Change of Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slumped once again, and this time did not make any noise. He knew it was now time for a change.

Placing her damp chin in his hand, he carefully lifted her head and looked at her deeply. He bent down and kissed her gently with a long romantic kiss. She breathed heavily through her nose as she was still panting from the last edge, but her heart raced with his embrace.

"Let's get you off this pole, shall we?"

Derek reached for the clamp and release the stainless pole which he gently started to guide down, allowing the dildo to make its way out of her dripping pussy. Quickly he stood to help balance her as her legs were shaky from the ordeal. He walked her to a nearby stool and had her sit.

He walked to the small refrigerator that was in the finished alcove of the pole barn and retrieved a bottle of water. Returning by her side he helped her take a few sips as the armbinder was still on.

"Thank you. That helps," she said in a soft voice.

"You are doing very well pet. Now I think we need to give your edges a break, I think you would agree."

Katie looked at him and with a slight bit of renewed life shook her head yes and said, "That sounds like a great idea Derek."

"Good. Now if you recall, the next task was for you to give me a blow job. Do you remember that?"

Several thoughts occurred to her all at the same time. Yes she remembered, it would be good for a break from edging, and maybe, just maybe if she did a better than expected job he would lessen her task sentence.

With these thoughts she replied, "Mmmmm yes, I remember Derek. I am ready."

"Wow, now that was a great response. Just rest for a minute while I get everything ready. Be right back."

Everything ready? Of course, there was more to it than just a blow job. Whatever he was planning Katie made up her mind that she was going to give it her best to try to convince him that she had met the requirements and could have her own climax!

She could hear Derek again over in the alcove area of the pole barn. The alcove was more of a finished section of what would normally be considered a barn. The floor was a wood appearing tile, there were two leather couches, a TV on the wall, several floor and wall hanging cabinets, a sink, and a refrigerator. It clearly was the cherry on top of this well-appointed mancave.

Derek lightly touched Katie's arm and helped her stand and asked, "How are you feeling, you ok?"

She sensed he was completely sincere with this question which gave her confidence that he would never push too hard to the extent of ruining an amazing time. He would never hurt her and did always pay attention to her physical and mental disposition.

"Yes Sir, I am good. I am going crazy, but so far, I will survive this ridiculous sick game of yours," she concluded with a broad smile.

"Well, we will see what we can do about that pet," he said while supporting her walking towards the alcove.

She noticed a very menacing looking device on the floor that had two, not one but two phalluses protruding from a saddle looking half barrel.

"You have got to fucking be kidding me?" she said as the realization of where those two devices were planned to go.

"Trust me Katie, you have never experienced something like this before."

"Derek, I completely agree I have never done that! And I am not sure I want to!"

"Well, what would you be if you didn't try. I have taken the liberty of applying lots of lube to the devices, but give me one second and I will lube you as well."

Could this be any more embarrassing she thought? He has to help me with taking a sip of water, and now will be applying lube to my ass. Holy fuck she thought.

"Derek, you are a little crazy at times, and maybe more than a little," she said while she felt the cool lube being applied to her ass.

"I believe we know each other well enough now that this should not be an issue. In any event, done. Now, let's get you mounted. I mean seated," he said with a pause and a chuckle.

"There are pads on the floor on each side. If you kneel first, then we will lower you onto the devices," he said.

Derek helped Katie kneel which was no easy task as the boots were tall and her hands were still bound behind her.

"You know this could be easier Derek," she commented as they worked to get her into place.

"But where would the fun be in that?" he asked.

Once on her knees, Derek positioned the front dildo which was slightly taller at the opening of her very wet sex and asked her to just begin to lower herself onto that dildo. Then pausing, he positioned the rear dildo which was a medium bulb shaped plug at her opening and asked her to begin the process of inserting the plug into her ass.

Not exactly new to the process, Katie moved slowly, paused and then lifted, allowing herself a few moments to adjust to the feeling. She proceeded again, this time a little deeper, paused and stayed in place, then continue to lower herself in this fashion until the plug slipped into place and her muscle clenched around the narrow part of the plug. The larger front dildo found its home into her pussy, effectively filling her front and back.

