All Comments on 'Change of Plans Ch. 04'

by spectacularfreak

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!

I'm glad you are back to writing and thank you for this steamy chapter.

Don't keep us waiting too long for the next.

*****

peekingduckpeekingduckabout 12 years ago
Almost sad to read

Chapters three and four are so emotional and steamy. I really enjoyed them, however my mind is rife with curiosity about how she ended up back at the warehouse after spending this time with The-Man-Who-Has-Not-Yet-Been-Named. I almost don't want to know... but like any good train wreck I can't look away. (And yes, the train wreck analogy is meant as a compliment, not an insult.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Okay, I see...

Billy's son is the result of her coupling with the, so far, main male character of the story. It would seem that the money she got from him didn't take her little family very far. This is a very sad and, unfortunately, common story for the females of this world.

mochagalmochagalabout 12 years ago

Thanks for continuing the story! It definitely is intriguing. I know there isn't a happily ever after but I can't help but hold out hope for some sort of happy ending for Billy. Can't wait for more!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127about 12 years ago
Enjoying this sad story

This story has no happy ending as one could tell in the beginning. I'm hoping that while you're telling how she got to be with a son we'll see a happy ending for her. I so would love for her to find that love that she seems to need. I also wonder how old her son is and if the mystery man has been keeping tabs on them. Once again it's sad but I just couldn't stop reading it.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelabout 12 years ago
xtra late

but I'm glad to see another chap up. This was amazingly complicated like the complex pair; it just made me question more things and wonder what's really going on with her/them then and now, in the present. And I'm now desperately looking forward to w.e. you produce the next chap :D

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
Morrrree!

This is sad but I'm hoping that he's been watching here and her/his son and gets them back, like he appears in the warehouse or whatever and he like confesses his love or something! I couldn't bare it if there wasn't a happy ending or he really didn't care or like he died! Just couldn't! Please let it be happy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

I guess I learned my lesson on not getting too comfortable in a story. I was so caught up with this last chapter, I temporarily forgot the intro to Ch. 1. It would be nice to know if he ever finds out he has a son. I would like to think that perhaps Billy eventually rises above her station in life for her and her son's benefit...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Her son

What happened to her son. She has no family so who is caring for him ????

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
son...

This is about her son's father....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous