Change of Control Ch. 03

Story Info
The adventure continues with heavy bondage and torment.
17.2k words
4.71
17.8k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
122 Followers

Authors Note: Included in this story is the use of electrical stimulation. It is a debated topic as to the safety of electrical stimulation above the waist. In this story the pads are placed on either side of the nipples which has been used by countless people in a safe manner, this author included. Always consult the directions when using electrical stimulation and NEVER place the pads from front to back of the chest as the current could disrupt the heart.

*****

Derek sat in his office chair Friday morning determining how best to start the text. He had just experienced the second "adventure" as they were calling it the previous night and although little time had passed, he was ready to initiate the next adventure as early as the next evening. He remembered she had mentioned she was a little tender from the one bar prison but was curious how she may respond to the short interim break before adventure three. Her quick reaction would be a good indication that she was truly enjoying the time together experiencing his kinky plans.

He smiled with the memory of their initial meeting and how quickly they realized they both needed some erotic, transparent fun with nothing but honesty driving the direction. It was one of the most refreshing periods in his life. No preconceived notions, no false agendas or hopes for a long-term relationship. The series of adventures were a need they both had, and he felt immensely fortunate to have found her and found out her desires in a way they both could not have predicted. The timing was truly remarkable he thought as he once again found himself shaking his head that this was actually happening.

"Hello Katie! I hope this finds you well after last evenings adventure," he wrote on the text. "I was going to call but thought you would be at work and didn't want to bother you. Checking in to see if you were ok and also to inquire if you were ready yet for another adventure? Perhaps tomorrow? - D"

She reached for her phone as it vibrated the incoming text pattern and smiled when she read the notification that the text was from Derek. Reading the text, she thought for a moment and then started to put the phone down to wait and not seem overanxious. However mid-way through the motion she stopped and brought the phone back to both hands reminding herself there was no need to play any kind of games around the reply. Her fingers touched the glass face and began to type the text return, "Hi Derek! I'm doing really well thanks! The bath helped when I got home to not only clean up but a good soaking as well. I believe my body will be ready for adventure 3 whenever you think. That is, I assume my body might have something to do with adventure 3? ;) - K8T"

"Your body is the focus of adventure 3 and how your body after prolonged torment will affect your mind. Hmmm, come to think of it, maybe I have that backwards. Regardless, your body is part of the adventure equation, that I can assure you," he replied back in a text.

She held her breath slightly as she always did when reading his directness to her playful questions. "Excuse me sir, but that does not sound that much different than last night. I believe the goal was what can you do to me to drive me crazy, physically and mentally?"

"Generally speaking, you are correct Katie. However, I have a slightly different set of parameters I would like to implement. Oh, and don't worry, you won't have to wear high heels this time. I imagine your feet and legs were tired after last evening standing the way you did," he replied.

"You are always thinking of my well-being..." she replied back very sarcastically.

"I aim to please Katie. Your wish was to be controlled, unless that has changed?"

"No, I believe I can see this through another round of your wicked adventures. Do you have a time and location planned yet? Or would you like me to meet at your house. I would just need the directions," she text knowing he would not be giving her directions.

To date, he had blindfolded her and driven her to his pole barn which served incredibly well as a play space. She knew this would be no exception. She actually liked the added touch of the mysterious location and how it enhanced the adventure, although she was also equally growing curious to know more about her master planner, where did he actually live and what would that space look like?

"Actually, I do have a plan on how to meet. Do you own a long coat by chance?" he asked.

Oh, shit she thought. This is not going to go well at all. Several ideas instantly flashed in her mind at this question, none of them necessarily good.

He was beginning to develop a penchant for exhibitionism since she made the off handed comment about giving the bar a show during their last adventure. A long coat had exhibitionism written all over it she surmised.