"Mmmmpffff, that is so full Derek," she grunted out as the two intruders settled into place.

Her clit was also now resting on a nubbed silicon bump out that was strategically designed into the unit. It was not directly evident to her that this would be an issue sooner rather than later. At this point, she was supported by a combination of the two dildos, the clit bump, the saddle itself, and her kneeling on the comfortable leather pads.

"Yes, I can imagine that is a bit full pet, but then again that will provide some stability while you kneel. Now, let's add one more piece before we begin."

Katie's mind raced, what the hell could he be adding now she thought to herself. He already has me full, dressed to the last degree of erotic kinky attire, tied, sitting on God knows what, and now more?

Surprisingly Derek returned with just a small black piece of latex material.

"This will become obvious very soon, but please indulge me one more item. This is a latex hood that will cover most of your head."

"Derek, what the hell..." was all she was able to get about before the material he was holding was being applied to the top front of her head.

He worked the black latex hood down toward the back of her head and stretched as best he could the front of the hood down over her face, making sure not to scrape or rub too hard. Once mostly in place, he moved the hood around to eliminate any wrinkles and have the eye holes and moth hole directly in place.

"Katie, you are now covered head to toe in latex, and in my mind making your true identity nearly impossible to see, would you agree?"

Fearing the unknown nature of this loaded question, Katie took a mental picture of herself and slowly replied, "Yes, I would think people would have no idea this is me behind your kinky creation."

Derek smiled and replied, "Good, I am glad you agree on that point. Now we are ready for the blowjob. Well, almost ready."

He moved towards the granite countertop on top of the floor cabinets, but turned and looked at his pet one more time and asked, "Katie, do you trust me?"

Without hesitation, wanting the next task to start so as to be another step closer to finishing she answered, "Yes, I completely trust you and I love your control."

He turned back to the countertop and opened a thin laptop that she had not noticed was sitting there. She could hear him typing a few keys, and then stepped back a little and made a few adjustments to the angle of the screen.

"Pet, are you ready to give me a blowjob?"

"Yes Derek, as you wish, mmmmmmmmm," she replied and licked her lips hoping to turn him on further.

"I appreciate your enthusiasm. Here is the final set of instructions regarding the blow job. You are to try to make me cum with just your mouth. I want you to try your best and see if you can do that with your hands behind your back. However, I also know from our previous conversations and adventures, you have a bit of an exhibitionist fetish. So, to feed your own fetish my sexy pet, I have taken the liberty of turning on a webcam to a video sex site. Right now, people are surfing to find erotic material to watch. You are going to be part of their material, hence the hood. No one will know you, other than the fake account I have created for this one purpose. Now pet, get ready to please me.... And we will see how many others at the same time."

Katie could hear Derek's pants being unfastened as she looked away from him and towards the laptop, whose camera and small green light were point directly at her. She could see the image of herself, which she thankfully did not recognize in the kinky attire. Derek, true to his word made her identity impossible to know, which relieved her greatly. As quickly as the realization was taking shape, she felt her heart begin to race and her pussy grab hold of the dildo with the excitement that she was going to perform for complete strangers.

As she was processing all these thoughts in just a few seconds, she could see Derek's rock-hard cock enter the image of the preview screen on the laptop. She turned her head back to Derek and his cock was pointing at her directly mouth high. This saddle and its height now made complete sense to her.

She looked up at Derek whose eyes were now full of lust as he stood with his cock waiting for her attention. She returned a deep and approving look back to him, licked her lips one more time in a signal that she was ready to begin, moved her head slightly down and opened her mouth. Derek moved slightly forward allowing her to take him into her mouth, and the show began.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," he groaned as the warmth wetness of her mouth engulfed his shaft. She expertly licked the head of his erection, then moved down the length of his shaft, taking him in deep and licking as she did so. Then she slowly moved back up, releasing his head with a pop, and licked the pre cum that was beginning to already form from his excitement.

