Change of Control Ch. 02

Story Info
They partake on the second evening of the adventure.
13k words
4.86
16.4k
27

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers

Chapter 2

"Again, I wanted to reiterate how refreshing last night was regarding your honestly and transparency. Thank you. I hope that we may explore more adventures soon, that is if you think you are ready for more?" he said with a smile that she could interpret on the other end of the call. He was not going to text after the night they had just experienced, a phone call was the only appropriate follow up.

"More adventures, hmmm I will have to think about that," she said with a pause, "I might be willing to try maybe one more time. Do you have any ideas?" she playfully said, knowing that he likely did but hoping for any insight as to what he might have planned.

"Katie, I only need to remind you that I am a planner, and that is all I am going to say," he said in return, clearly not pursuing the open-ended question she posed.

"That certainly is an easy out in case you are still thinking about details," she said, now hoping to get a rise out of him.

"Be careful. What is the saying, be careful what you wish for? And I might think you are trying to push the issue just a little. To help out I will add this to a list I am making, just to make sure I capture all of the times you may need reminded of who is in control. After all, that was your desire, am I correct? To be controlled?" he finished, feeling that she may be a little uncertain of the comment. Anxiety can be such an aphrodisiac if played correctly, and he was very good at this game.

Her chair squeaked in the background at her subconscious movement in response to his last comment. Is he keeping a list? The thought seemed ridiculous but somehow, she knew that was more likely true than not. "I might have said that I wanted to be controlled," saying this in a slightly embarrassed tone. It had been less than 24 hours since their erotic encounter and the notion of being so open albeit refreshing, was still taking some getting used to.

"Well your body certainly confirmed that, so we will go with a yes on being controlled," he said.

She instantly flushed at the thought of the evening before when she was so turned on that her wetness was literally running down her leg, how she felt when he noticed and commented about it, and simply let it continue to inch further down her inner thigh. He surely knew that was embarrassing and yet he let it happen. Yes, it was indeed all about control. And the thought began the process all over again for her.

"OK, here is the plan," he started, not hearing a response from her, "if you are free let's say this Thursday, we can meet for a glass of wine and then proceed to the next adventure."

She hesitated for a moment, her left hand tracing around her cleavage and breast thinking of the invitation, "Thursday will work. Should I be prepared for anything in particular?" she asked.

"No not at all. I have an early dinner meeting but will be free by 7. We can meet then. Will that work for you?" he said.

"Yes, just let me know where to meet Derek," she said with more confidence as the thought truly sank in.

"I will let you know. Oh, and Katie, one more thing..." he paused.

"Yes...?" she said in a curious but slightly nervous tone.

"Until then, touching yourself is off limits. Is that clear?" he said in the controlling tone she was learning.

"What!" her brain instantly screamed internally, "we have never spoken about that and he is presuming I do," she continued to think to herself.

"Derek..." she said in a forceful tone in return, protesting the idea but almost instantly knowing that the road they were on, discussions about masturbation would be the least of her concern.

"Katie, no touching. Is that clear?" he said again, with slightly more edge to his tone.

After a pause and an exhaled breath that could be heard over the phone, Katie finally said, "Yes Derek, it is clear."

"Perfect, speak soon and I will send details of how and where to meet. Take care!" he said back with his more vibrant conversational voice, and just that quickly the phone call ended.

Katie sat that slightly stunned at the last few seconds of the call, but then the anticipation of what her master planner was dreaming up next washed over her forcing a smile to develop.

Later as she drew the blanket up over her in bed thinking about the coming meeting between them, a familiar sensation started to develop that normally would require her attention, sometimes with her fingers or sometimes with a certain toy depending on her mood. Her fingers ever so softly began to descend towards the growing fire that was burning, but she quickly stopped and remembered, "No touching, is that clear?" She shook her head and wondered why did she agree to this? Was it no orgasm, or no touching? She wrestled with the detail of the statement wondering if it would be ok to touch a little, but she knew that the control detail was clearly, "no touching". In good faith to her desire to be controlled and commitment to him, she pulled her hand slowly back and rolled over to try to sleep.

