Change of Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fists clinched and arms pulled against the leather cuffs holding them in place. Her core pushed against the corset and his weight on top of her. Her legs being free wrapped around his back side and pulled him to her. She was holding her breath at this final last few moments of sexual intensity, trying her best to hold the orgasm that was now impossible to stop.

"NOW!" Derek screamed as his body tensed with the release of his orgasm.

The two hours of buildup combined with the initial first sexual intercourse with Derek finally reached climatic levels to which she had never before experienced and pushed her over the edge. Her body pulled at the restraints holding her to the table as the sweeping first wave of orgasm started from all parts of her body and culminated at her core. Her internal muscles squeezed Derek's erect cock and her legs pushed him in as deep as possible.

She exhaled in a scream and immediately inhaled another breath as another wave swept through her entire body. She flexed every muscle as this sensation continued to rock her entire nervous system. Another breath and scream developed as another wave swept through her.

Derek too was erupting in bursts of orgasm as his own sexual climax was taking place inside of her. Barely able to sense this in addition to her own sensations, an incredible sense of satisfaction however did begin to sweep over her watching the level of pleasure in his face.

Taking short breaths, she finally began to regain any assemblance of reality as the long orgasmic waves began to shorten and her body quivered in the aftershocks of their bliss.

"Derek...," she started to say in a whisper but had to stop as words were not able to be spoken yet.

Raising slightly and smiling while looking at her once again deep in her eyes he said, "Are you ok? That was truly amazing."

Catching her breath slightly more she attempted to speak once again, "I have never experienced anything like that before. I truly don't know how you took me to that level. Holy shit."

Realizing that she was happy with the outcome Derek's smile beamed across his face as the two continued to relax after the explosive climax. Still on top of her he slowly began to withdraw himself from within her in a soft easy motion. He turned on the wooden table and eased himself on to his feet standing beside her.

"I better turn the e stim off, unless you are ready for another round," he said looking at her with a grin with the timer in the off cycle for now but approaching the turn on point soon.

"NO! Please turn it off," she said it a quick retort.

He reached for the control box and turned the power knob to off before the timer switched to on. "You win, only one round for you, this time," he said smiling at her.

Trying to turn her head which was still in the hood and collar she said, "Only one round! How long was I in this setup by the way?"

"I am curious to know before I tell you, how long do you think you have been like this?"

"I truly have no idea. You could tell me an hour or more, I really lost track of time," she replied.

"And was it ok? Please know I wasn't trying to overly torment you, but I know you have to experience a certain amount of build up before your true levels can be understood. My goal was not torture, my goal was to find your peak amount of erotic tension, and then release it," he reassured her while reaching for the left leather cuff and started to unfasten the black leather strap.

"I understand that now, and yes thinking through it all now it was like nothing I have ever experienced. So yes, it was amazing. Had you asked me the same question while being shocked and vibrated I would not have said the same, but now living through all of that and experiencing the most intense orgasm of my life, I definitely loved it. So how long was I being tortured?" she asked again.

"You were not tortured for a single minute Katie, however if that appeals to you, I am sure I could arrange something," he said with a smirk. "You were tormented for two hours. At that point I thought you were at your peak and any time longer would simply mean you feeling more frustrated with the time than raising your needs."

"Two hours! Derek, that hardly seems fair," she replied back in shock at the realization of how long she was truly locked.

"Katie, I assure you I was watching and was ready to help you if needed. I have quite a lot of experience with this and felt the time would be ok. Trust me, I would never do anything to you that I did not understand or have experienced myself."

He moved to the other side of the table and released her other wrist. With both hands now free she moved her arms down to her sides and then moved them back and forth to loosen the stiff muscles. He continued the assistance and moved under the table to release the rope that was firmly holding her collar to the table.

"Derek, you have mentioned a few times about your experience in this. I know I have asked but do you have lots of people that you do this to?" she asked with a bit of hesitation.

Derek was now beginning to release the first ratchet strap around her chest and said, "Not at all Katie. Please know hosting anyone here like this is not my usual thing. To be honest, I do this typically to myself. I have a fascination with trying to understand the human mind and body, how much can you push a person to reach an erotic peak. When I have tried to just, how should we say, pleasure myself, it is always too easy to reach an orgasm without really understanding could I have endured more, and would it be worth it? To that end, I decided I needed to tie my hands and create a set of stimulations that would allow me to push myself without the fear of having an orgasm too soon. Does that make sense?"

She thought about this for a moment while Derek began to work on the second ratchet strap that was holding her hips to the wooden table. "So, your point is you didn't trust yourself to be able to stop when you masturbate, and you wanted more stimulation? You came up with all of this first by yourself?" she said surveying the array of cuffs, straps, hood, collar, electronic stimulation, timers and vibrator.

Rather embarrassed Derek replied, "I did not come up with all of this right away. It has taken a long time to think through how I would do this safely, after all I do need to get out of the bondage once I tie myself. That in itself is a challenge. The next part was the means of stimulation. It has taken a few years of trial and error to get it just right. And, it's not something that I do often. Maybe once every couple of months I get the urge to be tormented and I set the plan in motion."

