Chance Meetings

Story Info
Camping fun.
977 words
3.97
2.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All personnel referenced in this story are over 21 and any resemblance to a person known is purely fictional. Please enjoy reading this posting, I am a amateur with a crazy good imagination.

Leadership

There was a family of four that had a boy and a girl, the parents shared the duties of scouting and scout leaders but somehow the mom ended up working with the son and the father with the daughter. We will call them Carrie and Jack and they had been married for about 12 years and had ups and downs for many months and they seemed to repeat every month. The sex life was gone, and they always seemed to be at ends with each other.

One week the mom, Carrie took her son on a campout and she was glad because it gave her a chance to get away and just relax. Carrie was not the only leader there but there was only one other female and several males. Carrie was not looking for anything outside the marriage, but she was really tired of the fighting.

Carrie and the troop went on a hike and covered several merit badges and when they returned it was time to get dinner started so she helped supervise as the kids cooked and got everything set up to serve the meal. The other leaders were all present now and then finished diner and sang some song at the campfire and then they turned in.

Carrie went to take a shower and had her music on and didn't hear Sally walked into the area so when she turned to see Sally naked next to her she was embarrassed and shocked, but commented that she was sorry for scaring her. Both the woman laughed at the situation and just chatted a bit. Sally commented about how good she look after two kids and Carrie smiled and said she ran a lot to kill time and stay in shape.

Sally and Carrie dressed and went to their tents and then the next day took the kids home with just a simple smile and wave. Over the next several weeks they talked at the meeting but that was it. One day Sally called Carrie to see if she could pick up her son for the meeting that night because she was having car trouble. Carrie did and then returned him home. Sally invited Carrie in so the kids to play a little video games and they could talk. Carrie did and they conversation was all general subjects, but Sally was close and Carrie really enjoyed the vibe she was getting from Sally but was scared also.

Carrie could not get the feeling and the thoughts she was having out of her mind and called Sally to arrange a meeting so they could talk. When they met Carrie was uneasy, but Sally was very relaxed. Carrie fumbled her words and finally Sally ask her if she had ever been with a woman and Carrie explain her encounter in the barracks before she was married. Carrie said it was fun, but she enjoyed men. Sally laughed and said so do I but being with a woman was fun and normally had no attachments.

Sally invited Carrie to her house and she accepted. Carrie was still not sure but as soon as they entered the front door Sally turned and placed a warm deep kiss on Carrie and to her surprise she responded in kind and had a tingling feeling through her body. Sally slowly removed her cloths and then turned to Carrie and slowly removed piece by piece while covering her in kisses and nibbling on her shoulders, ear, and of course her breasts. Carrie was intoxicated with the feelings going on in her body and she had lost interest in sex but her clit and vaginal area was stirring more than she has in a long time.

Sally stopped at Carrie's pussy and took in the aroma and was intoxicated driving in taste Carrie and explore her newly found pussy. Sally pushed Carrie onto the couch and spread her legs as wide as possible and dove in kissing, licking and sucking her to a highly charged orgasm. Carrie was more than willing to return the favor and pushed Sally onto the carpeted floor and began exploring her body. She commented about her muscles and toned stomach, Sally smiled and said if you like that you will love the muscles in my pussy. Both women laughed.

Carrie worked hard at making Sally as happy and she was and she succeeded, as Carrie inserted 2 fingers in her pussy, Sally tightened her muscles trapping her fingers inside. Carrie laughed and Sally excused herself leaving Carrie naked on the floor. Sally returned with several toys and a strap-on dildo. Sally played with Carrie using small toys both in her pussy and her ass.

Carrie had never done anal but just the vibrating from the toy was driving her crazy. Sally put on the strap-on and proceeded to fuck Carrie to a powerful orgasm, Sally pulled out and rolled Carrie over inserting the dildo in her ass and without much complaining or resistance fucked Carrie long and hard. Carrie switched placed and as she was fucking Sally she lost herself watching her breasts bounce. Carrie stopped and ask Sally if just the movement of the breasts were as much a turn on as it was for her, Sally smiled pulling Carrie deep in her pussy saying yes.

The woman played together for several hours and then kissed and Carrie left to pick up the kids with a warm satisfied feeling both in her pussy and her ass almost running a stop sign being lost in thought. Carrie was not interested in sex with Jack but told herself she would repeat the action with Sally anytime.