The next few days went slowly for her. Working was a bit of a distraction, but as each day slowly moved forward, she knew she was that much closer to the next adventure which was her only true goal for the early week. In her mind she wondered what he was planning as she had learned at least one certain truth; he would definitely have a plan. She liked the notion that he was creating a plan for her and hoped that it was specifically for her and not just a revolving playbook that she was merely another pawn or notch in his proverbial bed post. Bed post was also an interesting notion as so far, she had only been introduced to a barn of sorts of which she didn't know the location. A bed post seemed like it might not be in the immediate future. The uniqueness of his plan and finding a bed were two ideas she made note to try to address sooner than later.

Derek during the days leading up to Thursday kept busy with his work but also with planning the next adventure. This was a unique plan specifically built with two sole purposes, to create a scenario that would fulfill a control adventure requested by Katie and second to create a plan after achieving goal number one would also fulfill his desires albeit a bit kinkier than she may have first realized. He was very mindful of her desires and wanted to have her fulfillment be his number one priority in constructing this plan. At the core Derek was a fixer, a leader in business whose job it was to make sure others around him could perform their job. If there was a barrier, he would fix it. If there was an opportunity, he would maximize it. If there was a strategic plan needed, he would plan it and also develop the tactics to execute the plan. Yes, a request such as wanting an adventure and creating a solution was simply his DNA. He subconsciously understood first what was requested, what could be the solution, and then how best to execute the solution in a way that satisfies his desire as well. This core DNA of seeing a problem and fixing a problem creates an interesting juxtaposition in his life which is, when he is out of the problem fixing mode, out of control of a situation himself it creates an extremely different, almost refreshing emotion within him. For someone else to proactively interject or take control of a situation that he may naturally be the one in control was hidden deeply in the recesses of his thoughts, but there were certain situations when he brought those ideas to the forefront. These thoughts manifested into what he thought of as play time, and generally was play time in the barn which now was her play room as well.

A large brown delivery truck slowed and made the left corner of the long driveway and the home came into the drivers view. Security cameras caught the motion and the app on his phone activated the live view allowing Derek to watch the delivery man exit the vehicle with two small packages and gently set them on the step next to the front door. The driver typed the information in the handheld device updating the status of the packages to "delivered" and drove briskly away to complete his busy route. He had ordered both items on Monday and true to the scheduled arrival date the items were ready to fully execute the plan.

This prompted Derek with a grin on his face to pick up his phone and begin to type a text, "Hi Katie. I can confidently say I am ready for Thursday. I hope you can say the same. Let's meet at the Corner Bar at 7 as we had previously discussed. You don't need to bring anything as I have it all planned, although high heels will actually be a plus if you don't mind. -- D"

Her phone vibrated and her pulse elevated when she opened the text message and read the note from Derek. Subconsciously biting her lower lip again, she wrote in return, "You have a plan? I'm shocked. See you at 7 at the Corner Bar. Oh, and yes, I am ready so bring it on. -K8T," she pushed send and hoped her last statement didn't come back to haunt her although she actually hoped it would inspire him to do whatever little wicked idea he may have planned. She trusted him and wanted him to not hold back.

He received the text and thought for a moment before typing, "That is definitely some confidence, received loud and clear. Truly looking forward to Thursday. I hope you have been following my previous request as well. I will know -- D."

Katie instantly remembered the request to not touch herself which she has been compliant but taken as much will as she could muster to do so. "Yes sir, I have not touched as you requested," she wrote back, adding the "sir" for the first time to test the waters and elicit another curious response.

"Good girl," was his simple reply which caused her to squirm slightly.

