lot and provided an easy path for him to find her pussy which he found had no panties or thong covering it. They kissed and he felt her hand on his erection. This triggered more activity and Glenn and Trudy were also kissing and fondling one another when Evan returned from the kitchen. 'Let's slow down,' he said, 'I've got a video we should watch. Not only is it horny but I think it's something we should arrange to do but I suggest we get rid of some of our clothes first.' The men got naked and the ladies were down to stockings and heels. Trudy sat between Evan and Glenn and Inga sat with Robert.

Evan pressed the remote and the big screen TV came to life. The scene was a hotel room and two women dressed in black spike heels, stockings and garter belts were on a bed with a black man. One sucked his cock while the other caressed his chest. Over the course of the next hour the women were fucked by the two black men while their husbands watched and participated by spanking their asses and pussies with a crop. The women also fucked one another with a strap-on. It was a very horny video that aroused everyone.

As the video played, Inga was kneeling on the sofa sucking Robert's cock still able to watch the screen while he fondled her ass and fingered her pussy. Trudy was sitting on Glenn's cock facing outward, Evan stood on the coffee table so Trudy could suck his cock as all three could watch the video. The desire to eat Inga overcame Robert and at his request she sat on the sofa. He knelt on the floor in front of her, pulled her forward and spread her legs back. He stared at her pussy, open and swollen from his fingering and sexual arousal. Her very erect clit was large and certainly erotic but what he found most horny was the v-shaped wedge of pure blonde pubic hair, it was thick but perfectly trimmed. He had never seen a natural blonde's cunt hair before and he ran his fingers through the silky patch then his tongue before moving on to her clit and wet vagina. He mounted her and as he thumped into her hot pussy he found it to be deliciously snug. He didn't need to watch the video, he was already fully aroused by Inga and he could hear the cries and moans of the women being fucked in the video. Inga held Robert's ass, keeping him tight against her body as she climaxed then released him to pump her hard until he too climaxed. Trudy had been tag-teamed by Glenn and Evan and both ejaculated inside her. The video certainly caused a very intense hour or so of group sex that left all very satisfied.

'I'd like to watch that video again,' Trudy said to Evan, 'where can I find it?'

'It's on xhamster, type in, "MATURE BLONDES FOURSOME" and it should come up,' he replied.

Later, as they relaxed in the living room with a glass of wine Glenn said, 'Has anyone heard of Zingerz?.

'What is Zingerz?' asked Trudy.

'It's an adult club, a sex club if you will, it's spelled z-i-n-g-e-r-z, we should go sometime.'

'Oh, I don't know about that,' Trudy said, looking concerned.

'You don't have to have sex. Sure, some folks go there to have sex with others and there are lots of amenities to help you have a great time but many more go for a kind of foreplay. You can dress erotically and chat openly with others about sex in a sexually-charged atmosphere. Kiss and fondle others if the mood is right with no obligation to go further. It's just sexy fun with other sexy people in a heightened erotic environment. If you like being a voyeur you can certainly watch others having sex but you do not have to indulge yourself.'

'Umm, that's different, I thought you just went to those places to have sex with strangers. I'd like to be in a sexy environment like that. Maybe fondle and be fondled and watch people having sex as a type of foreplay like you said and do more if the conditions are right. What do you think?' Trudy asked Robert.

I think it would be fun,' Robert said.

'Okay, let's arrange to go to... what's the name again, Glenn?'

'Zingerz!'

'Yes, Zingerz, let's go!'

It wasn't until a month later that a visit to the club could align with everyone's schedule and they met at Evan's home since it was on the way. Glenn wasn't going but had informed some friends who would be there to look out for a group of four first-timers. Inga and Trudy went upstairs to put on outfits bought especially for this evening and when they returned both looked fabulously sexy and proudly announced neither were wearing a bra or panties underneath their erotic dresses. Trudy wore black and Inga electric blue and they were stunning.

Zingerz was buzzing when the foursome arrived. Inga and Trudy received many admiring looks after their coats were checked in and their outfits were revealed. The men went to the bar for drinks and when they returned the ladies were chatting to a group of people. It was light-hearted, sexy chatter with everyone sizing everyone else up no doubt for potential sex partners. Trudy thought she wouldn't say no to any of these good-looking men. They mingled with other people for about half an hour and were having a really sexy time. It was as Glenn had said, the environment was very arousing and it wouldn't have taken Trudy a lot of coaxing to have sex. She mentioned this to Inga and she felt the same way but both ladies managed to restrain themselves for the time being.

'Are you Glenn's friends?' a voice asked from the edge of the group.

'Yeah, that's us,' Evan replied.

They introduced themselves as Wayne and Ryan, Trudy felt her pussy tingle when she eyed the two black men. They were handsome and she was very much attracted to them. 'Why don't we grab a booth,' Wayne suggested, 'they are big enough for the six of us, nice and cozy?' Trudy seated herself between Wayne and Ryan on one side and Inga sat between Robert and Evan on the other. The conversation was sprinkled with sexual banter and it wasn't long before Trudy felt a hand on her left knee. She did nothing to stop it as it inched up her thigh nor when another hand caressed her right knee and also began moving upwards. She opened her legs as far as her dress would allow and was pleased it provided ample access to her naked pussy. Fingers of both men worked their way into her vagina and teased her clit in a coordinated dance that got her very hot. Trudy placed her hands on the men's crotches and discovered both cocks were already out, hard and large. Her hands explored the two big dicks and their ball sacks as the fingers in her cunt made her wetter and hornier.

