Changed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At that point, I knew I couldn't live without it anymore. Then I thought of you. It was perfect. Pushy enough to do what I want, malleable and smart enough to give me what I need, eventually. Despite our banter, I knew we liked each other. I teased you at first because I feared you would reject me. And you didn't. While I knew you weren't that into it because I'm your sister, it was something I could work with. Malleable enough.

"I want to be with you what I was with them. I love you, Alex."

She kissed him, gently at first, then pushed her tongue in his mouth, stealing his first kiss.

When she broke it off, his first words were, "I love you too." Then pulled her back to him.

After a quick make-out session, she laid her head back next to him.

"You're going to do it, getting your freak on with me? No judgment. We'll have a safe word, but I want to explore your sexuality with you."

He agreed with his silence. Amy began to pump him rigorously.

"You're going to use me to get off. You will shove your cock in my mouth whenever you feel like it. You're going to make me bounce on your dick while you game. You're going to wake me up in the middle of the night just so you can sodomize my ass. You'll jump on me in the middle of the living room to destroy my pussy while mom is gone just because I flashed you earlier. You're going to cum on my face and watch me masturbate."

Alex was about to cum. He stopped her hand, feeling his climax receding. He didn't want to finish yet. When he was ready, he let go of her hand, and she resumed her stroking.

"You're going to do the same?" he asked. "Making me eat you whenever you want. Asking me to come to your room to get your fix of cum. Ordering me to finger you when you want to scratch your itch. Flashing your tits, pussy, and ass every opportunity you have."

"I will," she replied sensually. "You will spend the summer with your balls empty. Fuck, I wish we could end this trip already. I don't want you to lose your virginity here, stressed about getting caught. I want to do it where you can be relaxed, focused on feeling my pussy wrapped around your dick."

When she felt him clench, she kissed him and moved her hand as fast as she could. Spurts of sperm exploded from his tip, landing all over his chest while he moaned in her mouth.

"Let me clean it all up."

She kneeled over him and began lapping.

"Because I can't see, I don't have a choice but to lick everywhere."

She began on his neck, making her way down. When she licked and gently bit his nipples, his cock began to stir. By the time she was on his pubis, he was fully erect again.

"My, my. Is that for me?"

She engulfed him with a moan. Despite his recent climax, Alex felt his orgasm building rapidly under her fellatio. He bucked his hips, eliciting a gag. He quickly pulled out, fearing making any noise. Amy impaled herself on him soundlessly. He surprised her just then, and she wasn't ready for it. She bobbed her head on his dick, taking him in her throat each time.

Her ass was toward him. He let his hands explore her sex. When he found her clit, he massaged her like he had seen her do it last week. He felt her hand push back his fingers. She took two in her hand and directed them inside her hole. Alex proceeded to gently finger her pussy, while she was rubbing her clit.

When Alex was ready to climax, he pushed Amy's head on his cock. "Drink my cum, you fucking cumslut."

He felt her pussy contract around his fingers while he was ejaculating in her throat. He let go of her head when he was done, and she pulled back, taking a deep breath.

"Smart enough," she said between two breaths. She put his cockhead in her mouth and squished the base of his dick, moving upward, slurping the remaining of his cum.

They fell asleep in each other's arms.

Alex woke up once again in an empty bed, but when he left the tent, his sister was sitting at the table.

In the process of making himself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast, he asked his sister if she wanted one.

"Yes, please."

He pulled out two more pieces of bread from the bag. He put the peanut butter on one piece and the jelly on the other. He was about to smash them together when he looked around and then at his sister.

"In other circumstances, I would add my special sauce."

"Hmmm, I'd like that, but only if you let me watch you cook it."

He smiled and gave her the plate. She took a bite sensually to tease him, laughing with her mouth full.

"By the way, if you want to go hiking, I was thinking we should do it this morning before it gets too hot," she said, after swallowing.

"Anything involving you is hot. But yeah, I'd rather go in the morning."

She smiled at the compliment and flashed him a boob.

While they prepared for the walk by applying sunscreen, their mother returned from who knows where. "Are you guys going hiking?"

"Yeah."