I could lie and not tell him she thought again to herself. But deep down she was very curious as to what he wanted her to do. She had to know, but also knew whatever it was going to be she would never do this without someone like him controlling her to act out whatever was floating around in that kinky head of his. She had to see it through, and she wanted to be made to push boundaries she never thought she would have the courage to do otherwise.

"Yes, I have a long coat. Derek, please be nice!" she texted back with growing anxiety to his reply.

"What color is it may I ask?"

"It is dark, a charcoal grey long rain trench coat," she replied.

"Ok perfect. I just needed the color. I will text you more tomorrow. Let's plan on starting this out a little earlier. Can you be ready around 6? We won't be eating dinner so if you want to have something lite, that might be advisable. I promise at some point we will make a date and I will take you to diner, but not tomorrow evening," he instructed.

The vague instructions did not make her feel any better about the coat request. "Ok, I will be ready by 6 and waiting on further instructions. I want to say thank you, but I think I will hold that comment until after adventure 3," she finished.

"Probably a good call. Speak soon. Oh, same rule tonight, no touching," he finished.

She bit her lip in response that he agreed she should not thank him yet. She knew this was just a mind game but cursed at herself that it worked. She had an instant mix of excitement and anxiety. "As you command sir," she texted back.

"Good girl."

Saturday morning, she woke early and tried to keep herself busy around the house to distract her thoughts from the impending adventure and most importantly the long coat inquiry. She was learning that he had two phases to the adventures, one was the start of the adventure which so far had proven to serve as a means to excite her in public which lead to the second phase of the kinky adventure once they transitioned to the pole barn. The start was much more of a mind tease while the pole barn was all physical. The physical portion did also affect her thoughts of course, but that was driven by her physical reaction to his erotic torment.

Lost in all of this thought throughout the day, she faded back and forth from daydreams to busy work. The hours again slowed in anticipation. After an achingly slow afternoon she decided to bath and get ready slightly early just in case. Shaving was always on the agenda and she made sure she was as smooth as possible as this got his attention when he first explored her, and she did not want to disappoint him. She liked the look and feel as well however the shaving process now gave her a bit of a chill knowing it was for him to enjoy.

Once out of the bath and dried she slid into a white terrycloth bathrobe and moved to the kitchen to eat a little and also poured a small glass of wine to calm her nerves. She wondered as she took the first sip if she would ever stop being nervous and determined it would likely take a few more adventures for this feeling to stop. Deep inside she knew that he would likely keep pushing her boundaries which would cause some nerves to be present for a long time.

Finishing her meal and glass of wine, she looked again at the time and it was approaching 5:30. If they were meeting at 6:00 this did not allow her much time to be ready. As she processed this thought her phone vibrated with an incoming text. She quickly retrieved her phone and opened the message.

"Here are your instructions Katie. I want you to wear some very red lipstick and the long coat, nothing else. Shoes are your choice. You are to go to the drugstore on the corner at 6pm, enter and walk to the aisle that has the intimate products. You need to find KY lubrication and take that to the front register and make the purchase. While at the front register you are to say out loud as if you are thinking this, 'I hope this is enough for this evening'. I will give more instructions after that. - D"

She looked at the screen with her mouth slightly agape and re read the text message 3 times. She sensed something like this may be involved with the long coat, but to be completely naked was not at all what she expected. Making matters much worse was the instruction to buy lubrication and say out loud "I hope this is enough for tonight".

"No way am I doing this. He is out of his mind if he thinks I am this crazy," she said out loud as she walked out of the kitchen and back to her bathroom. "I will think of something to wear but I am not going through with this," she said again.

In the bathroom she applied the red lipstick and looked at herself closely in the mirror. She typically did not apply such a bold color but thought it would be striking against the charcoal dark coat. Thinking of the coat she was curious what the fit would be like if buttoned and waist cinched. No harm in trying it on she thought as she walked to the closet and retrieved the long coat from the hanger. The coat actually fit her well across the shoulders, not too loose but very comfortable. She buttoned up several of the front buttons making sure the lower buttons were secure and stopping short at the top by two buttons. She reached for the waist belt and threaded the end through the cinch and pulled it tight.