A large, heavyset black man approached the booth with a huge smile on his face and greeted Evan and Inga. 'Benny, long time, no see,' Evan said, shaking the big man's hand.

'It sure has been, my man and how are you, Darlin'?' he said while hugging Inga.

'A lot better for seeing you, I've missed you and you know what,' she replied.

'Right back at you, Darlin'.'

Inga informed the rest of the booth that she and Benny had some history and had arranged to meet him at the club tonight and was going to go to a playroom with him.

'Public or private playroom, Darlin'?'

'Oh, public! I want people to watch you fucking me with your big, black nightstick.'

'I think I'd like to watch that,' said Robert.

That sentiment was echoed by Evan who added, 'Watching Inga with Benny is something not to be missed and I'm sure we can find ways to help her enjoy it although Benny has enough black dick for a half dozen women.'

'You've got that right, my good friend, now let's go Darlin', you sure are looking sexy tonight and I want some of that sweet blonde pussy.'

Trudy was surprised, not that Inga was going to be fucked by a black man but that the man was so large. She had never considered a huge man such as Benny, he reminded her of one of those American Football players. Robert had wanted to watch her with a black guy early in their marriage but they'd been unable to find anyone but she was unsure she would ever consider anyone of Benny's size... but now, after hearing Evan's comment that Benny had enough dick for a half dozen women... she may have to reconsider. Glenn's cock was as big as Jeff's as were the two in her hands at the moment so Benny's must be a monster.

A small crowd had gathered at the public playroom windows when Trudy, Wayne and Ryan arrived to watch the action. Inga was in a 69 with Evan, Robert was kneeling in front of her as she alternately sucked both cocks. Benny was slamming into her from behind with long, forceful thrusts. Her moans and screams could be heard clearly through the large, ceiling to floor windows and her facial expressions told all those watching she was in a sexual paradise. Benny pulled out of Inga's pussy and displayed his cock to the audience. It glistened with Inga's cunt juice and demonstrated how wet she was. Trudy was shocked at the size, over a foot long and very thick and even being fully erect it still couldn't rise over horizontal due to its weight. Trudy suddenly became very interested in Benny! 'Fuck, he must must be splitting her in two with that huge dick,' someone in the crowd said and Trudy thought, yes, and I like to be split by it, just like Inga..

'Whatever he's doing she's fucking loving it,' another replied as Inga panted for air and gasped out loud as Benny pushed his huge cock back inside her.

Trudy stood between Wayne and Ryan and continued to play with their large erections while watching Inga being fucked. Trudy's revealing dress made for easy access to her tits, ass and pussy and she had arrived just in time to see her husband pull his cock out of Inga's mouth and spray cum all over her face. He rubbed his cock all through it then put it back into her open mouth and resumed fucking her face while all the time Benny was using all of his considerable weight to pound into her well-drilled, ravaged pussy.

Robert moved to watch Benny's cock at work while Inga now concentrated on Evan's cock. Her mouth worked rapidly on it until he bucked his hips upwards and ejaculated down her throat. She couldn't swallow all of it and some flooded out and spilled over his cock and balls.

Benny withdrew and again the audience was treated to the sight of his massive, glistening, throbbing phallus which now appeared even longer and thicker. Some wondered how the pretty, blonde's pussy could take such a pounding but it had and she was now begging him to put his cock back in and give her more. Benny intended to give her a lot more but not on the floor mat. Beside the thick mat there was a raised, padded area and Benny picked up Inga and placed her on it, his further ravishing of her overused cunt would take place there. He laid her on the bed with her feet towards the audience and spread her legs wide, giving the voyeurs a horny view of her once tight but now gaping wide pussy and the neat mound of blonde pubes was now a messy mass soaked with saliva, pre-cum and cunt juice. Benny fingered her then shook his huge cock while looking at his audience and pointing to Inga's pussy. There were cheers and shouts of, 'Fuck her, man!' and, 'Give it to her!' They were eager to see her being pounded by Benny's gigantic black cock once again and they didn't have long to wait.

Trudy had lost count of the orgasms she'd had since sitting between Wayne and Ryan. The cocks in her hands were harder than ever and she knew they must be very close to ejaculating. 'Let's go,' she said and quickly led the men to the locker rooms. They came into the playroom from the controlled locker entrance on the opposite side of the viewing windows, it was the only access to the playroom. The Club rules dictate that men must enter the playroom with a towel wrapped around their middle. Ladies must also wear a towel if they are naked but can also wear lingerie and other erotic clothing. Wayne and Ryan had towels wrapped around their waists and it was obvious they were still very erect. Trudy also wore a towel since she wasn't wearing lingerie and they took a spot on the floor mat beside Inga and Benny and removed their towels.

Trudy looked over to the bed. Benny was holding Inga's legs high and she was holding on tight to the edge of the raised area as he thrust hard causing the section to shake and causing Inga to cry out, 'Ooh,' loudly each time.