Change of Control Ch. 06

Story Info
Derek reminds Katie who is definitely in control.
15.8k words
4.9
12.5k
14

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
122 Followers

Driving home from just surprising her lover, Katie found herself smiling from ear to ear. The couple had recently reconnected after not seeing each other for years. Their ensuing sexual adventures had been very erotic and full of bondage, teasing, denial, chastity, kinky clothing, and all out sexual adventures. Katie had been transparent with Derek about her desire to be controlled and controlling her sexual desires had never been so good.

They were in a similar place in life, children grown and both single, they had no misconceptions of relationships. They had been open and honest with each other, which both found to be a wonderful change compared to the err of caution usually associated with dating and courtship. They were able to share desires and push boundaries with trust and transparency.

Derek had controlled Katie several times before and they often played in a well-constructed pole barn on Derek's property. Until this evening, Katie had been blindfolded when driven to this "playroom" to add to the atmosphere of the adventure. However, she had inadvertently spotted Derek driving earlier, and followed him cautiously which allowed her to figure out the location of his home. This led to the surprise visit.

Just hours earlier, Katie changed into a dominatrix outfit she purchased, catsuit, corset, boots and gloves. Suspecting that Derek was in a self-bondage session in the playroom, she surprised him by walking in during his episode. She teased him, edged him, and eventually brought herself to an orgasm while all he could do was watch and struggle against the bindings. When finished, she added time to his bondage release, and slipped out as seamlessly as she arrived.

Now driving home, she waited for the inevitable contact from Derek. He would likely have several questions regarding how she found the secret playroom, how she got in, when she purchased the outfit.... She estimated the time remaining on his lock and guessed she should be getting a message soon. She also deeply hoped that he would not be angry or disappointed with her. With the excitement waning, she became more worried by the minute that perhaps she crossed a line.

The contrast of arriving home to her quaint and well-kept house while still wearing the dominatrix catsuit was a stark difference and illustrated how her life had changed so quickly. Inside she moved to the bedroom and found that the catsuit with its form fitting design was a bit challenging to remove. Lowering the long front zipper, her exposed skin chilled as the cool air washed across her perspiration. After a few minutes of careful work, she freed herself of all the kinky attire and checked her phone once again with growing anxiety. The screen was absent of any notifications, so she proceeded to start a hot shower to ease her mind, and definitely wash the drying sweat from her body.

The hot water did ease her muscles slightly while she thought of Derek in his bondage predicament. She found herself jealous of the situation created without her, and slightly envious of his erotic torment and torture. She shook her head clear of the thoughts and chuckled out loud, "God what have you done to me, my erotic kinky man?"

She dressed in a pair of tights and a very soft sweatshirt and with a glass of wine in hand, she sat on her couch and turned on her TV hoping for a distraction from her thoughts. It wasn't long and her phone sounded with a text message. "Oh shit," she instantly thought and grabbed her phone.

Subconsciously holding her breath, she pushed the incoming message from Derek. "Someone is very inventive. And hot I might add."

The sound of air leaving her chest could audibly be heard in her living room as the relief of the second part of his text message eased her anxiety. She hesitated for a minute, then started typing, "I'm glad you approve, at least of my appearance."

"Well, yes, you were quite striking, but there are several pieces that do have me curious. Do you want me to ask all of the questions, or do you just want to come clean?" he text back in a long reply.

This caused her to grin again as his tone was reasonable given the circumstances. Her fingers started hitting the glass as she typed in return, "I didn't stalk you. I saw you drive by an intersection as I was running errands. I turned the same direction and the thought then occurred to me I could figure out where you live. Ok, so I kind of stalked you, but not directly on purpose. Call it taking advantage of an unforeseen circumstance." She hit send and waited for his response.

Another anxious minute went by, and she received a reply, "I wouldn't blame you for being curious. I have been rather mysterious as to the location. But how did you get in?"

"Remember the call you took from your friend needing to borrow a saw from the pole barn? You gave him the code and I was sitting right there. You practically begged me to find you! ;)" she finished with a wink.

