Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex couldn't see, but he knew he was between his sister's legs.

"I'm sure you've thought about what I told you yesterday. I don't know if you're blaming Katy for making me this way, but don't. She only opened the door. I'm the one who jumped through it."

Alex felt the small tremors against his arm. He could tell she was masturbating.

"I just love sex so much. I love the smell of it, the taste of it, the intimacy, the way it feels. I've touched myself many times thinking about you. The things I would feel comfortable doing only with you."

Alex was starting to smell her musky scent. Besides the slight movement against his arm, it was his only other perception of what she was doing. He desperately wanted to jerk off, but wanted her to do it. He gripped the sheets to control himself.

Amy imagined lowering herself on him, letting his tongue roam in her flesh. His lips trapping her nub, gently sucking on it, while his tongue pushed against it. His hands caressing her ass, maybe a finger pushing inside it. All in due time.

The calf against his arm quaked violently, indicating her silent orgasm. Some dribble fell on his face, surprising him. After a few seconds of respite, she got up and went under the covers. Alex turned toward the side of the bed like yesterday. Amy spooned him, and her hand went inside his boxers.

"Do you think I'm weird?"

"The good kind..."

Amy smiled and began to gently stroke his cock.

"Where was I? Oh, right. I just came with my roommate's cummy finger in my mouth. Since that day, we have repeated the experience multiple times. She would make him cum on her, and I would clean it up. It was always somewhere different. At some point, I must have licked every inch of her body except her private parts. She was always in underwear, and I always stayed clothed. It was around that time I began going to the gym and counting my caloric intake. I was very self-conscious about my body and wanted to lose weight. I wanted to look good naked."

"You succeeded."

"I did, but it was only many months later. So this became our nightly ritual until the day I came in, and she was not wearing any panties, only her bra."

"At first, I thought she couldn't find them or something and was prepared to go behind her back. She made this little game of making me find his sperm on her body. She was sitting sideways in bed, leaning back. Because the last time was on her legs, I figured it was on her back since it was the only thing out of my sight.

"But when I approached, she slowly opened her legs. The contrast between her cute little red flower and her white skin was striking. This was a well-used pussy if I ever saw one. Now I could see the result of the rough pounding I was hearing."

Alex imagined himself fucking his sister, making her pussy red too.

"She looked at me expectantly, wondering if she had pushed the boundary too far. I always had the feeling I would eat her at some point. His cum was leaking out. I kneeled between her legs with a smile. I gave her light kisses on her thighs, making my way to the first creampie of my life.

"The closer I got, the heavier her breath was. I loved how I made her feel. Just like how I'm making you feel. I put my tongue in the crease of her buttcheek and licked his cum all the way to her cunt and sucked on it. Her head went back with a moan.

"My hand was in my pants. Her moans were making me hot. She arched her back in an orgasm, pushing my head against her, and then she said it."

Amy stopped moving her hand and tightened her grip around his cock.

"Suck my boyfriend's cum out of my cunt, you fucking cumslut!"

Amy squeezed him into her embrace.

"I came, hard. I had heard their dirty talk before. But she never said anything to me. It's like I forced the words out of her with my tongue, reducing her to her primal instinct. My climax felt like an eternity. Spasms after spasms of pleasure. I really was... a cumslut. And as such, I didn't have to hold onto any inhibition. It was freeing."

She resumed her stroking, intent on making him cum.

"I want to be yours, Alex. I want to be your cumslut. I want to do all sorts of dirty things with you."

She removed the blanket and pulled on his shoulder to make him lie on his back. He felt her lean over his crotch.

"Whether you want it or not, and I know you do, I'm going to guzzle your cum all summer long until you leave for college."

Amy took his cock in her mouth and pushed it down her throat. He felt her tongue licking his balls and her nose poking his pubis. She held like that for a few seconds and pulled back without a sound. She rolled her tongue around his head while jerking him. Her other hand was on his stomach, sensing all of his contractions.

"This is it. This is the feeling."

She bobbed her head silently with eagerness. Alex tried to prolong the feeling, but he was already worked up from the handjob. He tapped her head, indicating his imminent orgasm.

