Change Happens Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Damn,' I thought to myself, I thought I was good at giving a blow job, but Lacey's head pistoned back and forth faster than I ever could. I could hear the sound her mouth was making as she sucked on Nathan's cock. From what I could tell, he was just about average. 'There goes the rumor that all of them are big,' I thought as I looked at Lacey's head.

Why was I still staring at them? I should leave them to it. I couldn't stop staring. That's when I noticed I had been to busy looking at Lacey and not at Nathan. He was staring right at me. Not just staring but smiling as I looked at both of them. Nathan grabbed the back of Lacey's head and started fucking her mouth as he smiled at me.

'Look away,' I kept trying to tell myself, but I couldn't. It was like I was mesmerized by it all. I had watched porn, of course. None of the interracial stuff because I was not into it, but everything else. This was the first time I saw two people other than Jeff and me after taping ourselves. Nathan held her tight to his body. He still stared at me as he came into Lacey's mouth.

I finally pulled myself away and went to the storage room. I grabbed the cleaner and headed back to the bar. "Took your time," Steve said as he took the cleaner from me.

"Yeah, sorry," I said, still trying to push the image from my head.

Lacey came out and smiled at all of us. "Nearly done?"

"Yeah," one of the other girls said.

"Yeah," I faintly said as Nathan came from the back; he thanked us all for a good nights work then left the building.

We finally finished and were outside.

"Hey?" Lacey said as she approached me.

"Hey," I said as I looked at the others get in their cars.

"You okay?" Lacey asked.

"Yeah," I said as we stood in the cold night air.

"You have been a bit off these past few nights," Lacey said.

I liked Lacey. She was a southern girl just like me, she looked like a ditzy blonde on the outside, but underneath she was a tomboy except for her bombshell of a figure, big G cup boobs, a tight ass and lovely long legs. If I didn't work here, she would be the top of the girl chain, as we called it.

"Yeah, just got some bad news, still trying to deal with it," I replied.

"You have some days off, you can take them," Lacey said.

"I might, but I really need the money right now," I nodded.

"Okay, well keep it in mind," Lacey said as we both started to head to our cars.

I was driving home and singing along to my playlist when it finally hit me. The stranger with tattoos all over his body.

The song he was humming was my favourite song to listen to when lying in the bathtub after work. I always played it, and sometimes I had it on repeat. I slammed on my brakes. "No way," I said as I looked at my driveway. I stared at the dark house that I lived in; there was no way that it was a coincidence that he was humming the exact same song. Slowly I drove up and got out of the car.

"Hey guys," I said as I opened the door. The dogs were all over me.

I went to the back and let them out. I stared into the darkness. This time, I knew I was being watched. "Go back inside," I said as I closed the door. I stayed outside and pulled my jacket closed. I walked out a few feet, looking back to make sure the door was closed. "You can come out now," I said.

Nothing happened, but I knew he was out there. "The door is locked, they can't come out," I said; it was eerily quiet.

"Good call," the stranger said as he came out of the tree line. "They look like good dogs."

I swallowed as I stared at him; he just stared back as we just stood there, staring at each other. "It's cold," I said as I looked at him.

"That it is," he nodded. He reached for his pocket, and I pointed my gun at him. "Just an envelope," he said as he pulled out a large yellow envelope. He threw it to the ground. Then he turned and walked back into the tree line. "You should really change your passcode, it is easy to guess," he said as he disappeared into the darkness.

"You the only one?" I yelled.

"For now," he yelled back. "Get some sleep Robin!"

I slowly picked up the envelope, still holding my gun up to the tree line. "Motherfucker!" I said he had me in knots.

I went back inside and armed the system. What good it did anyway. The dogs were still at my feet as I poured myself a strong drink. I called Ray and told him to come over.

"Lucas," Ray said, nodding his head as I described the stranger.

"Thought you said they weren't interested?" I said, pacing back and forth. "He's been in my house! While I have been in the damn bathtub!"

"No," Ray said, "They would have known," he said, looking down at the dogs.

Then we both stopped and looked up. "The attic!" we both said in unison. We both made a beeline for the attic. Sure enough, there was a piece of paper hanging by a string it had a smiley face on it.

"How?" I said, looking around for a way to get in. There was nothing, no opening.

"You've been taking your dogs on your morning run," Ray shook his head. "He got in, stayed and waited, when you left for work he was here."

"Doing what?" I said, looking around. "Not like he could go downstairs, they would.."

"No, No," I shook my head. I ran down the stairs. "Come here," I said with tears streaking down my face. I felt all around Gwen first, "No, come here," I had to pull Gary to me. He hated being cuddled when he was tired. He lowly growled as I turned him over and searched him. "Dammit!"

"What?" Ray said as he held Gwen. He also found it. Light puncture marks on their flanks. "Darts?"

"From the attic he had a clean shot, they couldn't get to him," I said as I let them go.

"Why not just kill them?" Ray asked.

"You tell me!" I yelled.

We went back downstairs, and I stared at the envelope. I hadn't opened it. Then a phone rang inside of it. "You hurt my dogs again and I will fucking kill you!" I said as I ripped the envelope open and took the phone out.

"I didn't hurt them," the voice said. "I put them asleep then carried them downstairs, they slept for two hours and then they were fine."

"Why?" I asked.

"We had to make sure," he said.

"I was told you had no interest in me," I looked at Ray.

"Like I said we had to make sure," Lucas said. "We thought you had it, but you don't."

"Have what?" I yelled.

"Can't do this over the phone," he said. "Rest assured, no harm will come to you or your dogs. Meet me tomorrow, and I will clear everything up."

"I have your word," I asked. I had watched enough movies and heard enough stories that the meeting tomorrow wasn't optional if I decided not to go. I knew from the sound of his voice he would be back at my house.

"You have my word," he said.

"Okay," I nodded. He told me where to meet him. It was a diner that I knew was trendy. I told him the time I wanted to meet.

"Oh, Robin?" Lucas said.

"What?"

"I meant what I said, change your damn passcode!" he said as he hung up.

I looked at Ray, who just nodded back at me. I opened the envelope and took out the pictures immediately. I dropped them to the floor.

Ray picked them up and shook his head.

I grabbed both my dogs as I fell to the floor. They were pictures of Jeff. He was beaten to a pulp. At first, I thought I was looking at some graphic photo of some animal, but then I saw the neck tattoo. It was a scorpion with his birthdate underneath it. What was in those pictures didn't resemble a human being.

"Robin?" Ray said.

"Go!" I yelled at him.

"I'm..." Ray started to say.

"GO!" I yelled louder both dogs started barking at him.

Ray nodded and walked out of the kitchen.

I had tears streaking down my eyes as I fumbled with my cell phone. I quickly dialled the number and hit the digits as I heard them. "Hi, yes, I would like to change the passcode on my alarm system," I said as I hugged my dogs next to me.

12