"Mmmmm you taste so good Sir," she cooed making sure not to say his name on the camera.

She went back down on him, repeating the licks and then taking him deeply into her mouth. She sped up slightly trying to turn him on slightly more, knowing she wanted to finish him, but also wanted the process to be slightly drawn out for the voyeurs watching her kink.

He grunted and sighed as she took him deep, and then moaned as she licked his head. She moved back and forth, trying to increase the pleasure. She sucked harder on him, creating more friction and increased the pace again.

"Mmmm your audience is growing pet. Seventy-four people are watching you take my cock," he said in an animalistic tone depicting he was getting very turned on.

"Mmmmmm," she purred back and let his cock slip from her mouth, "maybe we should go for at least a hundred Sir."

She licked the tip again, and then took the entire length of his shaft in her mouth, held it for a moment and then again repeated the process of licking the head.

She sped up, repeatedly alternating between sucking, licking, and moaning to give even further sensation.

"Cum for me Sir..." she purred once again, "I need to feel your cum down my throat. I want everyone one to see me take your cum..."

She was encouraging him between licks and sucks. Moaning again more and more, moving faster and faster.

"Keep going pet, one hundred and fifty six people now watching you take me. Keep going, make me cum," he commanded in short grunts as his desire grew.

This fueled her pace and she moved harder, sucked more, licked more, and moaned again very loudly against his shaft.

"God yes pet.... Harder, I'm close. More and more people.... Two hundred.... Twenty...four," he again was able to get out in short breaths.

His legs muscles were now beginning to flex tightly as he grew closer to the edge of orgasm. He thrusted slightly against her motions, increasing the sensation even further.

"Mmm...mmm...mmm...mmm..." she moaned to the quickening rhythm of their synchronized movement.

He literally was fucking her mouth now, oblivious to the camera and with eyes closed and his hand on her head, he moved on autopilot to peak over the edge of his climax and started to cum.

"WAAAAAAAA... Oh...... My........ God........." he screamed as he shot load after load into her waiting mouth.

She swallowed the first, and tried for the next, but despite her effort cum began to drip from her mouth and down her chin. She bathed in the glory of him cumming so hard by her mouth and fought a smile as his erection began its slow relaxation.

He gently pulled from her and just as she was ready to say a winning quip, the turned on the Sybian that she had been sitting on, which made the earlier use of the Hitachi seem like toy with training wheels.

"WOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....!!!" She screamed in total surprise as the vibration of the device came to life. The dildos both moved at a very fast frequency as well as the vibrations attacking her clit.

Derek now out of the camera's view said, "Why don't we let everyone watch your last three edges pet. Be careful, no cumming," he said with a direct tone.

"I can't hold on... much.. longer... please make.... it... stop," she pleaded.

Derek said nothing but rather watched closely to make sure she didn't tip over the edge.

She approached the edge quickly and just as she was ready to thrust her head backwards and scream in delight, the Sybian completely shut down.

"NOOOOOOOO God damn it...NOOOOO!"

"Easy.... don't move pet. Hundreds of people are watching you. Don't cum, don't move. Breathe."

Her chest was heaving from the exhilaration of the impending orgasm and knowing she was a show for several to see. She tried to pull in earnest against the armbinder, but it held firm without yielding.

Derek adjusted the Sybian to a very low setting and activated it. He wanted to catch her edge while it was still fading, and then push her slowly back to the edge this time.

As the vibrations came on at an annoyingly slow pace, she muttered, "Oh fuck.... Oh fuck.... Please let me cum."

Expertly he moved the control knob slowly, increasing the vibrations from the high-quality piece of erotic machinery that was now her only focus. He held her at a slow roast for a few moments, brought her a little higher, than back down to near nothing. He kept the wave going for several more minutes, know that she was likely getting use to the vibrations at the low frequency.

He needed to allow himself a little time to recover as the goal was to finish this entire game soon. The look of pure lust and need on his pet was getting to him, and surprisingly he felt himself growing slightly hard.

Just as the slow wave was becoming predictable, he turned the dastardly machine to 3/4 power which caused another series of yells from her. Quickly again she approached the edge, and quickly again she was begging for orgasm.

