Change of Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending her body at the waist to get her bearings on the stool, she placed a foot on the step and one hand on the table while Derek helped her step up and turn. "You will never cease to surprise me Derek," she said turning slightly and then lowering her bottom to rest on the table. "Or worry me for that matter. Please be kind," she said.

"I aim to please Katie, so don't worry," he said while lifting her legs up on to the table. "Ok, I need to you slide down towards the foot of the table some, and then lie all the way back. I need to have you in the right position on the table for everything to work," he concluded.

Making a few minor adjustments to her position, he was finally pleased she was in the correct spot and produced a folded towel and placed under her leather encased head.

She tried to watch him move around the table, but the posture collar kept her head mostly immobile. She could hear some small metal pieces clank together as she sensed he was now back at her side.

"If you would just lift you head slightly," he said while helping her slightly raise and roll slightly to one side. The metal clasp of the carabiner clip snapped closed as Derek attached it to the metal d ring on the back of her collar. He kept her in that position while he fed the rope that was attached to the carabiner through the hole of the heavy wooden table.

After that task was complete, he lowered her back in position and once again made sure her head was on the towel for comfort and just slightly raised from the solid wooden table and that her body was in the overall correct position. "I am sure you are getting curious pet, it won't be long now," he said while he lifted her left wrist and attached the small carabiner to the d ring producing the metal click once again. The rope was fed through the outer most hole that was in line with the same row of holes that the collar rope was located. He moved to her other side and repeated the process on her right wrist.

"I am going to pull these ropes tight now Katie, if you would be so kind as to lay your wrist by your shoulders that will help the ropes pull the cuffs in to place."

"Oh my God," she whispered as she moved her wrists to either side of her shoulders and laid them as flat as she could on the tabletop.

Derek kneeled under the head of the table and found each of the three ropes. Grasping the two ropes that were attached to her wrists he slowly pulled the ropes down which caused the cuffs to be pulled in the direction of each hole that the rope was fed. With a little more effort each rope became taut as the cuff found their home directly on top of the hole. The d ring became slightly recessed in the hole restricting the cuffs ability to move at all from their new bound position.

After securely tying the wrist ropes, Derek began to pull on the rope that was attached to her collar. Slowly pulling to ensure he was not forcing too much pressure on her neck, to watched intently to the gap of the d ring inching closer to its resting place against the top of its hole. Leaving slightly less pressure on this rope, Derek tied the rope and secured her neck in place as well.

"Can you breathe ok Katie, it is important that it is secure, firm, but not overly tight? Somewhat tight is preferred, but not overly tight." he asked.

He watched with great care as she moved her head slightly back and forth and then also pulled on her wrists as well, "Yes, it's ok Derek. It is tight but I have no problem breathing."

"Very good. Now, let's get the rest of this finished and we can plug you in."

What the hell did he just say she thought to herself?

She listened as he walked several steps away from the table and then back to her. Unable to look down she could only catch glimpses of what he was doing as he approached the table once again. She felt something being laid over her ribs just below her naked breasts and then felt the same being positioned over hips. She could feel what she presumed were ropes in those two locations being fed around the table and the slight pressure of them becoming taut as Derek proceeded with her bindings.

"Katie, I am sure you are familiar with ratchet straps that are used to attach larger items to trailers?" he asked. "I want to make sure you are aware that I am using the same type of straps now to securely bind you to the table. I knew you would be relieved to know that you do not have to worry about anything coming loose," he said in the most matter of fact tone, knowing that was the furthest thing from her mind and she would recognize the complete sarcasm.

"Derek, from what I can feel with my wrists and neck, I am completely secure now."

"Oh, I agree that part is secure, but when the fun starts happening, I assure you, you will want the rest as secure or perhaps even more secure. So, let's get some pressure on these straps."

