Change of Control Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Derek paused for a minute and in a calm and controlled voice replied, "By my count, that is one edge, leaving just nine more to go."

"Derek, don't you dare fucking think you can do that nine more times tonight! I can't take it," a very exasperated Katie said.

"Oh, don't worry pet, they won't all be tonight, in fact we have a very long weekend ahead of us."

"Derek, that is not funny, ok you have made your WAAAAAAAAAAA!"

She was cut off as hit activated the vibrators once again. And once again Derek repeated the process of a slow build to where she was right on the edge, and quickly stopped. It was like he was feeling exactly her will and soul and how close she was to cumming.

"Derek, how do you know?" she whispered out in defeat.

"I can read you like a book dear."

Derek retrieved some water from the nearby refrigerator and gave Katie a drink. He did nothing to wipe the juices that were flowing down her legs as he loved the act of her body telegraphing her arousal.

He let her cool down and then started the process once again. And once again she screamed as the sensations stopped just short of orgasm.

He was playing her like she was his personal Stradivarius and her build up was just short of a full symphonic crescendo. Sometimes he played slow and soft, and other times it was a full-on assault of her extremely heightened and stimulated pussy and clit.

Taking her to the edge for a fourth time, he gently brought her back down and this time, walked over to the cord and started to slowly release her from the bindings.

"Stay still and I will be there to help," he said calmly.

Katie was spent and with a firm arm around her shoulders, she was led to the bathroom and Derek removed the vibrator and helped her clean up. After some warm water and a washcloth, he used a soft towel and made sure she was as dry as she would be for now.

"Do you have to use the bathroom again?" he asked her.

"Yes, I think I do."

Derek turned and let her go about her business in private. Soon however he heard the heels click and she was walking back to him.

Before she could say anything, Derek put a finger to her lips in a gesture for her to be quiet. He reached for the zipper and closed the garment once again. They then began to walk to the door, and she realized they were heading for the house.

Once inside, he asked if she needed anything before bed. Confused she looked at her attire and with the realization that her kinky outfit was not coming off, she shook her head no.

Derek walked her to a bedroom and a large king-sized bed filled the space. It did not appear to be his room, but a spare room perhaps that still had a very nice and large bed. Not fully understanding, she hesitated for a moment.

"Please lie down on your back here Katie," Derek said as he guided her to the middle of the bed.

She crawled on her hands and knees to the center of the bed and then turned and laid down in the middle.

She did not realize that he had brought the leather mitts for her hands and wrists and began to panic a little as he applied the first cuff.

"Derek, I don't know about that...," she began to reply but was cut off by Derek.

"Katie, trust me. I will be here, and you will be controlled. And you will be pushed," he said in a tone that was firm.

She did not resist the application of the other bondage mitten and soon her arms were once again pulled directly over her head and attached to the headboard.

Derek then moved down to the foot of the bed and pulled her so that her body was straight, and her arms were taunt. He applied a leather strap around her legs just above her knees so that it was firm but not too tight. He repeated that step with another strap around her ankles. Her ankles were then tied to the footboard of the bed, stretching her from tip to toe.

Lastly, Derek attached a rope to the side of the corset where there was a D ring and running the rope under the bed and up the other side, Derek attached the rope through a D ring on the other side of the corset. He pulled the rope tight and effectively tied her torso to the bed.

The last thing that he did was to move a stand that had a long arm that reached over the bed. Dangling from the arm was another Hitachi looking vibrator. He adjusted the length of the cord so that the vibrator was just resting on her clit. Her eyes glared at him knowing what was to come.

"Katie, you are all set for bed. I want you to keep erotic thoughts of me all night, so I have set up a timer on the vibrator. Once an hour, for 5 minutes, the vibrator will turn on. I doubt that you will edge from this, but it should serve to remind you who is still in control."

He moved up to her face, and to her surprise gave her a very long and sensuous kiss. She looked into his eyes and despite the anxiety and frenzy she had just endured, she loved every minute of the torment and control and did not protest.

