Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What did you do?" inquired his mother.

"Read at the beach."

"Yeah? Meet any cuties?"

"Sure, nothing gets more bitches than a scrawny teen reading at the beach."

"Language," warned his father.

"And you're not a teen anymore," continued his mother.

Alex decided not to argue and sat down at the table. His sister sat next to him.

"There's a movie tonight at eight in the theater. Wanna go?"

"Sure." It solved his problem as to what he'd do tonight.

The dinner was as good as it smelled.

"What did you guys do?" Amy asked her parents.

"Oh, this and that. Relaxing, mostly."

"Me and Alex will go watch the movie if you're interested."

"No, thank you. We did not come here to sit in front of a screen."

Of course, Amy knew they would refuse, which is why she proposed. She'd rather spend some alone time with her brother.

At around seven-thirty, Alex followed his sister to the theater. It was, in fact, a ballroom with a projector. The curtains were drawn, and foldable chairs were neatly placed in rows. They were the first to arrive, giving them the choice to sit anywhere.

Amy went and sat in the chair in the faraway corner.

This was usually Alex's favorite spot, but not when watching a movie. "Why did you pick the worst spot?"

"First of all, the worst spot is at the front. Second, this is the best spot to leave early if the film is boring. And finally, it's the spot with the most privacy."

Alex didn't bother asking why she'd need privacy and sat beside her.

He looked around. "I wished they had a clock somewhere. It's weird not knowing the time whenever I want."

"Ever heard of a watch?"

"Ha, ha. You know what I mean."

"Yeah, I know. I keep thinking about all the things I'm missing. I know it's nothing important, but it's still bothering me."

"Did you bring your charger?"

"It's in the car, but honestly, I do want to try and spend the whole week without using it. But it's so boring."

"Ever heard of a book?"

"Reading is boring."

"That's the most stupid thing I've heard you say yet. You just didn't find one worth reading, is all. It's like watching a movie, but better. A lot of nuances can't be portrayed on a screen. How the characters think, how they truly feel. Cinematographic media can only go so far."

Before Amy could reply, the door opened. A family of five walked in and sat in the middle. Soon after, an old bald man entered.

"Not many people tonight." He inserted a disk into the DVD player. "Today, the movie is 'Space Jam'. Enjoy."

He left after starting the movie and turning off the light.

Alex was pleasantly surprised. It's been a while since he saw it. He remembered watching it at his best friend's house. The next day, they went to the park to play basketball all afternoon. It's a shame he had to move away.

They were at the part where the aliens stole the powers from the players, when he felt his sister moving. He looked to the side and saw her hand between her legs. He couldn't believe she was doing it with other people in the room.

Amy wasn't particularly horny, but she didn't want to waste the opportunity of messing with her brother. She took his hand and put it on her crotch. She superposed her fingers on his and began to do small circles against her clit. He didn't pull back his hand. Good sign.

After a while, she applied more pressure and moved faster. It was beginning to feel good. Her arousal increased when she wasn't moving her fingers anymore but simply followed Alex's movement. He was doing it! She dreamed about this. Her own brother finally touched her naughty part.

Alex didn't realize he was moving his hand on his own. He was too focused on the family in front of him, ready to pull his hand if he saw any head turning around. The movie was now just part of the background. The only thing in his sight was the silhouette of the five heads. Had he known, he would have insisted on sitting in the middle. In a corner like that, they didn't need to turn their head very far to see them. Even though it was dark, the projector emitted enough light to see his arm going between his sister's legs.

His fingers were in auto mode the whole time he monitored the movement of the family. His attention eventually broke when he felt his sister grip his arm, firmly pressing his hand against her groin. Minor spasms rocked her body, followed by heavy breathing. She let go of his arm and slumped in the chair, completely satisfied.

Alex didn't know what to think. He just gave his sister an orgasm without noticing. He decided to talk to her after the movie before things went too far. Amy would inevitably grow bolder, and it was just a question of when they would get caught, not if.

He went back to watching the movie. Michael just entered the broken-down basketball court of the loony toons. He was glad his sister didn't do anything else until the end.

On the walk back, you could cut the tension between them with a knife. Alex found the courage to break the silence, dreading the conversation.