Derek fed the loose end of the wide nylon strap through the ratchet and pulled. Next the clicks of the ratchet sounded as he began cranking the handle of the rachet which pulled the nylon strap tight. This mechanism he knew could apply a tremendous amount of pressure, so he proceeded very carefully. He felt the tension grow on the strap and stopped, and then repeated the procedure on the strap located near her hips. Both straps actually were running across the corset which he knew would add a layer of protection for her skin. The top strap ran just along the top of the corset and the lower strap the same near the bottom of the corset. He let her adjust to the tension and then asked, "How does that feel Katie, everything ok?"

"It's very tight, but yes ok. Not sure how long I could stay like this, but ok for now."

"Ok, then let's add a couple of clicks to each and call that part good," he said and clicked both ratchets two clicks tighter. He heard her groan in disbelief as he performed this action and waited for her to object, but she did not.

"The next part of this will just be temporary, so hold tight while I get you all set up," he said with a smile knowing she would recognize the intended pun.

He moved to a table behind him and assembled the next items. Sounds that seemed like tape being torn happened several times and she wondered in near disbelief as to what would happen next. Moving back to the bondage table he started to lift her right leg up and out away from her body. "As I said, this is just temporary as I apply the next pair of items, please just hold still won't you," he once again joked.

Katie felt something cold and sticky touch her right butt cheek very near to her asshole. This did not make her feel comfortable at all. The same sensation was felt on the other side and then she felt what must have been the tape she had heard earlier being applied over each sticky item.

"Derek, what the hell are you doing to me?" she asked incredulously.

"In due time Katie, I don't want to ruin the surprise," he said in return. "And trust me."

She did not reply and by her silence confirmed her trust.

Derek released her leg and let it lay back on the table for now. He moved back towards her head and began to repeat the application of the sticky items with tape on each side of her right nipple, and then to each side of her left nipple. She was breathing harder as the concern for what he was doing was truly growing to real anxiety for her at this point.

He moved again to the other table and retrieved yet another item and moved back towards her legs. "I believe this will feel somewhat familiar to you as we used this in the last adventure," he said.

Using he left hand and pulling her legs apart, she felt him begin to insert the glass dildo into her very wet pussy. He gently moved the erotic intruder in and slightly out, causing her to moan with the new feeling. The next motion set the device further in to her sex, and then back slightly. Finally, on the next motion he inserted the dildo to its final deep seat. She heard a clamping noise as Derek clamped the metal rod attached to the end of the dildo to the worktable. She next felt what she feared she would feel, the Hitachi vibrator being applied to her clit. He gently pulled her apart slightly making sure that the head of the powerful vibrator was against her very sensitive erotic organ. She felt him wrapping the vibrator to the metal pole in a similar fashion that he did in their previous use of the toy. She knew from experience that it would not move from its new location.

With the lower toys all in place, Derek closed her legs along the long pole and with two Velcro straps, secured her legs together at her mid-thigh and ankle. He next folded another towel in two folds and placed the padding under her ankles and heels to keep some of the direct pressure from the hard-wooden table. Lastly, Derek produced two more ratchet straps and fed them each around the tabletop and over her legs at the same location as the Velcro straps. Although her legs were already bound together by the Velcro straps, the ratchet straps now ensured she was also completely bound to the table.

He stepped back and reviewed his work. She was corseted, hooded, and collared. She was bound to the table at the neck, wrists, chest, hips, thighs and ankles. A glass dildo was inserted deeply in her dripping pussy, a powerful Hitachi vibrator poised to provide its erotic torment to her swollen clit, and six sticky items had been applied, two around her ass and two around each of her nipples. As he surveyed his accomplishment, he saw her trying to look around to find him but failed with such limited motion available to her head. Her breathing was already slightly labored in the tight straps holding her firmly to the table in addition to the anxiety growing by the minute.

"Katie, I trust you cannot move, that although you are tight nothing is too terribly uncomfortable, and you are now feeling as controlled as you have ever felt. Would that all be correct?" he said in a slow tone, drawing out the phrase to emphasize the control and patience he wanted to demonstrate.

