Change of Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part way in he said, "Ok, that is far enough, now start to slowly stand back up please."

She was a little confused but doing what she was told she started to stand. To her surprise the dildo moved with her. Once fully standing she looked down to see Derek screwing tight the mechanism holding the telescoping pole from moving. She now recognized the pole. It was similar to what would be used to hold a microphone with a telescoping feature in the middle of the pole.

"How does that feel Katie?" he asked.

"I definitely know it is in there but honestly not too bad, it's not as large as it first looked," she finished.

"Well, we are not quite done yet. Can you please lower yourself a little further down? I want you to have it as deep as you can without being too uncomfortable please," he instructed.

She looked at him and then lowered herself just a little more. After a pause she lowered herself again about the same amount and then looked at him, "There, that is pretty deep Derek."

"Perfect, stay there just one second," he said as he loosened the telescopic release. "Now stand back up as tall as you can Katie."

She stood back up and he helped extend the pole making sure it stayed as deep in her as it could. With her legs now fully extended he tightened the release once again ensure the pole could not lower.

"Katie, this is called a one bar prison. The fact that you have six or seven inches of a dildo in you attached to a rigid pole combined with the fact that your legs are straight and you are in essence on your tip toes in the heels mean, as much as you would like to try, you should not be able to step off the dildo. You can't jump as you can't lower your legs to push up and you can't step off as you cannot raise your body any higher than it already is in the heels. You are literally a prisoner on that pole."

She looked at him absorbing all of the information and then down at her predicament. The realization that something so simple could truly be that effective was most likely true she concluded. She moved a little but was instantly restricted by the full feeling of the stiff dildo in her. Perhaps she could twist but that would get her no closer to freedom. She didn't feel like she had the balance to try to lean over to release the telescoping latch especially wearing the corset. Even with her hands free she was truly stuck on the pole. This was a very ingenious plan she thought, but clearly not the only variable. Now her thoughts moved to what was next.

She looked at him after trying the micro movements, "Yes I understand your point. Pretty ingenious sir. So, you have me what are you going to do to me?"

"Actually, I need to go to the house for an item I was not expecting to use. However, let's make your time on the pole more interesting," he said.

She watched as he went to the drawer of secrets and removed another set of items. As he turned back toward her, she saw a large white item with a power cord. "Oh shit," she said in a soft whisper.

She was familiar with the Hitachi brand vibrator and knew they were very powerful and very effective. "Um Derek," she began, "that is going to make me crazy very quickly, I just want you to know that. I have used that before. It's pretty powerful," she warned.

"Oh, for sure. I am well aware of its power Katie. Luckily for you ... I have a plan for that," he said with a smirk.

He moved to the pole that was keeping her prisoner and began to position the vibrator on the pole with the business end of the device up against her most sensitive area, her clit. Having the vibrator basically in place he then used some stretch athletic wrap and secured the vibrator against the pole with the slight stretch of the wrap ensuring the head of the vibrator would be on her at all times. With her limited ability to move she could not escape its torment. He returned to the drawer of secrets one more time and came back with a small padlock similar to the ones that were holding the cuffs secure. He walked behind her and pulled each arm back and using the lock, locked the cuffs together behind her back.

"Feeling ok Katie?" he asked in a whisper again as he stood behind her and kissed her neck.

"Derek, please. Please be kind. I know how that is going to feel...," she began to plea.

"Don't worry Katie, it will all be over in a couple of hours," he teased.

"Oh my god...," she whispered again.

He moved to the cabinet and pulled out an extension cord to attach the vibrator to power. She watched as her breathing truly beginning to quicken as he approached the wall socket. Soon the device would be tormenting her, and the anticipation was causing her a lot of building anxiety.

"So, I have a timer here Katie, true to my word I have a plan. The timer is a cycle timer that I can set the cycle time on and off. I can also set the delay before it happens again. Aren't you happy I am prepared to give you breaks and not just let you have the full power," he said with a real smirk. "Let's start with 30 seconds on and 2 minutes off," he finished in a very triumphant tone.