"You have to stop doing that."

"Why?"

"Because if we get caught, my life is over."

"But if we don't, we can have so much fun."

"No amount of fun can be worth the risk of mom and dad catching us. Worst case scenario, I'm kicked out on the street. No money, no support, just a high school degree-- literally, a homeless guy with no skills."

Alex tried to emphasize how bad his life would be if she didn't stop. To make her realize there were real consequences to her action.

"If that happens, then you'd live with me, duh."

"What do you mean, duh? You still live with mom and dad."

"I didn't tell them yet, but I already got a job. The last company where I did my internship hired me. I'm starting at the end of summer. I'll move into an apartment, and you can come with me. If we get caught, that is. You don't know half the shit I get away with. I'm pretty good at sneaking around."

"Yeah, but I'm not. And if our parents find out, I'll be branded as an abuser, and you'll be the innocent victim. Not a great way to start my adult life."

Amy believed Alex was being too dramatic. She knew he was too scared to do anything with risks involved, even if it was worth it. As always, she'd have to push him a little. If they get caught, it wouldn't be as bad as he made it out to be.

"Tell me something. Think about the weirdest, most deranged thing I could do."

"Done," he said after a few seconds.

"Now, would you tell on me if I did that?"

"If you went to the park, murdered a bunch of children, and used their blood to paint satanic symbols on the ground? Of course, I'd tell on you."

"Okay, let me rephrase that. Think about the weirdest, most deranged, but still within the realm of possibility, thing I could do."

Alex shrugged without thinking. "Then no, you know I'm not in the habit of tattling on you. Even if I did, I'm pretty sure I'll be the one in trouble for whatever reason."

"So basically, I can do anything to you, and you won't tell on me. And if we get caught somehow, I will have no consequences."

"Eh... I guess. I just hope you love me enough not to want to screw up my life."

"He he, I'll screw you up all right, but don't worry, nothing terrible will happen. You should just accept it. We are going to fuck. It's inevitable."

Alex sighed. "Why me? Why your own brother? I'm sure you can easily find a guy to go out with. Or just sleep with you. Hell, some of my friends would kill me to get into your pants."

"I know that sometimes you hate me. But I just love teasing you. I can't help myself. Obviously, I love you, but to answer your question, I guess it's because I feel I can be myself with you. I don't have to put on the good-girl act."

"And since when did your true self become...?"

"A pervert? I'll tell you tonight."

They walked the rest of the way in silence, both processing the talk they just had.

Alex didn't like the power she had over him, but he trusted, deep down, that she meant no ill toward him.

Later that night, the family said goodnight and went into their respective tents. Amy undressed completely and went under the blanket.

Alex usually slept in boxers, but he kept his t-shirt on this time. It felt wrong to be shirtless with her. He got in the bed, trying not to touch her naked body.

"So, tell me."

Alex was really curious to know how his sister had changed.

"Turn around first."

He complied, turning to the outer side, thinking she was embarrassed to tell her story face to face, even in the dark. He felt her getting close and enlace his waist, spooning him. The heat of her breasts was like two burning suns on his back. His heart began to thump loudly in his chest.

The hand on his stomach slid into his boxers. She caressed his pubic hair, gently tugging on them.

"Oh, I didn't think you were a man down there," she whispered. "I like it."

Her hand went down to his balls. She played with them for a while, then let her fingers trace the length of his painfully hard dick. She touched him everywhere, forming the image of his package in her mind.

"I really wanted to jerk you off in the theater, but I figured it might be a bit too much. But right here, right now, there is no way I don't stroke a load out of you."

She gripped his cock, making his body clench, but she didn't move.

"All in good time." She licked his ear, sending shivers down his spine.

"The main reason I'm like this today is because of my roommate Katy, during my third year. She would ask me if I could make myself scarce so she could have some alone time with her boyfriend. At first, I just went out and walked around. It sucked to be essentially kicked out of my room, but if the role were reversed, I'd also like some private time with my boyfriend.

"Eventually, I just stayed there, sitting against the door, listening to them having sex. Fortunately, we were at the end of a hall, so there wasn't a lot of foot traffic. I would leave when they were done. Didn't want them to think I was listening.