"Good night, Katie, sleep tight. I will be right here if you need me."

"Sleep tight" was not lost on her.

"I believe I am very tight Derek, but I am not sure on the sleep. Thank you," she was able to sarcastically get out.

Derek exited the room and shut off the light. There was no clock in the room that she could see and really had no idea how long she was in the playroom earlier, or even the current time. She was sure that was also not a coincidence.

She did feel tired and despite the bondage, she started to close her eyes and drifted to sleep. That however was soon interrupted by the torturous Hitachi roaring to life.

A click off to the side could be heard as the electronic timer activated the current sending power to the vibrator. When running, the position of the vibrator tickled her clit as it dangled from the cord, but she desperately wanted more sensation that what gravity was providing. She tried to flex her hips up to grind against the ball end, but as she moved all she managed was to move the hanging vibrator as well. Because the vibrator was hanging and not hard mounted, moving did not accomplish any more sensation!

"Damn it Derek," she said out loud as the vibrator teased her ruthlessly.

True to his word, after 5 minutes the timer deactivated and turned the vibrator off. With a huff of a breath, she tried to cool back off and rest.

The remainder of the night was a rinse and repeat of the first event. She would be aroused from either sleep or resting her eyes, only to be tortured with the lack of true sexual sensation. This was torturous by wanting more sensation while knowing you could not orgasm regardless.

Over and over this cycle happened. She had lost count and did not have any awareness of the time. In half a daze she heard Derek enter her room after what seemed like 3 nights of hell. She watched but did not say a word as he moved the vibrator and then untied her.

To her shock, he kissed her once again, reached for a blanket and covered her.

"Why don't you get a little more rest, you will need it. And thank you. I love controlling you."

Rolling on her side and moving her aching arms and legs into a bent position, she closed her eyes and was soon asleep.

The smell of coffee and breakfast was apparent as she woke. She was still dazed and did not recognize her surroundings at first, and then as she moved, she could feel the catsuit and full kinky attire and remembered her location as she came further out of the fog of deep sleep.

She walked to the kitchen and found Derek there drinking coffee and smiling at her as she approached.

"You look just as amazing right now as before. This look really fits you," he said gazing at her.

She was still dressed in the same attire and truly wondered how long she could endure this. She made a mental note to do all she could to get out of this situation today.

"So, what is on tap for me today?" she asked with a bit of frustration in her voice.

"Well first I believe you need to have a little something to eat. Please sit down and I will fix you a plate."

The kind gesture acted to ease her tension a little and as she sat down, she thought with her safe word could stop this at any time. Reflecting on how she was feeling she realized at the core she loved the control. The kinky erotic nature of it was beyond her current experience levels, but with each push she has enjoyed it more and more. She made up her mind to endure but push for completion.

Derek set a plate of scrambled eggs, bacon, some fruit, and toast in front of her along with a cup of coffee.

"Eat a little, maybe not too much as you do have a bit of a day in front of you and I don't want you feeling bloated. The corset will probably see to it that you don't eat too much anyway," he finished with the signature evil grin.

"You are right, I couldn't eat much if my life depended on it in this thing," she said looking down and letting her gloved hand rub across the tight latex corset that had been cinching her for over half a day. Eating or doing anything "normal" in long latex gloves still seemed completely foreign to her, but she persisted.

While Katie began to take a few bites of breakfast Derek outlined what the day was going to entail, with as little detail as possible.

"So, after breakfast, the plan is to have you add a couple of more edges to your required list, then we will do the blowjob challenge, and see where we want to go from there."

Katie tried to slump a little at the thought of the edge challenge, but the tight corset did not allow for this. She had edged 4 times already, which were so frustrating, and knowing that she still had 6 to go caused her to give a subconscious sigh.

Sensing her thoughts, Derek continued, "Trust me Katie, this is all about a buildup that eventually, you will love the climax. Have I ever let you down yet?"