She stopped sucking and pumped his cock with the head in her mouth. The hand on his stomach felt every spasm, each one accompanied by a burst of cum in her mouth. Alex thought he was going to pass out.

When he finally calmed down, she compressed the bottom of his shaft with her thumb and brought it all the way to the top, making sure to squeeze out everything he had.

Amy got off of him and lay by his side, turning her back to him. Alex's mind was in a fog but was brought back by his sister's question.

"Do you think I'm disgusting?"

He could hear the apprehension in her voice. "Of course not. Nothing you can do or say will disgust me."

"Remember your words."

Alex figured there was more to her story. And while he wanted to hear more, he would not pressure her. He fell asleep soon after.

The following day, Amy was gone before he woke up. He ate breakfast and went to the beach again. It was cloudy. He hoped it would stay like that. They agreed to go on the pedalo this afternoon, and he didn't want to do it under the burning sun. There were also fewer people at the beach. Not that it changed much for him. His corner chair always was available so far.

He didn't read much. His thoughts were all about what Amy told him yesterday night. He knew he wasn't an assertive guy, and it seemed to be what she wanted from him. It just wasn't his personality. He was more than happy to let other people take charge while he just followed along.

And his fear of getting caught will most likely prevent him from taking any initiative toward her. But from what she told him so far, he knew she preferred someone more aggressive, and he wasn't sure he had it in him.

His lack of practical experience wasn't helping either. How could he be confident and decisive when he didn't know what he was doing? He's seen enough porn to have an idea, but he read real sex was very different from porn. He'd have to do more research when he gets back home.

I'll try, though, he told himself. Not during the camping trip, but when they return, he'd try to give her what she wants, even at the peril of getting caught by their parents. She risked a lot by telling him those things, and he didn't want her trust in him to be for nothing. He was also getting excited by the prospect, just like any other horny teenager.

He tried to think about different things he could do that would most likely excite her. The fact she liked cum meant the battle was already halfway done. It was one thing he could always bring to the table, no matter how bad he was.

He returned for dinner when people were starting to eat at the beach. He made two sandwiches and gave one of them to his sister when she arrived.

"Thanks."

His father and mother followed just after her.

"Do you guys still want to go on a pedalo? It looks like it will rain."

"I broke the rule and checked on my phone this morning. Only ten percent chance. So we'll go."

"All right, here's twenty. Keep the change and have fun."

They left for the lake, eating their sandwich during the walk. Alex followed Amy, who seemed to know where she was going. They rented one for an hour, but the guy told them they could take their time as there weren't many people on the lake today.

They started pedaling, going away from the shoreline.

"So, what are you going to study in college?"

"Literature. I want to be a writer."

"Cool. What kind?"

"Not sure yet. I was thinking video games. Or maybe a TV series. Either way, I want to create worlds and characters to immerse people."

"Not books? Didn't you say there were more nuances?"

"I was thinking of writing one in my spare time. It's not easy to live off being an author unless you're really good."

"I don't read much, but I promise I'll read yours."

"Ha ha, okay. If I write one and get published, I'll dedicate it to you."

They were now far away from the beach. There were a few other people on pedalos, but they weren't close.

"Can I suck your dick?"

Alex looked around. Even though they were isolated, anyone on the beach with binoculars could easily see them. Another pedalo could get closer without them noticing.

"I'm sorry, there are too many people around."

"S'okay, I understand."

"But I don't mind if you want to take care of yourself."

"Yeah?"

He nodded.

Amy was beginning to feel hot. He basically just told her to masturbate. She put her hand in her pants, under the menstrual pad she put on because she didn't want to soil her panties. They were in a limited number, and didn't want to explain to her mother why she soiled so many. She hoped something was going to happen on the boat, so she came prepared.

"I'll do it," he said, after a minute.

"Do what?" she asked, without stopping.

"I'll make you my cumslut."

She froze. Her breath got heavier. She resumed her rubbing, more vigorously this time. "Say it again."

"I'll make you my cumslut."

She moaned.

"When we get home, you'll be my live-in cumbucket."

She whimpered. Images of her brother using her flooded her mind.

