Chance to Adjust Sexually

Story Info
Female considers bi-sex balance.
2.8k words
4
3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Attractive brunette medical student Avon Priest lifted up from Celia Young's wet and still pulsating hairy pussy and wiped her dripping lips on a thoughtfully placed face towel.

With her panting subsiding, Celia stroked the arm of her older lover and said softly, "Now don't get mad but Evan (her brother) asked did I think you would agree to partner his new friend Donald to the medical school's annual ball. I said of course, tell him it's a date."

"What," exploded Avon, her face turning blue mottled with purple. "You bitch. You of all people know that I don't associate socially with the idiotic sub-species of humans."

Celia, a 4th year medical school student, smiled tolerantly. She and Celia were currently studying urology as part of their chosen deeper area of study during elective clinical rotation. She had expected a heated reaction and thus was ready to handle it.

Avon had thrown herself into medical studies as a late-entry student after her long-time boyfriend had joined the Army against her strong wishes and then, after prolong training, he'd been drafted for service in the Middle East. That resulted in Avon dumping him and deciding on a change of intended career.

"Don't worry darling. I told Evan to tell Donald that you were gay."

"And what did he think Donald-fucking-Duck will say to that?"

"Calm down, Avon. You'll be in good hands. Donald is a drop-out divinity student and is in his third-year of doing law."

"Ah, he's older than me?"

"Actually, he's also twenty-six. According to Evan, your date shares two of your passions; he's a Vegan and is dedicated to person fitness."

"Well meddling Celia, that's interesting but my answer is no way."

"Darling, my doctor mum has told me some interesting things about the advantages of gay women maintaining a better balance in life by occasionally having a bi-sexual experience. You have slightly experienced this. Remember how you felt 'uplifted', as you called it, after experiencing total abandonment in a drunken orgy with Evan after Merle and I left you two alone."

"Oh yeah, but remember that Evan does have some feminine characteristics."

"I don't recall you mentioning that when you were gushing details of your sordid night with him."

"Perhaps you are right about that euphoric one-off experience. Please relate in detail your mother's comments about adding a touch of bi-sex to our life which, no doubt, you now are on the eve of dipping a toe into the world of semen again."

"Oh darling, how graphically disgustingly skilled you are at describing some adult situations."

* * *

Avon steely-eyed the approaching failed divinity student, who was now up to his elbows in law studies and probably about to ditch that to attempt gaining a degree in, err, Dietary Science.

He looked yummy, the type mothers hoped their daughters would marry and the long nose indicated a... well yes. Pity about possible limited brain power.

"Avon?" he boggled outside the designated meeting place, Alice's Coffee House. "Omigod."

"Ah, I'm not you type, huh.? Then I'm off."

"No stay. My mother would wet her pants in unrestrained delight should I arrive home with you."

Avon flushed in pleasure. She was already close to liking this bonehead with a predicted big dick. The one negative - being he was male - was offset by two positives: he was a handsome Vegan and looked athletic.

Her highly intelligent mother, a bored housewife who enterprisingly was studying on-line for her next university degree during weekday mornings and usually entertained a 'gentleman' caller during most weekday afternoons, would have been horrified by her daughter's blunt greeting: "Yes, I'm Avon Priest. Tell me, do you have a long, fat penis?"

The poor guy half-turned as if preparing to bolt but halted, semi-paralysed, when the young woman practised at unsettling most males, cried authoritatively, "Answer me!"

"I-I believe so. I-I've never had c-complaints."

Avon trusted he meant from females and said sweetly, "I apologise for my bluntness, Donald but the answer was important to me. Please come in here for coffee and a snack, my treat."

'I-I was brought up conservatively and therefore are n-not used to such female b-b-b..."

"Bluntness?"

"Exactly. After you, Avon," he said, indicating the obvious entrance.

"Wow, Avon, you've got my blood flowing hot already but I understand you are n-not available carnally?"

"Whoever told you that is a liar," she replied, as she had a something in mind for this courteous guy.

Avon swung her hips as she entered the coffee house, giving trailing Donald who expectedly would be eyeing her butt, something to really focus on.

"What's your surname?"

"Why?" he said, indicating to Avon that he'd lost his stammer.

"If you intend rotating your half-erect penis against my groin after Friday night's ball, I'll need to know your surname when introducing you to my friends."

"You didn't speak precisely and say girlfriends."

"How perceptive of you, Donald Who?"

"It's Armstrong."

"What is?"

"My surname."

"Thank you. And I suppose you couldn't attract a ball partner yourself because every female you approached was already taken or was aware you were and ex-divinity student?"

He laughed and said, "How acutely perceptive of you Miss Priest. Fancy me going to the ball with a Priest."

Avon, trying to score higher-rating points, laughed gaily and patted his arm and pulled him against her side.

He purred, "Omigod, I can't believe I'm going to the ball with a Princess."