"When you arrive at a fork, take the left one. It's where I saw the deer with your father."

"Where's the trail?"

"From the front desk, follow the path going up on the left. Then you'll arrive a an intersection with a big panel. It's just on its right. But you'll see, it's marked. You can't miss it."

"Thanks, mom. We'll be back for lunch."

They managed to find the trail without any problem. Alex used the occasion to ask her sister about her new job.

She spent a semester as an intern for a company specializing in making tools for insurance and finance companies. She worked as a user-interface designer. Her internship was mostly about designing interfaces based on what her supervisor wanted. He gave her a quick frame of what would go where and she would polish it, using a design tool to show the client.

While the domain was relatively dull, she loved the team. And an interface was an interface. It's about making the best user experience in compliance with the client's requirements, regardless of the field.

As a full-time employee, she would be groomed into doing the same work as her boss. Passing from creating interfaces to designing them. She was well-liked, and the CEO gave the impression of caring about his employees and not seeing them as simply money-makers.

Alex was happy for her. He was still stressed about his future, and hoped to also find a job he liked.

"You can live with me for a while until you land your dream job, if you want."

"We'll see. Not sure how I feel about depending on my sister, but I'll keep that in mind if it comes to that. I'm already prepared to work for a publishing company, or take on small projects for the first couple of years. I'll take it step by step. You can't be hired to write for the next 'Game of Thrones' if you don't know what you're doing."

Amy looked at him and burst out laughing. He knew she still wasn't over that last season.

During their walk, they encountered a few people. There was one who crossed paths with them while jogging. When she passed them, they both turned around to watch her run away.

"Cute," remarked Amy.

"Yeah, maybe we should have asked if she wanted a creampie so you could feed on it," he replied jokingly.

Amy stopped in her tracks. Alex got worried he upset her. They were getting along so well. Why didn't he have to open his stupid mouth?

She took his hand and brought him into the forest. When she thought she was far enough, she pushed him against a tree and squatted in front of him. "What would you have done if she said yes?" She fished his dick out of his pants and put his flaccid member in her mouth, chewing on it, rapidly making him hard. She put a hand in her pants and began masturbating.

Her question caught Alex off guard. Not only was she not upset, but she also had gotten horny. He thought about it for a few seconds.

"I guess I would have taken her into the woods as you did with me. While I kissed her, you would have pulled down her pants and buried your face between her legs to prepare her. Then with her hands on the tree, I would have fucked her from behind. The sound of my hips against her butt would echo in the forest."

Amy took his now-hard cock out of her mouth with a pop, and jerked him off. "And I would be sitting on the ground against the tree, between her legs. So that I can have a good view of your dick going in and out of her."

"At some point, I would pull out, and you would suck me, tasting her sweet pussy on my dick. Then I would go back to fucking her tight cunt."

"Umm, and maybe she's a gusher, her excitement dripping on my face."

Amy put his cock back in her mouth. Alex put her hands on her head and thrust his waist.

"Damn, Amy. This feels so fucking good."

He fucked her face for a few minutes until he was close to cumming. He became rougher with her.

"And then, I would finish inside her needy pussy, flooding it with cum. I would pull back and watch as she squats on your face, sealing her creamy cunt with your mouth." He ejaculated in her mouth. "And I would watch as you climax with my cum flowing on your tongue. She would moan while you lap her cunt clean like the depraved cumsucker that you are."

Amy was vigorously rubbing her clit, her orgasm waving through her body as his cum spurted in her mouth. When it passed, she leaned on his thigh, his cock never leaving her mouth until it shrunk. She eventually zipped him up, and they walked back to the trail.

"Liked it?" he asked, knowing the answer.

She sighed. "It was amazing. We never did that, Katy and me. Imagining doing impossible scenarios. It would have been hot. Like her telling me a story about seducing a professor while I eat her out."

Alex realized his imagination, necessary to be a good writer, could prove helpful with his sister. He knew it was easier than actually asking a girl to be their third. And while didn't believe he couldn't excite her with his scrawny body, he could easily arouse her mind. They spent the rest of the walk in silence, both reasonably exhausted. Alex used this time to make up various scenarios that could possibly stir up Amy. Sometimes pushing things, since it was just make-believe anyway.