She returned to her bedroom which had a full-length mirror on the wall and stood in front making sure as she walked the coat did not open too much revealing her nakedness. Somewhat satisfied that walking would be ok, she pulled out a pair of black high heels and stepped in to the 4-inch shoes. Another review in the full-length mirror surprised her as the heels and coat appeared somewhat natural on her frame. The dark coat color was a nice contrast to her vivid lipstick while not too much of her bare body was actually revealed. Perhaps being naked under the coat was a possibility. However, there was no way she was going to talk while in the drugstore and wasn't even sure she would buy the lubrication.

Looking at the clock she didn't have time to change out of the coat and make it on time. With a deep breath she grabbed her keys and wallet and headed out the door to her car thinking at least part of his command she could perform.

Arriving at the drugstore a few minutes later, she parked the car as close to the door as she could but also was aware of who may be parked next to her. Exiting the car could be a little tricky and she did not want to have too much on display when stepping out of the car. She knew that her appearance would be a little suspicious however she also knew that nothing was showing that shouldn't be and technically she was doing nothing wrong. Actually no one would likely put two and two together that she was completely naked under the garment she told herself. This thought did little to ease the tension that was building in her as she reached for the door handle to start the trek inside.

Taking a deep breath, she passed through the automatic entry door and felt her phone vibrate that she had placed in her coat pocket earlier. She removed the phone and saw a notification of a text from Derek. She walked another few paces inside the store and found a quiet aisle and opened the message.

"You look very lovely Katie and I am impressed you are living up to the command. I would not want to add another entry to the naughty list. However, before you go any further your coat is a bit constricting. Please unbutton the lower 3 buttons before continuing on. -D"

She instinctively looked around to find him as he clearly was spying on her which was really no surprise now that she had a moment to think about it. A quick look around her vicinity did not reveal him and thought he was likely outside in his car. She didn't remember seeing his car in the parking lot but also did not make much effort to look for it. She bit her lip thinking about the list he mentioned, the naughty list as he called it, and was pretty sure that he was not joking and fully intended to make true his promise of keeping track of her mistakes. The tasks during the adventures so far have been fairly intense. She shuddered a little to imagine what would be included if he were actually going to create a set of tasks for punishment as he had implied a few times.

She looked around one more time and the heat of her blushing as well as the heat developing between her legs began to be very noticeable indicating that she was getting turned on by the predicament. "Jeeez what is wrong with me," she said out loud in a very low voice as she leaned over slightly and started to unbutton the lower button, then the next, and realizing how high up the third button was trembled as her fingers slowly undid the last instructed button. The coat could be opened nearly to the top of her thigh depending on how she walked or moved. She tested the gapping coat and changed her gait to take slightly smaller steps as she began to walk to the next few aisles looking for the lubrication. How did she come this far she did not know shaking her head as she spotted the section of sexual aids. Not that long ago she would not leave the house like this and swore to herself she would not buy the lubricant. Now only one more barrier to breakdown and she will have lost all self-control to his commands. Damn him she thought.

She picked up a small bottle of the lubrication and turned to walk up the aisle to the cashier. As she turned past the endcap and approached the cashier, she saw Derek at the cashier receiving change from buying a newspaper and mints. "You have a very pleasant evening," he said to the older woman wearing a blue vest and name tag manning the cash register.

"Thank you dear, you have a very nice evening as well," the elderly cashier replied back in a slow and very pleasant tone that any person would love to hear from a grandmotherly type soul. She smiled at Derek as he moved on and looked to help the next customer which was a lovely woman in a dark overcoat.

"Hello dear," began the sweet elderly cashier as Katie handed her the small bottle of lubrication, "will this be all for you today?"