"Oh my God Derek, I have never felt like this. I know you are going to drive me crazy. I am already begging, please be nice...please," she said in a bit of a frantic tone.

"Katie, I need you to know that I want to make you feel amazing. But to do that I will push you. Is that what you truly want?"

She hesitated to weigh the options. To control her, she knew that he was going to push her and take her mind and body beyond what she had ever experienced, and deep down that is truly what she wanted. But in allowing him to do that, she would endure a journey that she knew would be intense and likely long. The struggle between adventure and sanity, between erotic boundaries and normalcy collided in her mind for just a few seconds before she concluded with the only choice she could make. "Yes Derek, do whatever you want, I trust you," she said once again, effectively pushing the go button to whatever was next on his devious erotic plan.

"Very well, and thank you again for your trust," he said while leaning over at her head and giving her another short kiss.

He moved around once again to the other table and retrieved the next set of items to put his plan in motion. Turning back to her she felt him toying with something around her chest and then with something similar at her bottom. She presumed it had something to do with the sticky items but still had no idea what. Her pulse was racing as she heard him say, "Katie, this is going to feel a bit strange at first. Like silent vibrations, are you ready?"

"No..." she breathless said trying to understand what was about to happen. Nervously she quickly said, "Yes, I am ready... Oh my God..."

"I am going to start low and then we will increase as you can handle it...let me know when you feel something."

Derek turned on the electrical stimulation box that was connected to the pads that were attached to her bottom and nipples. The set of electrical pads on her bottom were on one channel, and the set of pads on her nipples were on a second channel. This setup allowed for different intensities to be set for each channel. What felt good across her bottom may be too much for her nipples and the intention was to set each channel at the right strength.

"You should begin to feel something across your nipples now," Derek said in a quiet calm tone. The box he was holding had four main dials. Channel one and channel two levels, a pattern selector, and a frequency selector.

He had chosen a simple electrical pattern of waves going up and down slightly. The pattern would be felt along the body anywhere between the two pads. The signal was sent from one pad and received by the other pad, and any tissue in-between the pads would be the carrier of that signal. In this first case, the signals were transferred directly across the nipples, no more than an inch or so in distance but oh so tender and sensitive distance it was.

He advanced the level of channel one so that she would begin to feel the wave pattern across her nipples. Knowing the intensity can change from light, to satisfying to intense very quickly, he advanced the level very slowly.

"I feel it. Oh my God that is strange," she exclaimed.

"It should be relatively low at the moment, and a wave pattern. Can you feel it increase and decrease?"

"Yes, I can feel it. It's like it is inside of me."

"That is exactly the feeling. I can speed up the waves like this," Derek said as he adjusted the frequency dial higher.

"Oh, I can feel them getting faster yes."

"Very good Katie, I will adjust it back to the middle speed. Now, let's find the setting on the other set of pads."

Katies eyes widen with the thought of where the other pads were located. Through this new experience of electrical stimulation on her nipples she had forgotten there was another set of pads on her ass. Just like the pads across her nipples, this set of pads was located in such a position that the current passed between the two pads would run directly across her delicate hole. She tensed waiting for the feeling to begin and as he advanced the channel level, she began to feel the first feeling of the wave pattern running across her ass.

"Oh Shit, I feel it...," she gasped as the electrical pattern was strong enough to produce a vibration sensation.

"Very good, and how does it feel?"

"It's hard... to explain," she said between gasps for air and the new sensation causing her to lose concentration. "It is, literally like I am being vibrated from the inside out."

"Right. I understand, and that is what this lower setting should feel like. Very good. However, it can quickly become very intense, like this," he said as he reactivated the nipple channel and turned both up another 40% from the current lower setting.