"I saw you the other day with the buttplug. I assume you like anal?"

"Mmm hmm. I'm still an anal virgin. I was saving it for you."

"I'll stuff your three holes every day and drown you in cum."

"Oh fuck!"

She didn't try to masturbate subtly anymore, jilling herself silly.

Seeing her getting excited from his dirty talk, Alex kept going, getting caught up in the fantasy.

"You'll suck me off in the basement while I'm gaming. We'll fuck everywhere in the house when mom is gone during the day. I'll wake you up during the night to empty my balls. Every drop of my cum will be for you."

Amy could see everything clearly in her head. Her orgasm came rapidly and rocked her body. Alex was hard as steel. The effect he seemed to have on her was thrilling.

She spent several minutes not moving, her eyes closed, taking deep breaths. She eventually began paddling. "You promise?"

"I promise. I don't think I'll be able to restrain myself at this point, even if you ask me."

The idea of him pouncing on her out of lust was arousing. She quickly perished the thought, saving it for another time.

They paddled in silence for a while, enjoying the fresh breeze. They made a lap around the lake, content with just being with each other, until Alex broke the silence.

"You know, the things I said earlier. I want to do them, but I have to warn you. I'm still a virgin. You'll have to teach me first."

Amy chuckled. "Don't worry. This is well within my plan. I don't expect you to be a sex god overnight. Just promise me this. All the dirty things you want to try, you'll do them with me. I never want you to think you're pushing things too far."

"I promise."

After their ride, they helped their parents prepare dinner.

"Enjoyed the boat ride?"

"Sure did," replied Amy.

"What have you guys been up to," asked Alex, trying to change the subject.

"Walking, mostly. There's a beautiful trail on the other side. We even saw a deer with her baby. It was so cute."

"Maybe we'll go tomorrow," said Amy.

Alex wasn't keen on hiking, but it would be more bearable if his sister were with him.

After dinner, they watched the movie as usual. Because of the dark weather, there were many more people than yesterday. Every seat was almost taken.

When Amy took Alex's hand, his body clenched. But when he realized she was simply holding his hands, he relaxed. No one here knew they were brother and sister. And even if they knew, they were innocently holding hands. After enjoying the movie 'Matilda', they left with everyone.

They returned to their parents sitting around the bonfire.

Alex was eager to go to sleep. He's been pent up since the boat ride. When his father finally got up to extinguish the fire, he went directly into the tent.

When Amy entered after him, she laughed. "Still giddy from the boat ride?"

Alex tried to play it cool. "Nah, I'm just sleepy."

"Yeah? You should tell it to the thing between your legs."

Alex's face reddened. He got worried his parents picked up on it. Amy knew what he was thinking.

"Don't worry. It's not visible. It's just my sixth sense working its magic."

"Your sixth sense?"

"Yeah, I can tell when people are aroused, even if there is no physical sign."

"Uh huh." Alex wasn't convinced.

Amy simply shrugged and undressed. Alex got naked too this time, removing everything.

"Mind if I get off again before I continue my story?"

"Be my guest."

She removed the covers like last time. Alex expected her to get in his face like she did yesterday, but instead, she straddled his leg, her back toward him. She moved back, pushing her foot under him, until she was just above his knee. She bundled the blanket under it, making it slightly bent upward.

Alex could feel the wetness of her sex against his leg. He was intrigued by what she was going to do.

Amy began to move back and forth, grinding on his thigh, forcing her clit into his flesh. Her rhythm was constant and forceful.

Alex wished he could see her. It must be such an erotic sight. He put his hand on her back and felt her shiver. He moved it down toward her ass, on which he spent some time kneading.

Amy imagined all the things they'd do at home. Him bending her over the table as soon as their mom leaves to do errands. Him telling her to suck his cock while he played video games, while he brushed his teeth, while he ate, while he watched television. Doing it in the pool when their parents were at home, even though she knew he wouldn't do that.

Alex wetted a finger in his mouth and put it between her cheeks. Amy stopped moving, understanding what he wanted to do. His finger searched for her little pucker and pushed inside when he found it. Her breath became shallow. He fingered her ass for a minute.

"Stop moving."

