All Comments on 'Change for the Better'

by CBruch

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

What a fun story. 5 big blazing stars to the writer! Great Writing, Great Story, Great effort.

Fun story, magic powder that changes a woman's breasts to much larger, but also a man into a woman if he gets the powder on his bare hands. LOL I'd get back to that shop quickly to get the antidote! LOL funny story. Thanks for the effort! Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Deserved, perhaps...but still one of the cruelest ironic revenge tales I've ever read, even if self-inflicted. An imaginative take on..."being careful what you wish for."

Quite well written, so kudos for that, also.

MLJ

liqueurliqueurabout 1 year ago

Yeah... I dunno. Not your best, but sort of entertaining. Giant boobs bore me, as do guys that obsess over them. (Some sort of Oedipal fetish, I think.) So the narrator was off to a bad start with me from the beginning. The feminization, on the other hand, I found very entertaining, although not very realistic— his balls would have shrunk too. And fucking him inside his foreskin, or whatever that was...? No. But I would have loved for him to have got fucked in the ass— while Gina watched. And maybe, since he was unemployed, George would put him to work as a fluffer on the porn sets...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCBruch@CBruch
A 'retired person' with time on his hands to indulge in my hobby of writing erotica and stories which are based on confessions and fantasies that my many correspondents share with me. Quite happy to include you on my 'distribution list' if you feel the need to unburden your soul.