"After some time, I began to ask her questions. Being a virgin, I had a lot of them. She was surprisingly very forthcoming. When I asked her what sperm tasted like, she told me it was hard to describe and that I should simply taste it myself. Easier said than done. You know what I was like back then. Who, in their right mind, would go out with a girl like me?

"But then, she asked if I wanted to taste her boyfriend. She could make him cum on her stomach and not clean it up until I returned. I was pretty excited by the idea. She set it up the next day, and when I came back, she was lying in bed with only her panties and bra on.

"On her stomach was the sticky white stuff of her lover. I took some between my fingers. It was viscous and smelly. I put it in my mouth and didn't really like the tangy taste of it. But when I looked up at Katy, I could see the lust in her eyes. Watching me taste her boyfriend's cum was really turning her on. I took some more, this time acting as if I liked the taste. Her watching me like that, was turning me on."

Amy slowly began to stroke Alex's cock, making him whimper in surprise. She put her other hand on his mouth to prevent him from making sounds.

"The look she gave me, Alex, it was pure ecstasy. I've never been looked at like that. It was making my body hot. I felt sexy for the first time in my life. It made me so fucking horny.

"She must have noticed because she told me I could touch myself if I wanted. She scooped more of his sperm and presented it to me. I put her finger in my mouth and began to masturbate in front of her. The taste wasn't bad anymore. Well, it was bad, but it made me feel good. I don't know how to explain it.

"When I saw her put her other hand in her panties to masturbate, I sucked her finger more eagerly. I moaned, letting her think she was giving me the ultimate treat. I watched her get more and more excited. She eventually pulled out her clean fingers to scoop the rest of it.

"I told her 'thank you' before putting them in my mouth, and it sent her over the edge. Watching her climax from my words gave me the most intense orgasm of my life yet."

Amy was now vigorously jerking him off. Knowing he was about to cum soon, she cut her story short.

"I'll tell you the rest tomorrow. But you should know that because they did it late at night most of the time, I always sleep better with the taste of cum in my mouth. And now, I need your help. Can you cum for me, little brother? Can you help your sister get a good night's sleep?"

Alex felt his orgasm coming up rapidly. In his last moment of sanity, he pulled up the cover to not ejaculate in the bed. Ropes of cum flew in the air, landing on the tent's floor. The dribble coated Amy's hand. She moved away from him, letting him fall on his back. All the tension in his body evaporated, accompanied by a wave of exhaustion. He rapidly fell asleep while his sister licked her fingers.

When he woke up the next day, the tent's floor was clean and his sister was gone. He lay in bed for a while, thinking about what had transpired last night, until there was no point anymore. He got out and sat at the table. His mom put a plate of scrambled eggs and bacon in front of him.

"Thanks, mom. Where's Amy?"

She shrugged. "She said she was going to explore and not to expect her for dinner. But yesterday, she talked about a hula hoop contest this afternoon."

Alex left for the beach with a book and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, so he didn't have to come back until dinner. He lost himself in his book all morning until he saw the people at the beach eating. He looked up at the sun and figured it was around noon.

After eating his sandwich, he went to look for the hula hoop contest. Worried about missing it, he asked the service desk instead of wasting time searching for it. He followed the path indicated by the enthusiastic girl at the reception and found his way to a group of twenty people waiting in front of a building.

He quickly found his sister but stood in the back with the intent to watch her anonymously. She was talking with a guy when she spotted him. He saw her tell something to the stranger and left to see him, leaving the other guy behind.

"Hey."

"You didn't have to leave him. I'm just here to watch."

"It's fine. He was a bore."

"Because I'm not?"

"Umm, I guess you are. But you're a comfortable bore. He was an annoying one."

Alex rolled his eyes, not pointing out that he found her equally dull at times. "So, what's the prize for the winner?"

"A free pedalo ride. And if I win, you're coming with me."

He sighed. "Can I bring a book?"

She tilted her head while thinking. "Sure, but we only stop when I want to."

"All right." Alex could spend the day on the boat if he could read.

They waited a few minutes before an animator came out of the building with a bunch of hula hoops.

