Change of Control Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Forty-five seconds of the added Hitachi stimulation and the entire system shut off just as quickly as it had started. Derek stood beside her and watched intently to make sure she was breathing well, that she was not in any pain, and that she did not hum the safety tune. Her chest heaved with the intake of air, but she did not indicate any issues. Her hands relaxed and her body began to settle slightly.

He continued to watch and look at his watch. The first segment of 5 minutes of e stim and 45 seconds of vibration seemed to be very effective. Now he watched to see if the rest in-between cycle was going to work. This could be altered on the fly as needed and he watched intently to determine her state and condition. His own experience in the near same setup taught him that at least 3 minutes of cool down was needed before his body would fully react to the start of the next cycle. He had programmed 4 minutes of rest on the timer to let her fully cool down.

A small audible click could be heard when the timer turned the power on and sent electricity to the e stim controller. A much louder scream muffled behind the gag could be heard next when the cycle of electric stimulation attacked her nipples and ass. She screamed behind the gag as the surprise of the start and the literal shock of the e stim struck her calmed nerves. Intently he watched this next cycle and made sure she was safe and not being overly stimulated. Her body flexed and fists clenched once again as the power surged through her sensitive erotic zones.

He had no idea what exact pattern the e stim controller selected for this cycle, but he did watch the lights on the controller for each channel start low and then grow in a slow speed and then just as slowly began to dim. The lights mimicked what power was flowing through the system and it appeared that the system was providing a very long and slow wave of increasing power and then slowly decreasing.

After the first wave she took a deep breath through her nose and then held it again as the power surged higher. She screamed a muffled scream as the power slowly peaked. He knew exactly how that sensation felt as the power surged through her nipples and ass. He was slightly jealous of her predicament as he had done this several times himself, but never with someone controlling the event.

He smiled, hoping deep down that she enjoyed this erotic torment. He knew that the level of erotic need she would be reaching had likely never been broached in her experience and he could not wait to discuss the session once it was complete. However, that would be quite some time before that conversation would take place.

The cycle continued to move its slow pace up and then back down and she began to understand the cycle and ride the waves with the power. Breathing in the low zones and waiting for the intense build up. Just as she was calming and getting slightly used to this new cycle, the vibrator turned on and slammed vibrations against her sensitive clit.

I long drawn out moan mixed with a guttural grunt was produced at this new sensation and he noticed her trying to flex her hips to the added sensation. What wasn't clear to him was if she was trying to add more pressure to her dripping sex or trying to move away from the erotic torment. Several seconds later the full cycle turned off, which allowed her for a second time to begin the cool down period.

She was panting against the pressure of the corset and ratchet straps, and the single passage of air flowing through her nose was very apparent with the hissing sound of air being forced in and out. He held back the urge to say something and opted to watch once again to make sure she calmed and did not start humming for help.

Yes, this condition was best kept with no communication he decided. The sense of the unknown in addition to being able to fully focus on each cycle he believed would serve this adventure best. No further interaction at all until he decided she was at her peak of erotic arousal and torment.

He silently walked to a soft chair and sat to watch and observe her growing reaction to each cycle and be on the ready if she used her safe word tune.

Each cycle he calculated took nine minutes and forty-five seconds to complete with the five minutes of e stim, fort-five seconds of additional vibration, and then four minutes of cool down. This equated to six cycles per hour. The first two cycles had gone well and clearly produced a very dramatic initiation when the e stim first powered on. Her body slowly through the e stim cycle was able to handle the torment and he was now most curious how her body would handle the vibrations and if it would produce the growing need for an orgasm without the ability to actually achieve one. The ultimate goal he thought to himself, how close can he drive her to truly needing an orgasm, not just wanting one?

At that moment his thoughts were interrupted by an electrified induced scream emanating from behind the phallus gag.

She yelled behind the gag as the shocks hit her calmed nerves sending her body into a rigid state. Derek could see the lights on the controller blink from a low start to a very high intense climb and then off. This new pattern repeated very quickly sending the shock wave of energy across her nipples and ass every 3 seconds.

Moments after the initial onslaught had registered and she began to settle into the new erotic intense pattern, Derek also noticed her hips trying to grind again the glass dildo resting firmly inside her sex. He smiled watching her body and mind transform from fighting and dreading the torment to using the very intense sensation to try to bring herself pleasure and the ultimate prize of another orgasm. The orgasm in the car was long gone and her body was building the need for another erotic release.

As before the powerful Hitachi vibrator turned on deep into the e stim cycle. This additional sensation sent another amplified wave of sexual energy across her clit causing her to moan loudly in sexual frustration and bucked her hips against the vibrator desperate for a climax. Her core muscles flexed as best she could but proved difficult to move as she so desperately now desired with the menacing ratchet strap across her hips holding her firmly in place.

She grunted as she tried to grind harder and harder against the dildo and vibrator, allowing the e stim to torment her nipples and ass while keeping focus on the climatic goal. She grunted a long deep grunt pushing harder against her bondage.

