Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy would suck him off most of the time, playing on the cautious side of things. When their mother left for various reasons, it was the other way around. They also masturbated with each other while telling impossible scenarios or watching porn.

The opportunity to lose his virginity finally presented itself when their father announced he had won a spa weekend at work.

Alex and Amy decided not to do anything the week leading up to it. It was hard. Both tried to make the other break. Alex, with his words, leaning on Amy's obsession with cum.

"It would be so easy, wouldn't it? To take my hard cock out of my pants. Just a couple of strokes, and it would fill your mouth with the gooey mess you love so much. I'm already at my limit. You can probably just lightly blow on it, and it would explode on your face. Don't you miss the taste? Doesn't it help you sleep better? All you have to do is ask."

Amy, for her part, teased him with her body. But both managed to hold on until that fateful weekend. When their parents left, they watched the car drive away, anxious to do the deed. They waited an hour to be sure their parents wouldn't come back.

"My room or yours?" asked Amy.

"Yours, you have a bigger bed."

They went into Amy's room and undressed.

"So, in which position do you want to lose your virginity?"

"With you on top?"

"Sure. Lie on the bed."

Amy closed the door and watched him get on the bed. When he was in position, she got on top of him and stood naked with him between her legs.

"Still no second thoughts about losing your virginity to your sister?"

"None."

She squatted over his manhood. She took his cock in her hand and aimed it at her hole. She lowered herself, giving him the best view of his dick disappearing inside her. She didn't need any foreplay. She's been ready for him since their parents closed the front door.

What surprised Alex the most was how warm it was. He felt like his dick was melting. She adjusted her position to be on her knees when he was entirely inside her, adopting the cowgirl position.

"All good?"

"Can we stay like this forever?"

She laughed. "You can try it if you can. But it's better with some friction."

She began to grind her hip slowly. Alex was in heaven. When she started to moan from pleasure, he felt his orgasm coming up.

He clutched her thighs. "Shit."

Amy slowed down to almost a halt, letting him finish inside her.

When his cock stopped pulsing, he looked up at Amy. "Sorry."

"For what?"

"For cumming inside you? For cumming so fast?"

She leaned on him, pressing her breasts against his chest and kissed him. "How will you make me your cum dump if you feel sorry for cumming inside me? And yeah, it was pretty quick. But that's to be expected from your first time, and you didn't cum for a week. You'll just have to do it again, and again, and again until you last long enough. Don't worry, I won't get pregnant."

Stay stayed like that until his dick shrank out of her.

"Can I watch you cum while you clean me?"

She smiled wickedly. "Now you're thinking."

She got up on all fours, turned around, and gave him the view of her creamy cunt. She began masturbating, smearing his spunk, at the same time he felt her tongue on his shaft.

He put his hands on her butt and slid them down her thighs, sinking his fingers into her flesh. "Fuck, you're so sexy. I can't wait to be inside your pussy again." His hands slid back up, kneading her ass. His thumb pushed on her anus. "And this hole, too?"

She didn't bother answering his stupid question and kept licking his wet groin. Feeling his eyes directly on her sex while she played with it was arousing. And when he put a wet finger in her ass, it cranked it up a notch.

"It's already so tight with just one finger. Are you sure my dick can fit?"

He inserted a second finger following her silence, and pushed them as deep as he could. He played with her pussy with his thumb while she was rubbing her clit. He pushed his thumb in her wet hole.

"Ever thought about getting double penetrated?"

"Uh huh."

He fingered her ass and pussy while she kept licking his now-hard cock.

"Gangbanged?" After a moment of silence, he pursued. "No judgment, remember?"

"Yes."

"Me too. Well, not with other dudes, of course. But the female volleyball team."

"Football team."

He moved his finger faster. "Yeah? You imagined them fucking all your holes, with your hands jerking them, pleasing five dicks simultaneously? Using you like a fuck meat until they cream you, covering you with sperm inside and out, just to be replaced by five others who'll do the same. You'll be so overly stimulated, you won't know which way is up.

"And when they're done, and you're drowning in cum, you'll rub your clit silly, untouched so far, until you pass out."

Her waist shook with a moan mixed with a grunt. Alex felt her ass contracting periodically on his fingers. When she finished trembling, she rolled over, exhausted.

"Is it something you'd wanna see? Your sister getting gangbanged?"

"Not really. I wouldn't want to watch you with other men. Girls would be fine. That being said, I don't mind roleplaying or telling dirty stories to rile you up. That excites me. It excites me that it excites you to be gangbanged. Not sure if I'm clear."

"Yeah. You're fine with anything hypothetical, but not the real thing. I get it. What are your hypothetical turn-offs? The things you don't even want to talk about."

"Umm, on the top of my head? Poop." Alex took a few more seconds to think about it. "Gore, too, I guess. Animals."

"What about you and other men?"

"Erm... I think that's fine, as long as it stays hypothetical. If you think it's hot to imagine me getting gangbanged by the football team, then yeah, I can vibe with that."