"Oh shit," she whispered again waiting for the vibration to start.

As soon as the words left her mouth the timer cycled on and the vibrator sprang to life directly against her sensitive swollen clit.

"AAAHHHHHHHHHHH....," she let out in a very loud shock and her body tensed. She pulled at the cuffs keeping her arms behind her and tried to wiggle away from the torment. Neither worked and she was forced to endure the 30 second cycle of the vibrations. When the timer completed the cycle and the vibrations stopped, she looked at him with her chest heaving from the first torment.

"Oh my god Derek, that is so intense. I don't think I can take much of that," she pleaded with him.

"Katie," he said as he moved very close to her, "I am sure you are much more capable of this than you think. But I guess we will see won't we? I need to ask you one more question please. Did you really like being seen in the restaurant earlier tonight?"

She looked at him thinking about the restaurant and having the waiter see her and the other staff and patrons looking at her. That was just earlier this evening she thought. It seemed long ago.

"Yes Derek, it actually...AHHHHH," and before she could finish her sentence the vibrator turned on to the next tormenting cycle.

"I am sorry Katie you seem to have gotten distracted. You were saying about being seen?" he asked with as much sarcasm as possible.

"Yes... Derek... ," she grunted in between holding her breath and tensing her body, "I ...liked it very... much."

He watched with a satisfied smile as she was now flexing, not to get away from the vibrator but already trying to get more of the feeling. She was moving to try to get more sensation from both the dildo and vibrator as she was crossing the line of needing more, not wanting less. The cycle finished quickly thereafter, and she looked at him with a bead of sweat appearing on her forehead. "This is your idea of an adventure?" she asked in-between breaths.

"No not exactly. As I mentioned I need to run in to the house to get something I was not planning. I won't be but a few minutes. Enjoy yourself while I am gone and oh, don't run off," he said to her and then turned and walked out the barn door leaving her captive.

She took a moment and in the down time tried to uncuff the leather restraints. With her hands together she thought perhaps she could undo the cuffs, but soon realized why he bothered to lock each cuff in addition to locking them together. Removing the cuffs was not an option. She also tried moving off the dildo and away from the vibrator, but neither of those ideas were an option. She was stuck, a prisoner as the name implied to the one bar holding the her again the torturous dildo and vibrator. After this realization of the predicament was confirmed, the cycle timer turned back on.

"WAAAAaaaaaaa.......," she moaned and almost screamed again. The time between cycles allowed her nerves to settle just enough so when each new cycle started, it seemed like a new burst of sensations each time. "Damn you Derek....."

She heard the door open and looked at Derek as he carried a backpack into the barn from his trip to the house. Two more cycles had run before his return and she was in a constant state of heavy breathing during the short off intervals. The corset was adding more restriction than she appreciated initially and given the overload to her erotic system the corset was proving to be a wicked addition.

Derek approached Katie and with a free hand reached down and felt around the vibrator. "Your body does not lie Katie, not at all. I am very glad you are enjoying my plan," he said in a low voice. He reached up and pinched her nipple which caused her to yelp in surprise. Releasing the pinch, he took his hand behind her head, grabbed a handful of hair and looked at her deeply into her eyes saying, "I do so enjoy tormenting you, but as I said before I enjoy your reaction even more."

"Please Derek, please... I am going so crazy already, please," she begged.

He held her head tight as he bent down and gave her a firm kiss. Moments after the kiss started the vibrator turned on and she tried to pull away to get a breath, but he held her head tightly against his open mouth and continued to kiss her during the vibration cycle. She kissed him furiously in return and he could hear her breathing begin to truly struggle trying to intake air through her nose. She heaved in the strain of the vibration and kiss, desperately wanting to continue the kiss but conflicted with the physical strain it was causing with her need to breath. The torturous kiss continued for several more seconds until the slow relentless pace of the cycle timer finally stopped the vibrator. He released her and watched as she truly was out of breath and panted against the constriction of the corset.

