Change of Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe it's time, are you ready?" he said looking at her.

"I haven't finished my wine, but you are the one in control. Whatever you say sir," she replied with another grin.

He stood and removed his wallet placing some cash on the table that would cover the bill and leave a very nice tip for the waiter's discretion. She stood and he offered his elbow to her and together they walked slowly towards the exit. Derek was controlling the pace and was making sure he kept it slow as all of the bar staff was on guard to get a glimpse of the semi naked beautiful woman preparing to leave the bar. As the eyes continued to gather on her, she became self-aware of the situation and blushed with her condition. There was nothing to do now but continue the slow pace to the exit, which she thought she had been to wedding processions that moved with more speed. In reality, it was a slightly less than normal pace, but when eyes are not undressing you because you had done some of that activity for them, speed certainly seemed to stand still.

He opened the door for her, and they finally crossed the threshold of the door with a feeling of relief that all eyes were to her rear. She punched him in the arm and said, "Could you have moved any slower! Every man was staring at me in there!"

"And a few women if I am not mistaken Katie," he said with a bit of a chuckle at her chagrin.

She punched him in the arm again, "I was doing so good while I was just in your bubble, but when we started to walk through the bar, I really became aware of everyone looking at me. I thought I was going to die."

"Let me ask you, if I were to stop right now and feel you, are your panties getting wet due to being so turned on?" he asked. "I believe that you actually liked this experience and I know for a fact; your body does not lie Katie."

She stopped on the sidewalk and turned to look at him, "No way to tell unless you check," she said with a bit of an evil grin.

He moved to her right side so that his right hand could administer the check. He held her around her lower back and waist with his left arm as his right hand moved to the top of her red jeans. He worked his fingers inside the waist band of her jeans and slowly moved down, inside her panties, and further until he could begin to feel her folds. He was instantly rewarded with the very warm sensation of her being very wet, clearly very turned on. "Your body does not lie Katie," he said as a whisper in her right ear.

She moaned slightly at the feeling and closed her eyes enjoying the slightest sensation he was providing. However as quickly as it had happened, she felt his hand being removed. He held her arm as they continued walking the short distance to his car.

"Yes, I found that very erotic Derek. Oh my god I would have never done that without your command. You are a bad influence on me," she finished as he reached for the door handle of the German sedan.

"Indeed Katie, and we are just beginning this evening," he said as she lowered herself into the passenger seat and he closed the door with a firm latch.

Derek closed his door and settled into the fitted leather seat. As he started the car the seatbelt system performed the position check and she felt the belt tighten and release. This caused her to grin and now was becoming Pavlovian to being tormented by her erotic capture. He pulled out of the parking spot and swiftly drove down the main street. Reaching into the side pocket of the sedan door, he produced the blindfold and handed it to her, "Here is your blindfold, please," he said.

"I was hoping I could see the rest of the drive," she said with a bit of a pout.

"Maybe someday, but I do like the additional effect to the overall adventure," he replied.

She took the blindfold and put it over her eyes shielding her knowledge of the rest of the drive. She felt the car slow and turn down the now familiar long driveway, the left turn, the pause in front of the garage door, the click of the opener, and finally the car coming to rest in the pole barn. Each memory etching deeper into her mind and each heightening her breath slightly.

He exited the car and moved around again to her door and opened it. She did not motion to remove the blindfold knowing that if he wanted her to see he would remove it. He led her several steps over to the more finished area of the barn and removed the blindfold. She blinked and took in the scene. The area was nearly the same, finished walls, wooden beams overhead with the lights on low. She scanned the area for any clues to what was in store for her, but nothing was obvious at this point. She looked at him and bit her lip subconsciously and said, "I am here and all yours, please have your way with me."

"Thank you for your trust Katie, I definitely plan to have you," he said in a low husky voice.