Katie looked at the cashier and then at Derek, her cheeks reddening with the impending words about to leave her astonished mouth, "Yes, that will be all," she paused looking at her wallet and sorting through a few dollar bills, "I hope that will be enough for tonight," she said finally getting the right combination of money out of her wallet and looking up at the woman.

"That will be four dollars and seventy-three cents please," said the cashier seemingly unphased or not understanding the nature of the product and her comment.

Handing her a 5-dollar bill Katie looked over at Derek who was standing near the front door pretending to be fumbling with the wrapper of the recently purchased mints smiling a very broad smile while he watched the events unfold. She stared at him with a furrowed brow intently communicating how unpleasant this event was making her but was interrupted by the elderly woman once again, "Here is your change, and enjoy a fun evening as it sounds you have planned," said the woman giving Katie a wink as she handed her the change and receipt.

"Thank you," Katie said with a hushed voice and fake smile as she turned to head towards Derek already making a fist ready to punch him hard when she got in range.

Derek walked out of the door in front of her and then waited for her to join him while on the sidewalk slowly walking towards her car. True to her thoughts she punched him in the arm when she arrived next to him, "I can't believe you made me do that!" she exclaimed.

"You had complete free will of not doing that Katie. Although there would be repercussions if you did not comply with the instructions. I am proud of you and may I add, damn you look very fine."

She paused for a minute letting the adrenalin slow and looked at him with her brown eyes and smiled a little, "Oh my god was that a rush. I cannot believe I just did that."

"I thought it might be. Now, may I have your car keys please?"

She looked at him inquisitively and reached into her coat pocket and handed him the keys. Taking the keys, he walked to the driver's door and unlocked her car, looked back at her on the sidewalk and said, "I need to move your car to a safer location, I will be right back."

He quickly shut the door, turned on the car and backed up leaving Katie standing on the sidewalk with nothing but an overcoat on and her mouth again open slightly at the unbelievable events unfolding in front of her. Watching him exit the parking lot she put her hands in her pockets trying to hold the coat closed. She began to get angry at the thought of being left on the sidewalk looking more like she was ready to charge by the hour than waiting on her kinky friend to come pick her up.

She continued to watch as Derek parked the car in the restaurant lot across from the drugstore under an overhead light and exited the car. Locking the car and checking to make sure it was safe, he walked briskly back to her admiring her appearance the entire way.

With a grin he said, "You should have seen the look on your face when I closed the door."

She hit him again on the arm as he offered it to her, and they walked to the passenger door of his sedan that was across the parking lot. Stopping at the door before opening it, he looked deeply in her eyes, "You truly look spectacular Katie. And this was very erotic to watch. Now, only one thing left to do which is to make sure you are not wearing anything under this coat as instructed."

He bent over and gave her a slow and passionate kiss, holding her close to him with his left arm while his right hand slowly parted the lower portion of her coat and felt her thigh. As he continued the kiss, he slowly moved his hand higher to her now wet and bare pussy and broke the kiss with a smile. As his lips moved from hers, she let out a gasp at his first touch of the evening to her swollen sex.

"I will never get use to discovering that your body simply does not lie Katie," he said with a bit of pride feeling her wetness and understanding that she was very turned on at the series of events.

He opened the car door and allowed her to carefully maneuver to the passenger seat. The door shut with a solid latch and she looked down noticing her coat was mostly opened and not hiding her legs at all. She did not bother to cover as he entered the car and noticed the same lack of concealment. He smiled matching her smile and started the car.

"That wasn't so bad now was it," he asked.

"Oh my god Derek. I was a nervous wreck," she paused thinking about the experience from start to finish. "Now it doesn't seem so bad but while I was actually doing it, I was about to explode with fear. You are going to kill me," she said while having a hard time hiding a smile.

"There are worse ways to go Katie," he said reaching for the blindfold once again out of the side door pocket. "Now if you don't mind, let's get you to the play barn," he said while handing her the blindfold and waited for her to apply it across her eyes.

kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
122 Followers