Change for the Better

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From the expression on my face, she didn't need me to confirm that her guess was correct, she was right on the money.

"It's taken me a while to come to terms with what has happened but, you know what, I'm not mad at you anymore. In fact, it's been the best thing ever and I've decided to show my gratitude by buying you this." She handed over the lavender lacey bra to my outstretched hands, and added, " .... seeing how it's only a matter of time until you'll need to be putting that on."

*******

It was nearly a month before the bra fitted properly and soon after I was having to go shopping with Gina so that I could buy other ones together with other items of ladies underwear; they felt so much more comfortable than men's stuff. By this time I was only a C-cup but even so it had become a little uncomfortable not to have one on and have my tits jiggling all over the place.

Other changes had taken place and the Chinese powder must have been some kind of powerful stuff for my poor cock had shrunk away to nearly nothing. By then it was no more than a big clit, and though it still got hard and kind of twitched when Gina was around, I found that by stroking it gently I could reach nine or ten times orgasms in a row. I was perpetually horny but I was quite impressed by my ability to do that and this was some compensation for my other losses.

Then there was the other thing, I had found that having slimmed down quite a lot that some of Gina's skirts and dresses fitted me quite well. I certainly enjoyed the feel of her nylons on my legs when the weather had turned cooler and I needed something to wear on my feet other than socks!

I had to quit my job; it had become just too difficult to try and explain away to my work colleagues and clients the reasons or cause of the changes in my appearance. Indeed, it was a relief to get away as the jibes and comments made behind my back really were quite hurtful. I mean it wasn't my fault that things had turned out this way, was it?

Gina was quite good about me becoming unemployed (or was it that I was unemployable?!) and the fact I no longer had a salary would mean I couldn't contribute to paying the bills. She was quite sweet and said that as a consequence of her commitment to George that she no longer had to worry about money. However, if I was to stay that it was on the understanding that I made myself useful around the house, indeed, that she expected me to be some kind of de facto housekeeper, cook and bottle washer to the pair of them. I was extremely grateful to be given this opportunity as I really didn't have any other options available to me in my present condition and I'm sure that Gina can use the help, she's absolutely enormous these days, and those swollen breasts of hers are already producing milk. I'm not sure how much longer she'll be able to keep going to her job.

George actually moved in three month ago and once I got to know him he became good company. I discovered that his line of business is in 'the media' or, more specifically, 'adult film production' and apparently, despite his relative youth (relative to me, that is) he is very successful with no lack of money to take care of Gina (and me, he, he). Already Gina has featured in his films and he's jokingly thanked me for 'making her the star' she has become.

He's very proud that he's going to be a father and loves to run his skinny hands over Gina's big belly as he fucks her from behind (I'm allowed to watch). He tells me that he has some ideas of her shooting a couple of movies before she gives birth. He says that there is quite a demand for titles under that particular interest; fancy that.

I'm a little ashamed to say that her belly is not the only thing that George loves to run his hands over. When Gina is out of the house he sometimes runs his hands over me, stroking my soft breasts, plump hips and my swollen balls. I know that it's wrong and should resist but there is something so deliciously naughty in feeling his hands stroking my clitty and balls that I don't resist as hard as you might expect. One time he even managed to push his stiff cock inside my foreskin and I felt him cum which instantly caused me to follow suit. He says that he is thinking of making a film that shows him doing this and that if Gina has no objections he might let me star in it. At least I will get to earn some money and be able to contribute to the housekeeping!

My goodness, what a change for the better has happened in my life since I took that tentative step inside that Chinese medicine shop. There may have been a few hiccoughs along the way but, all in all, things have worked out very well indeed.

I wonder what more can be in store!

******