"I love you. Shower?"

"Yeah. Great idea."

In the shower, they soaped each other thoroughly. After getting clean, Alex gently forced Amy against the wall to take her from behind, knowing shower sex was on her bucket list. He slowly inserted his cock inside her, getting fully in after a few thrusts. It was just as warm as the first time. He wrapped his arms around her and cradled her breasts.

"No shower in college?" he asked, while slamming his hip against her shapely bottom.

"Yeah, but public. And there were severe sanctions for shower sex."

"Shame. I bet you'd like that, getting in the shower in the morning before class and hearing the others having sex."

"Hmm, not sure I would have made it to class."

Alex focused on not falling on the slippery floor. They didn't have a shower mat. He eventually found the proper footing, allowing him to put more strength into his thrusts. Just like before, he didn't last very long. He soon ejaculated inside her.

When he pulled out, Amy sat on the floor to masturbate. Alex was going to rile her up with a dirty story when he felt the urge to pee. His hand was about to pull the shower curtain to use the toilet when something came over him. He put his hand on the wall above Amy's head and relieved himself on her stomach and chest.

Amy was stupefied. Her breath became shallow. Alex saw her breasts moving up and down. For a few seconds, she didn't move. When she touched her nub, she came violently. Her hand became a blur between her legs. Her orgasm ripped through her body, lasting until his stream died down.

Alex watched with amazement, wondering if she had a pee fetish she had never told him about. She didn't. In retrospect, she would say it was the gesture in itself. The fact he did something that could very much disgust her but trusted her enough to do it without knowing the result. It felt primal.

Alex lifted her head to look her in the eyes. "Do you have a pee fetish?"

Amy shook her head. "Not really, but it was so hot. I can't explain it."

Alex didn't insist, but made a mental note for the next time they would shower.

They cleaned themselves again and went back into Amy's room. "Now that you lost your virginity, it's time I lose mine."

Alex knew she was speaking about anal. He was eager to try. Amy took a bottle of lube from her bottom drawer.

"If mom or dad catches you with that, you're in deep shit."

"Dad, maybe. Mom already knows about it."

"Mom knows!?"

"She saw it once and told me to hide it better. Didn't say anything else. It's dad who's more prudish. I'm twenty-four, for god's sake. Is it that outrageous I have a bottle of lube?"

"He still sees you as his little girl. I think you'll be sixteen in his mind until you show up with a husband and a baby."

"Even then."

She pushed him onto the bed. "Now, before you manhandle my ass, we need to know my limits. Let me do the work first."

After applying the lube on his cock and her ass, Amy straddled him and aimed his dick against her anus. She pushed back, trying to force him inside, when his cock slipped up. She adjusted her grip higher and tried again.

Alex felt the pressure on his head, until it finally broke through her barrier.

Amy stayed like that for a while to get used to his girth. Then, she moved her hip up and down, taking more of him each time. She stopped moving when she was sitting on him.

"You good?" he asked.

"Yeah, just enjoying it."

She resumed her grinding, feeling the exhilarating burn, going as fast as she could handle. Painful and pleasurable at the same time.

"Which one do you prefer?" she inquired, after leaning in for a kiss.

"I don't know, both feel great. Do I have to choose?"

"Not with me."

She got up and lay on the bed. She stuck her ass up by pulling on her knees.

"You turn to work."

Alex positioned himself between her legs and put his dick back inside her begging pucker.

"Remember how fast I just went? Don't go faster."

He began thrusting, rapidly accelerating until he went as fast as she was when on top. He watched her play with her pussy. He put his hand behind her knees, making it easier for her.

"Your body is amazing. Your ass, your mouth, your pussy. Even your thighs feel great. I don't want to go to college. I want to stay home and fuck you all the time."

Amy smiled. "Me too, but we can't. So we better enjoy it while we can."

"Then I'm going to fill you up so much I'll get bored of it. That should do it."

"Do your worst."

He gently slapped her pussy. "Do you like to yet ass fucked by your brother, while you play with your slutty clit?"

"Yes..."

"Do you want me to cum inside? Do you want me to cum inside your tight ass?"

"I want you to cum so deep inside my ass my fart will smell like cum for a week."

Alex busted out laughing hysterically, followed by Amy. When he finally managed to calm down, he resumed his fucking. This time not going so fast, but slamming inside her with more force.

"An entire week? I don't think it just needs to be deep, but also plentiful. If I'm not waking you up in the middle of the night to do my daily filling, it's because I'm dead. Starting now!"

Just after saying this, he bottomed out and coated her interior with his jizz. Amy finished herself before he got soft.

They spent two days fucking like rabbits everywhere, trying new positions. By the end, Alex was shooting blanks, and Amy had trouble walking. From then on, they used every opportunity possible. Without Amy, Alex would have been caught numerous times. She was a pro at cleaning any evidence, and at stopping just before someone walked in.

