All Comments on 'Change of Life Ch. 16'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ChagrinedChagrinedabout 19 years ago
Jesus!

aren't you ever going to end this? talk about draggin something out to the bitter end!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
get t o the good stuff

fuck them over real good ..i mean real good ..that you can drag on a little longer as they deseve all they get

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't or stop reading it

This story is good, no it's great. If if iy's to long for you jerk offs that take 10 seconds to cum then STOP READING IT! Don't tell the writer to cutoff his/her/story off just because you fall asleeep without the pictures!! Dumbass

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Shit Never Ends - Just dribbles on

How sad and embarassing for you - can you feel it - cuckold queen has drug this poorly written crap out about 17 chapters toooooo long. How demented are your sickies to encourage you - whats worse you would do it without them.

Get some help sick one - 1st mental health help: 2nd help with a theme people can enjoy (cuckolding is pitiful, demented and humiliating): 3rd Learn how to use the write (right) words when appropriate: 4th Get an editor who can stomach your work and abilities(?)

Lastly, begin a process to respect yourself - doubtful eh - well surprise us and yourself - try

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
love the plan

I love the up coming plan he have in store for her, bring it on please. I can him using the freight car for fucking and I saee the truck to move his stuff out of the house leaving Shirl. That is just my insight.

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
love the plan

I love the up coming plan he have in store for her, bring it on please. I can him using the freight car for fucking and I saee the truck to move his stuff out of the house leaving Shirl. That is just my insight.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
THANKS FOR THE CHANCE TO GIVE MY OPINION

EVERY BODY HAS A CHOICE TO LIKE OR DISLIKE A STORY.THANK FOR SHARING YOU STORY WITH US AND GIVING US A CHANCE TO GIVE OUR OPINIONS.SOME PEOPLE WANT TO THINK FOR EVERYONE ,BUT THAT WANT WORK.TOO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT TO THINK FOR ME KISS MY ASS.YOU AS A WRITER CAN TAKE THE GOOD AND THE BAD COMMENTS AND COME UP WITH A BETTER STORY.ALWAYS ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

Very good story you can feel the pain Bud is going through with this. can't wait for the end

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

him before Oh God I am going to loose you! Oh Jesus Shirl you're breaking my hearts!""""""" Damn the miscues just keep adding up!! Can even THE author, not see the mistakes? HE?SHE needs an editor quickly! Is there no one he/she can get to clear the distracting miscues? The MC is still a willing Cuck, " a sow's ear is still a sow's ear". Thanks go the author for the effort, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous