Chance encounter

Story Info
A chance encounter.
2.3k words
4.56
3.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boiled
Boiled
11 Followers

Jack got up early as he had done one hundred times before so that he could water his garden early in the morning before going to work. He has always watered in his dressing gown which is a short black t-shirt material cheap one with grey fringe. He received the dressing gown five years earlier for his thirtieth birthday and it is now worn and a little tattered but so indifferent to how it looks Jack is naked underneath and the dressing gown is almost never tied at the front. The summer had been hot and long and so having spent forty minutes watering the various beds and pots Jack was hot and sweaty and so sat on the faux rattan garden seating and removed his dressing gown completely.

Sitting admiring the garden Jack noticed some bind weed growing up around the fence mounted solar panel for a set of twinkling plastic bee garden lights. The sun is hot on his back but his skin is used to the rays as he often takes the opportunity to wander his garden naked when the rest of the house is asleep; he has done so since his first nude foray on World naked gardening day that he came across during lockdown in 2020. He thought it particularly apt that he get out in the garden today naked as it was July 14th International nude day and he needed no better excuse than that.

Jack always had to be aware of the seldom used public footpath that comes up across the field at the rear of his home just in case an early morning dog walker happened to pass and he tried to be sure no one was coming down the single track lane to the front of the country cottage where anyone looking over the gates would get an eye full of him naked in the early morning.

So having watered the plants that hot June morning he stripped off his black and grey dressing gown and in the relative safety of his back garden he began weeding and organising some of the pots before they fell into the full glare of the morning sun. So preoccupied was he with his attempt to untangle bind weed from a sculpted holly bush that he didn't notice the lady crossing the field on the public footpath between the now 3 foot tall stems of the wheat crop the farmer had planted in the previous October.

The lady, Helena, was a good ten years senior to the unaware gardener, had short cropped white hair parted on the right with a flicked fringe. Clearly an attractive lady who had looked after herself whilst working, probably outdoors, by the look of her comfortably tanned skin she was fit and what one might describe as slight. She wore a mustard yellow ribbed vest top, a long flowing Bo-Ho chic maxi skirt with some sort of floral explosion detailing that scuffed over her walking shoes as she made her way across the field.

Jack would have heard her on any other day as his senses were always heightened when wandering naked in the garden fearful of being discovered and 'caught out'; but the lady approaching was not like the others he had hidden from behind chairs, benches and tables in the past. She was walking the same path and wasn't intending to be stealthy in any way but she had no dog! Dog walkers in long grass crops are always calling the inquisitive hounds back to the path through the crop, or talking with fellow walkers if they are not alone, there can be the chinking of the metal dog leads or indeed the excited barking of the dogs themselves as they have their early morning constitutional.

Not today however. Helena had come to the gate into the field and even at almost 200 metres could see the man working diligently at the garden pots and the larger bordering holly bush. He was in his late 30's to early 40's as best she could tell. He was no Adonis but he was broad shouldered about six feet tall and in reasonable condition. It was obvious he spent time outside naked as he had no visible tan lines other than those where his feet went into a ragged pair of desert boots. His strong legs were the hairiest part of his body she noted, with his head shaved short as was his beard, his chest was lightly dappled with hair and his groin, over which her eyes hovered as he worked on oblivious to her gaze, was clearly well groomed. A rectangle of hair sat in the middle of his pubis with the rest of the area shaved clean, clearly a man who spent time on 'total appearance'.

Helena didn't know where to look? As he was directly in front of her as she crossed the field and a little higher elevation than she as the garden was set above the field she had nothing else to look at, to study. Unsurprisingly, as she got nearer, she looked more closely at his form, pleasing as it was to her. Then her gaze honed in on his circumcised penis which she noted had a pronounced helmet with an exceptional flared ridge that certainly 'intrigued' her. Indeed since her husband had sadly passed merely 18 months earlier from a horrid and rapid cancer this was the first naked man she'd seen in quite a while in fact as she thought about it with the exception of her late husband it was the first new cock she'd seen in the flesh in over thirty years. She surprised herself with this thought as it came unbidden to her mind. She wasn't one for such language usually but there it was staring her in the face, cock, a new cock and by the look of that satisfying ridge it would do wonders tickling her g-spot. She blushed slightly catching herself beginning to fantasise about some poor man trying to get a spot of gardening done early morning on another stifling summers day.

At this moment as she stood gazing over the three bar fence at her early morning treat, a memory she expected she'd be revisiting in the bath she was planning to have on her return home, he turned and saw his impromptu audience,

Immediately flustered he panicked but there was literally nowhere to hide, he was exposed and as far as he knew a few hours away from a call from a police officer for indecent exposure near a public footpath! Immediately sick to his stomach his mind raced through possible excuses, for the lady looking directly at him, for his wife asleep in the house 50 metres away, for the officials that would come to chastise him, the looks and laughs that would be directed his way at work when word got out; he was fucked.