As if he was plugged into her mind, he sensed her closeness and once again, denied her the orgasm she now desperately needed, not wanted.

"You win... please for God sake, please, make me cum..."

"Almost pet... one more to go.... be strong.... tell me again what you want."

The mind game of making her tell him was all part of the level of control he was inflicting on her psyche. She was so turned on that she would likely agree to any level of commands to bring her 5-alarm erotic fire to a climax.

"Control me Sir... take me to an orgasm.... do anything to me.... I'm begging you..."

The Sybian once again shot to life and again her body jumped against the machine and she fought against the bondage. He moved quickly, bringing the system faster and faster, causing her edge to move quicker and quicker.

"Don't cum pet... but beg me to fuck you."

"With everything... I... have.... I am.... begging... you to fuck me Sir! Please... take me and make me cum," she panted out one last time.

"I grant you your wish pet."

He turned the Sybian back to its lowest setting and moved towards the countertop. He shut the lid of the computer turning off the feed of the webcam. Reaching down in the drawer he pulled out a small plug and applied some lube. He turned and without saying a word started to pull Katie off the Sybian.

She soon stood on somewhat wobbly legs, and to make sure she wouldn't collapse, he bent her over, so her body was resting on a black leather padded bondage sawhorse that he moved into position while she was on her slow roast. He took a rope and tied it to the end of the armbinder and ran the rope up to a waiting hook from the ceiling and applied some pressure which lifted her arms up behind her to about a 45-degree angle.

He bent down and spread her legs, and then reaching for the plug inserted it into her ass which was already use to the previous intruder. The new plug seated quickly, and he stood.

Gripping his now rock-hard erection, he placed the head near the opening of her dripping and very swollen pussy, and said, "Ready to cum Katie?"

"Fuck me Derek!"

As the last syllable slipped from her mouth, Derek moved the head of his cock into her pussy and in one long slow thrust completely seated his cock inside her.

His hands gripped tightly against her corseted hips and pulling back slowly he moved his erection back nearly out of her, and then pushed back in.

She grunted in approval as the sensation of his cock pushed again her g spot in this position. After all the clitoral stimulation, her g spot was ready for attention and typically drove her to her best orgasm.

He began to move slightly more quickly, thrusting back and forth in her. His hands subconsciously held her tighter and gripped the latex as he started to fuck her in earnest.

There was no holding back, he moved harder and harder, his balls growing tighter and started to pull up into his body. He could not remember being able to cum so quickly but was not fighting the feeling of his growing desire.

Harder and harder he fucked her. Raw unabashed fucking. They were both caught up in nothing but pure lust for each other and for the climax that had been building in her for the last 18 hours of torment.

"Oh... God.... Derek......," she panted out in the rhythm of his slams. "Please... don't.... stop! I...am... so.....close!"

Derek sensing his own build up replied, "Just hang on.... almost...."

"Oh God Derek..."

Katie now having been teased for hours, dressed in the most erotic outfit she had ever conceived, bent over, arms tied and held up behind her, a corset holding her extremely tight, a plug in her ass, and her lover asking her to wait on the orgasm that was likely going to cause her to nearly pass out was too much!

"I can't....wait... I'm..."

Derek having grown in his own frenzy yelled before she could complete her sentence, "Now! Cum with me NOW!"

He pushed deep into her hot pussy as his load began for fire off in hard spasm. She ground back against him as her deep orgasm felt like it grew from her toes, like a fire work mortar that launched from the ground and waiting for the grand finale explosion, finally burst free and began her own series of spasms that literally left her speechless for several moments.

They both convulsed in the waves of orgasm, Derek holding tightly on to her hips for support and Katie nearly passing out on the leather pad, her arms still tied above her but growing lax against the binding.

The sound of heavy breathing was all that could be heard as the two struggled to catch their breath. It was double hard for Katie to breath with the corset and position, and Derek coming slightly more to his senses realizing that it was time to move, began to slightly pull out from her aching sex.