"Yes indeed. Well played Katie. Ok, thank you for coming clean, now let's think about your punishment and you will definitely NOT be cumming clean for a while...."

"Yes Sir. I knew there would be repercussions. I deserve a little punishment I suppose," she wrote hoping that by agreeing it would soften his plan. Although deep down if she really searched her desire, she hoped it would be another adventure to remember! The text message brought her back out of her thoughts and she read the screen.

"It will take just a little planning. Are you free this weekend?"

Smiling at the thought of one of his plans taking time to configure excited her immensely. She could feel her heart begin to quick and a slightly wetness take pace.

"Yes Derek, I am 'free' and would like to stay that way! ;)" again ending with a grin.

"We will see about that Katie. Do not touch yourself for the rest of the week. Let's plan on getting together Friday. I will come to your house at 6 if that is ok with you?"

"That sounds wonderful! Thank you, Derek, for understanding. I had an amazing time teasing you!"

"And you were VERY good at it. I haven't thanked you for that Katie. Thank you sincerely for the treatment! It was very good. Ok, let's get some sleep. Talk tomorrow."

"Sleep well stud."

It was Katie who slept well that night knowing that Derek was not angry with her antics. In fact, she knew this was going to fuel another round of sexually craziness, and she found herself aroused at the thought, not anxious as she had been initially with their fun. Damn that change of heart happened fast she thought to herself.

Early Thursday morning Derek started making calls to prep what he had in mind for Katie. It would be a rush to get the new items in time, but as he was a very good customer, the latex shop was more than willing to prioritize this new piece for him. They assured him it would be ready by noon the next day, which would be perfect timing for his plan.

"Good news Katie, I am able to get all of the items for the weekend! I had to rush one and was worried that it wouldn't be ready, but rest assured all is taken care of!" Derek text to Katie later in the morning.

Biting her lip upon reading the text, a nervous Katie text back, "Oh that is good news. Whew!"

"Do I sense a bit of sarcasm?" Derek wrote back immediately.

"Oh, not at all Sir. I am very thankful for all your hard work to make such a pleasant experience," she wrote which was indeed dripping with sarcasm.

"Very well then, I will take that as gospel. I will still plan to see you tomorrow at 6 at your house if that is still ok?"

"I can't wait! See you then -- K8T"

The rest of the day went by with a sense of normalcy and she decided that an early night was in order, to make sure she was good and rested for the weekend. She did have trouble falling asleep with her imagination running wild as to what form Derek's revenge would take. There was no question he was planning something that he had to prepare for. That did make her a bit nervous.

Friday morning, she reached for her phone, thought for a brief moment and then text, "Should I eat before you arrive? And please be somewhat nice!"

She watched in anticipation for the typing indicator to display he was replying. She saw it and soon read from him, "No, I will take care of the food as well. And nice is relative."

That response was not surprising, but it also did not calm any of her growing anxieties about his plan. As the time continued to grow near, she found herself truly feeling nervous about the weekend. She trusted him, but that didn't mean she wasn't going to be tormented and punished for her antics earlier in the week.

She stood and as she moved in her living room, she could feel herself and the moisture that had developed with these thoughts. "Jeez, I am getting wet thinking about him, what the hell," she said out loud and shook her head.

Right at six, she heard the car pull up and watched Derek walk towards her front door carrying a duffle bag. She was not at all surprised that he had a bag and was somewhat relieved it was only a single bag!

She opened the door and met him with a slow romantic kiss that she hoped would set the tone for the evening. He moaned as their lips parted and grinned, "Now that is a welcome. Good to see you too."

Smiling with the gentle and kind response, Katie looked deeply in Derek's eyes and replied, "So, I know you have plans, and I hope you are not too mad at me for what I did. I just was so excited to be able to give you a little fun. It was wonderful for me as I have never really done that before. Do what you will, but I do hope you were ok with it."