They returned just in time for lunch. Their parents were already eating at the table.

"How was the trail?" asked their dad.

"It was nice. We didn't see any deer, though."

"Bummer. Are you guys doing the sand castle competition this afternoon?"

"There's a sand castle competition?" Alex never saw any announcement for that, although he didn't really pay attention, only going to his chair in the corner.

Amy turned to Alex. "Could be fun. Wanna do it?"

He shrugged. "Sure." He wouldn't have done it otherwise. He might have gone, but only to watch.

After eating and applying their second sunscreen dose, they went to the beach. This time, Alex chose the spot, on the far left of the beach, near his reading chair. People were already building their sand sculptures. Some had even finished. They had up until four o'clock to finish, giving them plenty of time.

"I'll go get changed."

He watched his sister walk away, staring at her ass. She turned her head back with a knowing smile and kept walking. While she was gone, he pondered about what he'd do. Although he had plenty of ideas, he knew he didn't have the skill to make them. He was about to begin when his sister came back.

"How do I look?"

He lifted his eyes from the puddle of sand at his knees and was stunned. She was wearing a two-piece white bikini with no special design, almost looking like simple lingerie. After getting an eyeful, Alex looked at the ground and began to count down out loud.

"One hundred, ninety-three, eighty-six, seventy-nine..."

Amy laughed heartily. "So, do you know what you'll be making?"

"...sixty-six. More or less, you?"

She kneeled down in the sand not far from him. "No."

"You're not afraid of mom and dad seeing you like that? What if they come to see the competition?"

When using the pool at home, Amy always wore a one-piece. His mother insisted on it. Amy knew it was his father behind this. Saying a one-piece was more decent.

She shrugged. "I'm twenty-four now. I shouldn't be afraid to be scolded by my parents for my choice of clothing. Besides, they won't be coming to the beach."

"How do you know?"

"My sixth sense."

Always was confused at first, but then he remembered what she had told him last night. "Really?"

"You can go check if you want."

"Euh, no. I believe you." He didn't really believe her, but he wasn't about to find out if it was true by catching his parents having sex. "You know, I always found it peculiar that it's socially acceptable for women to wear bikinis, but only at the beach or pool. Any other places, like the bus or the park, would elicit weird looks. But here, it's natural."

"I know, right? And I would argue that a beach is even more of a family place than some places where it's frowned upon to be in a bikini."

Alex focused on his now sizable pile of sand in front of him. His idea was to make a mountain with holes in it, representing the nests of something alien. He began by carving it, making it less round and rockier. Then he dug a deep hole at the base, scooping out the sand up to his shoulder. And finally, he made smaller finger-length deep holes all over, spreading them naturally.

Satisfied with his result, he looked over at his sister. She had made a small stone keep with nothing in the middle. Just four walls and four towers in the corners. Alex couldn't call them walls and towers. It was just eight piles of sand together, half longer, half taller.

"And you got hired to be a designer?"

"I'm not done yet," she pouted. "And my job is about efficiency, not creativity."

When he looked past her and saw a small kid doing essentially the same thing as her, but better because he had toys; he left before he started laughing and upset her. He walked around to look at what the others had done. Unless a wave washed away everyone except him, he didn't have much chance to win. The sculptures that stood out for him were a whale and a bust. The whale was simple but smooth and well-proportioned. The other one was a bust of the person overseeing the event. Although it was well made, it lacked quality, in his opinion.

He also noticed there were numbers planted in front of them. He went to see the organizer to know what it was about.

"It's for the vote to determine the winner."

"And how can I get one?"

"Just go to the front desk and ask to enter the sand castle competition."

"Thank you."

When he returned with two numbers, his sister was finishing the touch-up on her now bigger keep with a small shovel. Her walls were squarer now and her towers round.

"Where did you get that?" he asked, while planting the number in front of her castle.

She nodded her head toward the kid not far from them. When she was done, she gave the shovel back to the ten-year-old with a smile, thanking him for being so generous.