It was then that he noticed she didn't panic, she didn't look away, she just smiled and allowed her gaze to rest upon his body. A moment passed that seemed to the pair like an hour, but the longer they stood frozen in this strangely erotic moment the harder it was to break away. What could either say, voyeur or exhibitionist? Almost without realising it the man began to become visibly aroused a small degree of swelling in his cock with the helmet edge becoming even more flared almost reminiscent of a cobra's collar as the snake begins to prepare to strike. A small amount of pre-cum began to seep from the head of his penis and formed a sticky bridge between his upper left thigh and it's tip. The sun glinting off the secretion on his thigh caught her attention as she looked at the metamorphosis the twitching, swelling cock was beginning to go through.

In a moment of reckless abandon she held out her hand over the fence without saying a word. He stepped forward but the garden being built up slightly above the arable field that surrounded it on three sides, found the 'silent' lady watching him was only just higher than being face to face with his rapidly developing erection. She could see his racing heartbeat forcing the now almost fully erect penis to bob up and down as the blood pumped straining to force some sort of contact with this total stranger. She put one finger on his thigh and scooped up the snail trail of pre-cum up his thigh then up the shining, straining shaft to the weeping head of his throbbing penis. She looked at her finger unsure what she was doing, but feeling an electric surge of erotic longing prickling her senses, she put the finger in her mouth and sucked.

Stunned into disbelief he just stared at this beautiful stranger that had caught him naked in his garden and was now licking his juice from her right forefinger. She seemed to almost be in a trance of her own looking, as she was, surprised by her own actions. Nonetheless her left hand reached over and pulled him forward by his cock and in one swift, certain and insane moment she took it deep into her mouth. She sucked, licked and squeezed the flared head of the stranger's penis tasting the salty yet somehow slightly sweet pre-ejaculate now freely seeping from the head. All the while she became more aware of the sensitivity of her clitoris, hitherto largely ignored by her, but now engorged itself desperate for attention. Helena almost jumped in surprise as her right hand fell from her face where it had only just delivered her first taste of the object of her desire and swept straight down inside the elasticated waistband of the floral skirt and into her white cotton underwear to frantically start massaging desperately in tiny circles of desire.

The feeling of this warm mouth warmly embracing the head and shaft of his penis meant it was all Jack could do to not immediately ejaculate into the stranger's willing mouth. It was like nothing he had ever experienced before. The erotic charge that came from this silent, powerful, desperate meeting of two complete strangers was like an out of body experience. The desperation of the sucking became more frenzied and her left hand, that had slipped to cup his balls, moved a little further back and suddenly it's middle finger curved up and around poking in and out of his tight anus a finger tip or so at first but soon the whole finger was safely nestled deep into Jack. He found himself unable to resist pushing down slightly to get further penetration from the flicking, probing finger, knowing it couldn't be much longer before he was spent.

Feeling the unbelievable flaring of the penis' head expand even more she knew he was about to cum but not without her she wouldn't allow that. She had her right hand moving extra fast in her wet underwear the pad of her lowest finger digit rubbing her clitoris as the rest of her fingers delved deep into her wet pussy. Her hips started to thrust forward as her climax began and as she brought herself to the very edge of an explosive orgasm the cock jerked in her mouth. Hot semen flooded her throat explosive spurt after explosive spurt. She was coming, thighs trembling as she leant against the lichen covered wooden fence. Powerful waves of pleasure rippled through her body as the orgasm built to a tremendous crescendo almost bringing her to tears.

He looked down as her breasts were being bruised against the wooden fence bar, one puffy light pink nipple firmly erect and peeping out of the top of her ribbed vest top. But he couldn't look anymore as he came with an explosive force he didn't think he'd ever experienced before. It was as though she was sucking the very life from him with her lips clenched tightly around his now fabulously sensitive cock. The orgasm had been so strong he sank to his knees unable to stay upright suddenly feeling powerfully satisfied in a way he'd never known.

They opened their eyes after a minute of so, Jack suddenly aware once again of his nakedness and the fact that anyone might come by and find this most pornographic of scenes. Aware also that his wife would only need to come to the bedroom window to have had a front row seat to this alfresco sex show. Helena hadn't felt as satisfied or horrified in her life. What had happened? She'd done nothing wrong she supposed but the guilt of this open air act of lust made her feel guilty.

They said nothing as this seemed to have been a safe way to preserve the anonymity of the situation. He got up from his knees and then began to make his way up towards the house and more importantly his dressing gown. She righted her clothing, brushed the green lichen from her top flicking her still erect nipples as she did so and knowing she had more to enjoy when she reached the safety of her own home. Her underwear gusset was wet through and a little uncomfortable but she rearranged it as best she could. Not unlike her mystery man she was a little unsteady on her feet at first, especially with the uneven ground of the field but as she walked on she felt a positive, powerful new feeling rising inside, one she'd not known was missing from her life until just fifteen minutes earlier when she'd come across a stranger minding his own business gardening, naked.

They both got home and cleaned themselves up a little startled at what had occurred but over the course of the next two days a silent walker made her way around the fields near her house in the early morning and a hot and bothered gardener could often be found gardening naked if you knew where to look?

Boiled
Boiled
11 Followers