One day, when their mother went out, Alex barged into Amy's room and pulled her by the hand into his. He unceremoniously began to undress her, feeling her up at the same time. When she was naked, he removed his pants and pressed her roughly against the window overlooking the backyard.

He shoved his cock inside her while grunting, making her moan.

"Look outside. Can you see it? Mom sitting in her usual place on the chair lounge."

Amy looked at the empty chair and imagined her mother suntanning.

"A simple turn of her head and she would see her precious angel, tits plastered against the window, moaning like a bitch in heat. She would see your face twisted from lust. She'd see just how much you love getting fucked by your brother."

Amy imagined her mom turning back, inquiring about the noise. The shock on her face when she looks upstairs and sees her getting fucked like a common whore. Her hand getting into her shorts. The shock on her face still present as she starts masturbating at the sight of her children fucking.

"FUCK!"

Amy fell on her knees, her legs incapable of supporting her during the fulgurating orgasm. Alex wasn't ready for that, or he would have held her.

"You okay?" he asked, while watching her panting, sitting against the wall.

"Yeah, I..." She didn't say it.

Alex knew there was something. "No judgment, remember?"

"I saw mom turning. The shock on her face. But then, she began masturbating, unable to do otherwise. Too excited from watching, us despite knowing it was wrong to do so."

"Interesting..."

He got closer to her and held her head. He gently forced his cock into her mouth.

"My turn. She's sitting and turns around because of the gagging sound you make. She sees me balls deep in her daughter's mouth. Despite the shock, she can't look away. She watches as I abuse your mouth."

Alex moved faster, facefucking Amy, knowing she would stop him if he took things too far.

"Her hands go into her shorts. She rubs her clit frenetically. She's drooling. She wants to taste it, to take your place."

He pushed her head between his legs, ejaculating in her throat. "She wants to be the one taking my load."

He squatted next to Amy and gripped her hair. He pushed her hand away and replaced it with two fingers curved upward. He knew she loved that. He began to move back and forth slightly, pushing against the upper wall of her vagina.

"She wants everything you have. She wants me to stick my dick into her whenever I want. She wants me to eat her pussy while she eats a cum sandwich. She wants to watch an entire movie with my dick in her ass. She wants me to wake her up in the middle of the night to refresh the taste of cum in her mouth."

Alex was now roughly fingering her. "She would be lucky, wouldn't she?" he snarled into her ear.

Amy was clutching Alex's wrist with both hands. "So fucking lucky. Your lucky little cumslut. I'm gonna cum!"

"You'll come for your brother, you little slut?"

Amy let go, soaking Alex's finger. "Yesss! Fuuuuuuuck!"

He flicked his fingers on her after the deed, covering her with her cum while she was borderline conscious. Had he been stronger, he would have lifted her up and carried her to the shower. He took a towel to clean her and any evidence, cleaned the window, and started a load of laundry. Amy would say she wanted a washed outfit for any number of reasons if her mom asked. He would leave it to her.

She was still sitting under his window, eyes closed, when he finished.

"You good, sis?" he asked with a smirk.

"Never better," she replied, with a faint smile. She had taught him well.

The next day, he left for college. The week after, Amy moved into her new apartment to start her new life. She was still unpacking when she got a text from her brother.

-Just a snippet of a story I'm writing for you. Let me know what you think. Read alone.

She tapped on the pdf link and began to read.

You wake up in the morning and come down to the kitchen.

"How long before breakfast?"

"Should be a couple of minutes," I reply, pounding our mom from behind over the kitchen sink, her wobbling breasts free for everyone to see from the backyard.

I eventually cum inside her. She sits on the table in front of you, spreading her legs. You dive into her creamy cunt while I rub your clit, giving you your morning orgasm.

When you're done, mom moves out of the way, and I fuck you, bent over the table. I need to make mom's breakfast, too.

After I ejaculate inside you, you switch roles. Mom sucks my cum from your cunt while you clean my dick before I go to work. We don't have time for more because you woke up late.

When I return from work, you're on all fours with your hands tied to your ankles. A ball-gag is in your mouth and a magic wand is attached to your thigh, buzzing on your clit.

"What did she do this time?"

Mom comes into the room while putting on her earrings, getting ready for dinner. "She said you prefer her pussy because it's tighter than mine."

I slap your ass. "Now, that's not very nice, is it?"

"Ready to go?"

"Give me a few minutes."

I unbuckle my belt and unzip my pants. I take my cock out and force it into your ass with a sigh. It's been a long day. I needed that. I ram your asshole for a while and then finish inside you with a grunt.

"Phew, I'm feeling better now. Ready to go."

We go out for dinner while you stay tied at home, cum leaking out of your ass, forced to climax over and over until we get back.

Alex looked at the text he got from his sister.

-OMG, love it! Want more! Will give u ideas tmw.

He chuckled and put the phone back in his pocket. He put his hands on the bar and lifted it. She will not be the only one coming home from college changed.