"It's no problem. I have tons," he responded, gesturing around him.

"You could have refused nonetheless. Good luck with the competition."

Amy then walked around, observing as Alex did had. Meanwhile, he sat in his usual spot, chastising himself for not bringing any books. No way he would walk back to his camp knowing what could be waiting for him.

Amy came back, pulling up a chair. "Which one do you think will win?"

"The whale."

"Yeah, I think so, too. The voting is in thirty minutes, by the way."

"Okay."

"Want me to suck you off while we wait? We can find a quiet place. There's a shed not far from here. We can go behind."

"I don't know. The middle of the forest was one thing. I don't think I'll enjoy it properly if I'm stressed about someone walking in on us."

"Okay, no sweat. Just wanted you to know you had the option."

They waited until they could vote. Alex put down the whale. Amy put down the number of the kid who landed her the shovel. They got back to the smell of grilled corn. After eating, watching 'Jumanji' and some time around the bonfire, they retired for the night.

"Do you still have some things left to say?" Alex asked her while getting in bed.

"Not really, unless you want to know the specifics."

"What's the highest number of times you came in a day?"

"Umm, I don't know. Never really counted. Somewhere between ten and fifteen."

"Damn, I wish I could do that."

"You?"

"I don't know. Like, four?"

"Oh, we'll have to beat that."

"Ha ha, should be easy enough. Turn around."

After Amy turned around, he spooned her as she had done him the previous nights.

"It's my time to play with you."

He explored her body with his hand, spending a reasonable amount of time on her breasts. They were soft and squishy. "Do you like having your boobs played with?"

"Not the physical sensation per se, but I like that you like it. That they excite you."

He squeezed her tits. "They sure do."

His hand went down to her pussy. She let him have his fun and then put her hand on his to guide his movement. Alex followed along, remembering how she liked to be touched. He brought her to orgasm under her guidance. After a few seconds of respite, she opened her legs and adjusted his erection between her legs. She then closed them, trapping his cock between her thighs, and used saliva to make it slick.

Alex began to rock his waist back and forth. "Do you have anything you want to explore with me that you didn't do with them?"

"Anal. They weren't that much into it, and I didn't insist. Maybe toys, also, when I'll have my own place and you visit. Shower sex. Doing it in different places, after you get more comfortable. Roleplaying."

"Like what?"

"Like... you're an invader... and you're trying to... rape me." Her last words barely escaped her mouth.

"You want to be raped?"

"No, of course not. I wouldn't want to get fuck against my will. It's just... the idea of making someone else so horny they lose rationality, it's exciting."

"Mkay, I can see that. What else."

"What about you?"

Alex already thought about a few. "One where I'm the landlord, and you're trying to convince me to pay rent with sex."

"Oh, that can be fun."

"But honestly, for starters, I'd just like to be inside you."

"You want to? Right here, right now?"

Alex hugged her in his embrace, not stopping moving his hip. "Desperately. But like you said, I think we should wait for the right time."

He began to move faster, trying to be as silent as possible.

"In the meantime, you'll have to use your hands, your mouth." He forcefully pushed his waist into her, making her move close to the edge. "Your thighs."

"My feet?"

"Sure, if it's something you wanna try."

"Can you cum like that? With just my thighs?"

"Are you kidding? It's taking all my willpower not to cum."

"Good, make it last. I like the feeling."

"I don't think I can, unless I stop moving. Where do you want me to cum?"

"Just let it out. My hands are in the front."

Alex didn't try to resist anymore and let go, cumming in Amy's cupped hands. She cleaned her hand while he got soft between her legs.

Alex rolled on his side of the bed. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

The next day, Alex and Amy went on the trail again. Amy taught him how to eat a girl with first-hand experience. She only let him go after he made her climax three times, skipping lunchtime. The rest of the week was more of the same. Both were eager to go home where they would be more comfortable. They also did some activities with their parents. All in all, everyone was satisfied with the vacation.

Because their father was still off for another week, they didn't fool around as much as they had wanted. Alex was really scared of being caught. If it was his mother, he subconsciously was less worried. When their father got back to work, they did pretty much everything they said they would.