Derek turned to retrieve the water bottle, carefully observing his victim. She was truly advancing to the space where all that mattered was getting through the next cycle. "Please take a sip of water Katie and tell me truly, are you doing ok?" this time asking in a very sincere voice.

She sipped the water from the bottle that he held to her lips and then when finished and between breaths said, "Derek this is close to too much, but oh my god do I love the control. Please don't stop."

"Very well," he smiled in return and went to sit down retrieving the content of the backpack.

A silver laptop was now laying on his lap and she could hear the sound of keys being pressed at a quick pace. She had no idea what he could possibly be doing and watched with growing curiosity and anxiety as the next cycle turned on. She grunted and moaned while grinding against the vibrator and bending her legs slightly trying to take the dildo into her soaking pussy. She was practically fucking the set-up and he had to stop working to simply stare at the erotic scene playing before his eyes. He again shook his head and wondered how fortunate he was to be able to play with her.

As the cycle turned off, he finished working on the computer, retrieved another item from the backpack, stood and approached her.

Her state of physical frenzy was a forgone conclusion however he was curious how this next circumstance would test her ability to cope with the increase in mental stimulation. "Well pet," he said using the term for the first time, "since you are such a closet exhibitionist, we are going to test what it will be like for you to share your current predicament. First, let's protect your identity, shall we?" he asked as if she had a choice in the matter.

Once again, she looked at him incredulously, as if he could not surprise her any further and yet each time she was completely taken back. "Derek...," she huffed in short breaths, "please... I don't ... know what you are doing... please... I am not....sure...," she said.

"There there...," he said and lifted her chin looking at her, "do you trust me?"

She looked at him and without a pause answered, "100% trust yes. I just don't know if I can take it," she finished.

He leaned down and kissed her gently and while kissing her she heard a faint click of a switch. He finished the kiss and smiling gently at her said, "I turned off the vibrator for a few minutes, you have earned that. Now let's get your ready. This is the last layer, well almost. I promise."

She had a look of slight relief from the break of the vibrator and now focused her stare through her sweaty hair at this next part of the plan. The computer puzzled her greatly and she was still quite nervous despite the trust.

Derek said, "To hide your identity I brought this leather face mask. And, I know what you are thinking, it will fit just fine as there are laces in the back ensuring a very secure fit. I wouldn't use equipment on you that wasn't proper. So, don't worry about that," he said knowing that was the least of her concerns.

"You are going to do what?"

He did not answer but showed the mask to her and then began sliding the leather over her head. Fusing with the position for a minute he ensured the holes were properly aligned and then moved to the rear of the mask and began to tighten the laces. The mask began to take a proper form fitting shape to her head and soon she was fitted with a tight leather mask that had eye holes, two small holes for her nostrils and an opening for her mouth. Despite these openings, her identity was now well hidden.

"The leather hood looks really good on you pet, let's add a little more," he said. She watched him go to the damn drawer of secrets another time and when he returned, she saw another leather item in his hand. He reached up and began to apply a leather collar around her neck.

"Really Derek, a collar?" she said in disbelief.

"If you could see yourself you would agree it looks amazing. Now speaking of seeing you," he said and went to the computer. "I just created an account on a webcam porn site. Normally these types of sites are for people who perform lewd acts in exchange for money. We are not going to charge any money, but we are going to allow people to see you in your predicament, and as we get closer to a goal of how many are watching, I think we should let them see you orgasm. Does that sound like a good plan pet?" he asked with another grin.

"On my god... you are not going to do that are you? Really?" she asked!

"Absolutely. I set up the name of the account as 'K8TCUMS' which I think is pretty cleaver if I say so myself. Now, as I get the camera broadcasting, all that is left is to determine how many people should be on you webcam page before we allow you to cum. What do you think, should we make it an even 100?" he asked.

"I don't know if that is a good idea Derek," she said.

"Shh... we don't want any real names while broadcasting pet. I just started the broadcase so I am sure no one was on, but just to be sure I will add the gag. For your own good so you don't have to worry about another mistake. You can thank me later," he said.

