Chandelier Girl

Story Info
Girl is suspended and displayed as human chandelier.
915 words
3.65
20.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Naomi, my darling chandelier girl. You are nervous I see. Shaking a little. Of course you are nervous. This is a new experience for you, and a big step up from what you have been submitting to in your training so far. But you want it don't you? Can you manage to nod for me in your, hood. Neck not too tight? Good girl. I can see your affirmation right there.

I'm so pleased. The bent arc of the steel spreader is not too severe. It's my most moderate one, but you are not a professional like the other models. You have done so well to accomplish that position. You are able to hold it?

Good girl. You have made progress. That flexibility training is paying off. Remember to focus on your breathing and use your safegesture if you feel you need it.

What's that, you're uncomfortable?

Let's establish precisely what you mean by this. Of course you'll be feeling uncomfortable. You are suspended, inverted from a bar as a human chandelier Naomi, but remember to safe gesture if you feel yourself becoming dizzy, or seizing up. What's that, you're ok? Good, I can see you are managing to accomplish this. That should give you confidence. Don't worry, I'll be watching you carefully throughout. You won't come to any harm.

You've been tied well by my exemplary assistant. You look beautiful Naomi. Yes, that's right, you do. You murmur away through your hood as I stroke your milky white inner thighs presented slayed for me along that spreader bar. I know you don't have a typical model's body but you are beautiful, trust me. The cinch straps display your legs magnificently: four down each leg - above the ankle, below the knee, above the knee and - yes, this one here nestled right at the top of your thigh, framing your tight little squirming crotch nestled in those tight little leather panties. You like it how I stroke you there? Lovely isn't it. What a lovely framing. Does that feel nice as I trace a line from the strap down your exposed milky white inner thigh toward your crotch. Yes, I can tell you enjoy that, here's another line with my fingertip, more slowly. Enjoy the treat Naomi, yes you whimper away my sweet chandelier girl. You deserve it.

You are very exposed in the position you are in. Head down, arms tied behind your back. Your full breasts hanging down. Your nipples are angled towards the wall like exquisite little missiles. They are getting firm aren't they, yes, I can feel them hardening between my thumb and forefinger. What's that, the blood is going to your head? Here, let me tilt you up a little to regain your equilibrium. Better now? Remember, hold this position for as long as you can manage, and gesture to me when you need some respite.

How are your arms? Remember when you started your training with me you couldn't even have your arms bound behind you. Now here you are with your arms in cinch straps to the rear hook of the spreader bar, one snug on your wrists, the other tightly just below your elbows. Those strong shoulders, that's right, you squirm in a little shimmy as I stroke them. Keep those muscles moving from time to time.

Your hair looks beautiful Naomi. Your tight pony tail dangling down toward the floor in golden plaits like Rapunzel. If I grab the end I can, almost...let me see...flick your ass. No not quite. Relax Naomi, don't panic. You're like a horse rearing in the stocks. I was only teasing you. That's right. You settle. Keep breathing.

High heel shoes. You wanted those didn't you? With a pendant light handing from each foot. I'll turn them on. There you go. Trust me Naomi, you have never looked more delightful, illuminated like that.

Yes, you have prepared well, shaved clean across your pussy. You used to struggle with that didn't you? Mistress is proud of you. Go on, have a final treat for this inspection as I rub my fingers up and down your slit encased in that snug little leather embrace. Yes, I can tell you like that by the way your legs twitch in their cinch straps across the spreader bar. You would like it to stay just the two of us for a bit wouldn't you. Me rubbing and teasing your slit until you cum. Well, if you're a good display girl for the party, maybe later as a treat. For now you're preparing for public display, just as you wanted.

Remember I'll be here all the time, even if you won't always see me from some angles. All ready? Marvelous. Remember, you may feel vulnerable but you are totally safe. I'll be monitoring all the time. Final reminder, model your safe gesture for me. That's right. Use it any time you feel the need.

There you go my sweet chandelier girl, you're all set. I'll give you a final kiss on your sweet little pussy. Let my lips linger there a little longer. Yes, I can tell your getting wet with anticipation by the moistening of those snug little panties over your crotch. Remember Naomi, keep breathing. Focusing on the fundamentals will help you get through this, whatever your pussy might be telling you.

Ah. I can see the drinks table being set, champagne arriving. All set for the guests? They'll be in any minute...