She knew it would be another long night waiting for the magic adventure day of Thursday to arrive. Another long night of thinking, curiosity and buildup, the later causing her more and more concern of being able to keep her commitment of not touching. She was feeling very needy indeed, which she also knew to be exactly the plan. Plan, that word seemed to practically be his middle name at this point. The thought made her smile that she was the focus of that plan and she waited out another long evening.

Thursday finally arrived and minutes felt like hours as she constantly checked her watch for the time. After an agonizingly long day at work, she arrived home and had a little over an hour to pamper and get herself ready for the evening. She had a lite bite to eat to settle her nerves, and then showered and shaved. She remembered he mentioned this, and she took a little extra time to make sure she was a smooth as possible for him. Picking out an outfit was the next order of business. The Corner Bar was not at all a fancy establishment and a little black dress would be very out of place. Something fun, casual and yet sexy was needed. "Oh, and I need to match with high heels," she thought to herself remembering that bit of instruction as well. After several minutes of closet searching, she settled on a favorite she had worn to a concert several months ago. She first stepped into a pair of black lace cheeky panties and coordinated that with a matching black bra. The bra was important as a form fitting black lace tank top was next, and the lace although fairly closed in weave still allowed the slight outline of the bra to be seen, in essence creating the combined look of a bra and lace black tank. It was sexy yet still tasteful. She next pulled on a pair of red stretch jeans which added a bit of a dramatic color difference from her two black ensembles he had seen her in the first two meetings. Lastly, she stepped into a pair of black high heel shoes and walked to the full-length mirror to perform one last evaluation. Happy with look, she walked back to her kitchen and poured a small glass of wine, trying to calm the nerves one last time before heading to the Corner Bar.

Arriving slightly early she took a deep breath and opened the heavy glass and wooden front door of the old traditional bar. She spotted him at a table for two and he stood as she approached. Carefully walking in the high heels across the wooden planked floor she moved slowly but smoothly towards him and noticed a warm smile appear on his face as he took in her appearance from head to toe and back meeting at her deep dark eyes.

"You look lovely," he said as he helped her into her chair, "I really like the red but also the top, with just a hint of what's under, very sexy and classy."

"Thank you. I was a little worried that the top would be too see through and I didn't want to give everyone in the bar a show, but it is fashionable, so all is good," she replied with a smile. "And I hoped you liked it as well," this time finishing her sentence with a wink and noticing that a glass of wine was already in front of her.

He raised his glass and she did the same in return, "Indeed Katie, you did not disappoint. Here is to our next adventure."

The two took a sip of wine and settled for a moment. "So, you were worried about giving a show to the people in here, does that bother you or would someone watching you be a little exciting?" he asked while glancing at her top quickly and back to her eyes.

She hesitated thinking of how to respond and decided at this point there was no need to hide any feelings as that approach has worked very well for the two of them. "Well if you are indirectly asking if the thought of voyeurism or exhibitionism is exciting for me, truth be told I have thought of it yes. Of course there is the concern of what would be seen and how that could have repercussions if people would know me or I would know the people, but in general I am not opposed to it," she concluded, proud of her open courageous remark and took another sip of wine.

"Interesting, and duly noted Katie," he said. "Actually, I did not have that in mind when the evening started but that is an interesting discovery. You never cease to surprise and interest me. There is a lot going on in that mind of yours, that is becoming very obvious," he said tilting his head slightly to the side as if to contemplate what else she might be thinking.

"There is a lot more I think for sure, but I believe some thoughts are best kept secret or at least discovered at a later time. So, can you tell me what you have in mind for our adventure this evening?" she asked knowing that he would likely not reveal any part of the plan.

"I am going to ravish you. You will be denied over and over, and likely at some point begging to be allowed to orgasm,"' he said looking at her directly and as deep as possible in her brown eyes.

She found herself not breathing at the directness of the statement and how that is going to be her erotic torment in the near future. She took another drink of her wine and finally replied, "That sounds awful," with a playful smile.

