All Comments on 'Chances - A Second Chance'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More please did he get a new man in his life they do everything I want to do they continue with his life is Michelle

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to short

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks I may come back to this, but busy writing a force fem story about a guy being forced t be a crime bosses wife after a drug deal ges wrong

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardalmost 2 years ago

Thanks so much for a story about a transition later in life. I've been thinking about it, but thought that maybe I was to old (too out of shape, not naturally pretty, etc.)

Maybe I just need to be me. Maybe it's time. Then again maybe it's not.

leeanna19leeanna19almost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Bio, you don't need to go all the way. If you are happy to appear female, go for it. For god's sake don't commit until you have tried it. Some do after the op and realise it's not for them. Go away to somewhere remote and live 24/7 for a few days.

I have a story that should be out any day now "Your My Wife Now" that is longer for the too short comment. This story was about a message ,not sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. Not too short. It told a story so It was as long as needed.

You rock Leeanna

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Hello again Leeanna.

I was delighted this morning to see another of your stories. Compared to what I have been reading lately it is quite short. But as it is my first read of the day, it made a nice entre way into today's fantasy land excursions which I hope to enjoy. I did notice a few little errors. Their small amount caused me to think that you have taken to mind a few of the comments I had made on previous stories from your collection. Thank you.

Your followers, ( myself included of course ) await the yet to come adventures of Michelle .

Write on Ms. Leeanna !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where's my young man to fall in love with Michele and let her to a ride, come on dude, my woman got sixty years without a good one, you need to show us how she take a good young one. I love the story btw.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...