The next yell was in frustration as the vibrator and e stim had reached the end of the cycle and turned off before she could reach any sort of satisfaction. Her chest heaved with the physical exertion of the last several minutes. Derek watched with great interest as she flexed her hands to regain circulation and made attempts to move her body testing the limits of motion in a more coherent state of mind.

While her body underwent the erotic torment of all of the bondage and toys, he was as curious as to her mental state and how she was feeling towards the experience. He wondered if she was enjoying it at all, if it were too much, if her needs were reaching a level of desperation, and if she would continue to want to experience the next set of adventures he had been considering after this session.

A pleasant-sounding moan interrupted these thoughts. He was a bit startled by the pleasant nature of her reaction to this next cycle. He examined the lights that indicated the e stim pattern and realized why her reaction was relatively calm. The lights were low in intensity and slowly grew to a mid-indication of power and then slowly went back down. It appeared to be a very gentle wave of electrical stimulation that was dancing across her sensitive areas.

This pattern continued for a few easy slow cycles and she seemed to be reacting in a very pleasing acceptance of the stimulation. Her breathing did not increase much, and she moaned gently behind the gag in an almost inaudible low tone. The pattern however was not consistent, and the next wave was applied at full power.

She yelled the loudest so far as the evil twist of false security lured her to believe this would be all pleasure. The full power flash reduced and was replaced with the slow methodical low power wave pattern that began this cycle. She breathed heavily after the unexpected full power blast and was now in a mix of emotions waiting for the next burst. Several slower waves almost convinced her that the blast was a one-time event until the system went full power once again, causing the same reaction of muffled screams and clenched fists.

Just as the full power released back to the slow wave, the vibrator menacingly turned on causing her to moan and grind involuntarily now against the glass dildo and Hitachi. Her mind almost as quickly switched focus from the shocking change of e stim power to the need again to reach an orgasm she was so desperately desiring. True to the previous cycles the results were completely unsatisfying for her as the wicked short nature of the vibrator timer turned off before she could reach climax.

The relentless yet random nature of this setup continued cycle after cycle. Even though the timing of the cycles was consistent, the random nature of the e stim pattern provided enough variability that she could never quite feel comfortable to predict if the minutes leading up to the vibrator would be subtle, gentle and caressing, or harsh and nerve wrenching driving her to the maximum level of arousal without ever reaching the climax she so desperately needed. Yes, she was approaching the level of need not want.

Derek knew from his own self bondage experiences that two hours of this torment approached a level of diminishing returns relative to erotic build up. He often would use different methods to tie and bind himself to the very table that now held Katie captive. The bondage itself was erotic but serviced a greater purpose for him.

To achieve higher levels of arousal, he surmised that he would need to be bound to ensure he would not succumb to the need to orgasm too soon. He experimented with the time of bondage to determine if it was more effective to experience higher levels of stimulation over a shorter period of time compared to moderate levels of stimulation over longer periods of time.

He was extremely interested in determining which combination of levels of stimulation over time worked best to maximize the highest levels of physical arousal and mental desire leading ultimately to an orgasmic climax that was driven to a height that traditional methods could not achieve. He often would reflect on his experiences as if they were a science experiment of human arousal.

With all of information he had gathered and understood on the physical aspect of this erotic build up, he did not have experience in the mental part of having a capture who would be administering this torment. How long would this torment endure, was the person manipulating the parameters, did they enjoy the torment or were they solely determined to drive the victim mad?

For all of his personal experimentation with this bondage scenario, he never had a partner to add the mental second dimension, and this was his highest level of curiosity and insight through the design and implementation of this adventure. How would Katie perceive the relentless physical erotic demands that were taxing her body to levels she had never perceived possible compared to need and desire for completion in a climax that was sure to be at maximum capacity? Would she rather stay in a tormented maximum state of arousal or would she instead choose to finish in a super climax?

The paradox, the unknown, the inability to make such a decision was foreign to Derek as previous he had only experienced the physical side of the sexual equation. Now, as a victim of his desire and resolution, she was experiencing both, the culmination of a true peak of physical sexual magnitude combined with the lack of understanding how long this torment would endure and continue. If the roles were reversed, Derek could not imagine which switch he would select at this point, continue with this maximum amount of sexual build up or ask to complete the buildup resulting in a truly earth-shattering orgasm?

Time hastened with the observations and contemplation of what was portrayed in front of him. Aware of the time he knew from physical experience that approaching two hours was maximum effect. Anything short of ninety minutes did not produce the same desperation and physical build up. Anything over two and a half hours began to become redundant and felt like a marathon in that the only goal was maintaining interest to the end.

Her time now in bondage and torment approached two hours which equated to twelve physical and mind melting cycles of erotic sensation, he believed she was approaching the point to tip the adventure towards the conclusion.

The twelfth cycle came to a finish which left Katie in a panting and sweating bound state of torment. She had lost count of the number of times she fought for an orgasm and also had no understanding of how much time had passed. Her only thoughts were preparation of the initial shock of the cycle commencing and how could she during the cycle reach an orgasm that had at this point eluded her.

