Change of Control Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are up to 60 viewers Katie. It won't be long now," he informed her.

At that point the timer turned on and the vibrator set on high produced the powerful sensation that caused her to arch, flex, grunt and then hold her breath all in the first second of torment. The excitement against her clit was so strong that she was not sure it wasn't directly wired straight to the electricity produced from the wall socket. She screamed behind the gag and her body once again started to strain against the bonds and the one bar prison as she ached and moved for added sensation to accelerate her much needed orgasm. She was literally trying to add any movement to achieve climax. Now 30 seconds didn't seem long enough as her only goal was orgasm. And that is when the vibrator turned off once again.

"WWWWAAAAHHHFFFFFFFFF," he heard her literally scream from behind the gag.

He knew it was progressing almost to the point she literally needed to orgasm or stop the teasing. The torment was escalating to a very high level which was exactly what he desired but he was also aware of her boundaries as well. That was the plan all along. How far could she be built up before she would do anything to finish. What or how much is too much of a good thing? That was the ultimate question, and test.

"Katie, so many people are watching you squirm, moan, yell, and try anything to orgasm. 80 people are watching now. Think of that Katie, 80 different people are all witnessing exactly what I am witnessing. A sexy woman bound and in a position of shear erotic bliss. They don't know but I do how you exposed yourself earlier to a bar full of people. And now tied, corseted, being driven to the brink of erotic exhaustion. Wanting to be controlled but internally begging for the torment to conclude, one way or the other. But what you truly desire is one more cycle. You can't imagine traveling this far into our world of adventure and not being able to climax. You need to climax Katie. You need it more than anything."

She looked up at him and then screamed behind the gag, "MMMMMMMMHHHHMMMMMMM!!!!"

He reached towards the wall socket and unplugged the vibrator from the cycle timer. Then, knowing what would happen, he plugged the extension cord directly in the wall, bypassing the cutoff cycle.

She jumped once again at the sensation that was wreaking havoc against her most sensitive and overly stimulated areas. She once again moved her core to try to bring herself to orgasm. She was in a singular state of mind, what can she do to reach climax.

"That's it Katie, feel the sensation build. I think this might be the one," he coached her. "You have 90 people watching, more are finding you each second. That's it, 93... get ready, 95. Don't cum yet. You have to wait until 100. Maybe the timer will shut off?" he was coaching her. At this point they had passed the traditional 30 seconds of vibration yet the direct power of bypassing the timer continued on unbeknownst to her.

"MMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFF"

"97. Almost there. Feel it now," he told her from his vantage point knowing she was literally on the edge. "Just a few more seconds. 98.....99.... they are all stroking and playing along with you... ready.... Just one more.... Hold it......imagine all of those people watching you so intensely, they need to cum with you."

She was as stiff as humanly possible. Every muscle in her body flexed as if she was an erotic statue on display for all of the sexual voyeurs. Her senses completely overriding any conscious thought. The only notion was focused on the almost unmeasurable intense sensation against her clit and the pending orgasm. No other thought existed.

"100. Cum now!" he commanded her.

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," she screamed as the impending orgasmic drive finally peaked and electrified every inch of her entire body. The waves of pleasure swept over her starting from her toes and head flowing through every nerve and meeting in tandem directly at the connection of the vibrator and her clitoris. Her body spasmed over and over, shaking almost violently as the orgasms swept through her again and again. Derek was already by her side to steady her once the sensation began to wane. Several moments passed of her shaking and quivering until finally the orgasm began to cease.

Derek spoke to her while removing the gag from the hood, "Katie, are you ok? Can you still stand while I get you unlocked?"

Sweating, panting, slightly shaking, moving her mouth relieving the tension from the gag she stammered, "I am so good Derek. Yes, I can stand for a minute but will be ready to sit."

Derek released the lock binding her cuffs behind her back first and she moved her hands to her hips to help balance. Bending down he began to loosen the telescoping release and then slowly he began to move the dildo and vibrator down away from her.

"Ah...Oh....," she said, "I am very tender."

"Almost done Katie. One more inch and all free."