Now completely free of all the methods holding her to the table, Katie slowly sat up and turned with her lower legs over the edge of the table. Derek moved beside her and began unlacing the hood that still encapsulated her head.

"How do you get out?" she asked after a long pause contemplating the last piece of information.

"Self-bondage as it's called can be dangerous. You always need at least two ways of a release, a backup plan in the event the first plan does not work. I typically use something as simple as ice. It's a bit complicated to explain but I can tie the ropes to a sling that holds a cube of ice. The sling is through a small hole in an eye bolt. The ice prevents the sling from passing through the eye bolt until the ice has melted. The larger the ice, the longer it takes to melt. It is not an exact science as sometime the ice does not melt the same."

Katie listened intently while Derek continued, "I generally have an idea how long it will take, but I never quite know. My two back up plans are a utility knife that I keep closed and tie with a long string to my right cuff. I can pull the string with my fingers slowly raising the knife to my hand. I can open the small blade and the cut through the strap on top of the cuff. I have never had to do it and it would result in the cuff being ruined, but better than being trapped."

He continued while working the laces of her hood, "The last resort is my cell phone. I could always call or try to text someone to come help if I was that desperate. I have never had to resort to that either, thank goodness. That would likely ruin a friendship if my erotic secret became known."

Derek finished with the laces and before removing the hood, he loosened the laces holding the collar in place and removed the posture device from her neck. Then gently he removed the hood and freed her head completely. She moved her head back and forth to loosen the neck muscles that also had been stiff for the last couple of hours.

Sitting in quiet contemplation she finally said, "How would the person get it? You told me on the night of the first adventure that the door is locked to the barn and that we were safe. I assume you keep the door locked as well when you are in here playing your erotic experiments, so how would the person get in?"

"That is a very good question and you are truly thinking all of this through. I certainly hope I am not scaring you off by my sense of fun. To answer your question, there is a keypad on the door that I would have to tell the person the code to unlock the door."

Nodding her head in understanding that part of the scenario, she looked at him and asked, "What is the longest you have been locked?"

He smiled returning her gaze and said, "My, I think I have created a monster."

"Not at all, I am just curious. If I just went through that for two hours, how long have you been subject to your own devious plan?"

"That is really two questions. First, the longest I have ever been locked is overnight. I once setup a lock that I could see and turn the dials to unlock my wrist from a rope with a metal ring attached to it. I locked it when I went to bed with no lights on. I could not see the dials to turn to the code until daybreak when there was enough light in the room to see the dials. That ensured I would not cheat unless I used one of my back up methods. However, I did not have very much stimulating me at that point, so I really wasn't a victim of one of my devious plans," he explained.

"To say how long I have been in the setup that you just experienced, which is definitely devious, it's a little over twice as long as you just went through, about 4 and a half hours."

"Oh my god, how was that for that long? How did you do it?" she asked in astonishment.

"It was actually not the best experience. After a certain point I began to almost numb at all of the stimulation and time. That is why I found that having timers is so important to have your senses cool back down only to get stimulated again. But even with that, after a while your desire switches from wanting more erotic stimulation to the need to be released from the bondage itself. For me, the goal is the buildup. How much can I stimulate the erotic need.

"For some who has a bondage fetish, the bondage itself is the ultimate sensation and long-term bondage would likely be great for them. Bondage for me is a means to a different end. The two-hour mark is a pretty good sweet spot I have found, and I think you might agree?" he concluded.

She wiggled her bottom a couple of times towards the edge of the table and slid off the wooden top and stood on her legs. She turned to him and put her arms around his still naked body pulling herself close to him. She raised her head and parting her lips slightly gave him a very passionate kiss.

Releasing her lips from his she said, "I can't believe I am saying this, but after being bound and tormented tonight for two hours, I would definitely agree that you know how to hit a sweet spot."

"I am very happy to hear that Katie. I aim to please."

She moved her hand down and touched his manhood and replied, "And you should not have kept this from me from the first two adventures. I like it very much and if I may ask maybe this is a little more of the focus for the next adventure?"

"Ah, so I have not completely scared you off. Next adventure? Hmmm, that almost sounds like you are trying to have some control in the plan?"

"Mmm perhaps not control," she smiled and paused thinking of just the right way to continue, "let's call it another round of experimenting to test my reaction to sex with you. You seem to be all about the planning and outcomes. One could argue you are almost a nerd," snickering as she said this.

"I don't believe many nerds would ever win a chance with a woman like you Katie, so if that is what you think, then I am ok with that!"

She smiled at the compliment and the two kissed again. Separating after the long kiss he looked at her and said, "Sacrifices in the name of science are necessary indeed. More planning around sex with you Katie will definitely be worked into the next adventure. Now, let's get you out of this corset and you must be thirsty?" he paused and looked at her deeply one last time and finished, "I truly appreciate your willingness and trust. That was amazing for me."

"I truly believe it was more amazing for me," she returned with a beaming smile.