As she regained her composure after the completion of the cycle, she suddenly felt a change, or did she? Her mind struggled to comprehend the movement around her legs. As the bindings holding her legs to the table were indeed releasing at his touch she questioned if the feelings were real or a figment of her imagination that over the last hour begged for relief.

Derek released the ratchet straps that held her legs taut to the table and once complete, released the Velcro straps that held her legs together producing the unmistakable sound of the Velcro separating. With a pull upward he released the clamp that held the dildo and vibrator pole in place and slowly and gently bagan to move the sinister device out of her aching pussy. She moaned behind the gag as the last tip of the dildo exited her overly sensitive wetness. Her hips began to move involuntarily for more sensation. He placed a folded towel on the table under her bottom and upper legs to create a layer of padding over the smooth wooden surface.

As all of this new activity was commencing, Katie could not imagine the next sequence to her torment. She desperately needed to orgasm, and in her mind, she begged for her capture to finish the job. A glimmer of new hope developed as she felt Derek part her tired and stiff legs and began to position himself over her. She did not know that he was naked and ready for her.

In a dream like state she tried to comprehend that for the first time in three different adventurous nights, this would be the first time that she experienced his erection producing the sexual and erotic sensations inside her and not the devices that had been attacking her in ways she had never imagined.

Holding her breath slightly she felt the warm and unmistakable feeling of Derek's erect head touch her wet opening. He moved his head slightly up and down signaling his readiness to enter as well as coating the erect tip with her natural lubrication. She waited as time stood still, waiting for him to enter, to take her. After all the torment, she wanted him, needed him.

She moaned loudly as he danced the head of his penis against her aching pussy. Her mind perplexed as to why he was tormenting her more, why was he waiting. She was screaming internally please fuck me Derek! She could not hear the faint click of the e stim timer powering up, sending another shock wave of electrical impulses across her nipples and ass. It was at this moment that Derek choregraphed his first penetration into her hot wet aching pussy.

She howled from behind the phallic shaped gag as Derek's erection methodically penetrated her to his full depth. The warm and now human erection that traded places with the mechanical intruder was a most welcomed feeling. He began to pull backwards for the first time after his entrance and she tried desperately to follow him in a feeble attempt to keep him in her.

The bindings once again proved their effectiveness in keeping her sedentary on the workbench while he controlled the motion of the sexual pleasure. Keeping just the tip of his erection in place, he watched for a moment as her body and mind tried to adjust to the e stim affect in combination of the new physical intruder. Her breathing intensified with the electrical shock pattern and Derek thrust his erection back into her and fully seated his manhood deep into her soaked pussy. She screamed in acceptance and desire of this action and in her mind begged for him to continue, to fuck her until she could reach an orgasm and cum all over the cock that now controlled her.

Derek started a slow and methodical rhythm of grinding deep into her and then slowly pulling back for a few desperately shallow strokes, then pushing back deep into her and grinding his erection against the top of her sensitive inner walls. Resting his weight on his left arm against the table, Derek pulled the blindfold from her allowing her to regain sight for the first time in the two hours she had been on the table. She blinked trying to see him and felt the phallus gag also being removed by him.

"Oh my god Derek please...," she tried to say but was cut off by a deep and very passionate kiss as he moved his balance back to both arms and allowed himself to move deep in her wetness. Without breaking the bond of the kiss, he ground his erection in her, moving back and forth in an increased pace.

Releasing the kiss, he pulled back from her face slightly and looking at her deep in the eyes he asked, "What do you want Katie? Tell me, what do you need?"

"Fuck me Derek, oh my god fuck me hard and make me cum!" she begged.

Derek smiled slightly at her intensity and need for sex. He held a slight concern she would not be happy with the length or intensity but in the current state, he knew she had a singular focus on her need for relief.

Derek pulled back slightly and watched as she closed her eyes in anticipation of the thrust, which he provided and pushed once again deep into her. This time he did not pull back but rest most of his body weight on her and began to grind his full erection against her pussy and forced his cock head against the upper part of her inner wetness. This motion directly stimulated her G spot and the impeding orgasm would not take long to erupt.

As he continued his relentless assault on her and he whispered to her, "Look at me Katie. Open your eyes and do not look away."

Opening her eyes, she saw Derek directly over her intensely returning her stare. "Are you ready to cum Katie?" he asked in a grunt. "After all this build up, are you going to cum and explode all over my cock?"

"Fuck... me... Derek," she hissed in reply.

"Almost Katie...almost. Not yet," he said in response. "Almost but not yet...Hold it. Let it build. Almost...," he taunted her and continued to thrust against her.

She did not say a word but let him continue to drive the motion and build up. Her body still mostly bound to the wooden table; she could not try to change the situation even if she wanted to. At this moment, she did not want to change. He was in control, exceeding any previous encounter she had ever had. Her body ached to orgasm, yet her mind never wanted this height of sexual pleasure to end.

Katie was at the pinnacle of erotic torment, unable to make a conscious rational decision and needed him to control the outcome.

Shear physical need took over Derek as his growing need to orgasm reached its peak as well. Thrusting hard and deep into her he looked at her, "Are you ready Katie?" he managed to get out between his animalistic movements. "I am so close."