Avon dampened her panties in total shock.

Two evenings later they drove to the beach in Donald's ancient and battered Jeep CJ-5 Renegade to watch the sunset while eating hamburgers.

In disappearing twilight, Avon asked, "Aren't you going to feel me up? All we've done so far is to flick tongues."

"I-I understood you were gay."

"Did anyone tell you that I wasn't bi-sexual?"

"No."

"Well then ..."

Avon was kissed wetly.

"Donald, I'm no paper doll," she said instructionally, pulling one of his hands on to a breast, assuming he'd progress from there. But all she felt was slight finger twitching.

"Pull out a tit and lick it as if it's the best thing since sliced bread. I won't berate you if you slobber."

Minor success at last from Donald-no-fuck-Armstrong. But he'd keep. She'd have to rein back a bit otherwise he'd think of her as being too promiscuous as he'd said he came from a conservative family.

* * *

On the evening of the med school's annual ball for its teaching personal, senior admin folk and students with partners from wherever, Avon went to Donald's home by taxi because his mother Amelia wished to meet her dressed for the ball.

Avon's mother Peta had been astonished at her daughter's long preparation for the event. When Avon emerged in her emerald gown that had been kept under wraps, her hair raised in an adorable creation and with Avon unusually in full make-up, she gurled, "Omigod, you look like a top-shelf normal sexually-oriented young woman."

"Thanks mum," Avon giggled and giggled even louder when her father Michael, a conservative structural engineer gasped, "Holy fuck, is this our daughter?"

Avon's reception at Donald's home was even more momentous.

Donald, looking yummy in a tuxedo, raced to answer the front door bell and greeted his ball partner with a loud, "Holy shit," alarming his parents sitting straight-back on one of the lounge sofas.

Avon told him to make do with a just a hug to avoid marring her carefully done make-up.

"Expect an over-reaction from my mother," Donald whispered.

They halted at the lounge entrance, Donald with a hand around his partner's trim waist.

"Mum, dad this is..."

"Omigod, omigod," gushed Mrs Armstrong. "You've stumbled across an angelic beauty. I simply cannot believe it. This is the supreme moment that I often dreamed of being overwhelmed by you bringing home an incredible female."

She burst into tears, eyeing Avon adoringly.

Although caught slightly left-footed, Avon said, "Good evening Mr and Mrs Armstrong. I'm Avon Priest, a medical student who is just a casual friend of Donald's."

Amelia wailed "Only a casual friend" and choked.

Thumping her on the back, Archie said, "Don't mind Amelia, Avon. She's an avid reader of trashy romance paperbacks and hopelessly believes secretly that the world would be a better place if all adult women were nurses and everyone acted romantically"

"Wow," said Avon, impressed.

She said, "Perhaps it would calm Mrs Armstrong if I confess that actually I'm gay."

"Omigod," Mrs Armstrong wailed, falling on to her stomach on the floor, drumming her feet, and wailing repeatedly "Oh god, the devil has entered this house."

"I think you two should leave," Mr Armstrong said kindly. "I'll have to sedate her with brandy."

The smiling although concerned young couple departed.

Waiting outside for the arrival of a taxi, Donald said, "I did pre-warn you."

"Yes, I'm okay now. Omigod, that was a memorable reception. Perhaps I should repeat my training segments on bedside diplomacy in dealing with highly emotional or unstable people."

Chapter 2

At the ball, Donald and Avon were seated at a table of eight people, most of whom Avon knew and Donald knew a couple of them from his jogging, tennis and kayaking clubs. The conversations flowed as did the wine, beer and fruit juice, proving that those around their table were a sociable mob and they exchanged dancing partners at times.

As well, Avon had to fend off six boisterous guys and two almost drooling females who wanted to dance with her.

Donald was impressed by the attention Avon had received. His only approach (accepted) was to dance with fa middle-aged female lecturer who lived in his street and knew his mother.

During the evening, Avon introduce Donald on separate occasions to seven or eight of her female friends, describing most of them as her 'very close' friend. They all studied Donald closely and then, surprisingly he told Avon later, glancing at her enviously, "All those friends interfaced with you warmly and affectionally."

At the raucous conclusion of the event with the 'last dance' being repeated three more times, Avon and Donald waited in line for a taxi, Avon gave her family home address as their destination and explained to Donald that her mother was thrilled that she had a male as her date and probably will have laid out post-midnight supper for them.

"Mother is socially refined and her only proviso when I arrive home with anyone late at night is we behave moderately quietly if we end up in my bedroom. Should we do that, we'll have breakfast with them in the morning and they will act as if you have just arrived to our home, instead of being with me all night juicily doing you know what."

"D-doing what I know what? D-d-does that mean sleeping with y-y-y-you?"

"Yes Donald. I notice your infrequent stutter is back. I mean fucking and sleeping away what's left of the night."

"I-I'm embarrassed by this s-sudden dis-disclosure."