Now a grin appeared across Derek's face as he smiled back at her, "Katie, it was quite the surprise and I will tell you, you did look stunning in your kinky attire. In fact, that is a little inspiration for what is in the bag. Am I not at all mad about your actions. You were extremely erotic and completely turned me on. There is one issue, however.

"When we started this entire adventure, do you recall what the main focus of the activities were to be?" he said waiting for her to reply.

"I eventually said that I wanted to be controlled Derek."

"Exactly, and from what I can tell what you did to me in the pole barn was just about the exact opposite of being controlled. So, I have devised a plan to right that issue. And, I think we should get started now. Please remove all your cloths Katie," he said with a calm but firm tone that left no doubt he was in control.

Looking at him for just a moment and biting her lower lip, Katie reached down inside her waistband of the leggings, and moved them lower down her hips and off each leg. She next pulled her shirt over her head, and then reached for the clasp of her bra and let it slide off her body. Once self-conscious of being naked in front of Derek, now it was a very normal feeling, even though in this case today the act of stripping for him knowing that something was planned was making her anxious.

She looked one more time in his eyes, which were waiting very patiently for her to complete the task. Grinning the most seductive grin she could manage, she slid her fingers slowly inside the waist band of the tiny panties and slid them off her hips letting them drop to the floor. Stepping out from the silk garment, she turned slowly around to demonstrate the obvious that she was completely naked as requested.

His eyes looked hungerly over her naked form and caused a familiar stir between her legs. The fact that she turns him on so much began to ease the butterflies that had found their way to her nerves.

"You look amazing, and I truly wish I could keep you like this, but alas you had to break the control creed and now we need to correct that," he repeated while purposefully staring at her from head to toe and back again.

He reached for the duffle that he had brought in and asked Katie to follow him into her living room. He motioned for her to have a seat on the couch, and she promptly sat down near the front edge of the cushion, holding her legs together.

Derek unzipped the duffle and reached inside causing Katie's pulse to begin to quicken as she anticipated what would be her fate. She had no idea the extent of what his plans were but doubted they all could be contained in a single duffle. She had no idea how right she was.

Pulling a purple latex folded catsuit out of the bag, Derek handed her the garment and began to explain to Katie the best means of getting in the suit. "I've taken the liberty to apply a lubricant to the inside of the suit. We will start with your leg and work the wrinkles out to just above the knee, then the other leg and so forth. We will just need to be careful of your nails when pulling."

Katie had just worn a catsuit a couple of days before, but she could tell instantly that the quality of this latex was very different and much better. She could see there were zippers in the catsuit that were open, and she gathered up some of the material and pushed her right leg in. The lubricant helped to allow her leg to slide into the tight form fitting material.

Her foot appeared out the bottom of the leg sleeve and she carefully worked the material smooth with the palm of her hand. Next, she began to do the same with the other leg, and then stood and worked the garment over her hips. The purple material had some stretch to it, but once on it fit like a glove. She looked at Derek who was smiling at the progress.

"You may have begun to figure out," he started to say as she worked her first arm into the suit, "that this suit was custom made for you. I had ideas about it a while ago and had taken some general measurements during one of our sessions. The catsuit had been started, but with your anticks the other day, I called and made sure it was completed for today. As a matter of fact, I just picked it up on the way over."

A custom made latex catsuit was the first of his plan Katie thought and rolled her eyes slightly as she further slid her arm into the sleeve of the suit and produced her hand out the end. Derek helped her find the second sleeve behind her back and together they worked to position the shoulder seem into place. With the suit mainly in place, Derek moved to the front and helped Katie pull the zipper fully into place, closing the suit around her neck.

He stepped back and admired the work. The purple color was bright and partially see through, but not by much. Her figure once enveloped by the suit was mesmerizing. He smiled and asked, "So how does it feel, because it looks amazing?"

Looking down as best she could at her own figure covered in the purple latex, she replied, "Well, honestly it's tight but not at all uncomfortable. I was worried that the torso might be too short causing some uncomfortable pulling you know where, but it seems really good for having almost no wrinkles at all!"

"I am pleased to hear that, as you will likely be spending just a little bit of time in the suit Katie. Now, for the next parts."