He stood quickly and helped her over to the stool and assisted her to find the seat. The hood and collar did not allow great range of motion for her head as he had not started taking those items off. He admired her and wanted to leave them on just a little longer as he felt she simply looked too good to rush removing those kinky items.

"Here is your water," he said handing her the water bottle, "can I get you anything else?"

"You can remove these crazy kinky cloths," she said with a smile behind the hood.

"I will, but will you indulge me with one more request before I do?" he asked with a sincere expression.

"You are the one in control, so at this point of course," she replied.

He lifted his phone up and unlocked the screen. "I need a picture of you looking so amazing please. Do you mind standing and turning slightly and I can get a few pictures to always remember this amazing adventure?"

"Don't you dare do anything with those pictures," she said with a firm voice.

"Don't worry Katie. Remember you are still fairly concealed behind that hood."

She stood and turned slightly sideways. She still had on the corset, cuffs, collar and hood in addition to standing on her heels. She moved her hands to her hips and bent one leg slightly. Had he not known better at this moment he would have thought she was accustomed to modeling.

"Wow Katie, you are incredible. Stunning. Thank you," he said while he took a few photos of her exquisite appearance.

He finished and walked over and slowly touched her leather clad face, bent down and gently kissed her. He withdrew and looked in her eyes. He continued looking for another moment and then moved around behind her and began removing the collar. As the collar came off and he began unlacing the hood, she looked over at the computer and asked, "Were there really 100 people watching me?"

He laughed a little and replied, "Actually, it was way more. I had no idea how quickly people would stop at your webcam and watch. I should have known as I was mesmerized by your vision as well."

"So, you were lying to me and making me wait to orgasm Derek!" she said with an annoyed voice.

"I believe that is called being controlled Katie, just as requested," he said as he removed the hood from her head.

"So how many people did watch me?" she asked taking another sip of water.

"It was close to 500. And there were lots of comments through the chat system. Mostly all wanting you to orgasm quickly so they could as well. It was quite erotic to be honest. And just so you know, I did not have that as part of the plan until earlier this evening when we discovered the interest in exhibitionism."

"Wow. That is pretty hot to be honest," she said and turned and kissed him again. "Thank you for all you are doing with planning and making this adventure real."

He finished unlocking the cuffs and finally unlaced the corset. With all of the items off she excused herself to the restroom to clean up as best she could. She came out of the restroom a few minutes later still naked except for her heels and looked around for her cloths. He had laid them out for her and took pleasure in watching her dress.

She finished dressing, including the earlier missing bra and walked over to him. "Derek, thanks again for everything, that was one of the most amazing orgasms I have ever experienced. I don't know if it was the bondage, webcam, vibrator or you, but that was truly an explosion."

"I absolutely loved providing that experience for you. I aim to please Katie. It was truly my pleasure."

"Speaking of your pleasure Derek, at some point I think we are going to have to have sex. I appreciate all you are doing for me, but I do want to make you feel as good as I do!" she exclaimed.

"All in good time Katie. I may have a couple of more ideas in my plans, but I promise you two things. I am looking forward to having you and for now I am having an amazing time. But thank you for the thought, that is very nice to hear."

She leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and said, "Deal."

"If you think it is ok, I think it's time to get you back. It is a school night after all," he said cautiously making sure she understood he was not rushing.

"That sounds great actually. I want to take a bath before bed. I still need to clean up from all of the torment."

They walked over to the car and he opened the door allowing her to get in the passenger seat. Fastening her seat belt, she wondered what would be next adventure and how he could top tonight's experience. She believed he likely already had that planned and secretly was already looking forward to it.

He started the car and then handed her the blindfold before opening the barn garage door. "Sorry, this is to remain a secret for a little while longer, it really adds to the adventure."

She gave a bit of a huff and rolled her eyes, then applied the blindfold with a grin.

"I saw that eye roll Katie," he told her as he backed the car out of the barn, "I will be adding that to the list. That one will cost you."

She gasped for a moment realizing this fictional list was actually real and in a small voice replied to him with a smirk, "Oh darn."