He moved behind her and started to kiss her neck while holding her shoulders. She moved her head to the side to allow him more access to her sensitive skin. "I plan to have you Katie, to have you begging, moaning," he whispered in between kissing the other side of her neck, "pleading with me for more, perhaps a scream or two, and without a doubt a mind-blowing...," he moved his hands to her waist and started to pull up on the lace tank, "orgasm."

She moved her hands up while he slowly lifted her tank over her bare breasts and then fully removed the top. She felt self-conscious again being semi naked with him but knew this was a silly thought after all they had been through. He stayed behind her, moving his hands with a light touch from her waist, up her sides, and around to her breasts. He cupped each breast while her chest heaved with her increased breathing. Softly he continued to cup her, "Mmm these were a bit naughty when you teased the waiter Katie," he whispered in her ear and then proceeded to pinch both nipples tightly in a form an erotic punishment.

A gasp and small moan escaped her as he continued to pinch her nipples, twisting them slightly and then finally pulling. He continued this torment for a few more seconds and then released them, and she filled her lungs with a heavy intake of air after holding her breath.

She watched him with nervous anticipation as he walked over to a cabinet and pulled open a drawer producing a pair of leather wrist cuffs. He returned to her and began to apply the soft leather around each wrist closing the cuff with a snug fit. With the second cuff applied she watched as he reached into the drawer and removed a pair of small padlocks. Her eyes widened slightly at the realization that he was applying the small lock to each cuff, effectively securing them on her without the ability to remove them by her choice. She was very curious why he felt the need for this added measure of security.

"Let's get you slightly more in position Katie," he said and led her a few of paces over to the rope that held a carabiner clip. He took each wrist cuff and lifted the D ring to the carabiner producing an audible click as the metal clasp locked back in place. With her cuffs attached to the rope he moved to the wall switch and pushed a button switching on the electric winch that began retracting the rope. Her arms moved upwards with the rope and as it pulled, she moved her legs directly under her body trying to make herself as tall as possible. When her arms were relatively taut, he stopped the motor resulting in her being held as straight vertical as possible.

He stepped in front of her and looked her up and down. She was a pure erotic vision in this state and a very large smiled formed on his face in appreciation of her predicament. "You truly are lovely Katie," he said.

Walking behind her he once again started to kiss her neck and lightly traced the outline of her breasts. After several agonizing traces he slowly moved his fingers down her ribs and around the waistline of her red pants. She closed her eyes soaking in the incredible power and feeling of helplessness combined with the electric sensation his touch was signaling to her already high state of arousal. With both hands reaching around her she gasped as he unfastened the button to her pants and unzipped the zipper. He slowly moved his hands to her hips and began to push the pants down her legs. She felt him pull on her right ankle and she lifted the leg allowing herself to step out of the pants. He repeated the process for the left leg. Folding the pants and setting them on the counter he stopped and once again admired his prey. Her arms and body stretched pruducing a stunning form, although he knew she could not stay in this position long without fear of circulation issues to her wrists. This was going to soon change.

He moved back to her and whispered, "How are you feeling Katie?"

"Good," she replied back in a breathy whisper.

"Just good?" he asked.

"Great... turned on... excited... nervous...," she said in more detail this time.

"Better. Are you ready for this to elevate?" he asked.

"Yes, please do whatever you want Derek. I trust you," she said in return.

"Thank you, Katie, you can indeed trust me. Now let's really have some fun shall we," he said and moved lower to her waist. He reached and began to remove her panties and allowed her to step out of them. Now fully naked except for her heels, he walked around her once again. She tried to follow him with her gaze anxiously awaiting whatever was in the plan to develop.

He walked to the drawer and removed a blindfold and returned, kissed her deeply on the lips and then positioned the blindfold over her eyes. He backed up watching her breathe deeply in and out, her chest heaving in anticipation.

She could hear him open another drawer and lift an item then return to her standing behind her. "I bought you a couple of presents Katie, I am sure you will like them," he said, and she bit her lip in anticipation having no idea what to expect next.