"Well, I'm not darling. If you leave yourself hanging, too embarrassed to fuck me, leave it to me to fuck you. I'm using this night to test my resolve to become regularly bi-sexual."

"Avon, the shock of me regularly dating you could really upset my mother. You must understand that she has spent much of my life teaching me to be a straight guy sexually, and not to associate with male and female gays."

"Why should she fuss around like that?"

Donald hesitated and then said, "You must understand that much to the dismay of my father, two years after my birth, my mother disclosed that her new sexual preference was turning her into a lesbian."

"Dad objected and mum told him he was free to have sex with other females, especially the sexy ones at his office but always must wear a condom. She said they should stay together for my benefit to avoid me being deprived of a mother and for them to encourage me to keep my sexual preference as a straight male."

"And are you straight?"

"Absolutely Avon. And if crossing the line merely a tiny bit is confined to having sex with bi-sexual you, then I'm happy to take that slight adjustment on board. I guess you are itching to suck dick?"

"Yes, a real hard one and regularly for starters as one recognises fake dicks are just that, fakes."

"That's exactly right young man," said the middle-aged taxi driver. "Fake dicks, fake pussies, fake hair pieces and fake tits all have limitations. She's asking you for the real thing and probably wants it used excessively, so take my advice, give it to her tonight and do nothing to disappoint either of you. I have seven kids, so I know what I'm talking about. Darling, jerk him off now, with my compliments. Remove his underpants to use to clean up."

Stopping outside her family home Avon whispered, "Give him a big tip for his useful advice and for driving immaculately."

"A big tip? Sorry, I'm not gay," Donald whispered while adding twenty bucks to the fare ready to hand over.

"Omigod, Donald, a joke of that calibre coming from you is hilarious," Avon said on the sidewalk, laughing drunkenly. She stood, swaying and cupped her breasts, pushing them up at him, her tongue curled over her top lip to lick it topside.

His eyes almost popped. "Crickey, you look almost as inviting as a prostitute working for money from the cream of VIPs.

Avon pretended she was flattered by that comment, telling herself she had to make allowances because she had met Asshole's over-powering parents.

Donald rang the doorbell that was answered by Avon's father.

"Good evening, Mr Priest. We had a wonderful time but Avon ran into some friends and they had a quick glass or two of wine as the evening wound-up and Avon is now practically asleep on her feet. She's really okay sir."

"Thank you, Donald, I'll support her now. It's a pity that she sometimes drinks a little excessively when she's really having fun. Thank you for partnering her this evening.

Two evenings later, Avon called Donald. You've not called me."

"Sorry, my mind was elsewhere. Mum and dad would like me to shift out of home as they have decided to sell it and buy a small luxury apartment."

"Ah, you've being tossed out of the nest, so to speak?"

"Mum said it's a great opportunity for me to gain my full independence."

"Look, Avon, are you at all interest in small apartment sharing with me? You've expressed your desire to move toward having sex with greater frequency with males and this could be your opportunity to go straight, and have sex with me exclusively."

"Ah, well, I don't know about that. This is a bit sudden."

"It's your call. In our favour, we've hit it off very well in the short time we've known each other and, truly, I'd adore you becoming the romantic link in my life, a very solid link."

"May I have 48 hours to think this through?"

"Yes, of course. It needs deep thinking. Meanwhile, I'll go around checking out new listings that appear to have many things going for them."

"Caution, Donald, you might be racing ahead too fast in your relocation planning."

"It's fine, I'll take my chances. I'm rather optimistic about us living together."

Three week later, Donald and Avon moved into their shared studio apartment in mid-city within easy biking distance for Donald to his law school and a ten-minute walk for Avon to her medical school.

Both of their parents agreed to give them an accommodation allowance under they graduated from their learning institutions.

"Thank god you're entering a relationship with a female," Archie Armstrong beamed. "I'm so happy about this that I'll give to $2000 toward adding finishing touches in your new home to suit your tastes."

Pita Priest said to Avon that she and her father were prepared to pay a generous amount for her to buy linen, kitchenware, wall hangings and additional furniture for her partly furnished home.

On Saturday, the rental started, the young couple had moved in by 7.30 a.m. and both mothers arrived at 10.30 to help with arrival of furniture and furnishing deliveries and their husbands arrived at noon'.

After delightful luncheon conviviality both lots of parents left at 2.00, Donald asked his girlfriend hopefully, "Sex?"

"Yes please, I'm hanging out for it and much later we should try that restaurant just across the street."

"Oh boy, what a great way to begin our fledging romance," smiled Donald, lustfully.

He pulled Avon on to the sofa and said, "We'll start here, then the dining room table and then we'll finish up on the bed, eh?"

Avon said very well, but if they because too exhausted to eat out, more food that their mothers had bought with them was in the fridge.

She cooed expansively, "Ah, this is life."

The End