"Okay. Everyone has ten minutes of practice. After that, we begin the contest. The last one to stop hula hooping wins. At five o'clock, all the participants still standing win the prize. If you touch the hula hoop of someone else, you're disqualified."

The group of people went to him to get a hula hoop. Amy came back with two. He thought she was so good she needed a challenge until she presented one to him.

"I'm not participating!?"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know how. I'll last two seconds."

"You have ten minutes to practice. C'mon, what do you have to lose?"

With a sigh, Alex took the hula hoop and put it around his waist. He spun it around him and moved his hip awkwardly. As expected, it fell to the ground immediately. Amy was stifling a laugh. He honestly had no coordination.

"See?"

"You have to move your waist against it. Push your stomach forward when it moves across your stomach. Push it back when it moves across your back. You're basically always pushing against it. Also, the faster you spin it, the harder it is to match its movement."

She put her hula hoop on her waist and spun it around to show him.

"See? Once you get the trick, it's easy."

Alex watched her hip move in a perfect motion, and his groin began to swell.

"One hundred, ninety-three, eighty-six, seventy-nine..."

He put back the hula hoop to try again. After five minutes of struggle, he managed to last ten seconds. He still felt awkward doing it, unlike his sister.

Alex was among the first to be eliminated when the competition began, but he lasted longer than he thought he would. He put back the hula hoop on the stack in front of the building and left the area to watch the competition.

The way Amy was moving her hip was mesmerizing. Alex adjusted his erection against his stomach and didn't bother trying to make it go down. He imagined his sister on top of him, moving her waist the same way with him inside her. He made a mental note to ask her to do that, since apparently, it was inevitable. Might as well enjoy it.

After some time, there were only three people left. His sister, an older woman and another woman who Alex would describe as a soccer mom. They all lasted a while until Amy's hula hoop fell around her ankle. She stood there, looking at the ground.

Alex's heart ached a bit. She genuinely seemed dejected. He went toward her and put his hand on her shoulder.

"Hey, if it's about the pedalo, we can still go. I'm sure mom and dad would give us some money."

"Yeah?" Her spirit was back. She did want to go on a pedalo with her brother. She had already thought of a few things to tease him.

"Sure."

They went back to their camping spot to help their parents prepare dinner.

"When did you become so good at hula hooping?"

"I went to a gym to lose weight, and they had a few in a corner. I tried it a couple of times for fun. As I said, it's not so hard once you get the trick."

"Is that how you lost your weight? Going to the gym?"

"That and running."

They arrived while her mom was cutting carrots. Alex took a potato and began to peel it. Amy sat at the table and watched them since there was nothing for her to help with.

"Did you do the hula hoop contest?" asked her mother.

"Yeah, third place."

"That's not so bad. Out of how many?"

"Not sure. About twenty people? Something like that."

"Nice! What was the prize?"

"A free pedalo ride. Since I didn't win, is it possible to have some money to rent one?"

"Sure. Right now?"

"No, we'll go tomorrow."

After dinner, Amy and Alex went to the theater. There were already some people inside. This time, they sat in the middle of the last row.

"Please don't do anything," Alex asked in a low voice.

"Don't worry. I'm saving it for tonight."

The same bald old man walked in with a DVD in hand. "Tonight, 'Hocus Pocus'. Enjoy."

Another movie Alex hadn't seen in a while. This time, he enjoyed it thoroughly. Maybe his sister wanted to watch it, too; as she didn't do anything out of place.

The walk back was silent. Alex didn't want to say anything until he heard the full story. Instead of dreading it, he was excited. He came to terms with his sister's sexual advances. And since it was happening no matter what, he decided not to bother with the consequences. He'd deal with them if need be.

After their usual bonfire, they retired to their tent. When his sister zipped the door close, Alex's heartbeat accelerated knowing that she'd do the same tonight, if not more. Because it was really dark, he couldn't see her get naked. He removed his shirt and got under the covers.

"Before I continue my story, do you mind if I rub one out?"

Alex agreed with his silence. He didn't want to speak unless he needed to, fearing his parents would hear him even if he whispered as Amy did.

He felt Amy pull the covers and get up. She planted a knee next to him. His arm pushed against her calf because of her weight on the inflatable mattress. She put her other foot on the ground next to him.