The two chatted a little more and as the pours at the bar were a little small, he asked, "Would you care for another? I think we have just a little more time to kill before we get started, completely your choice."

"Are you trying to get me drunk Derek? You know there is no need for that," she said looking at him directly.

"No, I definitely am not trying to do that. In fact, I agree. Let's move ahead and forget another glass of wine. Katie, you have given me some new information that I was not planning but have incorporated into the plan this evening. Some of the best laid plans need to be able to change on the fly. So, to start please go the restroom and this time instead of removing your panties I want you to remove that lovely bra and bring it back here to me," he said, watching her incredulous look developing on her face. "I want to determine just how see through that lace top may be."

"You have to be kidding?" she said in return.

"I assure you I am not kidding. I am controlling. Now, go to the restroom and remove your bra, or, we can just cancel this evening and I will add your refusal to the list that will not be pleasant when I choose to act," he said again and tapping a finger on the table clearly depicted his slightly more forceful tone.

She looked at him and then scanned the bar to determine the level of risk this was going to entail. She also could not deny the feeling of arousal that was heating between her legs and the growing hardness of her nipples. Her cheeks reddened as she stood and looked at and simply said, "As you wish."

He watched as she walked to the door leading to the restroom that was in a back corner of the room. A few minutes went by and the waiter approached and asked, "Are you having another glass of wine or would you like the check?"

"I am not sure," Derek replied in a lie, "I will have to ask the lovely lady when she returns. Check back in a minute if you don't mind."

The waiter nodded and retreated while Derek produced a smile at this fortunate turn of events.

A moment later Derek saw Katie emerging from the bathroom and clearly carrying her bra concealed in her hand as best she could. He was drawn immediately to her chest to see how revealing her lace tank might be. It was as he imagined not very revealing from a distance, but as she approached, he could definitely see her nipples through the lace material, but in a muted way. At quick glance a person would probably not notice, but at a lingering view one would recognize the absence of any clothing under the lace. It was perfect.

She bent over and whispered in his ear, "Here you are...sir. Just as you commanded," handed him the bra and moved to her chair and sat down with a sense of pride evolving on her face. Her smile truly conveyed a sense of calm he was not expecting.

"Well you are full of surprises Katie, truly. And you again look amazing...," he said being interrupted by the waiter making his rounds.

As he approached, he looked at her and started to ask, "Are you interested...," he stopped, clearly noticing her new attire or lack thereof, "sorry, are you... interested in the, I mean another glass of wine?" he stammered out.

She smiled brightly and said, "Actually yes, I think that sounds great. Thank you," she said and looked at Derek after ordering.

Derek's mouth was slightly agape and then looked at the waiter, "I can't let the lady drink alone, I will take another as well. Thank you," he finished trying to compose himself.

He looked back at her with an inquisitive look and said, "You are suddenly comfortable with this challenge. You never cease to surprise me."

"I made up my mind that if this is what you want, then you will also be responsible for the consequences. And, to be honest it is making me pretty hot knowing you are wanting me like this and how I am looking like this directly in front of you," she said smiling like the cat that just ate the canary.

The waiter came back blushing and sat her wine down. She took the glass and without a hint of trying to cover herself picked up her glass and took a sip, "Thank you, it's very good."

The two spoke a little longer, sipping their wine and trying to make some small talk. While they spoke, every so often she would move her hand along her chest down through her cleavage area that was covered by the lacey material. Each time Derek's eyes were drawn to her hand and followed along the motion against her breast. This happened a few times and each time she let the motion slow and linger a little longer, finally taking her hand and pinching her right nipple. As she did this, a moan escaped from her mouth and her eyes closed for the moment. When she opened her eyes, she saw a very deep stare returning her look, a fire in his eye.

"Are you enjoying this experience Katie? I know I am," he told her.

"Yes, actually this is very erotic. I would never do this on my own, but I feel safe with you and frankly I like turning you on," she said beaming a smile and taking a large sip of her wine.

kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
123 Followers