He stopped with his finger buried deep inside. She moved forward, squeezing his finger around his last knuckle. Then she moved back, forcing his finger inside. She repeated the process, gradually going faster.

Alex gripped his cock reflexively but stopped pumping, knowing his sister would do it. He felt he was about to burst.

The only sounds in the tent were her slow and heavy breath and the small squeak from the inflatable bed. She moved only her hips, making most of her weight stay in the same place to reduce the noise made by the bed.

Alex heard her ragged breath while he felt her juices running down his thigh. Her anal muscle compressed his finger rhythmically. Her spasms shook his leg. After riding her orgasm, she didn't move for a few minutes.

"Still not disgusting?"

"Fuck Amy. That was the single most erotic thing I have ever seen. Or not seen, I guess."

She smiled in the dark. It's what she thought when Katy did the same with her. It'd been exhilarating watching her get off using only her leg. She dismounted him and licked his leg, cleaning her cum off of it. Alex put his hand on her head, caressing her hair.

She cuddled him sideways, pressing her breasts against his arm, her head laying next to him, whispering in his ear.

"I ate her creamy cunt every week for a year." She took his cock and began to jerk him. "And I got off every time. I slept like a baby afterward, with their mixed taste in my mouth. It was so naughty, so right. I felt like my real self.

"We never went beyond that because of my struggle with my body image. But after the summer of last year, I finally lost all the weight I wanted and was ready to experience more. I told Katy about my current search for a boyfriend on dating apps.

"She asked me if I wanted a relationship or just sex. What I wanted was something in between. Not a long-term relationship, but not casual sex either. I still wanted to have a connection with my partner.

"That's when she proposed to involve her boyfriend in a threesome. I was a bit surprised because we had never discussed it in the last year. It was always only between the two of us. It was a good idea. I could have sex with a man without getting romantically involved, and I already had a connection with her.

"But I didn't want to complicate things between us. What if she gets jealous of him and me? What if I get jealous of him and her? I didn't want to lose what I already had. When I told her my concerns, she asked if I saw a future with her beyond college.

"I thought about it, and no, even though we had fun and would consider her a friend, it's not like she would become my girlfriend and we would live together. Then I realized the worst that could happen, which was us falling out, would happen anyway in a year."

Amy tightened her grip around his cock. "I'm surprised you're still hard."

"With you naked against me? You could talk about thermodynamics, and I would still be hard."

She kissed his cheek. "I'm coming to the naughty part."

She adjusted her position, getting even closer, trying to get as much skin on him as possible.

"The first month after I lost my virginity was relatively tame. We explored what I liked, and disliked. What kind of penetration I preferred. What position, which speed. We experimented with dom and sub. Some bondage. When we knew which limit everyone had, our room became a fuck fest. It was constantly reeking of sex.

"The sexual tension was always present. I could be doing my homework while she polished her nails. Either one of us could jump on the other at a moment's notice. William, her boyfriend, could enter the room and choose whoever. The other one could join if she wanted, or simply watch.

"In that room, I had no inhibition. I could do what I wanted free of judgment. Spend all night naked binge-watching a series? No problem. Waking up horny and making her eat me? Only if I returned the favor. Jilling myself stupid while watching them fuck? They got off on it.

"If William entered the room and I was between her legs, it was a given he could fuck me. He never came inside, though, so you'll be the first. To be honest, I wasn't really saving that for you, unlike my ass. It's mainly because I wanted him to be able to eat his cum afterward. So he usually finished on or inside Katy. Sometimes in a condom, which I emptied in my mouth while Katy fingered me, calling me a cumslut.

"I miss it. I miss that room. The idea that sex could happen anytime. To be the object of their lust, and them mine. Using your knee to get off, Katy woke me up in the middle of the night doing the same thing. It made me so fucking horny. I came three times while she was grinding my leg, like I was just a piece of meat for her lust."

Amy slowed down, surprised he didn't cum yet. She had been jerking him violently, her grip firm around his hard cock.

"While it was mostly sex, there was also the connection between us. I trusted them enough not to freak out if I pushed things, like when I rimmed him while he was fucking her. I felt safe.