Remembering all the crazy erotic adventures they have recently completed, that she had been taken to intimate levels she did not think possible, and now to the point that she was sitting in a fully encased kinky outfit and actually loving it, she replied with a hint of a smile, "No Derek, you have never let me down. I do trust you."

"Great. Why don't I clean up and I will let you relax for a few minutes. Use the restroom if you want. I will be ready in about 15 minutes," he said with a lighthearted nature in his voice.

He could have been asking her to a movie, or dinner, or a picnic for that matter had she not known he had planned to drive her to a frenzied state, and then likely take her even further. The way he can control the mood and make it almost seem perfectly natural also made her smile as she got up from the table and cautiously walked to the bathroom.

She freshened up as best she could, but practically speaking there was such little of her exposed that it took little time to wash her face. She unzipped the catsuit bottom and relieved herself, and then also did all she could do to freshen herself there as well.

Satisfied she was as ready as she could be, she walked back to the kitchen and found Derek finishing the domestic chores. She stood and watched him dry a coffee mug with a dish towel and put it back in the cabinet. To see him in this environment was very different for her, yet watching that he was careful, clean and organized did not surprise her.

Folding the towel and placing it back on the rack, he turned to her and said, "OK, I am done here, and it looks like you are ready. Shall we begin?"

The question was of course rhetorical as he was going to do this one way or the other. She thought about that, but then reminded herself once again that her "mission statement" during the last few weeks was to be controlled.

"Yes, let's get this started so I can be that much closer to being finished," she said looking at him with a small grin.

He playfully returned, "Well I am not sure that is the right attitude, but don't worry. I have an attitude adjustment I can add into the mix. Let's head to the barn."

She punched him playfully in the arm as they moved, and Derek lead her out of the house and across the short walk of the paved driveway to the pole barn. He opened the door and motioned her inside.

"This will be a repeat of something you have already experienced, and if I recall, liked very much. If you would, please come over here and I will make the adjustments."

Katie looked and saw the one bar prison with its adjustable pole and large dildo mounted on top waiting for her. The bar was in a lower position and Katie, having indeed experienced this before, knew to walk over and get ready for the phallus to intrude her sex.

She looked at Derek who was grinning slightly, looked back at the bar and began to walk and stepped over it so both feet were about 6 inches on either side of the base of the bar. Without direction, she also unzipped the catsuit around her sex one more time. She was now ready for the large dildo to impale her.

Derek knelt and loosened the stainless-steel clamp that allows the rod to telescope, and slowly began to raise the top rod holding the large dildo towards her moistening pussy. To make sure the insertion was comfortable, he applied a generous amount of lubrication and rubbed it along the tip and shaft.

"Now Katie, I believe you remember how this goes, I am going to have you lower yourself onto the dildo slowly until you feel you are on it as far as you can. Are you ready?"

"Not that I have a choice, but yes Derek I am ready," she replied with an exasperated breath.

She began to lower herself by bending her legs slightly and could feel the large head begin to part her lips. She felt the resentence of the intruder as she allowed it to further penetrate her pussy. She was getting turned on knowing she would soon be edging and maybe could slip an orgasm past Derek. She lowered herself a little further, rested for a moment and then a little more.

"Ok Derek, I believe that is it," she said slightly out of breath.

"Good, please slowly stand back up," he replied and as she stood, Derek pushed the telescoping rod up matching her distance, so that the dildo stayed deep within her.

When her legs were back to full extension, Derek pushed just slightly to make sure the dildo was fully seated and then locked the clamp. He stood and moved slowly back admiring her position. Fully clothed in a latex catsuit, tightly cinched in a latex corset, long boots, long gloves, and locking collar, locking wrist, and locking ankle cuffs still in place, and now stuck on top of what is known as a one bar prison.

It is considered a prison in that several inches of the dildo now rest inside of Katie's pussy. To be able to lift off the dildo, one would need to lift off, to step on to something or raise up by getting on your tiptoes. The high heels effectively prevent the tiptoe option as she was already on her tiptoes. Without a physical step and with her legs at full extension, physically stepping off was also impossible. She was captive by the bar, its simplicity combined with effectiveness was quite ingenious. She looked down and internally realized this, but was not going to tell Derek her impression of the device.