She tried to arch her back and held her breath as the sensations now shot across her tender areas with much greater intensity. Her hands balled into fists and pulled against the wrist cuffs with the surprised increase in the sensations. Her legs also tried to flex but the rachet straps around the heavy wooden table did not yield a single inch. After another few seconds of this test, the electrical current shut off with a flip of a switch.

With a smile on his face he said, "So pet, you can thank me now that we have bound you so securely. I believe now you can understand the slight uncontrolled nature of the experience and the need for such heavy bondage."

Panting and relaxing her tense body she replied, "Oh shit that was so intense. And both going at the same time. I don't know if I can handle that Derek."

"Did it hurt?"

She thought before answering and truthfully said, "No, I wouldn't call it pain. It was just so intense. It felt so strong at first and then I got a little use to it. But I don't want any more than that and I am not even sure I want that."

"You have said something very interesting Katie. You are right in that the first few moments are always very intense and then your body begins to adjust to the sensation. I wouldn't call it becoming numb exactly, but just like a physical vibrator, you get accustom to it and a break is always good to keep the nerves fresh and unexpecting."

"You seem to know a lot about this, do you use this a lot on people?" she said with a hint of jealousy in her voice.

"Not at all, but I do use it on myself. We can discuss more about that later. But I can assure you, anything you are experiencing I have experienced as well. I would never run an experiment without fully knowing the process and outcome."

"You do this to yourself?" she said incredulously.

"We will talk more about that later. For now, just one more thing to do and you will be all set."

She could hear him move around and could not imagine what was happening next. Something sounded like it was being plugged in to a socket and then there was a sound that could be buttons being pushed. She had no idea what to expect.

Derek moved to the head of the table and applied a blindfold over her eyes. This was curious to her as she really couldn't move her head to see anything anyway. Next she felt the rubber phallus touching her lips and reluctantly opened her mouth knowing that the gag was going to be fastened to her as well. With the gag attached to the hood, all air at this point would only be available through her nose which was also worrisome for her. In all, her anxiety level was now peaked.

Leaning over close to her head, he said in a very low and deliberate voice, "Katie, you are now going to experience a build up like never before. You have felt each of the sensations that are about to rock you. I have the electrical stimulation set on a timer so it will turn on for a few minutes and then turn off, allowing your nerves to cool back down. Also, the pattern on the control box is set to random, so a dozen different patterns may activate each time it turns on. Lastly, I know you loved the vibrator, but it is so intense that I have it set on a different timer. It should turn on near the end of the e stim cycle to add that extra little punch. It will also turn off and allow you to cool down before the entire cycle starts again. This will truly be a boundary tester for you I believe. I am quite proud of this adventure plan. If you have any feelings of truly needing out, hmm the tune to Happy Birthday. Do you understand that request? If you do grunt once, please."

"Mmpph"

"Very good. You are a very good subject indeed. Now, let the torture, I mean torment begin."

Derek turned on the timers that were controlling the system and the e stim system activated sending the first intense signals to her nipples and ass.

"Mmmmmppphhhhhhh" she yelled behind the gag and her body tensed and clenched once again. After several seconds of holding her breath she gasped for air through her nose as the e stim system continued the relentless administration of electrical pulses across her nipples and ass. She moaned behind the gag feeling the intensity of the system and the pattern alternate between high and low steps.

Two minutes went by and she was breathing heavy but steady as the pulses continued their work. She had no idea how long the timers were set and riding this first pattern seemed to register no sense of time whatsoever. Two more minutes in and she was slightly more use to the current electrical step pattern. High for a few seconds, then low. Repeat. Over and over again. Just as any sense of comprehension and understanding began to set in, at the 5-minute mark the Hitachi that was resting on her extremely sensitive and needy clit turned on.

"MMMMMMMMPPPPPPGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed and clenched and arched with no breath again. This sensation she was not prepared for and the added intensity caused her body to pull at every point of bondage. As much as she tried to wither, the bindings did not move. She was truly bound immobile and victim to the torment.