Change of Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both moaned as the overly sensitive organs parted from each other. Derek grabbed a soft hand towel and wiped himself, and then her slightly. He pulled up is pants and then quickly began to untie her arms from the rope.

Her arms came down gently with assistance from Derek, and he helped her stand but only to move her over to one of the leather couches. He assisted her in sitting down on the edge of the cushion so he could reach the armbinder and began to unlace the device.

"Derek, that was again an orgasm like I have never imagined possible," she said in a quiet somewhat exasperating voice, finally able to speak. "You drive me so crazy, take me places I did not know even existed. I just can't explain it," she trailed off searching for the right words.

"Katie, I have never had someone who trusted me the way that you do, that inspires me to create such grand scenarios, and most importantly doesn't judge but rather accepts that I am wired the way I am. Please know this is not my life 24/7, but something I truly love exploring with you."

The sound of the latex rubbing against itself could be heard as being free of the armbinder, Katie moved her aching arms around in small circles, getting the movement back to her muscles and joints.

"I am not sure I am a fan of these pieces individually though Derek. Some of it can be very intense. But when you put it all together, I really can't understand how you come up with all you do. And how it makes me feel is indescribable."

Reaching now for the hood, Derek began to remove the tight mask, but she reached up with her now free hands to finish the process. The mask snapped off the top of her head and her hair was matted from sweat and the tight fit. She used her gloved hands to try to fluff a little life back into her hair.

Derek stood and walked over to the counter and retrieved a set of keys from the drawer. He turned back to her and paused while soaking in the sight of her erotic form one last time. He admired the shape that sat in front of him but paused and made sure he admired the woman inside the latex, who equally loved these erotic adventures.

"What are you smiling at mister?" she asked while smiling in return.

"An incredible, insatiable woman is what I am smiling at Katie. Just amazing."

"Well, back at you Sir," she said with a bit of sarcasm.

"I haven't unlocked you yet, be careful with that tone," he said dangling the small brass key set in front of him.

"Don't you dare. I think I really need a shower to be honest with you."

"That sounds like a great idea, or maybe a long bath."

She beamed at the thought of the two of them in a bath and thought about how it would feel as he walked towards her. The keys quickly unlocked the collar, then wrist cuffs, and lastly the ankle cuffs. She held a wrist cuff in her hand and admired the workmanship and pure heft of the items.

"These actually seem like they would be very expensive?" she asked still reviewing the cuff.

"You get what you pay for with items such as that. Well worth it."

As he finished the sentence he moved behind her once again and started unlacing the corset. She did not appreciate how tight the garment was until its grip started to relax, and she realized how much easier it was to breath.

"Can you make it back to the house in the boots, or would you like them off now too?" he inquired with a sincere voice.

"I think it's best I keep them on for the walk across the driveway. But thank you for asking."

He held out is hand and helped her off the couch. Her heels clicked across the tile of the floor and out across the driveway to the house. They did a quick stop at the kitchen for a bottle of water, and then he led her back to the master bedroom suite and its corresponding bathroom.

The bathroom was elegant with a clear glass shower enclosure and large garden tub freestanding beside it. Mirrors were everywhere with bright lighting for everyday use. He however turned a slide on the light switch down, causing the recessed lights to dim, creating a nice ambiance.

"Alexa, play some soothing music please."

And as instructed Michael Bublé started to sing to the two of them from the built-in sound system.

Derek started the bathwater, and as the tub was filling, he sat on the edge and began to unlace the long boots. With each removed, the last article was the catsuit. He carefully zipped the entrance zipper down, and then simply peeled the garment turning it inside out as it was removed.

The cool air against her damp skin caused a chill, but Derek took her hand and let her ease into the warm bath water.

"I'll be right back," he said and swiftly exited the bathroom.

Katie laid her head back and let the raising water warm and relax her aches. She thought back through all the kinky things they had done, from walking out of her home dressed as she was, to giving a blow job show to hundreds of strangers. She smiled and couldn't wait for more.

With the happy thoughts still spinning in her mind, she saw Derek return with two wine glasses and a bottle of Chardonnay. He quickly stripped, stepped over the tub wall and sat down across from Katie.

Pouring a wine glass for each, he handed the drink to her. Reaching for a button, Derek then activated the jets and soothing bubbles of water began to swirl in the tube.

He lifted his glass paused to look at her in this moment, and then toasted to Katie, "Here is to a wonderful play partner, and hopefully many more adventures to come."

They sipped and then she lifted her glass and said, "And hear is to one wonderful control freak. Thank you, Derek."