Katie could hear Derek walk over near the wall where a series of well fashioned wooden cabinets contained his inventory of erotic toys. They ranged from tame to extreme and she had no idea what was coming or where it fell between the two extremes.

As he returned, she felt a slight pull on her left arm to position it behind her back. She did not resist and moved her arm accordingly. Her right arm followed suit. She could feel an item being applied to her arms in a way that it was sliding up the length of her arms.

Next, she felt laces being pulled slightly tight and could see Derek placing straps that went up and around each shoulder. He fastened the straps tightly around her shoulders and pulled tighter the laces binding her arms.

"Derek, you really have a thing for laces and tightness," she said as he further worked the laces.

"Indeed, I do Katie. And this armbinder is now holding your arms quite securely."

Katie could not actually see the armbinder, but from the feel she knew it to be holding the entire length of her arms tightly behind her back and the shoulder straps would not allow it to slide down. She did not even try to work free as she knew that would be pointless.

Derek walked back to the cabinets and gathered another item. She looked down to see him securing the Hitachi vibrator to the bar in such a way that the head of the vibrator was resting firmly against her clit. Having experienced this before, she knew the machine to be extremely effective in turning her on and anticipated the inevitable build to the edge of orgasm to not take long.

"I know you remember this, so I will dispatch with the commentary and just say, good luck my pet."

And with that Derek turned on the vibrator which roared to life.

"WAAAAAAA oh my God Derek!" Katie screamed as the intense vibrations attacked her clit.

Her head arched backwards, and she tried to flex her arms forward but met complete resistance from the restrictive leather armbinder. She instinctively tried to move away from the nearly overpowering sensation, but her legs being fully extended and the one bar prison holding her from the inside out also made that impossible. Every physical reaction was either restricted or did not offer any relief from the shock of the high-power vibrator.

Katie grunted again and then tilted her head forward to see Derek watching her, with that infamous shit eating grin of his. He loved developing a plan of erotic torment, to bring her to levels she did not know existed, and she was now in the middle of such a plan.

"God Derek, please let me cum. Please.... This feels so good, please let me cum," she begged him as the vibrator continued it's soulless assault on her clit. It would continue it's menacing attack with no mind towards the consequence.

Derek however did have a soul and was quite interested in the consequence. He watched her very closely, her breathing was getting shorter and slightly more rapid, her eyes closed, and she started to bite her lower lip... he was sure she was close, and he turned off the Hitachi.

"Nooooooooooooo!" she screamed.

Derek walked over to her and whispered, "Half way there my pet. Your buildup is progressing nicely."

"God damn it Derek... I can't take it, please let me cum."

Derek stepped back, looked at her closely and in a calm voice said, "you just said let you cum, you didn't say stop edging you. Answer me this Katie and think hard before you answer, do you truly like being controlled?"

Katie did not have to think about this and instantly knew she was defeated. The only question in her mind was how she could endure this further?

Quietly she looked at him and between her heaving chest she said, "Yes. I like being controlled. But can you please let me cum?"

With a devilish smile Derek replied, "I will absolutely let you cum."

And he reached down and activated the Hitachi again.

"WAAAAAAAAAA!" she yelled again.

"I will let you cum when the tasks have been completed my pet. Now enjoy the ride."

Her body shook once again trying desperately to either get to climax or to get relief. Being stuck somewhere in the middle was driving her mad.

Moments later the Hitachi stopped, and her head sunk down as best it could with the metal choker creating resistance. Her breathing was once again elevated, and her chest heaved inside of the tight latex corset. There was sweat now dripping from her brow.

The Hitachi activated again with little rest this time, and once again the cycle of shock produced a scream and her body quivered and convulsed with the sensory overload.

With a close watch Derek watched for the telling signs, and for the third time stopped the Hitachi before she orgasmed.