The word "parts" was not lost on Katie as it was used in the plural tense. She was now getting truly worried.

Reaching into the duffle he pulled out a pair of black latex opera length gloves, and between the two of them managed to get the tight well fitted gloves into place. He turned and also produce a long pair of black latex high heel boots, and again the two managed to get the additions in place. She noticed the heels were very high causing her to feel very kinky and erotic. Secretly she was enjoying the ensemble but was not going to share that with Derek, yet.

After reaching in the duffle once again he turned with a devilish grin with a somewhat shiny metal object in hand. Her eyes tracked the metal object as he approached, and it became obvious that the object was a metal collar.

The collar looked to be tall and relatively thick. It was a smooth polish finished chrome device that did not appear to have many details other than the smooth surface.

Derek looked at her once again deeply into her eyes gauging her first impression. Sensing she was concerned he said, "So this collar is also something that I ordered from a company in Germany that specializes in BDSM jewelry and devices. It is of the highest quality and ordered to fit you. I would not do this if I did not have the upmost confidence in fit and quality."

Katie just looked at it and then asked, "May I see it first Derek?"

"Of course, Katie," Derek replied and handed the collar to her.

The collar was heavy, and all edges were perfectly smooth to the touch. The collar hinged with an almost imperceptible joint in what she presumed would be the back of the collar. The front of the collar had a small brass keyed padlock, like you would find to use to lock small objects. What fascinated her was that the lock was incorporated into the collar.

Noticing her interest, Derek commented, "Yes, it is an ingenious and elegant design. The manufacturer cut out a rectangular hole in the front of the collar for the lock to reside. They cut off the loop of the lock leaving the long arm attached to the lock. They then welded that arm into a small hole that is drilled into the larger hole where the lock eventually fits in the collar. The other half of the lock loop, the part that usually snaps down into the body is also welded into another hole, in the other half of the collar. Basically, when the collar is closed, the two arms line up, the lock snaps up over the arms and into the body of the collar creating a perfect fit.

"The body of the lock is visible making it an actual part of the lock aesthetics. However, when closed, you can only see the body of the lock making the lock seem completely incorporated into the collar, which indeed it is. I love the look and design."

Feeling some trepidation, but also clearing understanding that Derek liked the collar, Katie replied in a somewhat unconvincing tone, "Ok Derek, if you want and like this, I trust you."

Derek took the collar from Katie's latex clad hands, opened the collar fully and reached around the back of her neck placing the collar into position. He slowly brought the front half together making sure he did not pinch any skin or hair, and once closed the locking arms aligned and he aligned the lock body under the arm and pushed the lock up. A noticeable click sounded alerting them that the lock body was in place. Indeed, when locked in place, the body of the lock appeared to be perfectly aligned to the collar face. It was a great piece of work.

Katie reached up to feel the collar, if it was tight or if she had any wiggle room. The height of the collar was noticeable but did not seem to be too uncomfortable. The was not much gap between her neck and collar, but it was not too tight. Her first reaction was that it was going to be ok. She could feel the weight which would be a constant reminder of the device, but it would likely be manageable she thought.

Derek asked her how it fit and she relayed her impressions of the collar. That brought a smile of relief to his face.

"Good, now let's get the others in place," he said.

"Derek, what others are your talking about. I only have one neck!"

Derek did not immediately respond but reached into the duffle once again and produced what looked to be a miniature replica of the collar. He raised her glove clad wrist and quickly locked a similar device where her cuff would be and repeated the other arm. They were metal wrist cuffs in the matching design of the collar. He then removed one more pair of metal cuffs and bent down to attach one to each ankle over the boots. At this point, she was locked at the neck, wrists, and ankles.

Stepping back, Derek examined Katie in the skintight purple catsuit, long black latex gloves and high heel boots, all covered with locking cuffs and collar. A smile that was pure satisfaction told Katie that she was not getting out of this, and the plan was moving forward.

kaptiv8ed
kaptiv8ed
122 Followers