He retrieved the gag and walked to her, keeping his back to the camera. "Open please pet, this is a small penis gag. I will be anxious to see how a real penis feels in that beautiful mouth of yours," he said as he brought the gag to her lips. The gag was designed to be incorporated into the leather hood and after excepting the short phallus into her mouth with a little bit of hesitation, Derek snapped the leather edges to the hood effectively securing the device and gagging her speechless.

He reached down and turned on the vibrator which was not cycled on at the moment from the wall switch, then stepped out of the camera view and returned to his seat to watch.

A moment later the vibrator turned on and unbeknownst to Katie, Derek had switched the vibrator from the medium setting to the high setting when he turned it on. If she were able to leave the ground from jumping, she would have as the much more intense vibrations rocked her clit and caused her to scream behind the gag. Her back arched as the sensations overloaded her surprised system and she closed her eyes yielding her internal strength to make it through the cycle.

Thirty seconds seemed like 30 minutes and finally the heightened vibrations ceased. The instant the high-powered vibrator stopped she bent her head down slightly trying to gain her wits then looked up trying to lock eyes with Derek. She was lost in the sensation and fearing the vibrations again. She glared at him trying to send a signal that she knew exactly what he had done and that she was not happy about the new high-powered torture.

"Congratulations pet, you have 10 people who have chosen to watch your torment. At this rate, it will only take 10 more cycles and you will be able to orgasm. How exciting for you," he said completely ignoring her glare.

She moved her view from Derek to the computer web camera, fully aware there were people on the other end of that digital system staring at her. She blushed behind the mask and worried for a moment that she was still recognizable. She knew this not to be the case but reality of a moment can play tricky thoughts in one's mind. She quickly shifted thoughts to who was watching her. Were the men old or young? Were they attractive or probably not? Were there any women watching her and what did they look like? And finally, the thought of what they were doing while watching her entered her mind. Were they actually trying to get off at the sight of her? At that moment the vibrator exploded again against her sensitive clit.

Her muffled scream could be heard over the noise of the vibrator as she wailed against the rage of the torturous vibrator. The sensations were so strong that they were escalating her need exponentially faster than the previous power. She began to rock as best she could against the dildo and vibrator, fucking it and not caring if people were masturbating to her predicament or not. All she cared was her own orgasm. And just as fast as it cycled on, the vibrator turned off once again.

"MMMMHHHGGGGGFFFFFFFF," Derek and the rest of the webcam viewers heard her scream as she was cut short of her tremendous need to orgasm. She panted against the strain of the corset trying to regain some sense of reality, while in fact her only sense of need was for the sensations to continue to allow her to finally climax from this rollercoaster ride of erotic sensation.

"42 people are watching your torment pet, much more than we anticipated. Maybe you will get to cum sooner than we estimated," he said to her baiting her to keep going.

"Mmmmggggfffff," was the only sound she was able to produce from behind the gag. He for a moment felt concerned but then remembered her statement about not stopping and deep down knew she was completely enjoying the immense control. He stood and thought there was one more element tonight he could add to her adventure.

Walking over to the drawer of secrets one last time, he removed two items and walked back to his wonderfully supercharged over sexed play toy. "The watchers on the webcam are truly enjoying your struggles. From what I can read in the chat they want to cum with you. I am sure you are ready aren't you Katie. Oh, don't worry about answering, I think I know how you are feeling about the matter. To help I am going to add one more set of items. I know you will thank me latter," he said while slightly stroking her arm and then her breast.

He moved his left hand up and massaged her left breast and then played with the very erect nipple. Continuing to hold her left breast he brought his other hand to her very hard nipple and squeezing the wooden pin open, he applied a cloths pin to her nipple.

"MMMMMMGGGGGFFFFFFFFFFF," was heard behind her gag as the pressure cut into her nipple with an agonizing sense of pleasure. He then applied another cloths pin to the other nipple with the same result. Screams behind the gag were heard again by him and the webcam viewers.