The smooth satin fabric surprised her as she sensed he was putting something around her torso. She could feel him fasten the item on the front of her, and then she felt him move behind and the item constricted as she felt him pull. "Oh my god that's a corset!" she quickly said. "But I am not fat!" she finished with a slight tone of anger.

"Oh no Katie, you are definitely not fat, and I can assure you this has nothing to do with implying in any way that your core is not stunning to me, it is. I love the look of a corset on a woman and sincerely love the bound feeling a tightly laced corset provides the wearer...as you will see feel just a moment," he assured her which lessened her initial frustration.

Derek worked the laces behind the corset and Katie felt the garment tightening around her. Another pull was felt and again it decreased in size. "How does that feel?" he asked.

"It's tight, but comfortable enough so far," she replied.

"Well, then it needs to be just a little tighter," he said with a smirk.

She felt the corset being pulled tighter and now the restriction was real. "Can you take a full breath for me please," he asked her.

She inhaled and was restricted at the end of the full breath slightly and exhaled. "I can't quite get a full breath," she said after the test.

"Perfect, almost there," he said in satisfaction and gave one last tug and then tied the long black laces in a bow behind her.

"Oh my god that is tight Derek," she exclaimed as she listened to him walk around her while still wearing the blindfold. She also felt the telltale drips that were beginning to make their way down her inner thigh. "Damn my body really does give me away," she thought to herself.

"Yes, it is tight Katie, but I am sure you will grow to love wearing it as much as I enjoy having it on you," he said with another satisfying reply.

She continued to stand at the full stretched predicament, concentrating on the feeling of the cuffs, the position, the corset now binding her core, and the drips moving down her inner thigh and realized she did love the feeling of the bondage Derek was applying. Her thoughts were interrupted at the sound and movement of her arms being lowered.

"Ok now that we have the corset on its time for the next level of fun. This is going to involve another present that I purchased for you, I am sure you will love it," he said while watching her arms lower and turning off the motor when the carabiner was waist level.

He assisted in removing the cuffs from the carabiner and removed her blindfold. She moved her arms in circles prompting the circulation to return and then looked down at the new corset. It was black satin, sleek with no frills. There were small very low-profile metal fasteners on the front and hard ribs running vertically about every four inches. The garment rested just below her breasts and stopped just above the start of her hip line. She tried to move and bend over but there was zero give in the garment tied as tight as it was. With her arms down and not suspended above her head, the corset actually felt slightly tighter. This was a feeling she would need time to get use to even if that were possible at all. She was however beginning to like the feeling of the bondage aspect of the tight garment trying to remember what he said and ultimately desired.

Derek broke her train of thought, "Katie, this next bit might take a while and I want to make sure you get a sip of water and also let you aware of the time in case you need to use the restroom."

"I would love some water and yes the wine is making an announcement that I should use the restroom. Thank you. If you will just take this off, I will go," she said with a smile knowing for sure this was not an option.

"I think you will manage as is, but nice try," he replied back with grin appearing as well.

She walked to the bathroom in her heels and corset and Derek admired every step. He didn't appreciate until now that although she was not overly tall, she had slightly longer than average legs for a person of her height. In the corset and heels they appeared even longer, and he was very taken back at her site while she walked away from him. He smiled and silently shook his head wondering how he could be so lucky to have this person as a personal play toy. He also wondered how she was going to react to the next phase of tonight's plan.

He retrieved a bottle of water and had it setting on the cabinet top as he heard the click of her heels. He turned to watch her final few steps back towards him and was just a stuck by her forward appearance as he was watching her walk away. She seemed less self-conscious of her nudity and did not try to cover in any way. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying the stares he was providing.

"I think you like what you see Derek," she said with a sly grin as she glanced at the bulge in his pants while opening the water bottle and took a drink.

