Changed Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally we got ourselves all in order and drove down to a strip mall to pick up supplies. We didn't go to a local place, since we didn't want to be seen by our friends wearing no underwear and reeking of cum.

My shopping duties were food and miscellaneous supplies, such as some kind of plastic sheeting to keep cum off the floor and furniture, and heavy-duty cleaning supplies. It wasn't very eventful really, except for the stares I got. I did my best to ignore them as well as all the scents. The lines were long (why the hell don't they open up more registers during peak hours???) and by the time I got back I expected Isabel to already be waiting in the car, given that she was just picking up some clothes, but I was surprised to get to our car first.

Isabel's experience, however, was very different, as I learned later.

Isabel walked in to the sears nervously. Most of her shopping itinerary was pretty simple, just buy some new shirts and pants and skirts. But she dreaded buying a new bra. It would certainly look weird to buy multiple bras of different sizes, and she always felt judged by other women when she bought bras anyway. She put off the bras for last. Luckily the store was mostly deserted, so she didn't have to worry about scents or how she smelled. She put off bra shopping for last.

Finally she came to the bra section. The only human in sight was some store employee, and to her surprise it was a man! He looked like a teenager. Kinda pervy but whatever, she thought as she avoided him. She figured she should pick one that fit her now, and two others with similar strap sizes but bigger cups.

As she looked around for bras that looked like they would fit her new chest, she felt a tingling, and then pressure, in her breasts. She shrugged it off and continued shopping, but in a few moments the pressure returned. She checked to make sure that pervy teenager wasn't near, and felt herself up a bit. Her tits felt very firm and sensitive. She decided she would have to really check it out in the dressing room. She picked up some random bras that looked vaguely the right size and went into the changing room.

When she took off her dress to look at her breasts, she saw they looked swollen and veiny. For the rest of her growth they had seemed like just normal breasts. This was unusual.

Suddenly the tingling and pressure came back again, much stronger this time. She watched as her tits swelled and became practically taut from the pressure, as if they were full of something. This time the pressure didn't go away. What the fuck, she thought, am I lactating? She reached up to squeeze her nipple, to test her theory. A small stream of milk squirted out, and she squeaked as letting down turned out to be an intense, unfamiliar pleasure.

As soon as she heard herself she slapped her hand over her mouth. She didn't want that pervy employee to know what she was doing. But as she kept rubbing her nipple, encouraging more streams of milk to spray from her breast and land on the floor a few feet away, the pleasure only got more intense. Soon she couldn't help it any more, she kept squeezing her left breast with her left hand and moved her right one down to her slit, to hopefully get some relief.

Before she knew it, footsteps entered the changing room area. She froze when she heard a voice say "Ma'am? Are you okay?"

Her left breast was still shooting streams of milk on the ground, which landed on the carpeted floor with a light patter. The employee noticed this noise and walked to her stall. She could smell his scent, stronger than most. Her mind was beginning to get cloudy, she could barely think. The employee knocked on the door of her stall. "Ma'am, it doesn't sound like you're changing in there. What's going on?"

She couldn't tell him that she was leaking milk and masturbating. No way. But she couldn't really think of a good lie. She said weakly, "Um... no, everything's, everything's fine." She couldn't help herself though, and she began pleasuring herself more, being as quiet as she could.

He didn't seem impressed. "Ma'am, if you've got some kind of emergency going on I need to know about it. I have a key to the door if you need me to use it."

She was going to respond but her pleasure spiked unexpectedly and she let out a moan instead. That was all he needed, and he unlocked the door. What he saw left him dumbstruck.

My beautiful wife Isabel was splayed out on the small bench, stripped to the waist, revealing her huge brown tits. They were veiny and looked swollen, the right one more than the left. One of her hands clutched her left breast, which was shooting streams of milk, while the other was buried between her legs. She looked at him with a combination of need and fear. For a few seconds they just looked at each other, but Isabel decided to turn this situation into a practically useful one.

"Come on," she said, "start milking the other one."

This guy was possibly the luckiest teenager in existence. He knelt down next to her and began squeezing my wife's big breast with his hands as she started rubbing herself again. When a stream of milk emerged she threw her head back and groaned "Ohhhhhhh yeah, that's it... keep doing that..." as she picked up the pace in her pussy. Her hand left her breast to start caressing her own body as she writhed. Her soft, smooth skin felt amazing with hard muscles under it. She practically forgot that a horny teenager was touching her breast.

But this horny teenager knew an opportunity when he saw one. While my wife approached climax he stopped squeezing her breast and bent down to start sucking her nipple.

Her reaction was immediate. Her body jerked and she looked down in surprise and shock. She knew she should be mad, but she was so close and his mouth felt sooooo good, she just started rubbing her clit faster and faster, so close to release...

She came, hard. She sprayed her hand and the bench below her with her pussy juices, while her breasts seemed to pump out milk with much more pressure. The boy could barely hold it in his mouth as he suckled on her breast. She bucked and shivered for a few minutes, riding the waves of such an intense and unfamiliar-feeling orgasm.