"Katie, I like what I see very much but I like how you react more! I have never said this," he started to say while she sat on a stool drinking another sip of water, "but a woman can be pretty, but not necessarily sexy. On the other hand, it would be difficult to be sexy without being somewhat pretty. I just want you to know, not only do I think you are pretty, I find you so damn sexy it drives me crazy! I am very happy you are here playing out our adventure. Thank you again," he concluded.

She stood and walked directly to him and gave him a soft and gentle kiss, then looked at him in the eyes, "Derek, that was very nice of you to say. I have no idea of the future as we discussed and don't care. I am having a wonderful time with you and this adventure and that is enough for me. And thank you for going to all the trouble of to develop plans and buy presents. I feel special," she said and kissed him one more time, then turned and sat back on the stool with one heel on the floor and one heel up on the leg cross piece and the corset forcing a very straight posture. It was another moment he lingered on her vision for just a moment longer than average taking in all of the details and committing the sight to memory.

"Ok enough mush we have torturing to do, I mean torment to do. Why don't you sit there looking amazing for just a minute longer while I get the next part ready," he said looking at her.

She watched incredulously as he moved to the middle of the barn, not believing he was allowing her to actually watch. Usually the blindfold would be applied, but she was not going to bring that up. The middle of the barn is his wood working area having many small and large tools and work areas. She watched as he moved around a very large and heaving looking wooden worktable to an area that had wood neatly stacked in different storage bins for small pieces and shelving for larger pieces. He lifted a square piece of wood about two-foot square and then picked up a construct of two pieces of narrow wood that had been joined together like the letter "L" shape that was perhaps ten inches tall. Curiosity heighted as he walked back towards her with the wooden pieces.

He set the square flat piece of wood on the floor and then placed the L shaped construct in the middle of the square. She did not see from the distance that there were bolts in the middle of the square and the L fit easily over the bolts to which he applied wing nuts to secure the L to the square. She shook her head watching this, not imaging at all what he could be doing for her torment, or was it torture? He retrieved what looked like a metal pole and walked back to the L and placed the pole vertical against the vertical side of the L, securing the pole in place with another pair of bolts and wingnuts.

"Katie, I am almost ready, intrigued?" he asked.

"I have no idea, but am getting a little worried," she joked back.

"If you will, please come over while I get the last piece for this," he said.

Katie stood and moved over standing next to the construct while Derek opened the drawer and removed another erotic item. That drawer held a lot of fun and secrets she thought to herself. She was very surprised when he revealed the item.

"This is the other present that I ordered for you," he said showing her the ribbed glass dildo.

"Oh my god Derek, what are you going to do with that?" she exclaimed in a nervous somewhat loud voice.

He bent down slightly and screwed the glass dildo to the top of the metal pole. She did not recognize that attached to the bottom of the dildo was a large plastic mount which screwed perfectly to the top of the pole. The dildo was now sitting very proudly on display about two feet off the ground.

Holding her by the hand he guided her and said, "If you would, please come and stand over your new present. I am sure you will love it."

She moved in her high heels and corset and stepped on to the square piece of wood, stepped again in little steps over the dildo with her legs spread less than a foot apart. The L shaped piece of wood holding the pole was narrow on purpose allowing her to stand in a very comfortable position over the waiting dildo.

"Now I am going to help lower yourself on to the dildo," he said. "I see you won't need any lubrication as you seem to be having no problem providing your own."

She blushed once again as her own juices were present at the opening of her swollen folds and beginning to drip down her inner thigh. She looked at him in somewhat disbelief before she looked down at the dildo as best she could. The corset did not allow her to bend meaning she was fairly rigid at the core wearing the garment. Looking down at the needed angle was difficult to say the least.

"Please start to bend your knees and I will help guide you," he said.

She started to squat over the dildo, lowering herself slowly until she could feel the tip of the pending intruder touch her outer layer. She reached down and pulled herself slightly open and then moving on feel not sight to lower herself on to the dildo. It was not overly large but as she felt the initial item enter her, she couldn't help to think if felt huge.