By the time she was done coming, her left breast had emptied itself and her right one was nearly there. She felt like she could think again. What she really wanted was a dick in her, but she didn't want to cheat on me, and after all she doubted this boy would be packing enough to please her. When her right breast was finally empty she pulled him off and said, "Hey, thanks, you really helped me out of a tight spot. But I need to go now. Can you ring me up?"

The boy looked confused, but after a moment he mechanically responded "uh, yes, ma'am, I'll let you finish up here and meet you over by the check-out counter."

She got dressed again and decided to leave the bras. She felt terrible and wanted to leave as fast as possible, trying on bras would take too long. The boy stared at her wide-eyed while he rung up her order, but he managed to do it with no mistakes. Isabel forced a smile and bade him goodbye, then hurried to the exit.

Finally I saw my beautiful wife emerge from sears. Her face was down and she walked quickly. As we got in our foul-smelling car I asked her what took her so long. She didn't look at me and said, "can we just go?"

The car ride was tense and silent. I figured she must have had a panic attack or something from all the scents, it wouldn't be the first time something like it had happened. I put my hand out to hold hers and she grasped it tightly.

By the time we unloaded the car and cleaned out all the semen from the back seat, we were both absolutely famished. I spiced up a slab of roast beef and put it in the oven, and Isabel fixed us up some big sandwiches to tide us over until it was done. After our small lunch we sat naked on the couch and watched TV, both slightly aroused too tired to fuck. Isabel stroked my hard torso as she leaned up against me.

"Listen, honey, I have a confession" she said quietly. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and I could see she really was sorry, and I knew that I would forgive her, whatever it was. After all, I had probably done just as bad.

"What is it?"

"Well, while I was in the store, I started, uh, lactating. And I had a store employee... help me with it." She looked away, clearly ashamed beyond belief.

I was a little surprised. She was lactating now? I thought we might want to call Doctor Renault about this, and I also thought it was pretty hot. "Hey, that's perfectly understandable. We have these crazy bodies now and it doesn't always feel like we're in control. I'm not mad at all, I'm just glad you told me."

She looked at me and smiled sheepishly.

Now it was my turn to be ashamed. "I have something to confess too. When I was getting that semen sample I couldn't figure out how to make myself cum, so the nurse ah, helped me out."

She smiled and said, "I can relate to that, I don't know how to handle this thing either." She reached out to rub my cock, which was draped over my thigh. "You know, that's... kind of hot."

I perked up at that. "Yeah, I thought your thing was kind of hot too."

We looked at each other deep in the eyes. I could see that she really loved me, and I loved her, and we also really wanted each other.

We kissed, and that turned into making out, and quickly that turned heavy. Before we started fucking I perked up and said "Oh! I should put down some sheeting on the couch. Give me a second." Isabel looked confused and a little snubbed while I hurried to the garage, dick bouncing, until I came back with the huge roll of plastic sheeting that I had bought. It's designed to keep paint off the floor when you're painting the walls but we were going to use it to keep cum off of things. I covered the couch with the plastic, it was uncomfortable to sit on but that was a small price to pay for not having to deep-clean the couch every time we had sex on it. Now we could just hose off the sheet outside.

Isabel laughed as she rolled on to the couch, the plastic crinkling under her. She looked so beautiful, with her long black hair splayed on the couch, her bright brown eyes looking at me adoringly, and her perfect body spread out below. She looked like a painting. I pounced on her and kissed her for a long time, basically laying on top of her.

Finally I could no longer hold back my primal instincts, and I slipped my cock in to her lower entrance. We fucked slowly, sedately, neither of us really having the energy for another intense session as before. I continued kissing her mouth and neck while I pumped in and out. She looked up at me and said, "I love you."

"I love you too." How else could I respond, with this perfect wonder below me?

We continued to fuck lazily on the couch until the pressure in my balls built to intolerable levels, and I had to come. I pushed myself up with my arms and started to thrust more quickly, with powerful, decisive strokes. She rolled her hips in rhythm. After a few minutes I came, still pumping in and out, and she followed me not long after. This was nothing like with that slutty nurse. Yes, the pressure relieved in my balls and I felt raw pleasure, but I also felt sublime, like I was immersed in unending love. I laid back down to kiss my wife while we came together. Our juices quickly covered our crotches and pooled on the plastic sheeting. It seemed to last forever.

When our orgasm was finally over we continued making out for a while. We were drenched in sticky cum, but we didn't mind. I didn't just feel drained, I felt absolutely satisfied, and absolutely exhausted.

I probably would have fallen asleep if the oven timer hadn't gone off. Reluctantly, I extricated my huge organ from my wife's body, wiped off as much of my off-white goo as I could, and went to go prepare our early dinner. Or late lunch, whichever you prefer. Isabel went to wash off the plastic.

The rest of the day was a haze of eating and fucking. Isabel's milk got full again at some point that night, and we had quite a lot of fun playing with it. We figured out that she could come just from me suckling her nipples in just the right way. We also developed some new techniques for fellatio, since Isabel could not fit my thick cock in her mouth without painfully scraping it with her teeth. I don't even remember when we fell asleep, but we were up until at least 1 AM that night.

12